Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!
[Guide] A Guide to your Dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Love Sick Bunny~

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:04 pm
I would love to be a student but i hardly remember my dreams...i think it might be because i used to have terrible ones that would stop me sleeping for days. I guess i tryed to block out the dreams and now i hardly remember any...strange o.O
but i would love to be a student =]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:25 pm
likewise  

theblakestrose

dark_angel_32189

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:42 pm
I just found out that The Rose Vine does not have an internet connection and is unable to teach this class at this time. If anyone else in interested in teaching this class, please feel free.

Sorry to all of the students.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:58 am
I know this class is (temporarily?) closed; but I'd like to share my dream. I very very rarely remember them- and this one was a doozy. I think I've figured out parts of it... but well the banana and a couple other things puzzle me.

~~~
I was involved with some sort of commune/cult thing. At first it seemed okay, we(I don't know who the other person was, but I wasn't alone) were treated well. Then something happened- they found out we were spies? or we did something wrong? and they tried to capture us. We ran off and managed to lock ourselves in our room. There were two doors into our room, one was like a normal door to a bedroom, you stepped through and you were in the room. This is the one we went through. The other door on the outside seemed to be the same way, but from the inside had a really really long dark hallway you had to walk through to get to the room. We(still have no clue who was with me, but I didn't feel alone at least, just scared) rushed around the room grabbing what we needed to escape- I think we were high up on a volcano and had to climb down it to escape. I remember thinking that they were going to sacrifice us, by throwing us into the volcano's mouth. As we were rushing around, my Mom called me on a cellphone. She kept telling me I needed to make sure I packed all my outfits if I was leaving. "A woman can't be without her clothes, and makeup!". I hung up on Mom, and we were about to leave when the door with the really long hallway was opened and something menacing started moving forward. After a few minutes, a very large yellow duck with an evil look on its face came for us. I beat his head to a pulp with a banana... Then the duck morphed into a huge lizard; I took a look at it and backed away got my hammer and hit it hard on the head with the hammer with 1 blow. It died and turned into black dust, and then into nothing.

I woke up.

notes:
I don't know if the person beside me was a physical person, or some sort of presence. At times she seemed almost physical, but others it was more of a feeling she was there.

By definition all religions are cults; however most people only call religions they don't understand cults. When I say this was a cult; well it seemed like a commune mixed up with overzealous people that could have really been any religion that took things abit too far. And add in the face that they were going to do a human sacrifice...

I have no idea about the banana- I do like to eat them though!

Key words

Two Doors
To dream that you are entering through a door, signifies new opportunities that will be presented before you. You are entering into a new stage in your life and moving from one level of consciousness to another. In particular, a door that opens to the outside, signifies your need to be more accessible to others, whereas a door that opens into the inside, denotes your desire for inner exploration and self-discovery. To see multiple doors signifys a choice will have to be made.
Volcano
To see a volcano in your dream, indicates that you are unable to control emotions, particularly if the volcano is erupting. The end result may be damaging and hurtful.
Mom
To dream that you are having a conversation with your mother, denotes a matter that has preoccupied your mind and you are not sure how to deal with it in your waking life. It indicates unresolved problems that still need to be worked out with your mother.
Clothing/Baggage
To see or carry baggage in your dream, refers to the problems and things that you are carrying on your shoulders and weighing your down.
Duck
Ducks are rather multi-talented animals that can walk, swim and fly and thus may represent your flexibility and in blending into various situations. Alternatively, the dream may also indicate that you are setting yourself up or being set up for the kill as associated by the phrase "sitting duck". Also, the duck may be a pun on "ducking" some issue or situation, instead of confronting it head-on.
Banana
To see bananas in your dream, may be a metaphor for repressed sexual urges and desires. It is a phallic symbol and represents masculine sexuality.
Lizard
To see a lizard in your dream, signifies your primal instincts and reactions toward sex, food, etc. and your anxieties toward these feelings. The lizard can also be representative of a person who you view as cold-blooded, fearful, or thick-skinned. On a more positive note, the lizard also symbolizes emerging creativity, renewal, and revitalization. It may also suggest that you are well-grounded.
Hammer
To see a hammer in your dream, signifies power, strength, virility, and masculine attitudes. It also symbolizes growth and construction. To dream that you are using a hammer, signifies successful accomplishment in a task at hand. Alternatively, it suggests that you may be dealing with old demons and inner battles.
Killing/Murder
To dream that you kill someone, indicates that heavy stress may cause you to lose your temper and self-control. Consider the person you have killed and ask yourself if you feel any rage towards him or her in your waking life. You may very well be expressing some anger or hatred toward this person. Alternatively, you may be trying to kill or put an end to an aspect of yourself that is represented by the person killed. Identify the characteristics of this person and ask yourself how you do not want to be like him or her.
To dream that you have committed a murder, indicates that you are putting an end to an old habit and your former ways of thinking. This could also mean an end to an addiction. Alternatively, you may have some repressed aggression or rage at yourself or at others.

Ashes
To see ashes in your dream, signifies bitter changes and disruptions. Ashes may represent a failed relationship or a ruinous business enterprise. You may be feeling that the good times are over and nothing of value is left in your life. Alternatively, you may be dwelling too much on the past. You need to learn to let go.
To dream that someone is being cremated, represents purification and your strive for perfection.

Deletemeplease80

Mystic White Raven

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:28 pm
(not in class, posting anyway ^-^)

for the longest time now, every dream I have takes place in a building i am familiar with (my house, my best friend's house) except that everything is in differant colors. IS there any significance to this?

(can I join class?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:27 am
I've said this repeatedly, and it's in the Subforum greetings thread, which you're suppose to read before posting that "All new/active classes will be stickied and all old/inactive classes will be regular threads. This is so that you can find your classes easily! "

So, if a thread isn't stickied (It'll say "Sticky" before the thread title), it's not an active class, which means that the 'teacher' no longer teaches said class, which means that you can't join it. smile  

dark_angel_32189

NiennaSayyadina

8,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:01 pm
I had a stretch of about 3 days, when I had 2 nightmares and one with a scary ending. The first was about a break in (my house never really feels secure) which ties into the second of a home invasion with an accompanying crime best mentioned not on Gaia. The third was good, it was just I heard a VOICE right before I woke up, really a voice not just a dream or someone talking to me. It was super[-unnerving as I don't remember having such a clear event like that before. And the neighbors were fighting and made me feel very uncomfortable.

I usually don't have nightmares like those unless I'm feeling extra stressed. I am at my usual stress level, which makes me wonder.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:33 pm
um,hi... redface I keep having these dreams that one by one the people I love die, either by my hand or some black clad stranger whose face I havent seen.And recently I had a dream that I killed my boyfriend by opening his stomach and hanging him with his own innards.I'm not mad at him or anything and I'm not mad at any of my friends but they are the only ones dying.And sometimes Idream that my friends kill me. just last week I dreamt that Taylor (boyfriend) killed me.I've been having these dreams for the past 8 years and I dont know what they mean.Can anyone help me?  

Alusing Vladimir

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:31 pm
I'd like o join due to my odd dream last night.

I was waiting at this house, I knew it was mine, even though it was totally unfamiliar, and I was waiting for my "Master" to come home. He was out somewhere, and had been gone a year or so, I remember. His mom was at the house, and I don't know why, and I remember wearing a white nightie, lined with white fur. 0_o

My nightmares are strange. They often consist of my mom dying. Well, I think she dies. And, its not graphic or gruesome, shes just in this...thing, its like one of the things in the little machines at Walmart with toys for 25c, but more oblong. But, she can't hear me, so I can't talk to her and this is a big problem, 'cuz I need to tell her something (I have NO idea what it is...). And where on this dark cliff, and she just gets lowered off. Shes seems fine with it, and just looks at me, sadly. She waves sometimes. But , the guy who does it is in a crappy dollar store "The Scream" outfit. With the styrofoam mask and everything!! I have that one ALOT.

*sigh* My dreams are weird.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:36 pm
I keep having dreams about Zombie attacks.
Does anyone have a clue what they mean? gonk  

o sunflower king

Usako_Rouge

5,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:42 pm
Hi, I just joined the guild and I didn't know if you still come on or not but I had a really weird dream.

My dream started with visiting my Dad at his new home. He just got a nice country style house in the countryside with what looks like a newly built barn shed in the back. If you look straight across you can see Toronto. I don't know how I knew that since I've never been there, but that's where I was. I just moved in with my Dad when I seen this man in the hallways. He was the same age as me. He had round glasses with think frames, muscular but still wore a baggy t-shirt with jeans. His hair was dirty blonde and short. We were both shocked when we seen each other and stared for a while, but then he went on his way through the house. I went exploring in the barn shed and thought it was pretty cool inside and remembered it from someplace, but not sure where. The man came back out and we talked. He said that he lived there and that wasn't my Dad I was talking to, but his. After thinking about it I knew he was right because my dads' an idiot that avoids me. He showed me a secret tunnel in the barn that led to a staircase that it was too dark to make out. At the top, there was a bright, white classy room with tall windows with an ocean veiw and seagulls, but no land. There was nothing in the room as we sat down and started talking, apparently he told me that we've been in that room before together when we were little kids. I thought about it and after a while I remembered what he was talking about, and we started catching up. He said he moved that's why he couldn't visit anymore. Soon the place was shaking as we went back down and my dad that wasn't my dad said I had to leave and he was urgent and told me to never come back to that wooden barn shed. I was confused because if I was leaving back home, how would I get to the barn shed. The man looked sad, then practically begged me to not go and to stay at he barn shed. I snuck out of the house before I had to leave and went back, just to find myself stuck in the dark staircase when the man wasn't there to help me and woke up.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:46 pm
Alusing Vladimir
um,hi... redface I keep having these dreams that one by one the people I love die, either by my hand or some black clad stranger whose face I havent seen.And recently I had a dream that I killed my boyfriend by opening his stomach and hanging him with his own innards.I'm not mad at him or anything and I'm not mad at any of my friends but they are the only ones dying.And sometimes Idream that my friends kill me. just last week I dreamt that Taylor (boyfriend) killed me.I've been having these dreams for the past 8 years and I dont know what they mean.Can anyone help me?

I have questions regarding this.
Do you feel like you have hurt or insulted them or your relationship with them in any way in the physical realm?
~I ask because the same thing has happened to me, and there could be something that you are missing under the surface.

I saw all of my friends turn on me, same moment, and my boyfriend at the time was behind me to stab me in the back. I know what it means now. First of all -they were being controled- as in other aspects of their lives were becoming to much to handle and i wasnt there to help them, and with my friends, i am the crutch. As for the stab in the back, i was gone to visit my father across country, and my boyfriend calls me two days after our anniversary to tell me that he moved to his dads, that he had no choice. If i would have stopped to see what was happening to those around me it might be different. I never had the chance to say goodbye, and to htis day i think it is killing me. sweatdrop

So sit down and take a breath, and open your eyes to what you may not be seeing.  

Velloxys Twilight

The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games