Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

saedusk

Anxious Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:55 pm
Updated co-ownership agreement between Wrath of Kant (previously Graphophobia) and saedusk for Apocalypse

Wrath of Kant:
• sig rights

saedusk:
• IC and OOC RP rights
• sig rights
• teepee and stat rights
• rights to all breedings

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:45 pm
Co-ownership agreement between lysia_nyteblade and Akira-Kisho

I here by give co-ownership of Tian to Akira-Kisho with the below sipulations:

Breeding:

- Any mates/breeding partners will be discussed by both parties before any and all breedings take place.
- 1st breeding, Remains mine
- 2nd Breeding, Is given to Akira-Kiso
- 3rd breeding, mine as well

Sig:
- Both have sig rights.

RP:
As Her personality has already been developed her In character Rp will remain my right. Any OOC rp done can be done by either of us.

Pther:
I, lysia_nyteblade will have teepee and stat rights to her and the ability to dissolve this agreement at any given time or if there's been no word from Akira in 3 months period of time without any warning.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:40 pm
ladyfirefox89 Wrote:
Co-ownership Agreement between Ladyfirefox89 and Lonewolf_Eyes

All in character roleplay rights remain ladyfirefox89's. Lonewolf_Eyes may have OOC roleplay.
All important decisions are subject to Lonewolf_Eye's approval
Lonewolf_Eyes has rights to a basket from Keely's 2nd breeding
Both have sig rights, as well as teepee rights.

Agreed! And teepee rights was a given lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:30 pm
lysia_nyteblade Wrote:
Co-ownership agreement between lysia_nyteblade and Akira-Kisho

I here by give co-ownership of Tian to Akira-Kisho with the below sipulations:

Breeding:

- Any mates/breeding partners will be discussed by both parties before any and all breedings take place.
- 1st breeding, Remains mine
- 2nd Breeding, Is given to Akira-Kiso
- 3rd breeding, mine as well

Sig:
- Both have sig rights.

RP:
As Her personality has already been developed her In character Rp will remain my right. Any OOC rp done can be done by either of us.

Pther:
I, lysia_nyteblade will have teepee and stat rights to her and the ability to dissolve this agreement at any given time or if there's been no word from Akira in 3 months period of time without any warning.

Agreed <3  

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

Charging Krogan

Liberal Fairy

7,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:54 am
saedusk Wrote:
Updated co-ownership agreement between Wrath of Kant (previously Graphophobia) and saedusk for Apocalypse

Wrath of Kant:
• sig rights

saedusk:
• IC and OOC RP rights
• sig rights
• teepee and stat rights
• rights to all breedings

Agreed! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:05 pm

This is Co-Ownership agreement between Shikon Miko and Thalea for Rin Asougi.

Shikon Miko’s Rights:
• Plotting Rights
• IC RP rights
• OOC RP rights
• Signature rights
• Breeding rights

Thalea’s Rights:

 IC RP
 OOC RP rights
 Plotting Rights
 Signature rights
 Breeding rights

Terms

Major Decisions:
Life-altering decisions (life mating, change of personality, major disasters etc) must be approved by both owners.

Buying a familiar:
Both of the owners need to talk to each other before buying Rin a familiar.

Breeding rights:
- Shikon Miko will get the basket from the first breeding, and she gets to pick who the stallion/mare is, but both owners have to agree that the stallion/mare is the right choice
- Thalea will have rights to the second breeding and will get the basket from that. If a life mate has not been determined by that point, then the same thing will happen in the bullet bellow.
- The last breeding basket will be co-owned by both owners unless otherwise stated by both parties.
- If the result of a third basket occurs, it will be discussed with the stallions/mares owner.

Breaking Agreement:
If Shikon or Thalea leaves Gaia, or leaves for six months without replying to a single PM then all rights will go to the owner that is still frequently visiting Gaia and Soquili. Thalea cannot get rid of Shikon as a co-owner, but Shikon may give up her rights.  

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:10 pm
Shikon Miko Wrote:

This is Co-Ownership agreement between Shikon Miko and Thalea for Rin Asougi.

Shikon Miko’s Rights:
• Plotting Rights
• IC RP rights
• OOC RP rights
• Signature rights
• Breeding rights

Thalea’s Rights:

 IC RP
 OOC RP rights
 Plotting Rights
 Signature rights
 Breeding rights

Terms

Major Decisions:
Life-altering decisions (life mating, change of personality, major disasters etc) must be approved by both owners.

Buying a familiar:
Both of the owners need to talk to each other before buying Rin a familiar.

Breeding rights:
- Shikon Miko will get the basket from the first breeding, and she gets to pick who the stallion/mare is, but both owners have to agree that the stallion/mare is the right choice
- Thalea will have rights to the second breeding and will get the basket from that. If a life mate has not been determined by that point, then the same thing will happen in the bullet bellow.
- The last breeding basket will be co-owned by both owners unless otherwise stated by both parties.
- If the result of a third basket occurs, it will be discussed with the stallions/mares owner.

Breaking Agreement:
If Shikon or Thalea leaves Gaia, or leaves for six months without replying to a single PM then all rights will go to the owner that is still frequently visiting Gaia and Soquili. Thalea cannot get rid of Shikon as a co-owner, but Shikon may give up her rights.

Squee! Agreed! <3
-luffs-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:30 pm

I, Etherial Requiem, am giving all rights and ownership of Kiwi to GunSniper.

Ktns

Lunatic

GunSniper

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:30 pm
Etherial Requiem Wrote:

I, Etherial Requiem, am giving all rights and ownership of Kiwi to GunSniper.

I'm jake with this. :: hug ::

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:24 pm
Co-ownership agreement with Krankhafter and Peppermint Coffee!

My rights:
1. Sig rights
2. At least 1 basket from 1 of their breeding
3. Help pick mates

Coffee's rights:
1. Sig rights
2. Teepee rights
3. OOC/IC RP rights
4. Breeding rights
5. Come to me to approve mates  

KRANKHAFTER

Shirtless Capitalist

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:26 pm
Krankhafter Wrote:
Co-ownership agreement with Krankhafter and Peppermint Coffee!

My rights:
1. Sig rights
2. At least 1 basket from 1 of their breeding
3. Help pick mates

Coffee's rights:
1. Sig rights
2. Teepee rights
3. OOC/IC RP rights
4. Breeding rights
5. Come to me to approve mates

I agree! Thank you!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:51 pm
Change of Ownership Agreement:
I'm giving my ownership of Kathreftis over to Etherial Requiem. :3 Take care of her~ <3

[ Laquitia ]

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:53 pm
[ Laquitia ] Wrote:
Change of Ownership Agreement:
I'm giving my ownership of Kathreftis over to Etherial Requiem. :3 Take care of her~ <3

;~; *snuggles laqui* Ilu bb ♥

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:07 pm
Tiger_Kisa699 Wrote:
Thamin Wrote:
Co-Ownership For Keely between Thamin & Tiger_Kisa699

Breeding Rights:

- Both Thamin and Tiger_Kisa699 each get one breeding to do with as we wish - Permission is not needed from Thamin for Tiger_Kisa699's breeding and Tiger_Kisa699's permission is not needed for Thamin's breeding - As such, the co-owner who's permission is not needed for each breeding has no rights to said breeding (Thamin does not have rights to Tiger_Kisa699's breeding, Tiger_Kisa699 does not have rights to Thamin's breeding).
- Keely's spare breeding will shared between Tiger_Kisa699 and Thamin. Both must approve and agree to said breeding.
- Thamin's, Tiger_Kisa699's, and the shared breeding may take place in any order.

Display Rights and OOC Rights:

- Both Thamin & Tiger_Kisa699 have full display rights and OOC rights.

RP Rights:

- Both Thamin and Tiger_Kisa699 have full RP Rights.
- Neither Thamin nor Tiger_Kisa699 may interfere or post in an RP started by the other Co-owner unless permission is given by the Co-owner Participating. (For example: Thamin Starts an RP with Keely and another Soquili. Tiger_Kisa699 May not post in this RP as Keely unless Thamin gives Permission and vice versa.)

Teepee Rights:

- Keely will be posted with Stats in Thamin's Teepee.

Notes on Contests:

- Both Thamin & Tiger_Kisa699 May not enter Keely into any sort of contest (RP or any other sort that may change her in any way; ie; skinwalkering) without first consulting each other.

Notes on Co-Ownership:

- Tiger_Kisa699 may relinquish her her rights in the Co-ownership at any time she wishes by dissolving the co-ownership.
- If, in the event that this co-ownership is dissolved, all rights and full ownership reverts back to Thamin unless otherwise stated by Thamin.

I agree <3

Spicy Marmalade! Now that it's exploded into being, seize hold of this evening's chance.
I, Thamin, am dissolving this co-ownership, giving any and all rights, and full ownership of Keely to Tiger_Kisa699.  

Thamin
Crew

Lonely Member

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:09 pm
Thamin Wrote:
Tiger_Kisa699 Wrote:
Thamin Wrote:
Co-Ownership For Keely between Thamin & Tiger_Kisa699

Breeding Rights:

- Both Thamin and Tiger_Kisa699 each get one breeding to do with as we wish - Permission is not needed from Thamin for Tiger_Kisa699's breeding and Tiger_Kisa699's permission is not needed for Thamin's breeding - As such, the co-owner who's permission is not needed for each breeding has no rights to said breeding (Thamin does not have rights to Tiger_Kisa699's breeding, Tiger_Kisa699 does not have rights to Thamin's breeding).
- Keely's spare breeding will shared between Tiger_Kisa699 and Thamin. Both must approve and agree to said breeding.
- Thamin's, Tiger_Kisa699's, and the shared breeding may take place in any order.

Display Rights and OOC Rights:

- Both Thamin & Tiger_Kisa699 have full display rights and OOC rights.

RP Rights:

- Both Thamin and Tiger_Kisa699 have full RP Rights.
- Neither Thamin nor Tiger_Kisa699 may interfere or post in an RP started by the other Co-owner unless permission is given by the Co-owner Participating. (For example: Thamin Starts an RP with Keely and another Soquili. Tiger_Kisa699 May not post in this RP as Keely unless Thamin gives Permission and vice versa.)

Teepee Rights:

- Keely will be posted with Stats in Thamin's Teepee.

Notes on Contests:

- Both Thamin & Tiger_Kisa699 May not enter Keely into any sort of contest (RP or any other sort that may change her in any way; ie; skinwalkering) without first consulting each other.

Notes on Co-Ownership:

- Tiger_Kisa699 may relinquish her her rights in the Co-ownership at any time she wishes by dissolving the co-ownership.
- If, in the event that this co-ownership is dissolved, all rights and full ownership reverts back to Thamin unless otherwise stated by Thamin.

I agree <3

Spicy Marmalade! Now that it's exploded into being, seize hold of this evening's chance.
I, Thamin, am dissolving this co-ownership, giving any and all rights, and full ownership of Keely to Tiger_Kisa699.

I agree to this! *Loves on Thamin*

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games

Customize your own avatar now!