Pandas0nfire Wrote:
puffkitty Wrote:
rehama Wrote:
SammieSandwich Wrote:
Secret Ending Wrote:
Seremela Nolatari Wrote:
Shuurei-sama Wrote:
Sir_Catherine Wrote:

yup, same message as before, I just thought a quote tree of 52 peeps would be a bit much XD
Hey everyone! Hope you are all well!

There was just a couple things I wanted to update everyone about.
1) I will be announcing the winner the 31st so please have all entries in by the 30th.
2) Double check your entries to make sure that they have only 1 Christmas Event or Spirited item. Also make sure that the item is visible (just try not to have it hidden completely).
3) If you decide to change an entry, please post the new version instead of editing the original post. I have saved all the avis so far to my computer so I might miss your updated version unless posted after this post.
4) I would really appreciate it if you guys could, if you haven't already, stop by This thread to say thank you to the people who keep Tektek up and running for us.

Thank you all for your entries! <3 Hope you have wonderful holidays!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:56 pm

sirinarkhon Wrote:
StarrySeas Wrote:
The First Punch Wrote:
the iMAGE Wrote:
treemints Wrote:
Toy London Wrote:
Wihinapa Wrote:
Yeata Zi Wrote:
yuki utahime Wrote:
Zexionslight Wrote:
ZomgKitten Wrote:

1) I will be announcing the winner the 31st so please have all entries in by the 30th.
2) Double check your entries to make sure that they have only 1 Christmas Event or Spirited item. Also make sure that the item is visible (just try not to have it hidden completely).
3) If you decide to change an entry, please post the new version instead of editing the original post. I have saved all the avis so far to my computer so I might miss your updated version unless posted after this post.
4) I would really appreciate it if you guys could, if you haven't already, stop by This thread to say thank you to the people who keep Tektek up and running for us.

Silver Nox
Forum Assistant

Friendly Fatcat

13,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Wihinapa

Blessed Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:00 pm
Silver Nox Wrote:

sirinarkhon Wrote:
StarrySeas Wrote:
The First Punch Wrote:
the iMAGE Wrote:
treemints Wrote:
Toy London Wrote:
Wihinapa Wrote:
Yeata Zi Wrote:
yuki utahime Wrote:
Zexionslight Wrote:
ZomgKitten Wrote:

Hey silver. I have made sure all my three entries have items like you requested. the only one with non visible items is my faerie queen, and I wrote which items I had and it is (almost) not visible because of the shoes she is wearing. will this be an issue? if so I can change it.

also I was wondering could you moderators make more contests like this next year please? I think there need to be at leas 9 different categories for a contest like this :DDDDDD smilies/icon_heart.gif thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:19 pm
Wihinapa Wrote:
Hey silver. I have made sure all my three entries have items like you requested. the only one with non visible items is my faerie queen, and I wrote which items I had and it is (almost) not visible because of the shoes she is wearing. will this be an issue? if so I can change it.

also I was wondering could you moderators make more contests like this next year please? I think there need to be at leas 9 different categories for a contest like this :DDDDDD smilies/icon_heart.gif thanks!
That is up to you but the better you see the item might mean the better it does when selecting the finalists mostly because it is that item the contest is based around.

Hehe, we each get to come up with what kind of contest we run. I will most definitely run a tektek contest next year as well though. What kind of categories do you have in mind?  

Silver Nox
Forum Assistant

Friendly Fatcat

13,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

butterfingercrunch

Cold Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:16 pm
Entry #2- Elf
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:10 pm
Silver Nox Wrote:
Wihinapa Wrote:

That is up to you but the better you see the item might mean the better it does when selecting the finalists mostly because it is that item the contest is based around.

Hehe, we each get to come up with what kind of contest we run. I will most definitely run a tektek contest next year as well though. What kind of categories do you have in mind?

alright I will change it up a little then.
at least my first one should definitely win then though :DDDD

Oh, I have a ton of ideas, I can pm them to you if you prefer? that way it is easier to find them? I was thinking three different categories, each with three sub sections (totaling to 9) with each individual category getting one winner,
for specific prizes. I also think to make it more interesting people could only have 6 entries, but if they want, they can focus on a particular prize in each category. (say they wanted the prize for only one of the subsections in the first category, then they could use all three entries to try and win that one prize) of course you would be the one to ultimately make the ideas and decisions but I am a wellspring of ideas :3  

Wihinapa

Blessed Vampire

Silver Nox
Forum Assistant

Friendly Fatcat

13,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:28 pm
Wihinapa Wrote:
Oh, I have a ton of ideas, I can pm them to you if you prefer? that way it is easier to find them? I was thinking three different categories, each with three sub sections (totaling to 9) with each individual category getting one winner,
for specific prizes. I also think to make it more interesting people could only have 6 entries, but if they want, they can focus on a particular prize in each category. (say they wanted the prize for only one of the subsections in the first category, then they could use all three entries to try and win that one prize) of course you would be the one to ultimately make the ideas and decisions but I am a wellspring of ideas :3
It would actually be less likely to get lost if it was in here XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:43 pm
Silver Nox Wrote:
Wihinapa Wrote:
It would actually be less likely to get lost if it was in here XD

really? O.o
well then. I thought it could go something like this

category one : Traditional chirstmas
1. Nativity
2. Santa's workshop
3. Christmas tree

Category two : Holiday beings/creatures ( I couldn't thing of a better term)
1. Angels
2. Faeries/Elves
3. Reindeer

Category three :

anyhow you get the idea :3  

Wihinapa

Blessed Vampire

Silver Nox
Forum Assistant

Friendly Fatcat

13,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:47 pm
Wihinapa Wrote:
really? O.o
well then. I thought it could go something like this

category one : Traditional chirstmas
1. Nativity
2. Santa's workshop
3. Christmas tree

Category two : Holiday beings/creatures ( I couldn't thing of a better term)
1. Angels
2. Faeries/Elves
3. Reindeer

Category three : anyhow you get the idea :3
Hehe, I get quite a few pms as a FA XD

Those are some really good ideas! I'll have to keep those in mind for next year for sure! I had a lot of trouble coming up with something for this year.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:48 pm
butterfingercrunch Wrote:
Entry #2- Elf
Saved and your current avi is really nice! ^^  

Silver Nox
Forum Assistant

Friendly Fatcat

13,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

butterfingercrunch

Cold Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:56 pm
Silver Nox Wrote:
butterfingercrunch Wrote:
Entry #2- Elf
Saved and your current avi is really nice! ^^
Thank you! I'm only using 4 items (which is amazing for me lol) but it feels right the way it is now, so i don't want to change it. I got the dress from a generous friend for christmas today ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:29 pm
smilies/icon_redface.gif my avi are kind of random hope you like them ^^

I try with different gender just to see if i really good with tektek.

1st entry

2nd entry

3rd entry

0 0 HEART 0 0

Animal Lover

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

-l- Iceeh Dream -l-

Festive Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:38 am
Entry #1 Revision:

A young, wealthy, spoiled girl before Christmas showing her spirit... Dressed so nicely, perhaps she's off to a party on the Eve of such a giving holiday!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:04 am
Entry #2:

Santa's Gaian Helper... aka, an anon smilies/icon_ninja.gifsmilies/icon_heart.gif  

-l- Iceeh Dream -l-

Festive Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

-l- Iceeh Dream -l-

Festive Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:38 am
Entry #3:

Not everyone is capable of functioning in the morning- especially when you first wake up- and even if it's on Christmas day!  
Noxium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games