Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Merthage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:37 am
"Not many creatures know this, including the vampires," Blake said, a hint of pride in his voice probably for knowing, "But vampires can eat any sort of food that humans can. The taste is pleasurable, though we get no nutrition from it, food is something vampires can enjoy even without being meat or blood... It is little known because many vampires long ago rejected that ability. They were disgusted that we are that much more similar to humans."

"But it doesn't disgust you?" Lance asked with a bitter tone, Holding onto S.V in return, taking in the comfort of the man's cold body.

"I merely have no illusions of being completely detached from humans. To hide myself from truths would be to cripple my positive impact on my country." He looked at Flopsy, and gave a very rare smile. "The pudding is very appreciated. What sort of blood had you used? I do not imagine you are the type to go hunting. My assumption would be a blood pack, perhaps from S.V.'s benefit."

Vinegar looked down a little bit. He seemed in thought. 'Do... you like surprises... Eeethan?'

Salcie looked around the room in awe. "You draw... Quite a lot of ah... Interesting things." So many terrifying creatures, even those that preyed on creatures like Salcie. Then he saw the image that had Nightmare Demon traits. His breath got caught in his throat, but soon let out a 'ha,' "I'm much stronger than any of these pathetic beings."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:45 am
Flopsy smiled brightly. "Well yes..I used the blood packet thingies." She said with a smile. "I didn't think animal blood would taste as good to you." He added. He was smiling oh that meant he was happy she bounced a little. "Sit down and eat." She said shoving him to a chair and placing the pudding down. "Um..I don't know any songs for being crowned so I can't sing anything to you sorry." she apologized.

S.V. smiled holding Lance close. His body felt so warm and it was soothing. He wondered if his cold body bothered Lance? Obviously not very much but well he couldn't help but wonder.

Ethan looked at him and smiled. "No one has really surprised me before well other then giving me presents. Presents are like surprises because you never know what someone has gotten you and they always made me feel happy" He explained. "Even if most of the time people got me a book." He added with a laugh. "But then again very few people know me truly." He admitted. "So they wouldn't even know what I really wanted for a present." Ethan was curious so anything that showed him more about this world or another would of made him happy. Books only taught him so much after all.

Peter looked at him. "Well yes. I like to capture the beauty the comes with terror." He said softly. "People like you." He told him as he started to paint. "That is what I find truly beautiful predators at their very core. You're much better then the vampires here then anyone really, you don't try to hide what you are not completely. You revealed yourself to me anyway." He said with a soft sigh.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:14 am
((Sorry it took me so long to reply. I was fighting off a bad illness and trying to stay out of the hospital))

Demeter was thoroughly bemused by her husband's demeanor around Flopsy. Almost as amused as she was by the paper crown. It looked so out of place on his regal head but he tolerated it, though she knew he wasn't exactly endeared to it.

She looped her arm in his and decided to take some of the spotlight off of him since being the center of attention for this gathering meant forcing pleasantries. Blake was not known for being 'pleasant' and she doubted he was comfortable with it.

"You all really are too kind. Thank you so much for all of this" she told everyone with a warm smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:51 am
Needless to say he didn't like being shoved to the table, but he was thankful for Demeter's attempt to take the topic off of him. He was hardly the extrovert, and truly only socialized when necessary. It explained why he didn't seem to have any friends other than those at the cafe at that time. He loved his country, but he admired the people from a distance. Even still, he understood the meaning behind this gesture and did his best to accommodate Flopsy's expectations, as it would be rude to do otherwise. Besides, he couldn't help but keep remembering the favor he would have to ask of her.

Blake sat down on the chair and took a delicate bite of the pudding. O negative; not one for taste but very easy on the stomach. It tasted like Flopsy used two packets, since there was a hint of B positive; a more iron-like taste that Blake favored. "That is quite alright," Blake replied, "I do not care much for singing." Blake took another spoonful of the pudding and turned the spoon toward Demeter, his eyes showing a demand that she taste it, though really he was just offering. "Although, I do have a big favor to ask, Flopsy. Something I must insist you and S.V. do for me, in order to solidify my place on the throne."

While the others were talking, Lance heard S.V's name and immediately became nervous. Whatever Blake wanted, he wasn't sure if it would be good.

Vinegar looked over at the others, then gestured to move with Ethan somewhere obscured from their eyes. Once they were alone, Vinegar slowly pulled off the glove of his delicate lower right hand. His aura was that of embarrassment; the kind one feels when they're undressing in front of someone, but also curiosity and eagerness. Vinegar moved his hand to take Ethan's left hand in his, then close his eyes and stand close to Ethan, a low, light humming sound coming from Vinegar's chest.

"I have no cause to hide," Salcie replied with an air of pride, "It is no curse to be born he way you are, and I've been gifted for being one of the most untouchable species of Merthage. I can seduce anyone or anyTHING with an attraction to men or any female species. That includes even vampires. My ability to lure and appeal to my prey is better than any other creature, so why shouldn't I be proud? Even if those filthy water sirens get all the glory, I am a rare creature, and therefore a delicacy. You're very lucky I like your art. You get the pleasure of being graced with my presence and not being eaten. No other creature will be so lucky."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:18 am
Demeter didn't bother taking the spoon from Blake, instead sampling the bite as he held it in place. She really just wanted to see if she was able to fluster him, though she highly doubted it. For added measure she let out a small "Mmm" of pleasure and licked her lips.

"An excellent blend of O negative and B positive" she complimented, her eyes alight with mischief as she watched her husband for a reaction. "I daresay you've outdone yourself".

When he spoke of favors her curiosity was sparked and she could only guess at what Blake might want from the odd group of friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:21 am
Blake did seem a bit hesitant in returning the spoon to himself, but kept as composed as possible. If he were human, he'd have had a blush. "I am familiar that I am speaking with those that do not pay much attention to the political and social connections between royalty and leaders. This may seem like a lot to ask, but I assure you I will take as little as I can to ensure our friendships remain firm. However..."

Blake took another bite. It really was good pudding. "As my father did, and his father before he overthrew the werewolf king, and as the werewolf dynasty had, and the sirens before them, all the way to the founding of Merthage, dominance has been the heart of our country. The strength of the king is crucial not only in fighting, but also in leadership. To be able to lead the creatures on Merthage, I must be taken seriously, and feared as well as respected. I have gained a little respect from some areas in defeating my father. I have gained fear from returning when once I was thought dead. But there is still a great deal I have to prove."

Blake looked right at Flopsy. "I will not prove myself dominant if I do not present myself as such. It has been a practice to secure respect by establishing concubines; at least four has been recorded for each king. I must ask, humbly, for you Flopsy and for S.V. to act as such. I trust the two of you more than any other being in Merthage... To aid a friend in regaining order to Merthage."

Lance glared. He didn't have permission to speak now that Blake was king, and though he doubted Blake would do anything to upset S.V. he didn't wish to make a scene in front of a man with so much power... But what Blake was implying... "Do you intend... To sleep with them?"

Blake bowed his head, "There will be times when a facade is required, and in public, desire will have to be evident... But no. I do not intend to overstep my boundaries further than what is needed for me to obtain peace between myself and my people. I will have to strain myself for other concubines with which I can trust, but for a king to secure two so quickly will be record, and a good added measure of respect. It will symbolize hope that I am greater than any king before, and it will make saving my country that much faster."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:22 am
Demeter was at a loss. She hadn't expected what Blake had said at all and as it sank in she couldn't help but flinch as if he'd actually hit her. He was recruiting concubines at their wedding party? In front of her, no less. It was only of mild comfort that he had no sexual intentions toward them (lest she would've felt even worse), but nothing was to say that any others he added to his harem would go undesired.

It was a brutal reminder that he wasn't hers. She felt cheap thinking he might have been plotting these things even as they consummated their marriage. It hurt to know she was no longer at the forefront of his mind. Of course he had a country to run and he would be a husband to her... She would just have to share him with the whole of Merthage.

Her own selfishness embarrassed her and she quickly excused herself to go outside and get some air.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:15 am
Flopsy blinked softly. The little gears in her head were whirling as he tried to figure out what a concubine was. "So I'd be like..a princess?" She asked eyes widening. "Do I get to wear fancy dresses, and go to parties!" She said hopping up and down. "And see the castle and and." She was bubbling with so much excitement she couldn't even get all her questions out.

If S.V. was human now he would be blushed. He couldn't speak for a moment and the next words that came out were in that language he usually spoke. He paused trying to get the words out in english. "oui..yes of course." He agreed. "I um, just well just to let you know. The..last man I let have power over me didn't end so well. Forgive me if any advances ya make in public make me slightly jumpy." He apologized. "Its just dat um well I'm not used to being the..ya know what I'm trying to say." He was having an awfully hard time getting the words out. "Sorry its no dat I don't trust ya its just..been a long time."

Ethan wasn't sure what was going on but he stepped closer holding that hand gently. The sound was very soothing and he closed his eyes as he listened to it. He was also very curious everything Vinegar did sparked his curiosity because he was unlike anything he had ever seen and he was constantly learning new things about him. He was also learning new things about himself, about feelings and sensations he had never known before. No amount of reading could of ever prepared him for all the things he felt now.

Peter looked at him and nodded. "Ok I get it." He said still painting him. "You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and I think everyone should appreciate you. That is why I must paint you." He said with a nod. "Where do you come from? I've never seen trees around here is their a forest nearby?" He asked.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:41 am
Anasophia watched as Demeter left the room. She looked back at the party, then back outside. Cautiously, she went to join her master's wife, and also her friend. "Mistress Demeter," She said, "Is something wrong?"

"There will be fine attire, and there will be parties, Flopsy." He didn't want to correct the princess comment. If that's how she wanted to see it, then...

Blake then looked over at S.V. and stood from his seat. He walked over to S.V. and, ignoring the human in S.V's arms, put a hand on his shoulder. "You are my comrade, S.V. I will not make you regret all your help. It will be new for me, as well. Male concubines show a greater strength, so it is wise to have a few, but it may be hard to get used to."

Vinegar raised his head and the humming stopped. Then Vinegar let go of Ethan's hand and put the glove back on. 'I will give you... The best surpriiise ever...'

"If I keep you close by long enough, I'm afraid my ego will inflate far greater than before. Mmmmmm..." Salcie went around to stand behind Peter as he painted.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:58 am
Demeter put on a brave face for the beloved slave and hid the fists she had clenched at her sides. "I am well enough, Anasophia. I am simply being reminded of the hardships faced by any king's queen. I am afraid that so far I am not adapting to my new status as well as I had hoped. I'm still crippled by my own illusions and desires. I had forgotten there was no room for them in the palace, nor with Blake as my husband"

A long sigh slipped from her and she watched the street with unfocused eyes, as if looking past it into an unseen world. The smile on her face was small and sad and her shoulders sagged with invisible weight.

"Think me cruel for feeling this way but there are times I envy the freedom of being a slave. I know the two are rarely connected but in a twisted way being royalty is a much harsher imprisonment. Rather than having one cruel master you have the entirety of the people and your own heart keeping you captive and dictating your moves. I'd rather extend my wrist to feed a famished soul than expose my neck to a fickle people"

She shook her head and placed a hand on Ana's shoulder. "Forgive me, I speak from an ignorant point of view. I'm sure your station is nothing as lofty as my imaginings"  

SunnyLore

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:00 am
Flopsy bounced up and down. "Yay!" She said happily hugging Blake tightly. "I'm will be perfectly happy to be your..um your..whatever you said." She said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I will go see if S.V. has a dress pretty enough for a fancy party." She squealed running off to find clothes.

S.V. looked at him shyly. "oui, I trust you Blake." She said softly. He looked to Lance and hugged his human tightly. "Don't ya worry about it Lance, you are the one I love I'm just helping Blake out." He said kissing him. He nuzzled his human gently. There wouldn't be any sex after all so it should be alright. As long as there wasn't sex.

Ethan smiled at him and laughed. "Vinegar, you're so sweet." He said happily giving him a kiss. Gosh he was just so damn cute and wonderful. It was all so..romantic it made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Ethan was a romantic deep down even if he kept it hidden for years. His need to jump head first into this relationship had mostly been because of his complete inability to control his impulses and the fact that what he did was normal amongst his people.

Peter kept painting. He flushed a little as the other watched him. "Forgive me Salcie but its kinda hard to paint while someone is watching me." He admitted. It made him nervous. He kept painting though having gotten the base color down and was no going into the shading.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:05 pm
"It is alright, mistress Demeter," Anasophia replied, "We all have our cages and chains... Perhaps... Permission to speak freely, milady?"

Blake felt the hug, and it made the paper crown on his head fall off. He watched Flopsy run off and he picked up the crown, straightened it up a bit, then gently set it onto the table. "Peter said he would be in shortly. It is about time I went to speak with him. Thank you again, S.V." Blake turned to look outside, but through the windows he noticed there was only Demeter and Anasophia. Hmmm... Perhaps Peter snuck up to his room. Blake started up the stairs to take a look.

Lance sighed, "I don't understand why you must help him at all. You are the only vampire I trust, S.V... I fear to think what might happen to you should anything go wrong..."

Vinegar wrapped all four of his arms around Ethan, embracing him closely. 'I feel... Waaarm... When I hold you to me...'

"I'll close my eyes then," he replied, and he did. Salcie's fingers moved around Peter's waist, and Salcie nibbled a little on Peter's ear. "You are just so delicious," Salcie whispered, "I bet..." His fingers moved down a little, "Its very hard to concentrate..." And lower down still, "When someone is touching you." Salcie bit Peter's collar some, chuckling as he did so. "For your information, there IS a forest," He said, "A small one, it is the last shard of land that can grow... But no flowers, no food... Just black, cursed bark and ugly moss. The only beautiful plants you see are all ruses to lure in unsuspecting prey. My purple flowery aroma fog, the sweet songs, the cool, enchanting mist..."

There was a knock at the door, and Salcie backed up a little bit. He bared his teeth. "Who is that?" He demanded, balling one hand into a fist.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:12 pm
Demeter nodded, meeting Anasophia's eyes. "Please, feel free. An outside opinion is welcome, it may help my perspective on things" she said kindly. She did value what Ana had to say. She was an invaluable tool as well as an indispensable friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:26 pm
Flospy popped her head out holding up some fancy though very frilly and pink ballgown dresses. "What about this one." She said holding up one with bows on the skirt bottom. "Or this one." She said holding up one with more lace. They looked more like clothes for a little girl then something for a adult but Flopsy was a child at heart after all.

S.V. snuggled Lance and kissed him. "Relax, he hasn't broken my trust yet. He could of reported me to the king and had this place shut down many times, but he didn't. I trust him if he had wanted to hurt us he would of done it already." He said softly.

Ethan's antenna twitched a little as he took in Vinegar's scent. "I feel the same when you hold me. It feel so wonderful." He said happily.

Peter's ears twitched his little bunny tail wagging. He blushed and held back a moan. It felt so good but suddenly there was someone at the door and he jolted. Shoot Blake! He got up and looked at Salcie. "Its ok relax. I owe him a commission." He told him. He went over to the door and opened it up trying to calm himself down and look less flustered. He did his best to keep his new muse hidden though. "Um hello if this is about the painting I started on the sketch but I need you and Demeter to pose for me to get it right." He told him.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:22 pm
Ana looked at Demeter, "I believe, by the looks of his father, Master Blake may not have full understanding of how he feels. I do not think he was allowed to have much emotion other than anger. Maybe he just needs to be reminded that there is a time for anger and a time for happiness. If you spoke with him about how you feel and your expectations, I'm sure he will try to work out a compromise. Its clear he cares about you, from the way he rushed to save your life."

"Then I will wait for you downstairs. I am in a hurry, so do not make me wait long." Blake left the door and saw Flopsy with... Unbelievable pink. "... Allow my tailors to make you something a little more fitting, Flopsy. Those dresses do not quite fit the mood of the parties you would be attending."

Vinegar let go of Ethan, and then said, 'Waaait here...' Vinegar left, leaving the cafe, jumping in the air and gliding too fast to catch towards the forest where they met.

Lance was still unsure. Besides, there were plenty of monsters that lurked and waited for their prey's guard to be down... "Just promise me you'll be safe."  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games