Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Post the character you play on Gaia here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:22 pm
Lord Redtail Rathan
Faerie KatrinaZ
*Looks over M'lord's characters.* eek mrgreen Heads up, Geezers! It appears we've got a live one here! xd

Lol. A full list of my most used profiles, to include updated versions of the above, can be found here.

Maybe he's a shape shifter. User Image ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:39 pm
Psyzapp-d
Lord Redtail Rathan
Faerie KatrinaZ
*Looks over M'lord's characters.* eek mrgreen Heads up, Geezers! It appears we've got a live one here! xd

Lol. A full list of my most used profiles, to include updated versions of the above, can be found here.

Maybe he's a shape shifter. User Image ninja

Who's a shapeshifter?  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:34 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:33 pm
Lord Redtail Rathan
Who's a shapeshifter?
Since this hasn't been answered yet, I suppose I'll try to clear up the confusion. While you, Redtail, may be accustomed to playing multiple characters in roleplays, Geezerville tends to mostly work in a manner that has one character per avatar, since it is the avatar that is treated like the character unless explicitly stated otherwise or people have already become familiar with what format you use for which characters. People with multiple characters often use multiple accounts to portray them, which helps further clear just who is actually there.

There are a few people that portray multiple characters from a single account, like myself {though the two that I play most with this account look the same anyway}, but for the most part, a lot of regulars stick to one character at a time for ease of writing.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:49 pm
AH. Well, I don't RP like that. I actually make my posts so you can see exactly who it is doing/saying whatever. I prefer one account. A lot less logging in and out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:42 pm
Name: Hauk Ulfr (Hawk Ul-fur)
Age: Minus the years he's been frozen- 27, including the years he's been frozen- 1,157 years
Race: Norse Viking/Norwegian
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blond
Height: 6' 7"
Personality: Laid back most of the time. He can seem intimidating and gruff, especially from his height and brusque nature. Family and friendship have always been an important factor for him which makes him very loyal to those who are close to him. He has a temper but only when it pushes him to that level. He previously had an immense fear of the color pink that was due to an incident from when he was a model in his younger years in the modern world but now has been broken of that thanks to a MW lady and her friends. twisted
Sex: Male and straight
Abilities: He is very good with his hands being that he came from a clan of Vikings so he always learned to work hard. He also learned to do womanly tasks from his mother so he's skilled in cooking along with his sword training of his father.
Weakness: Used to have a fear with pink, not so much anymore. Katana, Peeps, and Liada's magic or similar things of that nature.
Weapons: Fist fighting, broadsword, and axe.

History: Originally Hauk was born around the 830's of the Viking Era. He was the 3rd son of the clan leader Alfgeir and a woman of low born status Fastvi. To his village Hauk is the illegitimate heir since not only was his mother low born but she was also the mistress since Algeir was married 3 years before Hauk's birth. In his late teen there were continuous territorial battles between his village and the one near them further down the river. The reasons behind these battles was because hunting was becoming scarce in certain areas and the village further down the river wanted Hauk's village land to gain more food. During one battle Alfgeir fell from his horse pierced by an enemy spear. Shortly after his funeral there was a predictable argument over who would be heir to the throne between Hauk and his brothers. Albeit Hauk never wanted the throne many of the villagers felt that he was better for the role since he had much of his father's intellect and respect of the people. Fearing for his life of assassins, Fastvi calls for Liada one night and begs her to protect Hauk till the very end which the fox spirit agrees to, obliged by her debt to Hauk's family. Unfortunately Fastvi's fears became reality when on one winter night, mercenaries hired by the eldest of Hauk's brothers came and brought his household aflame. Liada escaped with Hauk as Fastvi stayed behind to keep the attackers at bay long enough for her son and the demon to flee in the darkness. She fell by the mercs hands and Hauk's last sight of his mother was her blood spilled on the fresh snow of the season. Soon after their escape Hauk was in such distraught on all he has lost that soon he had stopped eating and had no will to go on much longer. Worried for him and bound to her promise Liada decided to call upon Queen Mabb to assist her in order to freeze Hauk in time until she felt it was time to release him. In the early 20th/21st century she did indeed release him and after getting him through his initial shock. She trained and tutored Hauk in the ways of the modern world that she practically became a son to her. In his new life Hauk began a modeling career until he turned 20 due to a case with a stalker and then quit the business to go into hiding. He did a number of odd jobs and lifestyles traveling from place to place until one day he received a call from Liada asking him for a favor........

Relationship with Liada: In the days of the Viking Era Liada had washed up ashore near Hauk's village when she almost drowned from a ship that had sunk from a terrible sea storm. The guards who were on patrol found her and once Algeir deemed her safe they had healed her and treated her back to health so in return for their kindness and hospitality Liada offered her abilities as a demon and mercenary to become a hired bodyguard to Hauk and his clan. Since then through all the years she has watched over Hauk and has become something close as a mother to Hauk and in turn they find comfort in each other filling the small amount of loneliness they had gotten from the loss of their blood family.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:49 pm
Name: Zephit
Age: 50 cat years + 2 Human Years (Appears mid-twenties)
Race: Neko
Hair: Light gray
Eyes: Sapphire blue
Skin: Light
Height: 6'4"
Build: Athletic
Known Strengths: Quick learning, Keen senses, Animal Empathy, Mixed Martial Arts, Feline Reflexes, and Determination
Known Weaknesses: Boundless curiosity, Uniquely limited knowledge, Overt honesty, Chivalry, Loud noises, and Women.
Languages: English, Animal(?)
Companions: ---------
Essential Items: Paper, Pencils, Eye-patch, Sapphire necklace
Personality: Essentially a curious child, Zephit is often asking questions of obvious things. Even the most simple human mannerisms can be tough for him to grasp at times, while complicated knowledge can be easy to come by. Because of this curiosity, when he isn't looking for new things to learn, he is seeking out new people to meet--in contradiction to his usually shy demeanor. He is very easy to please, though, and tends to get along with everyone despite his very direct approach to things. Between blunt honesty and affectionate mannerisms, Zephit can be tough to swallow.
Other Information: Was originally a house cat turned street cat. Though one day, after losing his eye and passing out in an alley from blood loss, woke up to find himself a human being. Otherwise his past is mostly retained as a secret and, to Zephit, pretty unremarkable.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:21 pm
Name:Magnus DeWinter
Height: 6' 9"
Weight: 400lbs
Class/Job:Merc. Prefers title Soldier of Misfortune
Weapon:Claws and swords

Past:
Signed on with a paramilitary group. Mainly The chief mechanic and explosives expert but was called on several times for close quarters combat. Often refered to by several team members as "the problem solver". One of the few survivors of a botched extermination run. After the loss of some very close friends Magnus left the group and wandered. Magnus had founs a place to stay for now. Slightly distant and sarcastic, Magnus can often irritate people he is trying to be friendly to.

Magnus is a mechanic at heart and is often found talking to his various projects as if they are people.  

Magnus DeWinter

Savage Husband

18,640 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:44 pm
((Magnus....Magnus....I feel like I should know you somewhere else User Image ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:10 pm
Liada Trovaras
((Magnus....Magnus....I feel like I should know you somewhere else User Image ))

Aww I has been forgotten. I suppose since I haven't chatted with you and rikku in a while I guess it's no suprise.  

Magnus DeWinter

Savage Husband

18,640 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:31 am
Ello, I have been meaning to get active here for a while and so I thought ‘Hey, I love RPing and creating randomness, so….why not join Geezerville? And thus, here I am. Now I have not RP’ed using my avatar before so this should be rather interesting. Please forgive me if I do something confusing or wrong. Just let me know and I shall adjust it~

4laugh I look forward to creating much randomness and laughs with everyone~

Name: Haka

Height: 5’6”

Hair colour: Usually White

Eye colour: Blue

Race: Fallen Angel

Personality: Quiet, Calm, Kind, Caring, Blunt, Loves the outdoors, Well spoken, Intelligent, Can seem to lack people skills, Will react in anger to those who annoy her, Is a bit dense when it comes to love or anything like that. She lacks the in the knowledge of modern everyday objects, such as cars, T.V’s, computers, and phones; they confuse her greatly. Get her drunk and you will see someone completely different, Loud, bubbly random, constantly singing, Hyper and quite possibly a flirt.

Abilities and Talents: Can control and manipulate shadows, can create illusions, fly and heal. She is a dab hand with the sword and often carries one. (Sometimes two) She can change her hair and eye colour with a simple thought or even her outfit.

Likes: Being outside, daydreaming, sleeping, playing the piano, listening to music, watching others, wildlife, sword play and drawing.

Dislikes: Being yelled at, confrontation, loud people, needless bloodshed, heartless people, and the mistreatment of animals.

Bio: [Will be reveled as time goes on...Nothing to do with Haka being lazy ninja ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:48 pm
Magnus DeWinter
Liada Trovaras

Aww I has been forgotten. I suppose since I haven't chatted with you and rikku in a while I guess it's no suprise.

eek I knew it!! *GLOMP* how's it going? Yea I pretty much hang out here now, still living with Rikku though sweatdrop  

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:52 pm
XxHakaxX
Ello, I have been meaning to get active here for a while and so I thought ‘Hey, I love RPing and creating randomness, so….why not join Geezerville? And thus, here I am. Now I have not RP’ed using my avatar before so this should be rather interesting. Please forgive me if I do something confusing or wrong. Just let me know and I shall adjust it~

4laugh I look forward to creating much randomness and laughs with everyone~

We look forward to you joining as well! Ayami can have a fellow Angel to talk with now! 4laugh If you have any questions please let us know.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff