PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:06 pm
Sticks and Stones: Snitch, Flower and Connell [X]  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:10 pm
Pandora x Adonis

Adonis' long locks drifted as he took special notice of the unikalona at the teepee, she had his paticular interest just because she was on his 'cannot have list'. He did not like this so much, he wasn't used to not having someone. His brow rose as she looked at him. She was so sweet though during the daytime, how could she be evil. He had saw her massacre. But he still felt a fatal attraction to her. He still thought he could take her down if it came to a fight. Without further more hesitation he walked her way. His eyes looking at her at all times. His head propped in the air like a gentleman. He nodded gracefully as he started, "Good.." but he was interupted.

The pale mare watched his antics, she knew he fretted over this for long periods of time. Her cool blues watched him. "That would not be wise and you know it." she replied with such a child like innocence he deemed impossible.

He watched her and the brightness in his eyes began to fade, "Why not?" he asked gingerily, his tones soft and sweet. Yet still retained the gruffness of a male and the left trails of lust in them. They had conversed enough, what was wrong? "Am i not appealing to you?" his brows furrowed.

Her eyes narrowed, "Of course you are, you are gorgeous...I'm just to dangerous." her spaded tail flicked anxiously. "What if I were to become pregnant, what would stop me from chowing down on my own offspring?" she growled in hate at herself.

"One who said you'd get pregnant and two I wouldn't let you." he showed his arrogance and care all in one. He was one package, no female besides his Shairi had been able to tame him. His eyes gazed at her as if he was pleading. He was oh so charming, she huffed at the thought. He could be until he didn't get what he wanted. She had flirted with him though, for the longest time...she had been leading him on. It was kind of her fault she knew how weak he was when it came to certain things.

He saw that she was doing this just to toy with him, "Your impossible, Pandora." he growled as he walked away. Not soon enough she was hot on his trails going to apologize and flirt some more....little did they know.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:46 pm
Erebus and Ava: [X]

Erebus and Set: [X]

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:43 pm
Erebus and Shyam: [X]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:25 pm
[X] Minuet and Erebus

[X]: City of Thieves