Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official RolePlaying Guild of EPICNESS!!

Back to Guilds

Addicted to Role Playing? Well we are too!! Has EVERY kind of Role Play and accepts ALL Active Role Players. Come join the PARTY!!!! 

Tags: Role Playing, RolePlaying, Competitions, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Supernatural, Slaves, Pets, Schools, Romance, love, Zombies, Mermaids, Adventure, Action, Horror, Randomness, EPICNESS, Awesomeness 

Reply 1x1 & 1x2 RP's (Anything like that!)
A Pirate's World (PeanutxEun Mi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:03 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l- Wrote:

Samuel J. Jones

I've been let loose,
and now I'm crawling,
up the walls.
Word is I got away
and now I must be
caught.

LiarSamuel continued to argue with himself, trying to clean up his mess of a mind at that moment. But then he heard that same smooth as silk voice, he came back to the edge of the ship, looking down at her. It was clear something was wrong, and he could feel it. Maybe even hear it. At least he thought it he heard it. That was what the rumbling was right? He shook his head, there was no time to think. Only time to move.
He first ran and got a towel and then he reached over and grabbed the nearest line of rope and tossed it over the edge. It went tumbling down to the water quickly. "Grab on, I'll pull you up!" he called, making sure she was holding on tightly before he began to pull her up. He was surprised by how light she actually felt to him and was even more surprised that even through all of the hurry he was still able to comment on how light she was. When he got her up to the edge of the ship, he took the towel and wrapped it around her, pulling her up and on board the ship again. When he pulled her though, he ended up falling backwards and having her land on top of him.

Take it from me,
I've been more then a king,
I'm going crazy and I've been awake for days,
My mirrors are stained with,
pain and portraits of your face,
Take it from me,

You're my dirty disease

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:50 pm
Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich Wrote:

I K A R U I M I T Oxxxxxxxxxxxx
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅

Hikaru had just finished changing back to her human form. When she tried to stand, Samuel fell and she landed on top of him. So there she was. Completely naked, only covered with a towel, and straddling him. Her face became a dark shade of pink and she opened her mouth to apologize, but a rumbling sound cut her off. With a second glance at his green eyes, she stood up and wrapped her towel around her tighter. She quickly ran to the edge of the ship, looking over the ledge, not seeing any more movement in the water. She turned around to look at her crew, noticing the fear and relief in their eyes. She closed her eyes to think, and that's when she realised that she was panting. After a few minutes of silence, she smirked and started started giggling. Then the laughter started around the ship. All from the adrenaline rush. "Okay. I think it is gone. Maybe it was a whale." she said unconvinced of it herself. But she figured not to scare her crew as much as they were now. Her voice still had the smoothness as it had when she was a mermaid.
Her features came back as it was before, but she seemed more radiant, more natural then before. She had more beauty as if she was a mermaid. Her clear blue eyes looked over the crew one more time, landing on Samuel. She gave a smile and mouthed the words 'Thank you', then turned and walked into her cabin for new clothing.
((Lol xD retarded, I know. But Ima make an attack while she's in the cabin. Needed a break so she can have clothes xDD))

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"Punish the humanity, reward the awesomely insane"
So give me the damn cookie before I stab your eyes out with a rock.

iKinkii d a n c e r

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:09 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l- Wrote:

Samuel J. Jones

I've been let loose,
and now I'm crawling,
up the walls.
Word is I got away
and now I must be
caught.

LiarNever in his whole life had Samuel ever dreamed he would be in the position he was in right then. At least not with Hikaru. Hikaru. Of course, out of all the women he had seen in his life, of course, out of all the women, she would be the one that landed on top of him, naked, with a towel as her only cover. At first he wasn't sure how too react. Really, was there a normal reaction for when a naked girl falls on top of you? At that moment, it didn't seem like it. Samuel caught the glance she had sent him and was about to say something when the rumbling stopped him. He heard this time, louder then before. What was that? He sat up as she stood, running over to the edge of the ship. Was she crazy? What if she was knocked off back into the water? Sure she was a mermaid. But even mermaids weren't completely immortal, she could get killed, or hurt. Samuel stopped his thoughts in his tracks. What did he ever care for? She wasn't his responsibility after all. No, she was responsible for herself. If she wanted to go hand to hand with whatever waited down in the dark waters, she could go. It wasn't like he cared after all.
He watched as she put on a show for the rest of the crew, saying that it must of been a whale. Whale my a**. he thought to himself. They both knew that was no damn whale out there. Whales didn't even come this close to the inland's anyway. He caught her when she mouthed as thank you to him. His heart skipped at beat at her smile which made him freeze up. What was that? Samuel shook his head, he must of not been feeling good. There was no way that his heart was skipping a beat for Hikaru. It was probably a delayed reaction from when she fell on him. That had to be it, it was the only explanation. Standing up, Samuel spun on his heel to her cabin, there was no way that she was getting away from him with that whale excuse.

Take it from me,
Take it from me,

You're my dirty disease

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:24 pm

Hikaru had just finished changing right before Samuel came into view through the glass door. She had on a red corset that split in the middle, exposing her cleavage to her belly button. And also some fitted capri pants that she stole from her older brother. They fit her a little tight, but loose enough to move around in comfortably. She opened the door for Samuel, and walked back to the other side with her dresser. Before he could say anything about her pathetic excuse, she held up her hand to stop him. "I know. That excuse was pathetic. There's only so much animals to think of. But whatever it is, I hope its gone." She mumbled, leaning onto the wooden walls. She left her feet bare, because she was too lazy to struggle with her boots. She gave a sigh as she looked down at her small feet and wiggled her toes, still getting used to walking. She stood up straight and froze hearing a loud, wail. It sounded like the most saddest, horrific nice that Hikaru has ever heard in her life. She could've sworn she felt the ship tip over to the right, but she thought it was her imagination. She went to walk past Samuel, but stopped short, right next to him when one of the glass filled with jewelry fell over. Her eyes widened in terror as she immediately clung to Samuel's arm. When her fingers touched his skin, a slight jolt when through her, making her stomach do flips. She passed this sensation on being hungry since she didn't eat before.
BOOM!

Was the first sound she heard before a a scaly hand blasted through the wall where she had just moments ago leaned on. But as quickly as it came through, it disappeared. She was left there, frozen in shock. Only about half her mind was aware of the fact that she was still holding his arm. But she was starring wide eyed at the huge hole in her ship.

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

iKinkii d a n c e r

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:20 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l- Wrote:

Samuel J. Jones

I've been let loose,
and now I'm crawling,
up the walls.
Word is I got away
and now I must be
caught.

LiarSamuel waited until she came over and opened the cabin door for him. He stepped inside, shutting it behind him, his bright green eyes taking her in. Though he hadn't meant many women in his life that would pants with a corset he had to admit it looked pretty good on her. He felt an odd sensation come over him when he noticed her corset, how it opened in the middle, showing her cleavage, all the way down to her belly button. He quickly torn his eyes away, shaking off whatever the strange feeling inside of him was. Actually, he couldn't even remember when felt that way towards any female. What was happening to him? It was insane. Pushing all thoughts aside, Samuel focused on what she was saying. "Yes, it was a pathetic excuse. Glad we can agree on something." he said, he too hoped that whatever it was was gone. It didn't sound friendly at all.
He froze when he heard that wail, his eyes freezing on Hikaru who stood across from him. Making sure she could hear it too, the shock on her face proved she did and he was sure that the same shock was on his face too. He had never heard any normal creature make any such noise. On land or sea. His lips parted, ready to ask if she felt it too. The small tipping of the ship. It wasn't very noticeable. He doubted any of the crew could feel it. But it was there, and it made him freeze up in place, even as she walked right past him. Samuel reached out for Hikaru at the same moment she clung to his arm. His free arm, the one she didn't grab, came out in front of her, almost protectively. The feeling of her touch on his skin, gave him an odd feeling again. Like electricity running through his body, but it had the force of a lightning bolt and he thought it would knock him over. Before he had much time to process it, something that he wasn't expecting happened.
A hand. A hand. A huge scaled hand came flying through the ship, snapping the wooden boards like tooth picks. Coming up in the exact same spot that Hikaru was standing a few minutes ago. Samuel blinked though, and the hand was gone. Like it was never even there. He would of like to think he imagined it, but the giant hole in the ship proved otherwise. His arm was frozen, like the rest of him, out in front of Hikaru, as he stared at the gaping hole, like it would disappear if he watched it long enough.

Take it from me,
Take it from me,

You're my dirty disease

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:07 pm

Hikaru could've stared at that hole forever. Only for the simple fact that she could've died. If she was in that spot any longer, she could've been hit, and possibly crushed. And she had a pretty good idea that the creature knew that. She turned her head to the door, but it smacked into Samuel's shoulder, which woke her up from the daze she was in. She looked down at how he was currently holding her. Her breath got caught in her through and her heart made a slight jump. Like it skipped a beat.
Ohhhh~ Now I know why you didn't want to eat him that last time in the waters. You fancy him~ Armania cooed in her melodic voice.
'Is that really all you can say when there's a huge hole where a giant scaly clawed hand was just at?' Hikaru thought angrily.
Well, I have no idea what that was. You have no idea what that was. And by the look on Jones's face, I doubt he does either. So. Me not wanting to be quiet any longer, I had to come up with some sort of comment.
'At least make it relevant to the situation Armania.'
Actually, I did. Your little heart jumped at him when he wrapped his arm around you.She said with a laugh. That made her jump slightly, and slowly entangled herself from his arms, her face flushing a slight pink color.
Oh for god sakes. You kill humans, not fall in live with them! She hissed, her voice sounding cold as ice.
'What about your Jolly Sailor Bold?' Hikaru retorted with a mental smirk.
There was a silence, and Hikaru knew she crossed the line speaking of her lover, who wad indeed a human. But, to Hikaru amazement and relief, she didnt comment, just stayed quiet.
Hikaru bit her lower lip and turned her head to Samuel, looking passed him, instead of at him, because she was afraid of what Armania said was true. That she was falling for him. "I think we should stop by a close port, exchange some of the jewelry I have, and refill on our storage and fix the ship." She said in a soft voice. "And we could talk about a few things" she said, motioning to the hole. She was surprised that the crew didn't hear the loud noise, but she thought that it was a good thing of them not knowing

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

iKinkii d a n c e r

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:38 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l- Wrote:

Samuel J. Jones

I've been let loose,
and now I'm crawling,
up the walls.
Word is I got away
and now I must be
caught.

LiarSamuel's grip at tightened on Hikaru, without him even noticing it. His green eyes still staring down the hole. But it wasn't about to disappear anytime soon, it seemed. He couldn't believe it, if she hadn't moved. The thought of that huge scale hand coming up and grabbing her, it made him want to hold her tighter. To pull her far away from the hole. To get back to the nearest port. To land. Where no giant hands threatened to grab them. It wasn't until that she smacked her head into his shoulder that he realized he was still holding her. He brought himself back to reality quickly, pulling himself together. His eyes glanced down at his arms around her, his hand coming over her skin, where her corset opened up. The feeling of her skin on his made his heart start to race and he released her at the same moment she pulled away from him. It made him stop and think. Was she feeling it too? This same, annoying, feeling? This feeling that he couldn't put a name on for the life of him, was she getting it too? No, impossible. She wasn't even human. Though she may have looked like it, she was far from it. She was a mermaid. Samuel had to remind himself of that, or else he was never going to survive this long enough to even find his own ship. The thought of his own ship, brought him a little more to the present, not to what just happened, but to why he was there. Standing inside Hikaru's cabin in the first place. It was for his revenge. It was for his own good. Not her's.
He blinked at how calmly she could be at a situation like this. She had almost died and yet it seemed like he was the only one still shocked about it. Samuel shook his dark hair out and nodded, pulling himself together as fast as possible. "Yeah, I hope you know, it's going to take a lot more to fix that hole then just a small patch. It may take days, a few weeks even before we're back on the water." he told her, looking at it. He took a small step closer, picking over the edge of the ship, and shook his head again. It wasn't possible. But as he looked at the hole, he had the feeling that it was very possible. And it was barely the beginning of it all.

Take it from me,
Take it from me,

You're my dirty disease

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:03 pm

Hikaru gave a nod and grabbed his sleeve, careful not to touch his skin not wanting that spark to come over her. She quickly pulled him back, away from the hole. "No. Do not go near the hole. That thing is called a Heruno. A dangerous water serpent. It usually is in the deeper part of the ocean. There must be something serious going on if its getting closer to land. From the looks of it, its only a pup. Which means it's mother is not to far behind. Either it's lost, or learning to hunt, does not matter. We need to get off the waters quickly, because the next time it comes around. Neither of us will be so lucky. It is toying with us" She quickly explained. The water serpent were pets of most mermaid in the water kingdom. So she knew much about it. Which is why she really wanted to get out the waters. She motioned for him to sit on her bed while she ran to the pirate in charge of the wheel, telling him to set a course for a new port, and quickly. He nodded and she ran inside, closing and locking the door behind her. She pulled a wooden chair in front of where he was sitting. "Okay. Well, there is lot's to explain. But I just wanted to tell you that I warned you of the consequences about coming on this ship. There are very." She paused thinking of the word. "Super natural" She settled on "Things going around this ship. You can leave now if you wish" She said, her voice involuntarily dropping a bit, of the thought of him leaving, but she quickly lifted her voice, praying he didn't hear the change in her talk. "But if you want to stay, and you wants explanations. Aright." She knew there was lots to explain, and she had plenty of time to explain it. She gave a sheepish smile and a shrug

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

iKinkii d a n c e r

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:41 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l- Wrote:

Samuel J. Jones

I've been let loose,
and now I'm crawling,
up the walls.
Word is I got away
and now I must be
caught.

LiarSamuel let her pull him back willingly, fully aware she didn't have his arm but his sleeve. The fact that he was so aware of it always worried him. That he was so aware of the closeness between her hand and his arm. It was almost worse then having her actually touch him. He looked to her as she explained, all the while wanting to tell her that she was crazy. That she had gone insane. But he had seen the hand too, which meant that he would be calling himself crazy as well. Both of them couldn't be insane at the same time. One of them had to be sane. He shook his head, trying to clear the mess that were his thoughts.
Green eyes stared down the hole again. If that was only a pup, he didn't want to see what the mother looked like. What if it did come back? What if it grabbed one of them this time? Instead of toying around? He never felt a greater urge to get back to land than he did right then and there. And he hated land, he hated the people there, the dirty looks he got for being a pirate. But he would rather take a million dirty looks and fifthly names called at him, then see something like a giant hand break through the ship like it was made out of twigs.
Samuel sat down on her bed, staring at the hole as Hikaru ran off, probably telling the crew that they were going to need to get to the nearest port. How was this even possible? It couldn't be possible. Things like this just didn't exist! He looked over at her when she came back. There was no way in hell that he could stay on this ship for another moment. But when he looked at her, he found something telling him to stay. Even if it meant that his life was going to be endangered by whatever supernatural monsters threatened them. It wasn't normal though. It wasn't what he was used too. He was used to be a pirate, making maps, stealing treasure, making things that didn't belong to him his, terrorizing towns near the shores and ports. Giant scaly hands wasn't what he was used too. Mermaids wasn't what he was used too. Samuel shook his head. "I need a cigarette." was all he said, standing and walking out of Hikaru's cabin to where his things were. It was the first time in his life that he ever felt truly torn.

Take it from me,
Take it from me,

You're my dirty disease

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:26 pm

Hikaru could not help but wrinkle her nose Cutely when he left for a cigarette. She hated the smell of it, it always made her throat itch. But she didnt speak any objections of him leaving the room. She stood up, walking over to the hole and gave a high pitch whistle, not as audible to the human ear, but it can be heard as a soft ringing. This was a sound of a hunter of the Heruno. She closed her eyes, listening closly to the sounds of the ocean. Feeling no shadow under the ship like before, she relaxed now bowing she gave the ship at least another few hours before the pup comes back. She walked over to her dresser, and opened a drawer that had nothing but a single small pouch. She untied the loose knot and took out two items from it.
One was a golden bracelet, a type of metal not seen by humans. It also had a Turquoise colored diamond also not seen before, the diamond was in the shape of a crescent moon.
The other was similar, the same metals not seen before by humans. But the only difference to this one was a crimson colored pendant that dangled just like the first.
The two rare bracelets had a certain look to it, more of an antique look. The bracelets had power, Belive it or not, and it was held in the pendant that dangled. The power in it was also a mystery to her as it was to any person who has heard of the legend. So far what she found out was the the Crimson one had the same ability as a mermaid kiss does. Protect people for drowning. The rest of that pendant powers was new to her.
The Turquoise one was a complete mystery though. But she want to clueless on these rare jewelry, because she did know that they absorb and transfer energy. You could tap into the energy as many times as you want, and it enhances the power it gives you. When her mother gave these two pendant to her when she was little, she was told that they had great power that would be Introduced to her when the time was right.
She walked to her bed and sat on the far corner from the door, the jewels in hwnd. She placed them neatly under the pillow, and gave a soft sight registering the recent events. Not the fact that she almost died, but the fact that every time she touched him, even if it was a light gathering touch, she felt a spark. She tried shaking the feeling off as Armania messing with her again. But the fact that she hadn't heard her melodic voice ringing and teasing her, proved that thought to be wrong. She tried thinking about that later, but the feeling of his arms wrapped around her protectivly ad he did before, kept a slight frown on her face. That fluttering feeling was new to her, and whether or not Samuel had felt the same thing, she was going to keep it to herself until further investigation was finished. And by investigation, I mean bothering and possibly flirting. She couldn't help but laugh at possible outcomes of this situation. She gave another sigh and leaned back against her bed.

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

iKinkii d a n c e r

iKinkii d a n c e r

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:09 am

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:33 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l- Wrote:

Samuel J. Jones

I've been let loose,
and now I'm crawling,
up the walls.
Word is I got away
and now I must be
caught.

LiarSamuel went straight for his things, grabbing quickly for his metal pack that held his cigarettes. He struck a match and light it as fast as he could. Taking a drag, he exhaled the smoke and leaned against the side of the ship, looking down into the water. He thought about it, that moment when the hand had come crashing threw the ship. How he reached out for Hikaru right away. How terrified he felt, coming to the conclusion that she could of been killed. The feelings that had come over him. The almost electric shock that ran through his body from her touch. He didn't understand it, not even a little bit. Then there was that dream he had had. Only to wake up and come face to face with her. How beautiful she had been. Samuel shook his head, furiously, trying to shake out the memories. He had to quit it, had to stop thinking about her. There were bigger things to think about right then. What was he even going to do? He couldn't stay on this ship, there was no way he could. He would end up dead if he stayed on this ship. But how could he leave it?
The sea was more than just a bunch of water, it was his home. He was born out at sea, he grew up in the middle of the sea. It was the only thing he had ever known. To leave it, he would be completely lost. Besides, he still needed to get his own ship back.
Sighing, Samuel drew to conclusion, hoping that he didn't just sentence himself to death. Taking one last drag, he flicked the cigarette out at sea, watching as it disappeared under the waves. He sighed, and walked back to Hikaru's cabin. He didn't bother to knock, walking inside. "Alright. I suggest you get to explaining." he told her, shutting the door behind him.

Take it from me,
Take it from me,

You're my dirty disease

((Sorry I have taken so long to reply. I feel bad for making you wait. I've been very busy with end of the school year projects and whatnots.))  

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

iKinkii d a n c e r

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:13 pm

Hikaru held up a hand to silence him, or at least to let her get a few minutes to concentrate. She closed her yes and furrowed her brow feeling an uncomfortable feeling in her. But she couldn't pinpoint where exactly she was feeling it, or even what that feeling was. But it made her slightly weak. Ignoring the uncomfortable feeling, she sat up and glanced over the slightly large cabin, her eyes resting on Samuel. She blinked a few times before looking at his eyes. She frowned and tilted her head, still not identifying the feeling after about 10 minutes of concentrating. She shook her head, feeling Jones become quite impatient with her.
" Oh, explanations. Right. Well." She trailed off not exactly knowing where to start. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, reopening them to meet his unsteady gaze. "As you already know, I am a mermaid. And the tales that you have heard, are untrue. Yes, we do eat humans, but we do not attack them as soon as we see them. We do not care about you. You are nothing to us really. Only if you disturb us, or if we find you a threat, we will attack." She said simply with a shrug. She figured she should give some basics. Then she continued. "The sea holds more creatures than you think Samuel. It's important that you know that. I don't want anyone getting hurt because they think they absolutely know the sea. Or me."
"Mermaids are different than what the sailors describe us to be. Do you remember what I looked like when I was a mermaid? My white scales, with the light blue tips? There are different kind of scale colors, including colors. The white, or light colored scales are a sign of power. The more flushed of color they are, the more powerful they are. And vise versa." She explained
"Our powers and abilities are something to be learned later, I doubt you want to know about that. But anyway, I explained to you what that thing was. But what I didn't explain to you was that there are bigger, and scarier things in the ocean that can kill you with a flick of its fingers. Believe me Sammie, I am trying to bring you to your ship, and am feeling extremely guilty on putting your life in danger. I didn't think any of this will happen now. But I'm going to ask you again. Our way to the next port will be a short trip, probably tomorrow. Are you sure you want to be apart of this ship?" She asked, nibbling her lower lip nervously awaiting his answer. No matter how hard she thought of it, the though of him leaving made her have annoying conflicting emotions. But, she would leave him to make his own decision. But before she could stop herself, she blurted out "If you choose to stay, and I hope you do, I promise I'll protect you. I'll help you train for these things."
|| It's all good ||

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:48 pm
Quote:
Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

heya, do u mind if i join in, i can be ur nemisis or something. i like being the bad guy(girl)

Profile~

Name: Schyntflye nrelle (talk about consonant heavy XD)
Appearance:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/cute%20pirate%20girl/flora_darrell/My%20Favs%20Winx%20Gaia%20%20Anime/HowToPutAllIdeasTogether1033.png?o=16

so how bout it? ^^"" sorry if this ruined the flow  

Bodt

Shirtless Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:23 pm
Divide It With Zero Wrote:

-l- Eun Mi -l- Wrote:

Uhh... I'm not too sure, actually. I mean it's not just my decision. I do not know what my roleplaying buddy thinks or not.  
1x1 & 1x2 RP's (Anything like that!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff