Reply FurrShadowed
Comic Teasers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jianre M

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:22 pm
I want to give you some previews of comic teasers for some of my other stories, when I get them all done I'll do a vote for which one I might use as a donation incentive!

Now actually Dectessence Chronicles won't be available, but I'll put the teaser up here anyways.

For the most part these are in the order in which I will be working on them. wink I'll let you know in the main forum when I've updated the page. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:25 pm
Dectessence Chronicles

Ten Elements of magic, ten beings of extrodinary power, united against a common foe... if they could only stop trying to kill each other.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Jianre M

Jianre M

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:26 pm
Struck By Starlight

Romeo and Juliet, Anime style! with Ninja's and Furries.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:37 pm
PenStripes

The REAL story behind Paradise Lost & Found.
(story by Sabel, Art by Jianre)

An Urban fantasy with Vampires, Mages, and were-creatures of all kinds.

[... Image Teaser Coming Soon...]  

Jianre M

Jianre M

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:44 pm
Heaven's Rogue

Can a fallen Angel also be a gaurdian angel? This one's more like a poltergiest. Can Maera get rid of this pest before he drive her crazy?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:47 pm
Twin Fang

There's a new kid at school, but nothing there is as it seems. Will Gideon discover the ancient mysteries of the haunted school house, and the secrets of his own destiny? Or will the quest cost him his life...

Jianre M

Jianre M

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:50 pm
Legacy

Dragons have always been able to hide as humans but now their royalty has been murdered. An orphaned princeling who's finding his powers, and the secret behind the 'uncle' he loves like a father.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:51 pm
Catnip

Everyone has boy Problems, Mia has more than most. But when her beloved cat is turned human, she finds she can't escape male attention anymore.

Jianre M

Jianre M

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:55 pm
Moon Kissed

Weres are always feared creatures, they shift into animals, they can change into a human beast hybrid, but still it's hard to be frightened of a were-chihuahua... an entire pack of misfit were-dogs who gaurd a millionair's mansion What else can you expect?

FurrShadowed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff