Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Ordeals. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:26 pm
Shearaha

What about how to recognize the ordeals that you happen upon.
Unless it is intrinsically mystical, I don't personally see a need to identify it prior to it's completion.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:27 pm
TeaDidikai
Shearaha

Unless it is intrinsically mystical, I don't personally see a need to identify it prior to it's completion.

Ok, I was just wondering if it was possible for people to have experienced them and not known it.
I'm not sure that I said that right sweatdrop  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:32 pm
Shearaha
TeaDidikai
Shearaha

Ok, I was just wondering if it was possible for people to have experienced them and not known it.
I'm not sure that I said that right sweatdrop
I'm sure it's possible to experience it and not recognize it by that label. But the point of an ordeal in a religious context is how the challenge/crisis marks you permanently in a spiritual way.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:49 am
A brief digression; I posted a related topic called "When authors go nuts..." based on a small dilemma of mine. Now back on topic.

I have stayed away, thus far, from an approach to an active ordeal. This is equal parts nervousness and the feeling that I'm not ready to step up to that level yet.

Obviously, their is the discussion about ordeal that one happens upon, but I can't say I'm aware of such a thing happening to me as of yet.  

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers