Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:18 am
*looks concerned*
is everything okay...
and ironically she causes me nothing but trouble...
but then again I'd rather deal with the trouble then feel like I only have half a soul... stare
Vixtul, if you would like to share anything please do, I'm here to listen.

*places a soothing hand on his shoulder and smiles warmly*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:33 am
* walks up from downstairs and sees Ayami, TES, Ryzan, and some other guy in the bar * Umm Hey...  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:52 am
*takes Lady Ayami's hand from his shoulder and kisses it*
I am fine, jallil. I was... I was just remembering something is all. It is in the past. Nothing to be concerned over now.

*pulls out a clove of his own and lights it*
Perhaps your situation can be better understood than I first thought. To a degree, it bears some semblance to the... um... "relationship".. for lack of a better term sweatdrop .. between Tes and I. He wishes ves mzilt that I leave, jhal I do not want to. I am.... ves ves... how you say.. "attached", to him.

*shakes a little at the thought of having to leave and takes a long drag from his clove to calm himself. Not wanting to be rude, he smiles at Black and waves*
Bwael kre'tan.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:06 am
*looks voer and sees Black*
Good morning to you.
*turns back toward Vixtul*
Well if there does exist similarity then rest assured that he must not, in actuality, want you to leave. The idea seems rational to him, yet the circumstances would become undesirable if carried out.
Well, not that this is my business, but this circumstance from the past does indeed seem to have concerned you now... As I said if you feel a need to talk to someone - I am a listener. heart

*takes a drag of her clove and winks at Vixtul*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:12 am
* walks over and searches for a moment and finds his brandy bottle and sits with it and pours himself a drink * How are you two today...? Sorry I wasnt here yesterday......  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:18 am
That's no matter Black, we all have days that we are not present here.
I may be gone a few days after today.
I'm not sure yet. wink
But I am fine thank you for inquiring about my well being.

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:19 am
I do hope you are correct in your assertion, jallil. sweatdrop I often feel that he truly does wish me to no longer be a part of his life.

*looks down at the counter and traces his finger over the surface in a small, slow, circular motion.*
The event I was thinking of was just something foolish I did while intoxicated. At the time, I had believed it would cure my depression.

*takes another drag off his clove*
I am fine, Black. Do not worry too much about your absence. There are times in which I do not feel like leaving my quarters, and there are things I am sure you need to attend to outside this establishment, so for you miss a tangi or two is.... how you say... "no big deal".

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:22 am
* looks at both of them letting his eyes linger on Ayami a bit longer before responding * Well thats good to hear...and Im always concerned Ayami... * takes another drink of his brandy *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:25 am
*looks at Vixtul truly concerned now*
*speaks in a more private voice*
I do hope you did not do something terribly rash...
I am not claiming that I am correct just a bit of knowledge I have acquired,
from sharing my existence with such a mischievously demonic being for so long.
stare
edit:
*looks to Black*
Oh do not be too concerned over me - I'm somewhat monitored by a higher power after all 4laugh  
BlackR.16 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 1, 3, 5 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:29 am
* speaks in a tone so that only she can hear * You know I cant help but too....  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
lady ayami chan rolled 1 100-sided dice: 83 Total: 83 (1-100)

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:42 am
stressed
*looks at black and tries to give a warm smile*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:46 am
* gets up and heads to the couch where Nua is snoring. As he passes Ayami he brushes against her shoulder and as his hand comes into contact with her skin he feels he jolt a little bit. He gets to the couch and sits down and absentmindly scratches Nua's head as he sleeps *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:57 am
*notices the sharp reaction Black has as he passes her and she follows him with her eyes*
everything alright?...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:04 am
"Nnn... DUAH! What!? Where!?" Exor woke with a start, knocking over a few barstools and summoning the demonic blade to his hand, instinctively in a fighting stance. He looked around for a moment and realized he was back in the bar and exceptionally weak. The weight of his sword caused him to fall backwards into the floor with a dull thump.

Kgrrkgrr!

"Mmm......? What are you......? Get off of my head......" He dropped his sword, which vanished into indigo flames, and began trying to get the strange floating thing off of himself.  

Exor Omega

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:06 am
Gi ussta... sweatdrop
*holds his hand over his heart and takes another long drag*

I am afraid it was jallil. *looks over at Tes and sighs*
When he first told me he was planning to leave our world, I did not know how to handle it. I tried so hard to convince him to stay, rilu'oh after he explained to me his reasons, I felt that I was only being selfish by trying to keep him there. Not wanting my emotions to affect his choice, I pretended that I was fine while in his pressence, telling him not to worry. Rilu'oh, in private I had taken to heavy drinking in an attempt to... as you say.. "drown my sorrows". *looks down at his clove and lets out a slight, nervous laugh* Not to further concern you, jhal that was also the last time I took up smoking sweatdrop

*swallows hard and takes a deep breath before continuing*
One tangi while Quortek was away to finalize his plans, I had well over my normal limit of wine. To my dismay, instead of numbing my heartache, it actually seemed to amplify it. I felt that if the pain was so unbearable before he left, there was no way I could cope without him. In an act of desperation and stupidity, I grabbed a dagger from his room and attempted to... um... *rubs his chest* ... I thought if I were to have no heart I would not have to be pained by it. My goal was to cut it out, jhal, when I plunged the dagger in my chest, I had actually pierced it instead.

*seeing his cigarette getting low, he snuffs it out*
I suppose I should feel fortunate for my physical shortcomings. I did not have the strength to get the dagger very far in, which bought me a little more time.

A novice cleric happened to have just gated in outside and heard my body fall to the floor. He had knocked and asked if everything was alright, jhal I was quickly losing consciousness and could not respond. He soon gave up on waiting for an answer and invited himself in. When he found me, he immediately removed the dagger and attempted to resuscitate me using healing magic. To my good fortune, he managed to close the wound just fine, rilu'oh... *frowns* due to his inexperience, it has left quite an unsightly scar.

Quortek was then forced to cancel his plans and stay an additional year to clear his name. Since it was his dagger that was used, there were many who speculated that he had made an attempt on my life as a way to... *looks up at everyone, then waves off the subject*

Never mind that. It is of no importance sweatdrop

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games