Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tinuu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:18 pm
4 - 15  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:02 pm
is it just me, or is the art on this page even more amazing than usual? seriously, it looks fabulous to the extreme. <3

poor metis. D: i wonder why he's not looking forward to the party? well, besides being surrounded by a bunch of preps and jocks.

c i r q u a s a e

amsdia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:41 pm
It's not just you. =D

*flails* He's jealous! He so thinks that Josh has a thing for Charles and thinks he'll have to spend the party watching his crush him flirt badly with Chaaarles! But what he doesn't know is that Josh thinks that Metis and Charles have A Thing going on and only told him to bring Charles because he thinks Metis would be happier with Charles there but Josh will end up all jealous and kiss Metis in front of everyone and there shall be mansex! Yay!

... In my delusional world, yes.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:31 pm
Oh, yes. JEALOUS TO THE MAX, BABY.  

hatsuu-kun

MssZenzy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:27 am
amsdia
It's not just you. =D

*flails* He's jealous! He so thinks that Josh has a thing for Charles and thinks he'll have to spend the party watching his crush him flirt badly with Chaaarles! But what he doesn't know is that Josh thinks that Metis and Charles have A Thing going on and only told him to bring Charles because he thinks Metis would be happier with Charles there but Josh will end up all jealous and kiss Metis in front of everyone and there shall be mansex! Yay!

I quote XD
Also in my opinion Josh thinks Metis and Charles are together for the reason they're friend and all the prejudices about emo and being gay X3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:52 am
Saturday barely passed... now I have to wait for another week T crying T I sure hope there will be SOME action at the party wink

I love Metis' expressions on this page *squeals*  

Lucifielle

Skizzors

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:21 pm
okayso I haven't posted in here in like FOREVER
cuz I was hangin' on my mule.

BUT. Josh looks so rad now. He's all cute. <333 Metis too, but he always had.  
Honeydew Syndrome

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games