Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
Introduce Yourself! [New members here] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teacup massacre

Invisible Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:54 pm
User Image
                    Ohai everybody! I go by Tae and thank you so much for accepting my application. c:
                    I kinda really suck at introductions so I'll just pass on by and start looking for awesome roleplays to join.
                    I hope to get to know all of you!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:31 am
Well... Hello 3nodding

My roleplaying adventures started out in a small little forum where we left comments, pretended to be a part of the action whenever we had a chance to log in. All this was about 10 years ago. Later, I eventually joined up with some people in my university and suddenly the world around me started to change dramatically.

We were playing pen and paper RPGs, twisting our reality or world's past and future events to create alternative stories and role-played through their world with our charachters. It was amazing.

Now I find myself in a nice community here, full of imagination and brimming potential. I should say I've already spent many hours reading through some of the stuff and theyre beautiful.

And here I am. I'm Reyyan but my friends call me Rey smile It's a turkish name and thats where I'm from hehe. I have been studying linguistics in university and I'm also working as an English teacher.

I'm always on the lookout for some new fantasy/sci-fi to read or play. I love computer games and books. I also love creating my own scenarios so I can take them to RPG conventions and present them to people so they can role-play. I'd be the story teller of course lol.

I'm looking forward to share and join games here. You can pm me and add me as friend If you want to chat or hang out at any time 3nodding

Roll your dice and Have fun!  

reireiy

Hygienic Browser

ShadyoFayx

Blessed Werewolf

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:53 am
Hello!

My Roleplaying started six years ago when I was 13 years old. I had joined a website called Wet Paint, and joined the small group of Warrior Cats role-players. Someone, with the username of Gleaming Waters, had created a chat. It didn't have a name, but people could role-play in the chat.

The chat did not have a plot, and no set characters. You made up a character (Preferably an animal) and you just started by posting *Pads in*. The chat had so many people that it was very confusing as to who I was playing with. But, after some practice, I got the hang of it, and soon my role playing career was taking off.

My characters were becoming more known and more popular. One of my characters; NightBlaze, became so popular that I feel he is part of me.

I believe that all my role playing characters are part of me somehow, so I call them "My Alter Egos."

After the chat had died, I had moved to Gaia by then. Gaia kept the ball rolling for me as I soon found the Guilds and then the Role-Playing Guilds. I have joined other forums as well. Including, Roleplaygateway.com, and Ceativefreedomrpg.com. They have kept me going as well.

Today, I am a self published author, and going to school for Psychology.

I love role playing and I hope to continue to do it for many, many more years.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:21 pm
Hi I'm kinda new here. I'm in the middle of making a Pirate Rp called Poseidon's Blood. It has romance, action, adventure and even comedy. Check it out and let me know what you think.  

Estiki

Omnipresent Phantom

Arasim

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:15 pm
Here I am!
You can call me Sima.
I'm new to Role Playing, but the idea of interactive story telling appeals to me greatly. I don't have a genre that I prefer. In general I'm a sucker for a good story with much creativity and creative license. I look forward to creating with you all.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:38 pm
Helllooo!

My name's Raini, but I usually just go by Pencil on Gaia. I starting roleplaying several years ago, but the real world snatched me up and I found myself writing academic essays instead of creative stories, something I'm hoping to balance out a bit more now, so I came back to Gaia to find a little inspiration and people to share it with. Usually I'm into fantasy/sci-fi/post-apocalyptic roleplays, though I'll write about almost anything!  

PencilMagic

Conversationalist

writing_in_waters_star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:12 pm
Hello -bows politely- I'm writers_in_waters_star and I enjoy a good RP. I'm mostly comfortable with just one to one RPing instead of group RP. I prefer to do fantasy style ummm I have 2 kitties and love winter. I don't like gore or things like that. Ummm -thinks- I enjoy music and have to listen to music to RP as that is also how I write is to music. I do well when I'm feeling a flow for it but if not then it kinda struggles >_<

I have actually posted my intro into the proper subforum or think I did in the right spot. oh my >_< oh and I tend to write quite a bit at times and so I highly apologize if you read my intro and are turned away by the wall of text that is the intro. sad I try to make intro's good but simple but at times if the flow is there I kinda...um get carried away. -nervous laugh sweat drops- I hope I do well here and make no foes. -bows politely-  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:52 pm
writing_in_waters_star
Hello -bows politely- I'm writers_in_waters_star and I enjoy a good RP. I'm mostly comfortable with just one to one RPing instead of group RP. I prefer to do fantasy style ummm I have 2 kitties and love winter. I don't like gore or things like that. Ummm -thinks- I enjoy music and have to listen to music to RP as that is also how I write is to music. I do well when I'm feeling a flow for it but if not then it kinda struggles >_<

I have actually posted my intro into the proper subforum or think I did in the right spot. oh my >_< oh and I tend to write quite a bit at times and so I highly apologize if you read my intro and are turned away by the wall of text that is the intro. sad I try to make intro's good but simple but at times if the flow is there I kinda...um get carried away. -nervous laugh sweat drops- I hope I do well here and make no foes. -bows politely-

If you want the roleplay you made in the Construction Zone to be in the Main Forum, just PM me like it says in the Rules thread. smile  

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

writing_in_waters_star

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:44 pm
Mr. Eccentricity
writing_in_waters_star

If you want the roleplay you made in the Construction Zone to be in the Main Forum, just PM me like it says in the Rules thread. smile

Would it be better in the main forum? If so I will PM you -nods nods-  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:17 pm
writing_in_waters_star
Mr. Eccentricity
writing_in_waters_star

The Construction Zone is more like a temporary place for people to make their roleplays until they are ready to be approved. Make sure you read the Rules thread - it has all the information about which subforums are for what & how to get approved.  

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

writing_in_waters_star

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:14 pm
Mr. Eccentricity
writing_in_waters_star
Mr. Eccentricity
writing_in_waters_star

The Construction Zone is more like a temporary place for people to make their roleplays until they are ready to be approved. Make sure you read the Rules thread - it has all the information about which subforums are for what & how to get approved.

Okay, I'll reread to refresh my memory, I forget easy -sweat-  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:42 am
Hello there new friends! My name is Eternally Gone, but you can call me E, EG, Eternal, or the whole thing.

I've been roleplaying for 13 years [I swear I'm not old!], and got my start on AOL, which, I don't know how many people actually remember what that is. After that I moved to more forum-based RPing, but I never really got into it - I stayed on AOL, and even ran my own string of chatrooms [that's how we used to do it, 15 miles both ways, in the snow! LOL] I found Gaia when I was in high school, and at first I was off and on. Now I'm pretty regular on here. My passion for RPing is ridiculously high. So high in fact, that I got my BA in Creative Writing, and I'm going back for my Master's this next fall.

I'm always up for something new, though my preferences stick with dark romances, medieval/renaissance history [that's what I minored in], and school-type RPs. If you ever need a spot filled, male or female, just send me a PM! I'm always glad to help out.

I also enjoy tutoring/helping people. Sometimes it takes an outside viewer to see where something isn't clicking. Can't quite figure out a character? Let me know! Or if you just aren't sure about something and you want a tester person, again, just send me a PM. I have ridiculous amounts of time.

I can't wait to start RPing with you all!

Eternally Gone

Devoted Loiterer

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:53 pm
Eternally Gone
Hello there new friends! My name is Eternally Gone, but you can call me E, EG, Eternal, or the whole thing.

I've been roleplaying for 13 years [I swear I'm not old!], and got my start on AOL, which, I don't know how many people actually remember what that is. After that I moved to more forum-based RPing, but I never really got into it - I stayed on AOL, and even ran my own string of chatrooms [that's how we used to do it, 15 miles both ways, in the snow! LOL] I found Gaia when I was in high school, and at first I was off and on. Now I'm pretty regular on here. My passion for RPing is ridiculously high. So high in fact, that I got my BA in Creative Writing, and I'm going back for my Master's this next fall.

I'm always up for something new, though my preferences stick with dark romances, medieval/renaissance history [that's what I minored in], and school-type RPs. If you ever need a spot filled, male or female, just send me a PM! I'm always glad to help out.

I also enjoy tutoring/helping people. Sometimes it takes an outside viewer to see where something isn't clicking. Can't quite figure out a character? Let me know! Or if you just aren't sure about something and you want a tester person, again, just send me a PM. I have ridiculous amounts of time.

I can't wait to start RPing with you all!

That's pretty funny; AOL is where I started roleplaying as well! Other than the degree, we have a lot in common! I'm actually a tutor as a part-time job while I get my degree in Computer Science. smile

Hope you have an awesome time in the guild. Please be sure to read the Rules thread if you already haven't and never hesitate to PM me if you have any questions/comments/suggestions or just want someone to talk to.

Welcome to the guild! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:47 pm
Hey there!

First things first, thanks for accepting me into the guild!

I'm 16, and I have been role-playing for about less than a year; still pretty new at it. Though, I love writing! And I try my very best to improve on my RPing skills from time to time. I don't really have any preferences in RPing-genres, as I'm open to most everything. Still, I'm most used to RPing in the adventure and drama genres.

I'm looking forward to meeting up and role-playing with the rest of you here! biggrin Don't hesitate to send me a friendship request / PM if you'd like to talk.  

Aerith_CetraSorceress

Friendly Healer

Eternally Gone

Devoted Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:35 am
Aerith_CetraSorceress
Hey there!

First things first, thanks for accepting me into the guild!

I'm 16, and I have been role-playing for about less than a year; still pretty new at it. Though, I love writing! And I try my very best to improve on my RPing skills from time to time. I don't really have any preferences in RPing-genres, as I'm open to most everything. Still, I'm most used to RPing in the adventure and drama genres.

I'm looking forward to meeting up and role-playing with the rest of you here! biggrin Don't hesitate to send me a friendship request / PM if you'd like to talk.

Nice to meet you! I hope you have a good time here! And thanks for the random friend request biggrin  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff