Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:12 pm
morikoarina2
Exxos
morikoarina2
so does anyone ever come on Gaia anymore? I know I've been absent for a long time

I visit daily, but have next to nobody to talk to. So I am pretty much standing around, waiting for the site to collapse around me. razz

every time I am on here, none of my "friends" or guild members are on. oh well.

*shakes fist defiantly at the concept of different time zones.*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:24 pm
I love Gaia still, but I think it's all nostalgia. I log in here about once a month, and check in. It always seems that I miss being on at the same time as others, but where it was once that I missed them by hours it seems I miss them by days. I post where I think conversation can still happen, but it doesn't happen on as large of a scale as it once did... I miss you guys is the final thought.  

Kujujuwa
Crew

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:12 am
Kujujuwa
I love Gaia still, but I think it's all nostalgia. I log in here about once a month, and check in. It always seems that I miss being on at the same time as others, but where it was once that I missed them by hours it seems I miss them by days. I post where I think conversation can still happen, but it doesn't happen on as large of a scale as it once did... I miss you guys is the final thought.

It's turned into something of a dilapidated mess, but its still home in a way.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:47 pm
Have you guys seen the trailer for that new " Jurassic Park " movie??

User Image

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:38 pm
Guin - Aoiichi

User Image

*snrt*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:02 am
Exxos
Guin - Aoiichi

User Image

*snrt*
Those eyes ! LOL xd  

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

Kujujuwa
Crew

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:52 am
Exxos
Kujujuwa

Exactly, it's like some of the windows are busted and the back door is off the hinge, but damn if this chair isn't still comfy! xd crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:46 pm
Kujujuwa
Exxos
Kujujuwa

Exactly, it's like some of the windows are busted and the back door is off the hinge, but damn if this chair isn't still comfy! xd crying

The AGA has become something akin to those pics you see of abandoned places. Like a magnificent concert hall that a few people are squatting in and trying to manage the upkeep of in the middle of Detroit's wasteland-ghettoes.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:25 pm
Who's watching the World Cup ? I think we're at the semin finals now !  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:39 am
Should we give the captainship of the guild to me as I seem to be the only one left?  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:24 pm
I don't know if anyone is left.. but hey! heart

Hope everyone is enjoying the season and has a happy New Year!

((((hugs))))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:26 am
Camwen

((((hugs))))

*hug* I celebrate your appearance!  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:56 am
Exxos
Camwen

((((hugs))))

Yay! Seeing you still hanging around here makes me smile. How are things going for you lately? Anything good happening in your life?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:02 pm
Camwen
Exxos
Camwen

((((hugs))))

Yay! Seeing you still hanging around here makes me smile. How are things going for you lately? Anything good happening in your life?

Chugging along as best as I ever manage to.

My health was starting to improve a bit, got my exercising on an upward curve, but then plateaued because I started developing a bleeding condition. So I guess I am still healthier than ever since it stopped progress instead of reversing it, but we're still searching for why I am bleeding so much and am anemic. So besides finishing my novel, figuring out what is going on there is my big goal for 2016.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:02 pm
Exxos
Camwen
Exxos
Camwen

((((hugs))))

Chugging along as best as I ever manage to.

My health was starting to improve a bit, got my exercising on an upward curve, but then plateaued because I started developing a bleeding condition. So I guess I am still healthier than ever since it stopped progress instead of reversing it, but we're still searching for why I am bleeding so much and am anemic. So besides finishing my novel, figuring out what is going on there is my big goal for 2016.

Chugging along is a good thing. I do hope you find out what is causing the bleeding - and I hope it's something that can be treated. I would love to read a novel that came from that brain of yours. Sounds like an admirable goal.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games