Silver Nox Wrote:
bfprincessbaby_21 Wrote:
(on the plus side these are all items in my personal inventory

entry 3/3
Got to love it when that happens!

love it uuber much smilies/icon_smile.gif  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:46 pm
Here is my first entry:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.  

Duchess-of-Pink

Sparkling Darling

12,700 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Duchess-of-Pink

Sparkling Darling

12,700 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:10 pm
Second Entry:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:44 pm
Third Entry:

Duchess-of-Pink

Sparkling Darling

12,700 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Snowball Hero 200

Semantic Noise

Cute Friend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:55 pm
My third and final entry:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:13 am
First entry:

-l- Iceeh Dream -l-

Festive Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Wihinapa

Blessed Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:44 pm
Silver Nox Wrote:
LaLuneSerene Wrote:
Your current avi is adorable!! <3

Hi Silver, how goes it collecting your Christmas items? cat_smilies/icon_nodding.gif  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:20 am
Wihinapa Wrote:
Hi Silver, how goes it collecting your Christmas items? cat_smilies/icon_nodding.gif
Hehe, well I haven't been on too much so much, so not well XD
How are you?  

Silver Nox
Forum Assistant

Friendly Fatcat

13,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Wihinapa

Blessed Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:06 pm
Silver Nox Wrote:
Wihinapa Wrote:
Hehe, well I haven't been on too much so much, so not well XD
How are you?

Doing well thank you! :3 just getting ready for Christmas, got to cook some cookies and sweets and things, and I was hoping to get some time to go to the movies or something. : / well luckily most of the items are pretty easy to procure, if you have been too busy to collect them I could probably get you a set of them? (except the switchem items, I really, am having trouble with it cat_smilies/icon_sweatdrop.gif)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:26 pm
Wihinapa Wrote:
Doing well thank you! :3 just getting ready for Christmas, got to cook some cookies and sweets and things, and I was hoping to get some time to go to the movies or something. : / well luckily most of the items are pretty easy to procure, if you have been too busy to collect them I could probably get you a set of them? (except the switchem items, I really, am having trouble with it cat_smilies/icon_sweatdrop.gif)
You are so sweet <3 I am about to get the next two weeks off from work so I will probably take that time to get the items. Thank you so much for the offer though!!

I'm going to spend my weekend baking XD I'm too poor to buy stuff so I am baking everything treats. What kind of cookies are you going to be making?

I too am hoping to go to the movies soon. I really want to see the Hobbit XD And maybe Frozen ^^''  

Silver Nox
Forum Assistant

Friendly Fatcat

13,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Wihinapa

Blessed Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:37 pm
Silver Nox Wrote:
Wihinapa Wrote:
You are so sweet <3 I am about to get the next two weeks off from work so I will probably take that time to get the items. Thank you so much for the offer though!!

I'm going to spend my weekend baking XD I'm too poor to buy stuff so I am baking everything treats. What kind of cookies are you going to be making?

I too am hoping to go to the movies soon. I really want to see the Hobbit XD And maybe Frozen ^^''

No its really not a problem, I usually sell those items anyhow, or keep them forever until I can sell them :3

My family is lazy, they like the automatic cookies -.- I tell them they are worse for them then cookies made for scratch. well we always make sugar cookies for deco, and probably also pinwheels and if I can convince them to let me (its a messy recipe) chocolate covered cherry cookies smilies/icon_biggrin.gif
of course I no longer eat sweets but, it is nice to make them for others :3

you have good taste! I wanted to see both of those, and the 47 ronin (I've been waiting for Keanu to come out with that movie for 2 years now > smilies/icon_biggrin.gif)
and possibly even the one with dinosaurs with Justin long in it, although it didn't really look like my thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:52 pm
Wihinapa Wrote:
My family is lazy, they like the automatic cookies -.- I tell them they are worse for them then cookies made for scratch. well we always make sugar cookies for deco, and probably also pinwheels and if I can convince them to let me (its a messy recipe) chocolate covered cherry cookies smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

you have good taste! I wanted to see both of those, and the 47 ronin (I've been waiting for Keanu to come out with that movie for 2 years now > smilies/icon_biggrin.gif)
and possibly even the one with dinosaurs with Justin long in it, although it didn't really look like my thing.
I love baking stuff from scratch X3 I've never made pinwheels and chocolate covered cherry cookies sound amazing *.* You are better off than I am then... I still eat way too many sweets :3

I'm not usually aware of what is playing in the theater so I am lucky I even know about Hobbit and Frozen XD  

Silver Nox
Forum Assistant

Friendly Fatcat

13,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Wihinapa

Blessed Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:57 pm
Silver Nox Wrote:
Wihinapa Wrote:

I love baking stuff from scratch X3 I've never made pinwheels and chocolate covered cherry cookies sound amazing *.* You are better off than I am then... I still eat way too many sweets :3

I'm not usually aware of what is playing in the theater so I am lucky I even know about Hobbit and Frozen XD

usually I've found that the theaters always tend to have good movies all showing at once, and then the rest of the time they aren't showing anything worth watching. I only knew about 47 ronin because I love Keanu and was waiting for his next movie to come out. plus the hobbit the desolation of smaug is a classic, I had to see it!

I know. sweets are evil >.< but they taste so kind smilies/icon_surprised.gif
hahaha the chocolate covered cherry cookies are the BEST. they are absolutely amazing. Idk my family like pinwheels but basically they are just sugar cookie dough with vanilla added to one batch and chocolate added to the other, then rolled together in a spiral and cut and baked. not anything uber special XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:27 pm
Wihinapa Wrote:
usually I've found that the theaters always tend to have good movies all showing at once, and then the rest of the time they aren't showing anything worth watching. I only knew about 47 ronin because I love Keanu and was waiting for his next movie to come out. plus the hobbit the desolation of smaug is a classic, I had to see it!

I know. sweets are evil >.< but they taste so kind smilies/icon_surprised.gif
hahaha the chocolate covered cherry cookies are the BEST. they are absolutely amazing. Idk my family like pinwheels but basically they are just sugar cookie dough with vanilla added to one batch and chocolate added to the other, then rolled together in a spiral and cut and baked. not anything uber special XD
I noticed that too! And it is always in December when I can't afford to go xD I always manage to go to the really good ones but I am always bitter it isn't a different time of the year.
Evil tasty treats emotion_smilies/icon_omnomnom.gif
Sometimes even the simply treats are the best. I think Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite <3  

Silver Nox
Forum Assistant

Friendly Fatcat

13,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Silver Nox
Forum Assistant

Friendly Fatcat

13,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:40 pm
I hope quote trees work in spoilers XD

Accalia Darkstorm Wrote:
Amalayerr Wrote:
Ananaa Wrote:
Anime_Lupherz Wrote:
Xx_Beauty is Morbid_xX Wrote:
bfprincessbaby_21 Wrote:
Blueshift Babybat Wrote:
butterfingercrunch Wrote:
Chiralistral Wrote:
Duchess-of-Pink Wrote:
ErinMcKenzie Wrote:
fReemade Ran Wrote:
fuzzy . chaos Wrote:
hot xlrate Wrote:
iiButt3rfly Wrote:
-l- Iceeh Dream -l- Wrote:
l Jenna I Wrote:
KaguraSakata Wrote:
KiraRavenLupin Wrote:
Lacy-Succubus Wrote:

Hey everyone! Hope you are all well!

There was just a couple things I wanted to update everyone about.
1) I will be announcing the winner the 31st so please have all entries in by the 30th.
2) Double check your entries to make sure that they have only 1 Christmas Event or Spirited item. Also make sure that the item is visible (just try not to have it hidden completely).
3) If you decide to change an entry, please post the new version instead of editing the original post. I have saved all the avis so far to my computer so I might miss your updated version unless posted after this post.
4) I would really appreciate it if you guys could, if you haven't already, stop by This thread to say thank you to the people who keep Tektek up and running for us.

Thank you all for your entries! <3 Hope you have wonderful holidays!  
Noxium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff