Crew

Unforgiving Millionaire

15,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:14 pm
Fiver
I would have questioned that die. <.< That many 20's seems a little far-fetched.

Hehe, I had my own dice streak very similiar to that...only instead of a mass of 20s, I got a mass of 1s in a row. Not a fun night for me heh.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:19 am
You'd think there would be more evil aligned characters in the world, what with the wanton destruction of taverns, inns, and other in-town structures that serve alcohol.  

Little Green Soldier
Vice Captain

Iomma Sensei
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:09 pm
He got worse, he was rolling 20's on intimidation checks to get free paper and ink. Then he tried to do something nice (a diplomacy check to see the prisoner that he himself put in jail), and rolled a 1. Then he rolled a 19 on an intimidation check to do the same thing. Never the less, he ended up killing the prisoner for unexplained reasons.

I really hate that Cleric, I swear, he gave good people a bad name.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:28 pm
Y'know, I think more than our characters should be afraid now. I was recently declared sovereign of all fantasy alcohol after a night of my homemade Elverquisst and Pangalactic Gargle Blasters.

Strangely, only people who drank the Elverquisst got hung over. Apparently Gargle Blasters don't do it.  

Little Green Soldier
Vice Captain

Fiver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:16 pm
I can't say a thing on that... All I really remember about those is the immediate effects, not the long-term ones.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:09 pm
This one should be added to the 213 Things Skippy Can't Do in the Dungeon.

It is wrong to get the bard drunk and dare him to do a pole dance. He will not look back on it later and laugh.

Dmitrich, the ultra serious Deathtouched bard that you all saw in the tavern thread, once allowed himself to be talked into a bit more wine as the party celebrated a particularly riveting victory with much derring do. He gets quite a bit more relaxed and upbeat when he's drunk, and with a CHA of more than 30 at the time he's quite the looker.

So, a more opportunistic member of the party who shall remain nameless *cough* decided to dare him to do a pole dance for the ladies in the bar.

It should be noted that just because someone is a lot of fun when they're drunk, does not mean they will still be such fun when they wake up the next morning with a splitting headache and the local magistrate's daughter renewing the hickeys on their neck.  

Little Green Soldier
Vice Captain

Fiver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:41 pm
Really? <.< I wouldn't be objecting.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:48 pm
Okay so earlier in a campaine my half ogre contracted the black plauge. but my charicter was unaware of this fact.

Okay so anyways we sit down at this bar and I go give me your strongist syhit. and I chug it. I roll a constitution check out of a 19 constitution I ROLL A 20!! (2.0 ed mind you) my guy is ******** uncontolibale. Im carrinig the partys gold. and I feel someone digging in my pockets I swing at them, and accidently kill our parties bard who was just trying to save the money before i spend it all on my drucken madness. later on I wake up with 5 half ogre hookers. (Eww) I leave and I check my pockets and I have 200 out of tghe 2,000 that we save.

Later on when we return to this town we find that mostly everybodies dead. and there corpses are burrning in town square. (our party already had been heeled from the disease, and were unable to contract it again)
So we go on thios long 3 game session quest to figure out what killed them, and then we find out the towns surrounding it had contracted it as well. so like, in the later on missions, almost every town we visit has some of the population inffected. and all because I got drunk. lol  

syberfang

Fiver

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:55 pm
Wow. ^_^ How's that gotta feel?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:23 am
well I made my charicter laugh at it. I look at our drow companian and go. "youve worked have your life to kill of the population, and I did it in a week or so, on accident. what kind of geniuos are you." then had him left. and the dm who was running the charicter switched my alliance from lawful evil to chaoti c in a giffy. I lost alot of abilities from that b*****d. But it was okay cause I still had an artifact.  

syberfang

Devien Dragon Master

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:52 pm
I was playing in a D&D campain with a bunch of friends for a few years, the entire time I used the same charicter, the charicter had never died, and very early on he was singled out as the most able to lead a group. so the charicter I played was very goal oriented and didn't screw around, but he was a heavy drinker, and after playing 7 years drinking heavily always having a barrol of ale on backup just incase he ran out.

The crew and him were traveling in a prairy, a couple scouts on horse back, a driver and my charicter in the carrige drinking a new barrol of ale given to him by some elves, and for fun I decided to roll my constitution against it, durring which time the DM mentioned that I huge wall cloud began heading twords the group, and it streached as far as the eye could see in every direction. soon came lighning and thunder, and then my charicter finnaly failed a roll. so I had to have him go on a drunken rant and cause a ruckas, as my DM put it.

My charicter burst out of the carrige and halted the group, began screaming about how this storm was proficised, and that one of the demonic books that he had mentioned that the ominus wall cloud shooting lightning and heavy rain was the sign that "Kajangero" the evil god of the campain was released. and that he was the person that the evil god would come after first, so he stopped the carrige and began digging a pit under the carrige screaming that they should all take cover and protect themselves, then passed out in the pit as it begins filling with water from the storm, the rest of the group had to rescue him from his own drunken mistake. lol it was a pretty fun rp.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:05 pm
I guess ill make a character. . .?
Filla
female
shes quiet, head strong, but shes actualy really scared and weak. She only listins to her friends.
Shes a person who studies flowers and bugs.
Her weapon is Saika. A demonic blade that drives people insanse threw the thought and emotion of love. She hides it up her sleve. She dosnt care that shes to younge to drink
User Image  

Sweet kaly9

Fatcat

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:41 pm
Sweet kaly9
Filla
female
shes quiet, head strong, but shes actualy really scared and weak. She only listins to her friends.
Her weapon is Saika. A demonic blade that drives people insanse threw the thought and emotion of love. She hides it up her sleve. She dosnt care that shes to younge to drink
[img]http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac222/churu9/441f58d4e0f07498057c249f8c5b379c.jpg[img]

... Mind if I ask why you posted that in a thread of people talking about their characters getting drunk?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:20 pm
Cowpies77
Sweet kaly9
Filla
female
[img]http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac222/churu9/441f58d4e0f07498057c249f8c5b379c.jpg[img]

... Mind if I ask why you posted that in a thread of people talking about their characters getting drunk?

lol, I was bourd. . .  

Sweet kaly9

Fatcat

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
The Drunken Dwarf Tavern

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash