Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto:: Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

Looking for your chance to effect the Naruto Universe...? Come on in... I promise you won't be disappointed! 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi
Hidden Star Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:48 pm
Saden Zoto

Saden Zoto, a boy in his late teens, quickly ran through the shadows, clutching the scythe strapped to his back. Thank God I'm out of that wretched Light village! It was way too bright there. Even the shadows were bursting with light, he thought as he glanced at the weights on his legs. He needed this weight training for later battles. You see, Saden relies on a combination of speed and illusions, to confuse the opponent. After all, how can you fight what you can't see? Saden continued his sprint, looking down to keep himself in the shadows away from the light. I swear this is so much easier in the Void! This light is kill- his thoughts were immediately cut off as he ran into a blonde-haired ninja accompanied by a little girl in a panda suit. Saden began to apologize, "Sorry, my bad!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:56 pm
Kekkaishi Soshi could not help but laugh as he noticed how busy Star was. it seemed that the villages where thriving in this new found peace. the wind was playing with his hair making kekkaishi have to put i back into it ponytails, till the next chunnings he could not even think about fighting others.... that would make the ninja's existence quite the boring one. Kekkaishi blinked as he thought he noticed a guy with a scyth he thought about fallowing them..... but he could not he had to get back home at a certain time  

hades_from_hell

Conservative Vampire

6,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Shikamettsura
Vice Captain

Dapper Millionaire

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:06 pm
Ayas [Niskie], Diva and Yosomomo [Paradox], Valius

xxxxxI'm not what you call a good ninja. I can go strolling around all day with someone tracking me loudly--stepping on twigs and chuckling and stuff--and still not notice. So when this... guy suddenly appears out of no where to me, I was surprised. Collab found it funny how I stopped in the middle of walking and stammered backward when seeing this stranger. Art even gave a low giggle which made me feel even more like an idiot. To make matters worse, Diva seemed to not be startled at all by the newcomer. Of course, sound is her cup of tea. Still though, I would have been happier if she hadn't noticed the sound of his arrival and was a tiny bit scared. I clear my throat and get a hold of my stance. I return my hands to my pockets from their place raised in the air and shrug. "Dun worry about it. It's not like you startled me or anything. Ha ha. Darn pen in my pocket stuck my finger and made me look like I was afraid. Ha... ha ha." Geez, I'm laughing like an idiot. There's no going back from that!

xxxxxI could faintly see Diva shoving one of her chubby little fingers at this strangers weapon that he carried. I had to admit, the scythe made me think about Nimen who carries a scythe too. I wonder if it's a clan thing or if I need to start carrying me around a scythe to fit in with the crowd a bit. Diva lowers her hand noticing that I wasn't exactly catching on to why she was pointing at the scythe. I just shrug nonchalantly.

Last Post: Dock
Words = ?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:28 pm
Saden Zoto

Saden glanced down at the little girl pointing at his scythe. Oh s**t, I forgot that in these times of peace weapons scare people way more than usual. Well I always have my escape tactics if it gets bad, and this guy seems alright, he thought as he took in his surroundings. What was it with these star villagers and their fans? he thought as he looked back to the other boy. Wait a second, he has no fan. I guess he's just as clueless as me here. "So what village are you from? And is it as bright as it is here, because I swear if every other village is like this than I'll be pissed off!" he asked the boy.

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Shikamettsura
Vice Captain

Dapper Millionaire

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Diva slips off of my shoulder and inches towards the ground, my eyes following her, when this stranger speaks again. I'm a little skeptical, you know, about revealing anything to him. At the same time, though, I don't see why not. "My name's Valius Yosomomo, a Paradox ninja from Hidden Gears-" I start only for Collab to begin swearing in my head.

"What the hell? Don't go giving out all of our information, damn it! Next thing I know your dumbass is gonna tell him your ******** social!" Collab. I should have known he'd have something to say. Whatever, I'm in control so I'm going to say what I want.

"In the daytime, it's bright but at night it's dark. Not very light or very dark or anything. Though, around this time of year, I suspect it'd be light night time all day. If you don't like a lot of brightness then are you from Hidden Moon? No, no. You could be from Hidden Spain... or Hidden Night. Oh, or are you from Hidden Void? A lot of people I know from there really dislike a lot of light. They're not use to it, ya know?" I continue on to say as Collab and Art go at it.

"Yeah, you just go ahead and tell him our life story! ******** b*****d! I should take control since you aren't listening to me, s**t-face! Ya hear me?"

"God damn it! Shut the hell up Collab! Stop whining about every little thing! You act like a ******** sensitive!" Why did Art have to go and say that? He's gonna be pissed. As I wait for Collab's inevitable swears and threats, Diva finally connects with the ground.

"My name is Diva Ayas," the small girl chimes in a high sorprano voice. She seemed to sing her introductions. "I am from Hidden Time. It's the same as Valius's home depending on what time period you are in when you go there." What did she mean by time period?

Words = ?
[url=]In Village or In General[/url]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Saden Zoto

Saden groaned at the mention of the bright villages, "I'm from the Void. We live in constant darkness so this light is hard to adjust to. Saden Zoto is my name, this badass scythe is my game, or weapon I guess." Paradox and time ninjas eh? I dont want to mess with them. They could probably slow time time and completely screw up my battle strategy! He turned to the little panda girl, "The time period? Does that involve some clan jutsu in the Time village or something?"

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Shikamettsura
Vice Captain

Dapper Millionaire

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:27 pm

xxxxx"Time... Village. Village hidden in time," Diva says slowly, raising both her hands and emphasizing the word time with one and village with another. She then clasps her hands together when saying the last part. Since she is familiar with Hidden Time, she found herself thinking that just because she said the name, anyone would guess what she meant. in Hidden Time, it naturally has time fluxes. One minute it looks like present day Konoha and the next it looks like the Feudal Era. It isn't exactly a technique though it often acts like a barrier effect. At any rate, she didn't really know. Hidden Time changed time periods now and then and so she figured how didn't matter. "You are a Zoto," the small child chimes bluntly so it sounded less like a question and more like a statement. She glances back to see Valius trotting about, pacing really, before looking back at this stranger. "And your name is?" She finally asks calmly.

xxxxxI can't exactly hear anything Diva and that guy are talking about. I should be focused since Diva is smaller than me and protecting her, but Valius has finally reacted to what Art said to him. About being sensitive. "DON'T CALL ME A ******** SENSITIVE! I've told you so many goddamn times how much I hate that! I'm not a sensitive! Even if I was, who are you to talk you damned idiot? You claim to be a girl but you're actually a ******** guy!"

xxxxx"What the hell did you say to me? I AM a girl you moron! Don't go lying to yourself and others because you're a sensitive a*****e!" My head's spinning. Can't they just sit back and stay quiet? I... I can't function... like this. The next thing I know, I'm on my knees on the ground and they're both yelling in my head. This time, however, they're yelling my name. Collab is asking if I'm all right in his usual way and Art is yelling my name and blaming Collab for me getting so dizzy. If only they knew that to help me is to be quiet. Ack, the ground is spinning now. I can't pass out though. I have to stay... conscious. The next thing I know, everything is black and my body feels good thanks to the cool of the ground beneath me.

Words = ?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:51 pm
Saden Zoto

Saden rolled his eyes at the girl, "Look at your detective skills, figuring out something that was already made obvious. My name's Saden Zoto, for the second time by the way." And she thinks I'm stupid he thought to himself as he clutched his sheathed scythe. Suddenly, the Paradox ninja fell on the floor unconscious. Saden dropped to the floor in instinct, before realizing that Valius had just passed out, not been attacked. "Is he going to be okay?" Saden asked Diva. Talk about weird, a little girl who points out the obvious and a boy who seems to have some medical problem with maintaining consciousness. And I thought I had problems!

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Shikamettsura
Vice Captain

Dapper Millionaire

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:23 pm

xxxxxHer eyes grow large after hearing what this stranger said to her. He had already introduced himself, really? How could she have missed his introductions? "Do you know how high up it is from Valius' shoulder to the ground?" Diva asks in a playful shriek. "Hearing your name over my instructions of where to place my hand or foot so I wouldn't fall is impossible!" The small girl pouts, pointing at Valius but not exactly looking at him. "I only caught the part about the time period... so... " Diva twiddles her thumbs in embarrassment at her thoughts and then her actions. She did look like the slowest of the two thanks to that. She then snaps out of her explaining to hear Saden ask if 'he' was okay. Who? She looks Saden over before looking about and settling her eyes on Valius. She screeches before running over to him. For a person of normal height or even for a child around the age she appeared, it would have taken less time getting over there. But her tiny little legs have to work overtime just to make it over to Valius.

xxxxxShe gently pats his cheek before trying to turn him over and onto his back; no dice. Darn her tiny form! She pats her chest before inhaling slowly. She shuts her eyes, her body lighting up, before opening them. The light bursts from her to reveal a much older girl. Her eyes are now a dreamy, pale blue and her hair is barely considered a very pale brown, closer to pale blonde. Her clothes aren't the same, in fact, they better show off her physique. A flowing pale pink gown and matching arm length gloves. What she wears upon her feet isn't known because her gown is covering them. "Oh, Valius, wake up." She finally manages to turn Valius over and allows him to rest on her thighs. She touches a hand to his head before noticing his dizzied expression. Diva simply smiles, her full lips painted with clear lip gloss twisting slightly at the corners, before turning her head to Saden. Her eyes peer at his form, her hair drifts upward as she turns, and her eyebrows slightly lowered.

"Not to worry. He's fine. He just gets dizzy sometimes." She adjusts the long yellow and red cords protruding form the back of his head, at least his height in length, out of the way to lay on the ground and not be bunched up or tangled about his body. "He should be all right in a few minutes." Even though she didn't AT ALL look it, this girl holding Valius is the same little girl that had been so small to fit on his shoulder. Now, however, she was about five foot seven or so; it'd be easy to see once she gets to stand.

Words = ?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:27 pm
The village was a good village, and Kekkaishi happened to like fans, so he just happened to be fanning himself when he caught a glimpse of a scythe dropping to the ground, the only time he ever saw that was when the robot hick was fighting the giant spawn thingy. Kekkaishi excused himself from his company and walked towards them to see a blond boy hit the floor. " umm excuse me is he alright? iknow some light medical jutsu if that would be helpfull." he decided it was better to intruduce himself as a ninja then to try and hide the fact, after all he was from heaven  

hades_from_hell

Conservative Vampire

6,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:38 pm
Saden Zoto

"Holy s**t!" Saden shouted as the little girl transformed into an older woman. He almost dropped his scythe in shock, but he quickly caught himself before it fell. What just happened? Apparently this girl is not a child but an adult. Who knows how old she truly was? "I totally wasn't expecting that," he began, clearly still in utter shock. Soon a medical ninja had come to help, "It may, I have no clue of what happened to this dude so it's probably up to Diva. And who are you exactly?" Saden unsheathed his scythe in case this medical ninja was not who he seemed, but maybe it was just him being paranoid. Either way, he didn't fully trust this new dude.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:55 pm
Kekkaishi blinked. whoever this guy was he was not friendly. He let his kusari-gama fall from his sleeve." i am Kekkaishi Soshi of the Heaven Village. i saw your stance before and know that if you wanted to you would have cut me in half as i came here, but i will tell you that any move on my part are as good as sealed in there friendship, i will find and kill whoever brought this peace for it is not natural, and will ake our kind high strung as you obiusly are." he put his weapon back from when it came and smile. " but then again i am pretty high strung during this times myself, it is not the time of war...." he turned towards who he guessed was Diva, he saw a five foot seven woman that he guessed many would have called an idol, though in his eyes she was short of kikkyo, every girl was he wondered where the little girl went " miss diva could you tell me what is wrong with him? i need to know if i can actualy do anything to help before i try."  

hades_from_hell

Conservative Vampire

6,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Shikamettsura
Vice Captain

Dapper Millionaire

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:24 pm

"Ow, my head." I feel like my head just exploded. Where am I? Why is everything dark? I can hear people talking but it's slowly growing fainter and fainter. I know this sensation...

xxxxxAs I lay on Diva's lap, my orange hair seems to melt or be sucked from my hair to reveal silver hair. I open my eyes as the orange color seeps from them to reveal blood red, snake-like eyes. I frown up angrily at Diva who, startled, let's my head drop to the ******** ground. I rub my head as she gets to her feet and steps away from me. Stupid girl going and dropping my head like that. If she's gonna cradle my head as Valius then don't just drop it once I turn into ******** Collab! She's seen this happen too many goddamn times for her to be shocked and run off. I sit up in the butterfly position, a hand rubbing the back of my head and eyes glaring at Diva. She begins stuttering and s**t so I just say ******** it and don't even wait for her soon to come apology. I stand up, dust my a** off, then look at these two strangers. One said he's Saden and the other is a ******** because I was out before he even popped up. "The hell you wonderin how I am, buddy?" I ask a bit annoyed with all that happened before this and my aching head.

xxxxxI chose one hell of a time to crawl out of the back seat of the mind and come out here. Shoulda let Valius sleep that headache off first, the p***y. "I don't like doctor's. So you just stay way the ******** over there. And you," I set my sights on this Saden guy now. "Put that damn scythe away before you get our asses thrown outta here. If he tries somethin then be a ******** man and sock em square in the damn jaw. And you," I start looking at the jittery idiot, "Why the hell did you drop my goddamn head? Valius seemed less scary, huh, ya little dip... Urg. Come over here so I can drop you on the ******** head, same s**t." I stamp my foot at her but she doesn't come over. Instead, she takes out a small object from her pocket and throws it at me. What's that? A ******** pebble hits me in the face as she glowers at me. Damn girls always pushing the goddamn envelope! Gah! Gah!

xxxxxAs I stamp my feet angrily and swear under my breath, Diva bows and apologizes for my behavior, MY ******** BEHAVIOR! Stupid damn girl! Makin me look like a big jackass... a damn laughing stock for the assholes of the entire world. Girls are too ******** much.

Words = ?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:09 pm
Kekkaishi bows to diva." it is okay i knew a girl once who spoke with such profanity" his yes soften for a second as he remembered Kikkyo" but either way. sir i am no doctor nor woudl i profess to be any good at healing jutsu, i just know a few because they would come in handy. it would do to calm down a guy with a scythe is not as dangerouse as you would think i am sure people still arange tournaments, But you see your overly hostile nature would make you a weapon, and as such bring notice to us, which i kinda welcome i do not enjoy this peacefull times.. they are not gotten trough hard work, they where given to us." he said all of this with a smile  

hades_from_hell

Conservative Vampire

6,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers