Submit

Asparegus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:27 pm
Customing into Kioo's litter with Eff Em's permission

Name: Barafu
Owner: Dr Umeda
Pride/Pack: Aali'makabila
Parents: (if applicable) ? x Kioo
Description: grey toes and same facial marking as mother but in grey along with a grey tail. But all the grey markings fade from lighter grey to darker grey. White body. Cerulean blue eyes. Freckles in mother's pink and two stripes on tail surrounded (on either side and inbetween) with a row of dots also in pink.
Reference Images: (if applicable) amy lines

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:45 pm
Customing into Kioo's litter with Eff Em's permission.

Name: Kimya'Jali
Owner: Werewolf of London
Pride/Pack: Aali'makabila
Parents confused x Kioo
Description: White base. Eye markings in grey and grey on tail. Grey back toes and markings on front legs. Purple fading into white for both the tail and hair tuft. Purple freckles across her face, on her back feet and on her rump. Pink eyes.
Reference Images: Amy D lines. <3

Basil Brett

surreality

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:35 pm
Customing into Afu x Ahali'bagawa litter, with permission.

Name: Malia'sauda and Lien-hua
Owner: surreality
Pride: Tianxia
Parents: Afu x Ahali'bagawa
Description: Dark gray body with white mouth, belly, toes, and a streak in the tail and underneath the eyes. Darker gray/black 'stockings' on the legs and arrows on the cheek. Dark red 'blanket' on the back that carries from the tip of the tail to the ears and streaks in her head tufts, and right above the eye. This probably doesn't make much sense, which is why I drew the reference instead. X)

Uh, if I did this wrong, please tell me, because I couldn't find any official custom-into-litter form in the front page and all the pages aside from the last two and the front aren't loading for me. :

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:43 am
Customing into Afu x Ahali'bagawa's litter, with permission! (thankyousomuch, dust and wooga ;w; <3)

Name: Adin'ukali (common) and Zhi Qiang (Tianxia)
Owner: Vashtya
Pride/Pack: Tianxia
Parents: Afu x Ahali'bagawa
Description:
-eyes are a deep reddish-purple
-face markings like Miye, only in either a darker shade of black/grey than his base coat, or a similar red to the rest of his markings
-markings along his back and the underside of his tail like his father (the same color, too, would be great, although if they were a bit darker, that'd be cool, too!)
-necklace marking like his mother, although I'd prefer it to be in the same shade of red as the markings he inherits from ahali.
Reference Images: none! <3

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out