Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Merthage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:09 pm
Ethan looked at him blinky. Small flying things? "Did they have feathers like you?" He asked. Perhaps it was a bird. He could make chicken or duck then.

S.V. smiled at Vinegar and nodded. "Ok good glad you slept well. You are free to sleep in the garden as much as you need. Any ami of Ethan's is mon ami as well." He added. He watched Flopsy run around. "Ok ok. We'll surprise Blake." He said with a laugh.

Flopsy nodded and giggled. "Good good!" She said happily finishing up the last touches on the party decorations. "Congratulations seemed like the best thing for the sign. Look I put little crown on it." She said with a laugh.

Peter blushed really never having someone get so close. This beautiful creature was..touching him! Oh god he felt like he would faint from sheer rapture. "I will paint you every day for the rest of my life." He promised. He was so close..close enough to kiss but how could he kiss something so beautiful?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:09 pm
Demeter was kind enough to fill Ana in as they went out. "We're going to the cafe. Blake has business there, and apparently a wedding gift in the works..." she explained before deliberately slowing her steps so that she and Ana were out of earshot.

"Ana, I wish to give my husband a wedding gift. Would you happen to have any ideas? You've known him for a while and I know that sometimes it is servants who know their masters best"

"VHAT?!" Natasha screeched. "How is dis possible? You killed him! He vas dead! Are you sure?"  

SunnyLore

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:29 am
Anasophia whispered back, "I'm afraid I do not know too much of him myself. But... There is an old vampiress that used to be his caretaker, and I think the only one that hasn't been killed. I think her name is... Gwen?"

"It vas at teh crowningk. Natasha, ve cannot be stayingk here. If he finds us..."

Vinegar didn't say anything, thinking. 'No feathers... Wiiings, but veeery small. Some looked very different than... Others...' He was speaking, of course, of insects. It was all he could find, catch and eat since he arrived.

Lance came downstairs just as Flopsy was presenting the banner she made. He smiled. "Flopsy, it looks beautiful. Blake would be an idiot not to like it."

Salcie made a melodious hum, and then put his finger up to Peter's mouth, as if the shush him. "Good boy." He then got up, a bit quickly, and sat up alert. "Someone is coming." He went to stand up and ran to the side of the building, turning back into a willow tree when out of sight.

Coming up the road was Blake, Demeter, and Anasophia. Blake saw Peter on the ground at a distance, and raised an eyebrow. "Its strange to see Peter outdoors with no one around..."

Anasophia silently agreed, but smiled and waved over at him nonetheless.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:36 am
Natasha's heart sank as she absorbed the news. "But... Vhere vill ve go?" she asked quietly, looking at the floor of their home and then letting her eyes wander over the rest of her surroundings. Merthage was their home, even before their death. They had never ventured anywhere else.

"Maybe ve can get place on outskirts and live in hiding. Ve have enough tickets to survive and border is unexpected place for living" she suggested, hating the idea even as she spoke it aloud.

'Gwen, huh?' Demeter thought, making a mental note to investigate the woman. It would be amusing at least to learn what Blake was like as a child. She just hoped the woman would talk to her, though Demeter wasn't above bribery.  

SunnyLore

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:03 am
Flospy ears twitched. "He is coming." She whispered turning all the light and and shoving everyone to hide so they could jump out and yell surprise.

Ethan allowed himself to be shoved down and chuckled softly he wasn't sure Blake was going to like this he was so serious after all.

S.V. pulled Lance down to hide him and he truly hoped Blake would like the surprise and not just be annoyed by it.

Peter looked at Blake and flushed red. "Um..y...yes hello." He said trying to fix himself up. "Go..go right inside I'll be there in a moment." He said he had to compose himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:16 am
"Peter, you look a bit flustered," Anasophia noted, giving him a concerned smile.

Vinegar felt himself urged to a place behind the counter. He had the notion that they were hiding from something, so his tail and eyes shut off their luminescence, and he waited... Odd, though usually with hiding he felt fear, everyone had a hint of... Anxiousness. What was this strange custom?

Blake looked at the building, noticing that all the lights were off. Something wasn't right. Something wasn't right at all. "Demeter, you, peter and Anasophia stay here. I'm going in first..." Blake was cautious in walking in, his hand ready to strike... Even with his darkvision, he couldn't make up any person, but he knew... He knew this was the sign of an ambush. "Show yourself." He demanded in his stern, authoritative voice.

Lance was on-edge. If Blake attacked someone on accident, it wouldn't be good for Flopsy's excitement. He didn't want the girl to be upset. He decided he'd be the first to spring. That way, if Blake attacked out of reflex, Lance would be the one to counter it. So when Flopsy did the signal, Lance would be the first in sight of Blake. He'd suffer the brunt of whatever Blake's reaction was.

"Hy don't know sister... But whatever we do, we must not be lettingk Blake find us..." Piotr was especially set in Natasha not being found. Even if he was forced to torture, he couldn't... He would NEVER let anyone or anyTHING harm his dearest treasure.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:31 am
Demeter shoved Anasophia and Peter back before boldly following Blake, staying behind him, but only to cover his back. "I told you I'd never leave your side again. I meant it" she informed him, scanning the darkness the same way he had and tensing up.

Natasha nodded. "Ve need to pack. See if ve have any contacts dat can help us find safe place. Ve vill move during ze day for extra safety. Ve vill need to get a vehicle for our things so it is only vone trip..." she said, starting to plot.

There was no way she was going to let anything happen to Piotr. He was her dearest treasure.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:09 pm
Flopsy followed suit and turned lights on. "SURPRISE!" she cried out. "Congratulations!" She added throwing confetti. "See its a party are you surprised?" She said jumping up and down happily.

Ethan followed in suit calling out his own surprise. He laughed softly as Flopsy bounced around happily. Somehow he had a feeling Blake may not appreciate this but still it was a sweet gesture.

S.V. knew Lance had jumped out first in an attempt to take a hit if Blake attacked based on pure reflex. He however was well prepared to make a shield just in case the new king reacted poorly. He knew people in this city were on edge especially someone like Blake.

Peter remained where he was still blushing. "I..I'm fine really." He said to Anasophia. "Just go in." He said hoping no one noticed the sudden..tree. He waited to everyone got inside before going over to tree. "Its not safe here. You're the only tree in the whole city we need to hide you." He whispered to him. "Come..we can hide you in my room."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:37 pm
Blake's eyes went wide and he bared his teeth, putting one arm back as if to shield Demeter and preparing his nails to strike. His eyes went wide, and he slowly straightened up. He looked down at Flopsy, then looked at everyone else. "I... AM surprised."

Vinegar slowly stood up as well, having not understood what he was supposed to do.

Anasophia was a bit unsure, but she nodded and walked in to join the rest of the party. "It is so good to see you," Anasophia cheered to everyone, then noticed that there was another creature there, one beside Ethan. She smiled over at him. The creature seemed to raise his head a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:58 pm
Flopsy jumped up and down happily. "Yay its a party because you are king now so we should celebrate." She said happily. She run to Annie and hugged her. "Annie I missed you!" She said happily. "I made the sign myself." She added pointing to it.

S.V. laughed softly and gave an apologetic smile. Surprises probably weren't the best things in Merthage. "Flopsy figured you could use a little joy ami." he told him.

Ethan smiled and nuzzled Vinegar. "Oh right I almost forgot you need food..well I need food." He admitted. "Can you..show me what you were eating?" He asked him. "Like with your mind?"  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:28 am
Demeter laughed and pulled Blake's arm down from in front of her so she could walk to his side. "Bravo! This truly was a surprise, indeed, and a most welcome one at that!" she said cheerfully, admiring the decorations and the faces of her friends. "Blake, isn't the marvelous? It's like our own personal holiday"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:36 pm
Blake looked puzzled, but it was a good change from his usual stern, serious face. "What are you all wearing?" He asked, practically ignoring Demeter and Flopsy's cries. This was all... Strange. But somehow, he felt more calm... At least.

"They are called party hats," Lance replied to Blake, "They have been a human custom for a while. For parties, usually for a birthday... But in this case, I suppose in this case, the birth of your reign."

"How..." Blake opened his mouth, but could think of no words to respond that to.

Vinegar flattened his ears and leaned his forehead to Ethan's. He could see, as clear as Vinegar did when he ate, forest insects and insects that had adapted to not need the safety of plants to live. Mostly, there were rat-sized mosquitoes. Then he showed Ethan what he used to eat on his home planet; things that only bore a small resemblance of rats and fungi such as mushrooms.

The tree turned back into Salci, and he looked to make sure no one else was around but Peter. "Ha, No one suspects a tree."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:08 pm
Flopsy smiled and laughed. "Yup party hats because its a party!" She said happily. "I have a special party hat for you Blake." She added bringing out a rather crudely made crown and putting it on his head. "Because you're the king now." She said with a big smile.

Flopsy attempts were adorable and it was good thing Blake didn't seem to flat out dismiss all of this as simple nonsense. Hopefully his friend would be nice and continue to at least humor her.

Ethan nodded and went into the kitchen to cook something Vinegar might want to eat. It was just a mushroom stew but maybe it would make the alien feel a little more at home.

Peter motioned for Salcie to follow. "Forgive me but people are going to notice you please come up to my room where it is safe." He pleaded. "Besides all my paints are up there I need to finish our picture."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:55 am
Blake felt... Ridiculous.

Even so, he wanted to ask Flopsy something, and it was something she could either consent to or deny. If he hurt her feelings now, the chances of her saying yes would be diminished. At least it was better than those idiotic cones.

"This is kind of you," he said, "I did not expect something like this on my return here, but your enthusiasm is... Reassuring." That was the closest to cheering him up that could really happen.

Anasophia pet Flopsy's head with a smile, "This was a very good idea. It really lifts up the mood. And I missed you too." She was encouraged by Blake's reaction to this; he seemed to at least be making the effort of being grateful, even if he did have a lot on his mind and was out of his element.

Lance was definitely getting a very big amount of pleasure seeing Blake in a fake paper crown.

Vinegar tilted his head and his ears went back a little. His tail flicked and he was filled with curiosity. He was a bit distracted, having felt something, at least a little, from Blake.

"Safe? Little rabbit, I am unstoppable! Why would I hide in safety when I have a job to do?... Though I WOULD like to see the finished painting..." He put his finger to his chin in thought. "Fine, Peter, I will humor you this once. But it better be worth my time." He came up to Peter to follow him.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:20 am
Flopsy smiled and giggled. "I..I wasn't sure what do make you for your cake because well you are a vampire so I made blood pudding?" She offered pointed to a big container of it. "Can you..eat it?" She asked.

S.V. was glad Blake was being nice to her. Flopsy was trying so hard including trying to find something he could actually eat. Such a sweet girl. He wrapped an arm around Lance pulled him close kissing him. He just felt all warm and fuzzy inside.

Ethan smiled at Flopsy. "Flopsy you cooked?" He asked. He wasn't sure this was a good thing. Ethan nuzzled Vinegar gently. "Parties are something we do to make people happy Vinegar. Some people enjoy surprises like this it shows that you care." He added.

Peter sneaked the guy in the back away and up to his room. He got his aisle out and got to work on his painting right away.  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games