Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Rpgs R Us:: *Escape Reality*Enter Imagination*

Back to Guilds

RPing guild with high literacy and zero slave or vampire RPs. Come help us grow! 

Tags: X-Men, Cowboy Bebop, Final Fantasy, Arabian, Pokemon 

Reply Rpgs R Us
Out of curiosity... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elfgirl M-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:31 pm
I agree with you whole-heartedly, Amby...^^() Funny thing is though, despite having a full set of t-shirts and four trophies from all of my accounts...I tend to prefer silver to gold. Maybe I'll pull a Paran and put up a display in my house. XD

Heck, in the end though, avatar-wise, the t-shirts were cooler than the trophies. Let's just hope that the 100k item is good.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:32 pm
I dunno... I kinda like the trophy. I mean, sure, it's not anything super cool... but it does look nice in my home (not that anyone goes there, but if they did, it'd look nice.

I dunno... like I was saying to M-chan last night, it wasn't about the item for me... it was about team spirit. I dunno why but whenever I pick a team for something, even casually, I suddenly feel this real responsibility for that team. That's why I got into this whole event... even though I've never really participated in a major gaia event like this before.

Maybe I just have a really competitive streak that only surfaces for things like this. *shrug*

*edit* btw... when you update the pic (if you haven't already) you should change my picture to my normal... non-durem-y clothes. Town pride is great and all... but the event's over, so no need to flaunt any more wink  

Paran
Crew

BonzaiRob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:10 pm
Heh, yeah, same for me actually if you wouldn't mind ^_^

(and I really didn't get into this event at all... I pumped like twice :/)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:53 pm
A watermelon hat. A bloody watermelon hat. It's kinda cute I guess...but still...

...I like the trophies better. ^^()  

Elfgirl M-chan
Captain

Platonix

Vice Captain

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:07 pm
Did you notice that you can also turn it upside down and serve tropical drinks in it? Three-pose item.

Not that I have any use for any of the poses. Oh well. At least it's not what I feared: new-devoid-of-character-logo versions of the Gaia T-shirts, hat or balloon.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:11 pm
Yeah, I noticed the three poses for it. Like I said, it's cute, but I can't really see myself equipping it anytime soon.

I'm currently enjoying my makeshift Marching Tar Heel self. XD  

Elfgirl M-chan
Captain

Rpgs R Us

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out