Submit

Gold?
  Yay!
  kitty cat
View Results

Xx-Funeral-4the-Living-Xx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:30 pm
ok so take a look at THIS! the horror starts at about 2:50 you may want to fast forward because gerard was REALLY not singing well that day. I wonder if it was an accient or on porpouse?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:21 pm
huh? it looked like...
er...
i think it was on purpose? but yet, they don't tackle like that on stage. it really looked like they were fighting...  

Hellaine

Paralized_Panda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:19 pm
holy s**t! WTF! smilies/icon_eek.gif gerard looked REALLY ticked off!
I dont think it was on purpose cause did you see the way ray looked over at gerard and frank when they were doing that? and how frank stormed kinda off the stage.
But what i think happened was when frank went on that amp he kinda fell on gerard and got all in his face by accident when gerard was all focused on singing the ending part. It looked like gerard was more of saying dude you have to get out of my way right now and franks like dude im trying sort of thing.
Well I saw them on the 25th just four days ago from this and they seemed fine. and on the 25th when gerard started to puke frank come over and gives him his drink. aww. so I think whatever happened then they made up.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:30 pm
Paralized_Panda Wrote:
holy s**t! WTF! smilies/icon_eek.gif gerard looked REALLY ticked off!
I dont think it was on purpose cause did you see the way ray looked over at gerard and frank when they were doing that? and how frank stormed kinda off the stage.
But what i think happened was when frank went on that amp he kinda fell on gerard and got all in his face by accident when gerard was all focused on singing the ending part. It looked like gerard was more of saying dude you have to get out of my way right now and franks like dude im trying sort of thing.
Well I saw them on the 25th just four days ago from this and they seemed fine. and on the 25th when gerard started to puke frank come over and gives him his drink. aww. so I think whatever happened then they made up.
is there a video of frank giving gerard a drink.. I think that would be cute to see  

Crew

MoldyLollipop

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:49 pm
They made up. :]
Some one on Frank-Iero.net that posted pictures and videos said this:

"I don't know when I'll be able to tell this so I'll say it now since I didn't get a picture of it...so by the way....
FRANK AND GERARD MADE UP. Everyone knows how at the last show Gerard like shoved helpless Frankie across the stage practically...well at one point Gerard goes over to Frank and wraps an arm around his shoulder and leans in and says something like "I'm really sorry" or "Everything's alright" or "It's okay, I still love you"...something along the lines of that, it looked like he was trying to assure him of something THEN GERARD LEANS IN AND KISSES FRANK ON THE SIDE OF THE FACE AND WALKS AWAY. Frerard lives!"

"Then Frank undressed~ he took off his hoodie to reveal all his tattoos. As soon as he did it Gerard comes over all stealthy and rubs his hand up Frank's arms at his tattoos. AGAIN, FRERARD LIVES. Oh yeah and during Teenagers when Gerard goes "What you got under your shirt..." and Frank was pushing up his shirt and stuff like that all sexily at Gerard."

Hehehe, Frerard. ;]
But that's not the point. Good thing they're not mad at each other. That would be hard on the band. God, Gee. You had to scare us like that! >:[

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:17 pm
MoldyLollipop Wrote:

"I don't know when I'll be able to tell this so I'll say it now since I didn't get a picture of it...so by the way....
FRANK AND GERARD MADE UP. Everyone knows how at the last show Gerard like shoved helpless Frankie across the stage practically...well at one point Gerard goes over to Frank and wraps an arm around his shoulder and leans in and says something like "I'm really sorry" or "Everything's alright" or "It's okay, I still love you"...something along the lines of that, it looked like he was trying to assure him of something THEN GERARD LEANS IN AND KISSES FRANK ON THE SIDE OF THE FACE AND WALKS AWAY. Frerard lives!"

"Then Frank undressed~ he took off his hoodie to reveal all his tattoos. As soon as he did it Gerard comes over all stealthy and rubs his hand up Frank's arms at his tattoos. AGAIN, FRERARD LIVES. Oh yeah and during Teenagers when Gerard goes "What you got under your shirt..." and Frank was pushing up his shirt and stuff like that all sexily at Gerard."

Hehehe, Frerard. ;]
But that's not the point. Good thing they're not mad at each other. That would be hard on the band. God, Gee. You had to scare us like that! >:[
Definently. I'm glad they made up <3  

[ EatRandomStuff ]
Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:43 pm
[ EatRandomStuff ] Wrote:
MoldyLollipop Wrote:

Hehehe, Frerard. ;]
Definently. I'm glad they made up <3
yea  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:15 pm
WHOAZ...
OwO;;;
Gerard looked pissed at the end...
>3<;;;
That's good they made up though.
>w<

Komakii

XUnknownXSoldierX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:54 pm
what the hell was that all about? gerard wouldn't attack frank unless frank did something to really piss him off. i wonder what it was...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:28 pm
That was totally weird...because i did see Rays face and it looked like he was confused and he face totally said,"okay what just happened and why are you guys fighting in the middle of a show?" So but it is good to see that they are still really good friends smilies/icon_biggrin.gif  

Blaze1323

The Iron Maiden890

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:29 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDfDXjP_30U

MY EYES!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:29 pm
The Iron Maiden890 Wrote:

MY EYES!
OMGYay!  

MoldyLollipop

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:16 pm
MoldyLollipop Wrote:
The Iron Maiden890 Wrote:

MY EYES!
OMGYay!
OMGSH! YAY! lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:11 pm
that was weird. gee sounded so bad. and it was weird they started fighting.  

lovelesschick27

Possessions Procession

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:45 pm
Gerard looks like he might have been saying something along the lines of "You dushbag GTFO my face!"
And I think he was really hot or, kinda sick or something, because he seemed kind of out of breathe, which was why he sounded bad.  
Le Snazzy Forums

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games