LOVE MUSIC LISTEN TO.. BLACK EYED PEAS
LADY GAGA
NICKEL BACK
JONAS BROTHERS-gay
JUSTIN SUCKS-ALSO GAY

THANK YOU- jUSTIN BIEBER SAYS: "Do me"
hee wishes!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:00 pm
Please join my Final Fantasy RP Guild, The Forgotten Tales of Ivalice! I need dedicated Rpers to join and possibly help start more RPs and other things. Like donating for contests and what not.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=309805&_gaia_t_=1272  

Amaterasu Meiji

Infix

Durem Champion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:54 pm
Click Link to join
User Image
Welcome to the Administration Central

The Administration Center is a guild created similar to the Captains Guild, however much more direct in helping Guild Captains and guild members. Here at AC, we wish to help your guild become successful or even stay successful, by not only giving tips on running guilds, but also joining your guild as a crew member to help you with administrative tasks and recruitment if you so choose.

The best part about it, it's completely free! We enjoy helping for the pure fact that its nice. We don't wish for profits. All we wish from you is that your guild becomes successful and it would be appreciated that you become an active member of our guild as well. As a dead guild isn't much help to the population. So if you could keep us active, we would be able to become helpful to the whole community!

There are no requirements to join, however we would appreciate it if you were an active member of Gaia. As well as a guild member of another guild besides us. Guild Captains are very much appreciated in joining this guild. Members who join, will get to advertise their own guilds, and will have a place in our thread as well. We do ask however, that you put our link out in your guild, or in your guild recruitment thread, or even an art minishop! Any publicity is good publicity!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:58 pm
Click the banner to visit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to the Mental Illness Guild!
We are here to help.
We're here If you need support,
Advice,
A place to rant, vent, or relax-
This is your safe haven.

The Mental Illness Guild is a guild I'm currently captain of.
The community offers loads of support and information, and is currently being renovated so there's going to be a lot more very soon.

A major Christmas event will be announced on the 29th, and will start on December the 1st. It's set to have two featured contests (one of which you can win over 246,000 gold in prizes for first prize) as well as a digital goody bag, movie showings, and more. 4laugh

The forums are hidden in order to protect the safety and security of the members, however joining is free so there's nothing to lose.
We really could use the members. There's definitely some regulars who have been around for a number of years, but I'd like to get a little more activity going to keep the guild active and all.

Here's a post in our rules/welcome thread to help explain a few things;
New Member's Guide
A quick guide of what our guild has to offer

We have some pretty informational areas, including threads for:
Insurance and medication assistance, an in depth look at self injury, tips and tricks for getting sleep, as well as tips for hospitalization and in-patient.

For emergency purposes and stressful situations, we also have a hotline & guild contacts thread with an extensive compilation of hotline numbers, guild phone numbers, and instant messengers.
If you're in a bad situation, please make use of these.

As for regular guild stuff, there's a guild banner thread, and a handy bug & harassment report thread.
The UPDATES thread will tell you what has been recently changed, including guild home page edits, sub-forum edits, new stickies, topic moves, etc.

There's much more than just what's listed here, so come check us out!

Sub-forums explained
arrow Eating Disorder, Schizophrenia, Personality, and Anxiety archives.
The archives are loaded with informational stickies (which are due for an update!), and are great for posts regarding these topics that aren't in need of immediate response.
arrow 2am Tea Time
Up late? Can't sleep? Got insomnia? Welcome to 2am Tea Time! Random chats, tips for catching some Z's, and more~
arrow Chat
Come here to chat about anything!
arrow The Rant N' Vent
Angry? Depressed? Excessively happy about something? Shout it here! (Sanity not required).
arrow Journals
Soon to be made public, here's the place to keep a journal/diary. If you don't want comments on your journal, just say so.

Possible sub-forums in the future
-Contests & Forum Games

dormant lime

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:51 pm
No fuss. Just fun. Join now!

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:22 am
User Image
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/naruto-the-unknown-path/g.301293/  

Deil Grist

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:24 pm
I've got a new One Piece guild I'm hoping to advertise here. An old friend of mine and I are starting it as a bit of a reboot of a really old one, OPHQRPG. We could use some help getting it set up.

link  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:46 am
User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
Ѧϻȏᾕʛ Ҭӈϵ Ӻᾷʆʆϵᾕ ⊁ Σϻφɨȑϵȿ
╚══════════════════════════╝

"Among The Fallen: Empires (RP)" Is the next generation is amazing role playing guilds. If you don't understand what I mean, then allow me to give you a brief explanation:

"Among The Fallen: Empires" is set in a time when the nations of the world are at war. Whether it's creating alliances, destroying old enemies, or just having a friendly ball and inviting all your allied kingdoms to join you, you have the option to constantly rp in some form or another. Each player receives his/her own country if they decide to play, but they can recruit their Gaian friends to play under them as generals or get their own countries in order to assert their dominance together! There's so much more to it that it's mind boggling! AND WE'RE NOT EVEN READY TO ROLE PLAY YET!!! So if you're interested in joining up early so you can get your country before anybody else (it's first come first serve) or so you can help the guild, then pm me!(all crew are given a salary!)』

p.s. Here's a sneak preview of what every country will look similar to eventually! You're the first besides the crew to see it!

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Portia
╚══════════════╝

As the name suggests, thousands of years ago this country was surrounded by water and flourished through trade. The habitat around it was exotic and fertile, with tropical trees and grass blowing in the wind. However, after the first few years of the Argrim War, Portia suffered being burnt to the ground twice. It's no longer the hospitable country it used to be, but don't be fooled. The citizens of Portia have grown impatient, apathetic, and adopted a war driven culture. It might be wise to take extreme caution when dealing with them...

Artists - 1 open (2- 1 slot filled)
Kuranya ~ currently working on map

Needed for guild banner creation, maintenance of guild images (maps mainly)
Paid upon creation of an artwork
Prices Negotiable
questions? interested? pm me!

Storyboard Maintenance - 3 open (3 slots)

Needed for creation and maintenance of a storyboard throughout rp
Paid per submission
Negotiable set pay per submission
questions? interested? pm me!!

Rule Makers and Rule Editors - 1 open (2-1 slot filled)
Cheeky_Gangsta_Girl ~ Working on main forum rules page

Needed to help create and revise rules of guild and guild forums as needed
Paid per submission
Negotiable set pay per submission
questions? interested? pm me!!!

Forum Editors - 1 open (2-1 slot filled)
Jaime Acid- Pending

Needed to correct literal and grammatical errors in forums
Paid per revision
Negotiable set pay per revision
questions? interested? pm me!!!!
interested in this job? pm me!

Among The Fallen: Empires  

evilperson123

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:52 pm
The HKSS guild - owned by BobCat HKSS

If you love the anime Love Hina or if you want to rank military style without having to be in an actual army, then this guild is definitely for you.

The overall goal of this guild is to protect the vulnerable Shinobu Maehara, a 13 year old who is easily frightened and BobCat swore to protect her by creating an army for her.

This guild does lots of things. We role-play, do discussions, contests, and a unique bump thread called The Myuu thread where every post must contain the word Myuu in it.

We are in need of more members so, feel free to join. Oh...and here is the link to it.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/hkss-her-kawaiiness-secret-service-a-guild-of-heroes/g.54259/

I hope to see ya there!  
"SOA" $hops and Other Advertising ¢

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces