8D' Say hi? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sigma Octantis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:31 am

SO.

For some odd reason, this thread became one filled with lots of introductions and love to fling around. So. 8D' Say 'hi' and introduce yourself and share in the love?

Yeah, the love.

Spread the love.

<3.
----

I noticed that the guild was rather lacking in posts.

So I thought I'd say 'hi', at least.

M'names Kara. Or at least, that's what everyone calls me. That and Peachcake/Peaches/Peachy/Peach. But that was given to me by a friend and is only used by two people. So no one's gonna really call me by that here. 8D'

I like art. A lot.

I'm an art whore.

And a wannabe novelist.

Though, I'mma be a tattoo artist~

I'm a sixteen year old (possibly) transgendered pansexual female with a blood fetish.

Ain't that great? 8D

I own a shop on Gaia (.Hack//Gaia) and I roleplay a lot. I also talk a lot, but you already know that. Also, I play iRO Loki. I'mma priest in the Dragon's Ire. (8D' WoE owns my soul.)

I'm addicted to Orbit's new Mint Mojito gum.

And anything else you care to know, (LOLSTALKERS,) just ask.

Also. If I shouldn't have said anything. And like. Not posted. I'm sorry. Lemme know and I'll do what I can? 8D'

(Also, to Tinuu-- You should sticky those posts of yours.) <3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:08 pm
Hi!
Maybe I should introduce myself too.

I'm uh... I'm uh...

:/

God dammit!  

Tinuu
Captain

Nyang
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:22 pm
HI. I'm, uh. Nuu's sister. She sent me death threats detailing what she'd do with my intestines if I didn't join and "liven up" the guild. Which is pretty horrible, right? You'd think someone who did something as wonderful as draw free yaoi would be filled with sunshine and happiness, but she's not.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:36 pm
I am TOO filled with sunshine and happiness!
I am!
*cries*  

Tinuu
Captain

Sigma Octantis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:10 am
>: You don't need to be filled with sunshine and happiness.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:06 am

YEY PANSEXUALS. :'DD <3453534

Hi. I'm Bomb. Bo-bomb. Bombchelle. Or just Denise is cool. :3

Daah. Yuh.

daijo booty

Wheezing Sailor

Sigma Octantis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:29 am
Yezzz. <3.

There should be more pansexual people in the world. D:

*le angst* ;x;

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:18 pm
Hello people :]

I go by the alias Jaune.

Why?

Because I'm so goddam stealthy that I actually remembered the word 'alias'. That is why.

Uhmmm...okay, so, me.
Very awkward in general, but I have a sense of humor. Writing is my passion, and I read a lot. I played b-ball for 5 years, quit 'cos I'm poor. I drink generic brand cola and eat junk.

Jeez...this is making me sound all mean. I'm not mean! I have a Spiderman fruit-roll-up tattoo on my tongue! That's not mean!

So yeah. Pleugh...no fun writing about myself. Oh! One more thing. I'm absolutely CRAZY for glowing things. If ever you want to give me something, make it glow, and I will freakin' love you 10X.

I WANT TO MAKE INSIDE JOKES WITH YOU ALL.

~[ Jaune Poison]~

~[ Jaune Poison]~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:19 pm
Oh, and Kara, I love you.

>:]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:19 pm
8'D You do?

Really?

Ilu, too. ;O;

Spiderman fruit-roll-up tattoo ftw. O:

<3.

Sigma Octantis

Tinuu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:37 pm
Oh, my! I see the start of a beautiful romance/friendship/dysfunctional relationship that is hot nonetheless!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:01 pm
Yo, guess who? ^^

Ish Kerii-chan, un. Rabid otaku/Narutard/sick perverted freak/yaoi spaz. I'm slow today so I'll just end it there.

*hands Juane a glowstick*

Kerii-tan

Sigma Octantis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:10 pm
8D' I'm proud of myself for stirring up conversation.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:57 pm
Conversation FTW? ^^'

Er....what else to say....uh, I'm in Japan at the moment?

Kerii-tan

rabid uke

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:34 pm
yay! friends! *huggles* yay! pansexual! *ish pansexual* yay! yaoi *loveles yaoi* yay, i'm actually a girl! *shhhh* lawlness and roflcakes, i think i am going to really like it here wink *looks around* but it'll probably be much more exciting when people are actually /on/ *sheepish grin* sweatdrop

dramallama <--- 'cause llama is just so damned fun to say (and spell, too!)

oh yay! about me, i guesses? i'm 17, i live in a tiny town in califrnia called hollister (not like the store!), i'm pansexual (as was aforementioned), i'm addicted/obsessed/i-basicaly-haven't-gone-a-day-without-it-since-i-was-14 to yaoi, i read incessantly (my parents make me come out and watch tv with them, and get mad when i finish my ginormous novels that are so damned expensive in two days....but that's why i've been buying my own books for a while now, isn't it?), i love to write (dark poetry and stories in general), i am a very happy and bubbly person, and once i start writing like this, i just can't seem to stop.....my fingers just type down the thoughts as they come into my head, and i oft times can't find a proper place to break them off....you should see my reviews on AFF.....but, yeah, i think that i should stop now......sorry to anyone who's taken the time to read this jumk eek sweatdrop heart domokun  
Honeydew Syndrome

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff