• Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:56 pm
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13

yin smiled and hugged him " don't worry it'll get easier as life goes on" she mused as she cuddled him " im actually not used to getting so close to boys either, i'm just affectionate right now" she purred

Kiryu nodded " if you say so."he said to yin but he still felt strange.

Takashin laughed " well now this is a such a lovely atmosphere between you two." he said and laughed with with eerie tone.

yin giggled " dont worry birdy, i wont bite you, unless you want me too~" " Takashi, are you okay with us staying on your head mister dragon~?" she asked as he pet takashin"s head

Takashin laughed " well it doesn't bother me much it's fine, and Kiryu never had a long term relationship with anyone since they always believed the truth about Kiryu's misfortune lives." he said to Yin.

yin smiled "well i dont mind misforturtion i can make happiness as long as i have a source" she said still hugging kiryu and kissed his nose if it was really that bad she would spent as much time with him as possible

Takashin laughed a bit if you say so Yin but his misfortune is quite powerful, that sometimes people die from it and get sent to the underworld not heaven even if they are good souled people, if they make contact it is like making a contract with devil even if you never made a contract with the devil in your lifetime." he said to Yin.

Kiryu drew his huge blade and stabbed Takshin in the head , but Takshin's body automatically protected his head.

yin giggled with an hint of akwardness then she frowned her hair turned black " Takashin you dont understnd, no matter what i probably wouldn't make it to heaven anyway, i was born of creatures that arent normally allowed there, and if making contact with him is deadly then i was screwed way over and hour ago whenn i stumbled upon this manor" she said in a dark twisted voice then her hair slowly turned back to white " so i"ll stay near kiryu" she said sweetly and cuddled into his chest  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:36 am
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13

yin giggled " dont worry birdy, i wont bite you, unless you want me too~" " Takashi, are you okay with us staying on your head mister dragon~?" she asked as he pet takashin"s head

Takashin laughed " well it doesn't bother me much it's fine, and Kiryu never had a long term relationship with anyone since they always believed the truth about Kiryu's misfortune lives." he said to Yin.

yin smiled "well i dont mind misforturtion i can make happiness as long as i have a source" she said still hugging kiryu and kissed his nose if it was really that bad she would spent as much time with him as possible

Takashin laughed a bit if you say so Yin but his misfortune is quite powerful, that sometimes people die from it and get sent to the underworld not heaven even if they are good souled people, if they make contact it is like making a contract with devil even if you never made a contract with the devil in your lifetime." he said to Yin.

Kiryu drew his huge blade and stabbed Takshin in the head , but Takshin's body automatically protected his head.

yin giggled with an hint of akwardness then she frowned her hair turned black " Takashin you dont understnd, no matter what i probably wouldn't make it to heaven anyway, i was born of creatures that arent normally allowed there, and if making contact with him is deadly then i was screwed way over and hour ago whenn i stumbled upon this manor" she said in a dark twisted voice then her hair slowly turned back to white " so i"ll stay near kiryu" she said sweetly and cuddled into his chest

Kiryu just shrugged " fine I give, than you can stay by my side as long as you want Yin." he said stroking her hair when his huge blade vanished in his shadows around him.

Takashin just laughed very interesting Ancient shadow Assassin leader, your life will be full of you past dangerous mission ever since you joined the Assassin organization." he said to Kiryu.  

Ranukaidevilwolf

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:24 pm
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13

Kiryu just shrugged " fine I give, than you can stay by my side as long as you want Yin." he said stroking her hair when his huge blade vanished in his shadows around him.

Takashin just laughed very interesting Ancient shadow Assassin leader, your life will be full of you past dangerous mission ever since you joined the Assassin organization." he said to Kiryu.

Yin smiled, sure it was hard but she had gained a friend in kiryu and maybe in takashin too she gentely mumured " thank you"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:18 pm
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13

Yin smiled, sure it was hard but she had gained a friend in kiryu and maybe in takashin too she gentely mumured " thank you"

Kiryu smiled " that is quite interesting, Takashin let the three of us some fun getty up Takashin." he said and nodded. Takashin growled I'm not a horse here Kiryu, but oh well lets go then."  

Ranukaidevilwolf

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:11 am
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13

Kiryu smiled " that is quite interesting, Takashin let the three of us some fun getty up Takashin." he said and nodded. Takashin growled I'm not a horse here Kiryu, but oh well lets go then."

yin smiled and pet takashin's head and giggled as kiryu adressed takashin like a horse  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:16 pm
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13

yin smiled and pet takashin's head and giggled as kiryu adressed takashin like a horse

Takashin mumbled then spread his wings and took off at high speed and flew over Landon and the blue fire Vanished and he slid Yin and Kiryu onto his back and continued to fly.  

Ranukaidevilwolf

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:09 am
SoushiMiketsukami2012

Takashin mumbled then spread his wings and took off at high speed and flew over Landon and the blue fire Vanished and he slid Yin and Kiryu onto his back and continued to fly.

Yin smiled as she was slid on takashin's back and they flew off she looked around in awe how she always wanted to ride a dragon.Herheart pounded with joy as they got higher, oh how she always wanted to fly, she wacthed the sky as they moved and pet takashin'ss head barely able to belive this was happening. She was content even if her new friends were dangerous they had already filled so many dreams, made her finally feel like she belonged somewhere, deep down she could tell that somewhere in some world she is how it belonged, that this was how it was suppose to be, she was truly happy for the first time. The joy filling her she went back to her normal half-wolf mode and wagged her tail.

Pluto saw them leaving and barked as they flew away  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:54 pm
Kiryu laughed "you seem like you are enjoying this Yin so feel free to say where you want to explore on this high flying expierence." he said to Yin. Takashin cotinued to fly in the sky over Landon with Kiryu and Yin on his back.  

Ranukaidevilwolf

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:35 pm
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kiryu laughed "you seem like you are enjoying this Yin so feel free to say where you want to explore on this high flying expierence." he said to Yin. Takashin cotinued to fly in the sky over Landon with Kiryu and Yin on his back.

Yin sighed and closed her eyes then opened them and smiled " Before we wonder around , i want you guys to see my house, can we stop there first" she asked then she sighed again " I love it up here" she mumured  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:07 pm
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012

Yin sighed and closed her eyes then opened them and smiled " Before we wonder around , i want you guys to see my house, can we stop there first" she asked then she sighed again " I love it up here" she mumured

Kiryu nodded "sure my worthy steed we are heading to Yin's house, yeah it is really nice up here Yin" he said to Takashin Than Yin.

Takashin just sighed. " whatever Kiryu." he said and continued to fly in the sky looking for Yin's house.  

Ranukaidevilwolf

debbiecutiepie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:22 pm
Hai smile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:44 am
(hate to interupt but do u need a ciel. i am a ciel.)  

The Young Earl

Wealthy Shapeshifter

12,325 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Pet Lover 100

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:31 pm
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012

Kiryu nodded "sure my worthy steed we are heading to Yin's house, yeah it is really nice up here Yin" he said to Takashin Than Yin.

Takashin just sighed. " whatever Kiryu." he said and continued to fly in the sky looking for Yin's house.

(see if i can save this?)

Yin smiled she ciuld see er house from here " Mt house is over there, it's called akuma manor" she answered while pointing towatds it. She purred a bit an looked around the sky as thy flew.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:20 pm
(( don't know where to post this, but I might be able to be this guild's Ciel.)  

The Young Earl

Wealthy Shapeshifter

12,325 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Pet Lover 100

Jesussy

Magical Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:49 am
is this guild active??

manors or houses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5