Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi
~Ask US Questions here~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quixilver05

6,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:00 pm
hurdy13
What do all these jutsu do, they are all puppet techniques I have not found out yet:

Kankurou of the Desert
Isshi no Otoshina
Ningyoumawashi no jutsu
Fukuwajutsu no Kugutsu
Kugutsu henge

Sasori of the Red Sands
Hyakki no Souen

yes, those are all puppet techniques. . . sadly I only know what Hyakki no sousen does and that allows you to control 100 puppets. . .  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:25 pm
oh it was inder a different name on the web site but thanks thats one less i have to learn 3nodding  

hurdy13

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

hurdy13

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:34 pm
So now I need to know what these are:

Isshi no Otoshina
Ningyoumawashi no jutsu
Fukuwajutsu no Kugutsu
Kugutsu henge(i;m guessing this is a transformation jutsu for the puppets? correct me if i'm wrong)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:00 pm
if you go to leafninja.com, on the right of the page there willbe several sections. well, one of them is pupet techniques and all of them should be inthere.  

Quixilver05

6,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

hurdy13

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:01 pm
yeah, i've looked there but i havent seen any of the ones I posted, but i'll look again  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:03 pm
hmmm,no idea than. Ithink Bone might have been adding some of the techniques he saw in themovie to the list and thosemightnot be on the sight  

Quixilver05

6,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

hurdy13

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:04 pm
I was just looking at his skill list when you posted so i'll ask him next thank you  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:11 pm
where do i go to get my sensei  

Hacman

~.Damian Jackal.~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:15 pm
Hacman
where do i go to get my sensei

You roleplay out your own sensei. Learn your techniques from various nin in the different threads.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:20 pm
hurdy13
So now I need to know what these are:

Isshi no Otoshina
Ningyoumawashi no jutsu
Fukuwajutsu no Kugutsu
Kugutsu henge(i;m guessing this is a transformation jutsu for the puppets? correct me if i'm wrong)
Sage Klamachpin come to help you:
http://www.narutorp.net/showthread.php?t=1272

Quote:
Isshi no Otoshina (String entrapment)
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Another fairly simple jutsu for any puppeteer, the user simply creates the chakra strings anywhere he wants in order to create traps for people to trip in. One can even simply wrap the chakra strings to his or her unsuspecting opponents and make them trip right away (This is more of a prank technique then anything else)

Ningyoumawashi no jutsu (Puppeteering skill)
Description: The puppeteer is able to attach his chakra strings onto inanimate objects, and thus is able to control and move them as per his will.

Fukuwajutsu no Kugutsu (Puppet Ventriloquism)
Description: A fairly simple jutsu, this one uses the strings of chakra to carry the puppeteer's voice to the puppet, so it will sound as if the puppet is talking when in reality it is the puppeteer's words. If it is equipped with a sound vibrating device, the voice can also be changed to whatever the user wishes it to be.

Kugutsu henge (Puppet transformation)
Description: The user of this jutsu can use chakra to make the puppet look like whichever he or she wants it to be- from the image of the user himself to the image of the opponent, in order to create confusion within the battlefield.

klamachpin

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:58 pm
Another question....can we control our own Sensei outside of the Academy? Like have one to teach us moves that are in my clan, and other non-clan moves?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:11 pm
oathkeeper13
Another question....can we control our own Sensei outside of the Academy? Like have one to teach us moves that are in my clan, and other non-clan moves?
That is pertty much how it works... you controll yout Sensei to train you but you can not have the same Sensei train you in all the techniques. You need to have a different one teach you in each of the villages.  

klamachpin

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:15 pm
That's what I figured, for right now I just need one for the Sand Village. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:10 pm
I'm new and I don't quite understand and everything. Can you make most of the things more Terse for me to understand? I just don't get the point system really. and do I just barge in the middle of the RP or do I have to PM?  

Osamu Yuudai

GreenTigerr

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:59 am
Do I go to the docks to get to else world because its in the air

Do we sign up some where to get a spot in the SL  
Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]