Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ Maul } The Food Court ORP - CLOSURE: 21 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The teddy was happy to be hugged, even if it was a little too tight. However, he was soon squashed by the bigger nord.

No healing nordic awesomeness here.

"Iiiiii feeeeel soooo loooooooooooooooved..." he said before poofing.

Troubled Teddy
Attack roll: 2 d6
Damage:
HP: 0/10  
bipolar bee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:21 pm
Herryk did not like things hitting him in the face. Especially little bears. But.. the bear was so cute. Herryk gently grabbed it by the head and threw it carefully to the floor. He then lifted a booted foot, preparing to squash the horrible little cute terrible thing.

"Keep it?"

8C

My HP: 30/40
Damage Dealt: 3 points on the Highway to the Sexual Danger zone.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Eight rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:25 pm

It was thrown, and it was picked up. Wait...this good little girl wanted to keep him? "Love me. Love me forever." It whispered.

Suddenly it had a knife.

Troubled Teddy
Damage: NONE
HP: 4/10  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:26 pm
Pushing his way to his feet finally after a good rest, Titus stretched his wings spotting the hug fest not far off. Eyeing Herryk squash a stuffed abomination with his over sized man chest Titus couldn't help but feel the testosterone in the room was a little too high for his taste. Or maybe he was just intimidated by the countless muscles he didn't know the names for. Either way the demon sought his exit to go elsewhere.

((Exiting))  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

MoonKitsune rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:29 pm
Inu-Mitsu

TG thought about this a moment, looking at the snuggling couple further off, and the back at the demon. "I'd rather set up others to take the punches for me for those boundary test." He reached up, feeling blinding on the table for a lunch tray and pulling it off the table, dumping the contents on the floor, before examining it. "For example, a rather horrid reaper nearly got his lights pulled out for bothering Dream Boat over there. If you want to bug him some more, stain his cape. Seems a bit attached to it." He said with a smile.Was he giving ammunition? Hell yes. He liked watching sparks fly, and he snickered at the thought, covering a mouth with the tray as his mouth split into a toothy smile.

Looking up, he threw the tray like a Frisbee at the Gingerhouse, who seemed still at the moment. It sliced through the sky and hit the house. Bull's eye!

User ImageMy HP: 14/30
Damage Dealt: 6 - Frisbee Accuracy MOFO!
Collective Damage to Boss: 106

Anything attacked/attackers should note: GingerHussy  
Face your demons rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:38 pm

[[I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT ; u; <3...xD; Hahaha. NO WORRIES. <3. I was at work all today OTL *loves on*]]

It felt weird to have Neil ruffle her hair. She had no recollection of anyone ever doing such a thing to her, and it felt... friendly. Amarus didn't understand what that feeling meant, but she would take it. At the same time, it felt a little like she should be irritated. Still, she returned his grin. She had stopped sucking; she'd crumbled that house good as far as she was concerned.

However, Siobhan seemed ... distraught? Amarus was even more useless with tears than Neil himself was, and she would certainly never scoop the wailing thing up as kindly as Neil had. She tilted her head, curious: was that part of who he was, as well? Could he be gentle? The thought made her snort, but she dismissed it idly, wondering if Siobhan would be fine. It was hard to tell what that ghoul was feeling, since her emotions and voice seemed to be all over the place constantly. Amarus' natural opposite.

Amarus didn't intend to leave the fight in the least, even if Siobhan needed to go, and the strange blue and white witch went as well-- even if they took Neil (poor Neil, missing out on the fighting) she would still stay to see the demise of this house.

Amarus shrugged, like Don't look at ME, when Neil arched a brow at her and the other ghouls. She crossed her arms over her chest, and looked back at the gingerbread house, contemplating her next attack. How had she even gotten back here with the others? She must have been distracted, or something.

"I'm not going to give up the fight," Amarus replied to Riri, in disbelief she would even suggest leaving. She eyed the house, and then the teddies which had appeared, and chose whichever one was still standing. Or killable. One of the two. It didn't particularly bother her what she was attacking, really. "I'll be back-- if you have to leave, then I'll come find you, if that's alright?" Amarus looked at each of them, Neil last, pausing for a moment as he was the one she knew best. With that, she got up to go fight again. At least once more...!

Looked like the house was pretty immobile for now, though-- so she went after the teddy bear thing that was attacking ... someone.

Health: 30/30
Damage Dealt: 3
Collective Damage: ??? It's the teddy, idk if it's even still alive.
Attackers should note: UHHH I don't know if Amarus can also attack the teddy, as it went after the others specifically? > A> But I had already rolled for the house, realized it wasn't right since it wasn't really a new round OTL

Sosiqui

iloveyouDIE

Drifter Jet Enduro

Chobi_Chocobo

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Nio Love rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:38 pm
"Yes, I wants teh keeps it! It's so cute and cuddly and ow-"

Did that thing just stick her with a knife? Freya dropped the teddy like a bad habit.

HP: 13
Damage: 1  
bipolar bee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:40 pm
Herryk frowned and shoved the teddy away.

"Why does this bear have a knife? Where did the knife even come from?" Herryk looked puzzled.

Bears with knives? What next?

TARGET: TEDDY WITH A KNIFE
Damage Dealt: 1  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Eight rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:45 pm

The bear squeaked as it was dropped, getting up only to be shoved again. "The power of love and JOY." It said in a low, serious tone.

It managed to get up again. "Forever."

It then shanked Freya. Don't ask how. It just did. Teddy bear physics.

Troubled Teddy
Damage: Shanked Freya for 2
HP: 2/10  
Nio Love rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:46 pm
It still seemed to want her to keep it, except THIS TIME IT SHANKED HER WTF. She hopped on one leg, the other held back in her hand as she rubbed the spot where the tiny knife had struck true.

"YEHS A BAD TEDDY, I HAS NO LOVES FOR YEH!"

HP: 11
Damage: 0  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
bipolar bee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:49 pm
Herryk still could not figure out just how a stuffed teddy could just.. conjure a blade like that.

"Is this a teddy reaper?"

It was obviously bothering him. Herryk prodded at the bear's belly with a broad finger.

Damage Dealt: 2 to the TERRIBLE TEDDY  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:54 pm

No..love? The teddy bear's blue button eyes somehow looked larger as it stared up at the girl claiming she no longer loved the teddy. One could almost hear its little heart shattering.

Herryk poked its tummy and somehow the tummy exploded.

The teddy bear died of a broken heart. You bastards.

Troubled Teddy
Damage: NONE IT'S DEAD YOU MONSTERS
HP: 0/10  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Nio Love rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:13 pm

"Ssssooo ssssaaddd.." A hissing voice whispered in TG's ear. "The death of thosssse bearssss, I mean."

A jingling string of balls wrapped around TG's legs, slithering around the little demon. "Thosssse big bad monsssssters mussst think they're pretty... ballsssssy."

It jingled as it chuckled at it's own joke.

Ballsnake
Attack roll: 2 d6
Damage: 0 to TG
HP: 15/15

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:24 pm
TG had been more or less watching the Gingerbread house and admiring his aim when something hissed in his ear. His tail fur bristled before he felt something wrap about his legs and slither around him. There was mention of bears or something, but he was honestly lost when he heard the word ballsy and was now tangled up in what he could only describe as a bright, hard, ball coil that was looking at him.

Flashbacks of a day when his father's smoker's jacket had been a bit too loose flashed from the dark recesses of his mind and he paled. "UGH! GET IT OFF ME!"

User ImageMy HP: 14/30
Damage Dealt: 3
Collective Damage to Boss: 3

Anything attacked/attackers should note: BbbbaaaallllllssssssSnake  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

MoonKitsune rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:26 pm
((Rolling because I forgot.))  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items