Phantomhive Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:17 pm
User Image

He looked at her and flew off ciel's head and landed on Lonnie's head. " am very sorry for bringing up past horrible memories madam, I just say in many ways to to respect a beautiful lady like you. Well am Kiryu the demon Crow." he said to Lonnie.

User Image

a huge shadow loomed over Kiryu and Lonnie and a huge demon dragon landed and darkness spun around the dragon and a human appeared from the darkness with an eerie smirk and looked directly at the crow. " my Lord KIryu ruler of the dark world you need to go back with me to our world now." he said to Kiryu.

User Image

Kiryu looked at the man " no way my life is now to serve Master phantomhive I have no interest in going back where my horrible memories will attack and the terror of many deaths to others and my love ones so there is no way I will return no matter what you do demon dragon." he said and stayed on Lonnie's head.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:37 pm
Lonnie looked up at him with innocent eyes then the man she stayed quiet

Ciel looked at the man "i am sorry but no one should be the ruler of that world at least last time i checked it was a free realm" he said ((no no ruler of the dark world everyone is equal unless they're rping as the masters))  

vampirelover1242344

Interesting Guildswoman

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:35 pm
Yin nodded at him then looked at pluto who was now sitting next to her then back to kiryu " Why sir i'm not a cat so i hope i dont die soon, " then she turned to ciel and nodded suddenly a dark abyss opened and some dude popped out saying stuff to the crow, it seemed that the shadow dragon thing was interested in taking something back but the crow and ceil disagreed, while she wacthed that she turned to lonie " Im Yin, Yin Akuma" she introduced herself then went back to wacthing the crow  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:43 am
User Image

Takashin growled " it was years ago before any of the young manor masters were born, whatever Kiryu you will be coming back with me to shadows now no matter what these guys say." he said and spread his huge abyss dragon wings and transformed to his abyss dragon form and roared.

Dragon form:

User Image

User Image

Kiryu sighed what a pain your mind is totally messed up I guess somebody toyed with your mind in the world of darkness there was never dark lord in that world only in the world deeper and farther the the dark world, who vanished years ago into this world we are in now. you lousy pea brained dragon with no Morales towards others.  

Ranukaidevilwolf

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:17 pm
Yin saw him transform and her eyes widened at the dragon " Cool" she cooed and got a little closer to him tail wagging she wanted to touch him but knew it was dangerous she from where she was she slowly reached out a hand imaging to touch him when she felt something she was actually touchinh the side of the dragons wing  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:57 pm
Takshin growled with anger towards Kiryu, You will never find a true lover in this world of light and beauty Kiryu, since you are a dangerous creature as well." he said than looked towards Yin and looked at her directly in the eyes with perfect eye contact. " well now what do we have here?" he said to his self with a smirk.

Kiryu sighed " so annoying I never said I was looked for a girl to be my wife here I just came here to find a job that will take me no matter what I am." he said.  

Ranukaidevilwolf

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:30 pm
When the dragon looked at her there eyes connected perfectly it as if he was looking into her soul, a smile speard across her face as he smirked, she found herself leaning in closer fully pressing her hand against his wing as she looked him in the eyes she could feel his aura around her  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:44 pm
Takashin wrapped his tail around Yin but not squeezing her. " what do you say we get together young lady." he said to Yin.

Kiryu screeched and spread his wings. " you are a annoying pea brained reptile, stopp hitting up on younger girls than you jeez." he said.

Takashin looked Kiryu's direction and laughed evilly " what makes you think you are so tough sir Kiryu." he said in a come back tone towards the crow.  

Ranukaidevilwolf

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:58 pm
Yin smirked " Why sir i do not know you, im a lady afterall i can not randomly rendouvus with men i do not know, or any random man for that matter" she said yet she stayed wrapped in his tail, it was warm then she liked at kiryu as he name was said " Kiryu do you know him?" she asked gentely  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:30 am
Kittykittkitt13
Yin smirked " Why sir i do not know you, im a lady afterall i can not randomly rendouvus with men i do not know, or any random man for that matter" she said yet she stayed wrapped in his tail, it was warm then she liked at kiryu as he name was said " Kiryu do you know him?" she asked gentely

Kiryu looked at her " well yeah we been together as friends for a quite long time and he is 20 yrs old in dragon years but in this world we a quite close to the same age, so he will do anything to get what he wants out of his preys or me. Takashin is such a flirt and quite rich as well." he said to Yin.

Takashin smiled " yep I can treat you to any kind of expensive meal, since I have the money always with me at all times since I would destroy any thieves that try to rob me. So I can totally Protect from any opponent or enemy with my body and soul." he said to yin.

Kiryu smirked at Takashin " I still don't get how you became a rich dragon since you don't have a job or anything at all, I bet you stole it from your preys' at their last breath when you disassemble their bodies and stole their wallets. So am I right or not?" he said to Takashin.

Takashin growled really irritated " you lost the bet I didn't steal from anybody you darn Crow, I always found many temporary kinds of jobs." he said to Kiryu.  

Ranukaidevilwolf

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:57 pm
SoushiMiketsukami2012

Kiryu looked at her " well yeah we been together as friends for a quite long time and he is 20 yrs old in dragon years but in this world we a quite close to the same age, so he will do anything to get what he wants out of his preys or me. Takashin is such a flirt and quite rich as well." he said to Yin.

Takashin smiled " yep I can treat you to any kind of expensive meal, since I have the money always with me at all times since I would destroy any thieves that try to rob me. So I can totally Protect from any opponent or enemy with my body and soul." he said to yin.

Kiryu smirked at Takashin " I still don't get how you became a rich dragon since you don't have a job or anything at all, I bet you stole it from your preys' at their last breath when you disassemble their bodies and stole their wallets. So am I right or not?" he said to Takashin.

Takashin growled really irritated " you lost the bet I didn't steal from anybody you darn Crow, I always found many temporary kinds of jobs." he said to Kiryu.

Yin looked at kiryu when he talked and smiled then she turned to takashin when he smiled as began talked she nodded though not really impressed at all, she gigled at kiryu's comment about disassembling prey, " so sassy" she thought to herself takashin then stated that he had lots of jobs, she then looked at the sky and sighed it was getting late, and cold she was just happy the dragon was warming her right now or else she would have snuggled to pluto, she turned and looked at pluto but didnt see him instead she saw a young man, a naked young man at that, with snow white hair and to make it worse he was sniffing her  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:02 am
Takashin growled and looked at the demon dog and growled and set Yin onto his head and he looked towards the sky and flames spread all over body, but kept the flames away from Yin's location. " what a pain a demon dog is here and he reeks of that demon butler." he said to his self.

Kiryu spread his wings and flew over to yin, just be careful with this demon dragon his mind is full darkness, but he will protect whatever is important to him." he said to Yin.  

Ranukaidevilwolf

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:58 pm
Yin smiled as the flames warmed her yet didnt touch her, she noticed kiryu flying over to her and held out her arm for him to land on it she listened to his warning and nodded " Dont worry birdy, im not one to give my trust so easily, i can also see auras so i know if there"s danger about, your aura's a sweet yet dark one, you've been though alot, and your feelings are tainted with pain, your hurting so bad kiryu" she said with a concerned look in her eyes, her eyes watered and she looked at him asif she felt his pain then she getnely stroked his head with her finger, and lightly kissed his beak "Poor birdy" she softly whispered  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:46 pm
Kiryu landed and sighed with relief that yin would be safe, since takashin wouldn't harm stuff that he treasures and nobody can change my life around not even a wife for me he said to yin

Takshin didn't mind Kiryu one bit but he never had interest in this demon dog that was at phntomhive's manor. " so annoying why can't Kiryu just come back with me since he has no reason to stay in this world of light's grounds." he said.

Ranukaidevilwolf

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:34 pm
Yin sighed then looked at him " Well, how about a friend, even if it'll make no difference, can i be your friend, Kiryu?" she asked softly still stoking his head lightly, she knew not why she was so attached to this crow but she was and as long as he was here she decided she would try to make him happy  
manors or houses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff