Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
The New Verses and Such! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitako Kami

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:49 pm
Matthew 6:24 "No one can be a slave of two masters; he will hate one and love the other; he will be loyal to one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money. (CEV)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:01 pm
ā€Ž"Know then that the Lord is God, the faithful God. He keeps His promise and show Hie loving-kindness to those who love Him and keep His Laws, even to a thousand family groups in the future." Deuteronomy 7:9  

Satomi Himari

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:16 pm
Allow me to show you my thoughts....

Somewhere in the bible, it says praying is to be done in the privacy of one's room. Praying in church is a sin.

.... and that was the cerebral perception

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:07 am
Cerebral Perception

Somewhere in the bible, it says praying is to be done in the privacy of one's room. Praying in church is a sin.

Praying in church is not a sin. In the Bible verse that talks about this, it doesn't litteraly mean you have to pray in just your room, you can pray wherever you are. God will still hear your prayers regardless of your location.  

Mitako Kami

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:41 pm
Mitako Kami
Cerebral Perception

Praying in church is not a sin. In the Bible verse that talks about this, it doesn't litteraly mean you have to pray in just your room, you can pray wherever you are. God will still hear your prayers regardless of your location.

Of course you don't have to. But you should.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:00 pm
Cerebral Perception
Mitako Kami
Cerebral Perception

Doesn't mean you're required to.  

Mitako Kami

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:04 pm
Mitako Kami
Cerebral Perception
Mitako Kami
Cerebral Perception

One is not required to do anything in life. But some things are preferred.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:55 pm
Cerebral Perception
Mitako Kami
Cerebral Perception
Mitako Kami
Cerebral Perception

One is not required to do anything in life. But some things are preferred.

Yeah, true.  

Mitako Kami

Mitako Kami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:49 pm
Genesis 1:27 So God created human beings [fn] in his own image. In the image of God he created them; male and female he created them." (NLT)
When it seems as if nothing in your life is working out, when loneliness take hold of you and despondency descends upon you, it is time to remember a few spiritual facts. We were CREATED in the VERY IMAGE of God. We are a SPIRITUAL BEING with a RICH spiritual HERITAGE. We do NOT need to be the mercy moods and emotions beyond our control. We have been CREATED for SPIRITUAL GREATNESS.

Father, because of our spiritual heritage and the awareness of Your living presence, we can face life with confidence. Thank You Father that You created us in Your image, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:56 pm
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.  

Mitako Kami

Satomi Himari

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:10 pm
Leaders don't wait for a break to happen, they break through what's happening.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:28 pm
If you believe that God can do anything, then you have to believe that God can do EVERYTHING.  

Satomi Himari

Satomi Himari

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:25 pm
You won't be happy with more until you're happy with what you've got.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:57 pm
We go back.. .and back.. .and back.. .through the layers of fear, shame, rage, hurt, and negative incantations until we discover the exuberant, unencumbered, delightful, and lovable child that was, and still is, in us. ~ Beyond Codependency

Sometimes in life we may not feel real loveable because of situations we have gone through but You are lovable. Yes, you. At times in our lives things may have changed, our health, our relationships or whatever. Sometimes people haven't been there for us or shown us love in ways that worked. But just because relationships have failed or gone sour does not mean we are not loveable.
We all have had lessons to learn. Many times those lessons have heart. We have to learn to let go of the pain. Open our hearts to love. You are loveable. You are loved. Tell yourself,

Today, I will tell myself "Iā€™m lovable. I will do this until I believe it." Also, let go and let God. God loves us ALL all the time.

Mitako Kami

Satomi Himari

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:31 pm
ā€Ž1 John 4:18 - 21 "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. We love because he first loved us. If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen. And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother. " ~ NIV  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff