Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The School From Hell [Open&Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:34 pm

Name: Ryoushi Densetsu (Japanese meaning is: "Hunter Legend")
Nickname/s: Rabbit, Huntress, Ryo, Tenshi (only close friends are able to call me this!)
Race: Mixed with Rabbit Demon and Witch..... It's better for me if you don't ask who was who.
Crush: You've got to be kidding with me... I don't have time for that bull...
Personality: Serious, Playful, Flirty, Heartbreaker, Sneaky, Hunter, Mischievous, Sarcastic, Friendly, Well-trained Killer, Easily-frightened, Secretive, Isolated.
Powers: Able to summon any type of bullet in my guns, any weapon that I want it appears instantly, and finally I can pull out anyone's rage or anything alike and have it power me up or speed up the natural healing process I have.
Biography: Unlike other people, Ryoushi was neither accepted by either of her parents kind. She was outlawed and forbidden with Rabbit Demons and Witches alike since the two never got along. Both her parents were gentle to her though, they always loved her and always told her that they did until they died right in front of her. That's when she unlocked something that should've never existed in anyone, she unlocked at such a young age the true power of a Rabbit Demon and the Witch side her her powered it up so much more that the whole army wasn't enough to handle it. So now she lives with her mentor Alice who is also a mixed breed, but with Dragon and Snake Demon. Alice had taught her everything she now knows and died as well in front of her when Ryoushi came home from school and saw the house burning down. Ever since those days she has hunted down both Demons and Witches alike, because they are responsible for making her life hell when she never did anything to them.
Likes: Bullets, Weapons, Fighting, Rage, Anger, Hunting, Loud music, Power.
Dislikes: Weaknesses, Sadness, Despair, Losing, Hurting others I care about, Failing, Forced Action, Innocent bloodshed.
Extra?: I have tattoo-like birthmarks over my body and they glow blood red whenever I start getting serious or when a Blood Moon appears, I may not act like it but I'm an Honor student in all my classes. Whenever I'm furious a red aura starts to form around my body and my nails sharpen up into claws.
Role: Just your average Demon Hunter student...
Username: Layla Listressa smilies/icon_ninja.gif

((Sorry, my computer is acting up.... That's why my profile keeps coming out retarded...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:07 pm

Name: Scarlet Curse
Nickname/s: Scar
Race: Werewolf
Crush: Nah
Personality: Lazy, outgoing, cool, funny, trouble maker
Powers: teleporting, turning into a wolf, brute strength
Biography: Always lived on the streets, parents left her on a doorstep of an orfanage, they kicked her out when she was 13 because she put 15kids in critical condition. She then got sent to this school. Hasn't helped much for her anger managment.
Dislikes: Vedgies, retards, bullies
Extra?: Ehh not really.
Role: A student.
Username: Akasuna_no_Ookami
smilies/icon_ninja.gif  

Akasuna_no_Ookami

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:18 am

Names: Syo [left] and Myo [right] Kurasua
Nickname/s: Just leave it at Syo and Myo
Ages: Both 18
Genders: Both Male
Races: They're both Imps
Crushes: N//A
Personalities: Syo is the childish one, he likes to play pranks. Not only that but he simply loves to cause mischeif. He's the true troublemaker out of the two and is often known to be forgetful. He hardly seperates from his twin which often makes him seen as a protective brother as he's older than Myo. Myo on the otherhand is very insecure alot and is a wise guy. He doesn't understand why he came to this school or was dragged here by his twin brother, Syo. Myo is kind and isn't much of a prankster despite his bloodline and twin, though things may change for the longer periods of time he stays here.
Powers: They share their powers. Both being able to levitate and fly, not only that but both can use telekenisis. They don't have much for powers but it does certainly help them in dire situations.
Biography: These two share a past together. Living with each other and always sticking together until their parents got a divorce. Syo left with his dad whilst Myo was taken ino custody by his mother. The two altered completely and different alot now. Over that period of time, Syo was accepted into this school and thought of it like a second home to him. Whilst Myo, on the otherhand, went to the best school in his neighbourhood which his mother paid quite a bit to get him in there. After three years though, Myo had to go to another school and it just so happened to be this school. The one he now hates. This is what hell must be in this world.
Likes: Syo likes this school, flying, dancing, pop music, rock (sometimes), games, being childish, his twin and other things. Myo likes, books, reading, silence (though he knows that'll never happen here), music and his twin.
Dislikes: Syo dislikes annoyances, disturbances, those who come between him and his brother, Gajeel, other things too. Myo dislikes annoyances, someone breaking the silence, big crowds, games, and other things too.
Extra?: Nothing else.
Roles: Myo just so happens to be the new student whilst Syo is a rebellious student.
Username: Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:41 pm
[img][img][/img][/img]
Name: Vincent Valor Cross
Nickname/s: My friends call me Pony
Race: Pureblood Latin Vampire (Ritual enhanced.)
Crush: None.
Personality: Vincent "Pony" Cross is an extremely athletic and smart individual. but he has low self asteem and believes he is weak. he doesnt get along with males at all, and treats females like a gentleman. he doesnt usually talk to people when he doesnt have to. he is rather macarbe and shy, but has a kind heart towards friends and loved ones. he has 100 percent averages in his classes. but is noted by teachers for being "cold and a lone wolf." he is haunted by his ability to communicate with ghosts.
Powers: Shadow bending, ghost whisperer, illusionist.
Biography: Vincent was born during the "Harvest moon" of his village so he was gifted with dark and unimaginable powers at birth, giving him black angel wings. life for him was simply a "farm life" in a Vampire village for about 10 years until slavers burned down his village and he was left to die. he survived however and found himself at this...........school...
Likes: Cheerwine, Parkour, Art, Raving, Tattoos, Reading, Weapons.
Dislikes: Arrogance, people who dont respect women, Drama, inmature people and little kids.
Extra?: thats about it.
Role: just another student
Username:
Dimon Valor Cross

smilies/icon_ninja.gif  

Dimon Valor Cross

Partying Vampire

7,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

10,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:47 pm

Name: Layla (left) and Andrea (Right) Rosewood
Nickname/s: We're not really fond of nicknames,so just call us by our real names.
Gender: We're both females. If you can't see that,you clearly need to get your eyes checked.
Race: They are spirits trapped in the bodies of dolls.
Crush: If we told you,you would have to die.
Personality: Layla is the more cruel and cunning one of the two and will do anything to get what she wants. This means she will trick people and possibly manipulate them for her own desires and wants. Layla is also very protective of the people around her. For example,she'll give her own life for her sister or even close friends. On the other hand,Andrea is polite and more kind than her sister. She always says "please","thank you" and will even call people by "dear". Though,like her older sister,she can be cold sometimes if you happen to do something to displease her.
Powers: Layla and Andrea both can summon any weapon out of thin air with a command. They are also both skilled in sword fighting and are quick on thier feet.
Biography: Layla and Andrea are both sisters. However,Layla is two years older then Andrea. Thier parents weren't always the nicest people,they were quite bitter to them. Thier mother would pull thier hair and insult thier looks and thier father would beat them. That's why these girls mostly spent thier time in the woods,away from thier home and place of pain. One day while they were walking around in the forest,they happened to find two dolls. They seemed to be in good condition and had lolita clothes on thier bodies. What they didn't know was that these dolls were cursed. When Layla and Andrea took these dolls home,then things started turning freaky. The dolls turned lifesize and they drained Layla and Andrea's souls and trapped them into thier empty bodies. They've stayed like this ever since.
Likes: Layla likes tea,poetry,and getting what she wants. Andrea likes reading,dark chocolate,and cute things.
Dislikes: Layla dislikes lies and filth,while Andrea dislikes rudeness and bugs.
Extra?: Nope,nothing else we need to say. smilies/icon_ninja.gif
Role: Students
Username: The Nekomimi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:53 am
The Nekomimi Wrote:

Dimon Valor Cross Wrote:

Akasuna_no_Ookami Wrote:

Layla Listressa Wrote:

All accepted~

Holo Fox Wrote:

lSugarDosel Wrote:

Right we're starting now on the first day for the two new students =w=  

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:09 am

Ryoushi "Tenshi" Densetsu

Ryoushi walked into the halls, just another day here at the School. She walked around while writing in her book of what kind of bullets she was able to create. Her semi-long rabbit ears hung down over her face, but quickly stood up straight. Using them to hear where she was going. Maybe Shadow and Ice? Or even Cosmic and Poison? Hmmm..... What to do.... What to do.... she thinks while writing down the possible creations in her small leather notebook she kept with her everywhere.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:20 am

'G-Gajeel! What do you think you're doing?! Remember last time!'

The building was full of noise like usual and outside the building, some people were literally rushing in. A young girl, roughly sixteen was on the back of a male who was somewhat, different. He was definately older anyways as he hurdled over people, getting them out of the way as the blue haired female shouted. "Move it! I wanna have food! Run Gajeel-kun! Run!" She shouted at the male who was running with her still on his back as Gajeel turned to her and snapped. Literally. "If you wanna get there faster, shoulda ran yourself, Levy!" He shouted at the blue haired female named Levy as they made it into the building.

About to run some mare, they were forced to stop as they encountered two orange haired males. Both exactly the same though one who was much rougher and untidy than the other.
"Oi! Gajeel! Don't forget about our fight!" He shouted. This was the twin known as Syo whilst the one who was leaning against the wall, wanting nothing to do with any of it was named Myo. That was when Syo and Gajeel banged their heads against each other, growling, ready to fight at any moment as both Myo and Levy were trying to break it up until Myo punched Syo's shoulder and Levy used one of her powers. Solid Script. "Solid Script: Iron!" She shouted as the word iron was written out of nowhere and was made up of the very material as it seperated the two. This was practically what happened every morning and Myo, was not used to it at all. He just wanted to hide away right now. There, Levy spotted the rabbit huntress and waved to her, "Help stop Gajeel-kun please, Ryoushi-san! She shouted as it seemed that neither attempts made by Levy or Myo helped seperate the two.

'Hmmm? What are you wanting now Syo? Isn't it enough I came to this school?'

Yume no Shirube

Dimon Valor Cross

Partying Vampire

7,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:29 am
[img][/img]

Pony slowly made his way to the school and into the cafeteria for breakfast, his wings were hidden inside of his back painfully as he bit into an apple. "..." he remained silent as he watched everyone act reckless as always. looking down to the ground he sighed and wondered how long it would be till the chaos would settle down. he pulled out his ipod and put on his headphones as he waited.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:34 am
𝓛ayla 𝓪nd 𝓐ndrea 𝓡osewood ❧

The two sisters walked into the school after everyone ran inside. They didn't want to be pushed in the school by a crowd like last time. "See? I told you coming later is better. You don't get rushed in by sweaty neanderthals." Layla said to her sister,with her hands behind her head. "Yeah,I guess your right about that. Now only if the hallways weren't so crammed.." Andrea replied back,then they went thier seperate ways to go to thier lockers. Layla went straight to her locker and grabbed her things,but Andrea accidently bumped into someone. It turned out to be Ryoushi. "Oh,I'm sorry! Please excuse me,miss." The girl walked around her and ran off.

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

10,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:49 am

Hearing someone call her name she immediately stopped and looked up while turning around to see the tall (compared to her own height which was by a few inches) short blue haired girl waving her down. She sighs also at the sight of Gajeel fighting, I really didn't want any trouble today..... she thinks to herself as she felt someone bump into her, hearing the girl say sorry and run off Ryoushi shrugged. Must've been an accident... she thinks and puts away her book while appearing right behind Gajeel with her gun poised and ready to strike with his favorite bullet in place. "Gajeel.........." she growls darkly. He ruined her day! "Why are you causing your sweet cousin so much trouble this early in the day?" she adds in the same tone with her blood red eyes dulled out and serious. Why was it that it was always him that she had to handle.....? Especially this early in the day!

Yume no Shirube Wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:04 pm
[img][/img]

Pony walked down the halls to get to his locker. on the way he noticed in the corner of his eyes Ryoushi aiming her gun at Gajeel. he smiled briefly and thought about how much he would love to see her kill him. "heh......to time to watch sadly..." he said to himself as he kept walking to his locker, where he stuffed his backpack inside and made his way to the exit door and allowed his wings to come out of his back, tearing his flesh painfully as the spread. "ugh.....never get used to that..." he said groaning, as he flew to the roof of the school and sat at the edge, blood slowly pouring down his back. he sat there quietly and admired the view.  

Dimon Valor Cross

Partying Vampire

7,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:05 pm

'G-Gajeel! What do you think you're doing?! Remember last time!'

Levy sniffed, ust to get some sympathy as she stood behind Ryoushi. Gajeel turned slowly to the woman as Syo moved his head slightly to see what was happening. Seeing the gun, Syo back away as Gajeel kept blinking wildly, looking down at the gun then up at Ryoushi. Taking a step away from Syo and from Ryoushi, he held his hands up in defeat. "Oh, so sorry, Miss I-woke-up-on-the-wrong-side-of-the-bed-this-morning." He spoke sarcastically as Levy shook her head with a sigh. He was going to get it. It was bound to happen at least one day as Levy started to run off and waved back at them, "I needa get some food! I'll see you later! Ryoushi-san, meet me later, please~!" She chanted as she ran off, leaving Gajeel with her and the twins as Gajeel attempted to grab for the young girl. Literally, he didn't want to be stuck here in this sort of position either. But he knew where and what Levy would be doing after her meal, writing her novel again. She did so all the time. It was her habit after that whole incident in their past. He turned slowly to look at Ryoushi, "Oh you know I didn't mean that sweet, sweet, Ryoushi-san~" He spoke, trying to make her forget about say all the stuff before to her about her as well as other things as he gave a weak smile.

Myo had left Syo who was interested in what punishment Gajeel would get from Ryoushi. Depending on if he got one at all. Myo walked down the hallway, noticing all the different types of people there were, he noticed the two girls and blinked wildly at them, trying to avoid any contact with them since they somewhat scared him. Only a bit by appearance anyways as he tried to keep away from making any contact with these beings at this school. They were too strange for him. Afterall, his lifestyle in his old school was completely different.

Levy entered the cafeteria and looked around with a frown, she knew someone had gotten here before her and wondered where he would be now. Puffing out a cheek, she managed to shrug it off as she walked inside and grabbed some 'grub', as she called it. Sitting on a chair, she snacked on her apple before rumaging through her bag. She managed to live through these days, it was surprising how she could find peace in such a school but she liked it here and that was that.

'Hmmm? What are you wanting now Syo? Isn't it enough I came to this school?'

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:22 pm

Ryoushi raises her eyebrow curiously, "Oh really? Well then if I woke up on the wrong side what does that make you Mister I-can't-ever-get-through-classes-without-causing-me-trouble!" she spats before whacking him with her gun. "Gajeel, really this early in the day you have to cause trouble? Can't I ever get a day of peace with you!" she scolds shaking her head with a sigh. But then she turned to the other boy, "I'm giving you whoever you are a 3 minute head start.... One word of advice, run and hide good. You better hope I don't find you either." she snarls and if Gajeel thinks he was getting off easy she grabbed the collar of his shirt so that he wasn't able to run anywhere. After one problem was taken care of, she turn ed back to Gajeel. "Your sweet talk may work on others but it doesn't work on me." she growls while dragging him behind her, but switched her grip to where she was pinching his ear. Knowing he'd try to tear out of her grasp after what happened last time he had gotten in trouble with her.

Yume no Shirube Wrote:

louis guapo

Original Lover

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces