Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cover of Darkness: the Dresden Accounts

Back to Guilds

rp,goverment,conspiracies,chatter boards,story boards,magic,evil,darkness 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply Cover of Darkness
Senente's POV Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:18 pm
Luck for me, I already ate and Raiku was on the job to feed Yuki. Unlike me and my dark hair, anything would show up as for Raiku anything from red to orange, even yellows may blend well in his hair. How lucky for him. As I came in to start cleaning the table, Yuki really ate every bite and it got me wondering as I was sweeping under the table to get a few pieces of dog food, or some crumbs, even a piece of a bread stick from I know who and finally, dust. I smiled as I saw the floor and saw that Raiku had Yuki on his chest as they both slept and it brought a smile to my face.
"You did good today, Hatchi boy, so just rest." I said to him lightly as I went down to the basement and began the laundry  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:43 pm
Then again having to see the same sight once again was cute to see since before Yuki became a baby again she would always have Raiku's chest as a napping pillow whenever they went to sleep. Unlike her father she liked to bath at times but she was his daughter and would do anything to mimic what he did and when it came to sleeping, the two of them would do that the most even sleeping together when the afternoon would pass by and the lazy days would follow. Senente thought about that for amoment putting the broom away and tossed a sheet on them with barely a flinch from either nappers. Once the kitchen chores were done she only had to take a look around the corner and spot another pair sleeping on the floor, Hiroshi and Hibiki seemed to played theirselves a lot to the bring the brothers were fast asleep since it was pretty quiet for sleeping.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:58 pm
I knew well that the two timid boys from Phantrois was just beginning to bond and I smile seeing that the boys also had out both their pokemon. I head up to the bed rooms with clean clothes and start putting Nasagah's away, heading to Everest, than saw her deep in a book and she was into a really big one on top of it. Seeing that it was one of the longest books she had, i never thought that she would have it near done after three weeks.

I head to Yuki's room, than to mine and Raiku and begin to put ours away as I hung up his jeans, than my skirts and I headed over to my dresser and as I start to fold than put them away, I hear a crash and run down to see that Nasagah had tried his kunai throwing and it hit my ribbon cup. I glared to him looking at the handle and walked up to him, giving him a smack and he looked at me as if he hated me than some how pined me as he held a Kunai to my neck, i looked over to the sleeping Raiku for help  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:28 pm
While Raiku was deep in his sleep as usual there was danger in the house as the once timid and obideitant son of the Hatchis had finally took the tables and changed his behavior rather quick, it wasnt normal for him to go and attack another person especially his mown mother. Senente did her best to stay calm but to have a cold metal on her neck made her body shake in sheer terror, she had no idea what Nasagah could do and didnt want to learn the hard way. He tried to make his way but simply stared at her in the rage which wasnt normal, it was rare he ever got angry at anyone but as well it was rare he was hit for doing something wrong and in a way the sudden slap to the face probably wasnt something he expected and wasnt sure how to react to the action.
His hands were gripped on tigt to the kunai as it pressed into her skin making her yelp slightly from the sudden pressure and didnt want to know what was next, he wouldve been further till there was a slight stir on the couch, Raiku thought he had heared something but luck was on Senente's side at the fact his eyes saw what was happening first, with the secondary actions coming in. He placed Yuki down on the cudion and dashed over shoving Nasagah away from her dropping the kunai from his hands by pressing on a point under his wrist, making his fingers let go of the weapon. Once it was on the ground he gave him quite a blow knocking him off his feet and spilling some blood picking up Senente holding close to him.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:36 pm
True, I did feel bad for him, he did break my ribbon cup and he scared me and Raiku wanted to protect me and knew well what he did, but I looked at him
"He broke my ribbon cup and I gave him a good slap to correct him, but he must have been bottling up his anger after he didn't pass his ninja exam and by the looks of it, he was sparing with his friends, so, he could have been on guard as well." I said as I looked at Raiku.
"You think he's angry at the fact that he failed?" Raiku asked as he put me on the couch.
"Well, yeah, that's all he wanted to do is be a ninja, and the dreams were crushed, so, he's been wanting to improve, and i just hit the wrong button." I replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:11 pm
"I dont blame you for anything on this but I can say you might be right partially, true you went a little too far but then again he should know better than to attack like he did. I had to do what I did before he did any more damage."
Raiku was upset at the fact he almost watched his son hurt his mother for something very small, true he was mad about failing but to threaten almost death in the family was drawing the line and he had to think of something for that not knowing what could happen. He helped Senente back up and went to the window where Nasagah was practicing even more than before to the brink his hands were becoming blistered from the constant holding of the kunai not even caring about the pain but to get it right. Just to see that sight made him go back to when they first got the girls and it was Yuki doing her best to be a great ninja just like he was till she was on the ground in the rain and it was him that brought her back to the house and tend to her from the constant practice.......he didnt want to see that happen again.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:26 pm
I came back with the medical kit and had Raiku do what he needed to and I sat looking at my cup and sighed.
"Looks like I have to go back to the contest....after i worked hard all those years ago" I said and I stood up.
"Looks like I'm going to be heading out for a bit." I said heading up to our room and began to pack. I didn't want to leave and the contests began here in Skyline, than headed to Tokyo, Hiroshima, Fuku, Sendai, than the championship was at Mt. Fuji. I had to win at all of them in order to get the Ribbon cup and knew well that they ere going to be on the television and with my back pack over my shoulder, I looked back at Raiku.
"I love you" I was gone with those last words  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:12 pm
Once Raiku heared the door close was when he felt his heart grow tight knowing that he had just heared and saw Senente leave for what to him would be such a long time, and it would be sometime before he could ohysically be with her again. Dashing out the door he went to chase after her but it was already too late as he looked up and see Senente on Latias fly off to where the competition would be held, tears were coming out of his eyes at the fact he didnt hug her one last time before heading off but all he had left was to know he could still connect with the competition when she would be on and watch from where he was with the children.
Raiku had to be strong for them since Nasagah was at the verge of passing out from his wounds and he needed to have them treated before infection started to come, luckly for him Haruka saw the damage and went into medical mode with vial upon vile of strange plants even he didnt know were but grown in the Shadowlands, and were very potinent to the point she had to treat Nasagah in the sun room where it was ventilated. Afterwards she had treated part of his parms enduring the screeching he was giving for her having to do some needlework on a few cuts that decided to split even more that a simple bandage wouldnt do.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:20 pm
I headed to the mainland to start off in Skyline first and held out the pokeballs to Skitty and Glaceon. Skitty was to do the showcase where Glaceon was battling and i stood ready and held the ball tight as my name was called and Raiku sat with Everest watching the television as I took the stage and I began with Swift.
"Daddy, what pokemon did she take with her?" Everest asked.
"Latias, Skitty, Glaceon, Bayleef, Butterfree, and Minchinio." He watched the television close and saw how Skitty hit one star into the rest making them all break.
"That's the first contest, she will keep going and get more advanced." He said as he watched me head out and move to the next round.
"What happens if she doesn't get all five ribbons?" Everest asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:49 pm
He really didnt want to think about that since he had seen it first hand before and knew what kind of damage it would be if it was done again. This time he had to just go and say it since a competition like this was a harsh one for Senente and being the best was all she needed to be with all the blood, sweat, and tears she would pour out to it all.
"If she doesnt get all five ribbons then.....well it was all done for nothing and she would come home crushed until the next year it would come around. Your mother worked hard to gain what she had so whenever you guys play around the self, she gets antsy and to have something that important be broken it like she did all that work for nothing. That is why she made the choice of leaving and trying once again to retain that title."
With a nod she understood a little more that Senente was only doing this because of the fact her cup was busted and it didnt seem like her reputaion was there anymore, so going to the battles was what she wanted to do and Raiku was going to make sure she had the support from home to make sure she wasnt feeling alone. Luckly he had luck on his side that, with the huge number in the hhouse he wasnt going to be in chaos and nothing troubling would occur thanks to Haruka being as motherly as she was to help out.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:02 pm
After three rounds of battles, I was now ready to go to the next match with Glaceon as I thought about my opponent's pokemon, Pikachu and knew well that it was known for it's speed and smiled as I saw it come time and we both threw out our pokemon and I had the first move.
"Glaceon, Ice beam on the stage!" I ordered as everyone saw a patch of ice form between the pokemon and the trainer was dumb to fall for the trick as the Mouse pokemon started out with a Quick Attack only to slip on the ice and fall.
"Use Ice Shard!" I called and the points were falling and time was ticking out. As Pikachu would slip, the trainer had to think of something as he saw the ice.
"Use Thunderbolt on the ice!" A yellow bolt hit the ice and the shards fell all around.
"Glaceon, use your tail to attack and use the ice!" I called as the Pikachu was taking the hits and getting more hurt.
"Now, Mist!" I shouted as the timer hit zero and we both looked to see the score and saw that I had the most.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Daddy, she got one ribbon!" Everest laughed as Raiku looked to the television and now he knew my next stop was now to Tokyo and Raiku went over to the computer and placed an order for tickets to the Coodonatior Grand Festival.
"We're going to see Momma win." Nasagah smiled lightly  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:41 pm
"Of coarse we are because a Hatchi in this house is a winner all the time and that hasnt changed at all, it just to take time and hard work to gain that kind of title here."
Raiku as happy all over at the fact she had won her first of the five and knew her better than anyone else, she would go further if she was around her little cheer family squad rooting for her all the way. To be far from home would make the bond not so great and thats where the concentration would be broke the most at the fact her mind would be in thinking about back home if her family was rooting her on. Somply going there was on Raiku's mind as he was typing away on the computer to set everything up for their departure and the children were happy that they were going to see their mother do her best.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:50 am
As I was flying on Latias to Tokyo, I was thinking about my next contest pokemon for the contest. I had to step up my game for my next ribbon and smiled as I knew that i had to use Butterfree for appeal, and Latias for battling. I had some time to go with Skyline being north to Tokyo, it was a two hour flight, pokemon or plane. Four hours for the train, which I never really took and those two hours went by fast. Butterfree was going to shine well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Raiku was rounding up the kids, Everest was outside recalling pokemon for me to use later on and Raiku had to ask her well what was going on.
"Momma might need some more pokemon. I have Ninetails, Venusaur, Sunflora, Phanpy, Rapidash, Togekiss, Swinub, and Yanma." She held up the pokeballs and Raiku knew that they had to meet me in Tokyo to give them to me and soon, the rest of the family departed.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:28 pm
The first round was a little tight at the beginning but Senente kept a good posure at the fact each round would become difficult with each advance, her way to fighting changed having to know adead of time the proper formation to make the combination good for her side. There was a little time before she had to advance to her other fight giving time to reflect on what has been going on from all the different techiques that had been placed, and how much time some pokemon went about going with their attacks, but Senente was going to take some time to take a look around the place since she always saw Skyline and knew everything about it making things boring, to travel about to all these different cities however was a good chance to sample new places riding on Latias to look below at the ground below to get a skyveiw of the place. Though it was mainly the city there were a few places where the green shade of a park could be seen and the rainbow speckles of the flowers that ranges upon it giving a scenic touch. Without even realizing the fact that when Senente was busy sightseeing she had her cheer squad heading their way to her.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:43 pm
As I went though town after town, and got to my fourth ribbon, it was time to spice things up getting more involved with the styles. I had to shine, but not so much to where I had to come up with different ideas for the contest as I was heading to Fuku and was thinking of what to do.
"Latias, how would you like to battle this time?" I ask and looked to Minchinio. The white and grey mouse was on my shoulder and it smiled as it knew well that it was going to appeal. It knew moves like Swift and Attract and that gave me an idea for the ball seals as I landed, I saw that a train also arrived and I was off to the hotel and started thinking of what to do when I also heard the door unlock and panicked as I saw it open.
"Hello?" I asked as I went over to the door so I could open it up expecting a house maid  
Cover of Darkness

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games