Welcome to Gaia! ::

Psychadelic Sushi Scouts & The Evil Duck Mob's Guild of Unce

Back to Guilds

Tags: contests, sushi, ducks, prizes, crazy 

Reply Main Forum
Guild Tasks - bigger prizes as of 7/2013! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 1683 1684 1685 1686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Go crazy!
Go nuts!
100%
 100%  [ 303 ]
Total Votes : 303

PukeFacedFreak

Captain

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:49 pm
Guild Gold Tasks
Below you will find a number of tasks that were created to not only keep you busy when you're bored, but to also help you gain gold. These tasks are seperated into levels, each level has a certain number of tasks, which -when completed- will gain you a hanful of gold.

IMPORTANT:
READ ALL TASKS AND INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY!!!
When you have finished a level, PM PukeFacedFreak with the level in the subject line, and I will add your name to the list in the 3rd post of this topic.

**YOU WILL BE REWARDED WHEN YOU FINISH A WHOLE LEVEL. (you may complete the tasks in any level in the order you want ex: LevelA task 4 can be done before LevelA task 2 if you so wish it)

Index:
I. Intro to this topic
II. Tasks list
III. Tasks completed (names)
IV. Extras

ATTENTION:
Once you've completed a task (all levels of the task), you cannot do it again. You must advance to the next level.
If you finish ALL levels, I will let you start over again (if you were dropped on your head many times as a baby).

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:00 pm
*updated 7/25/2013 - any task completed after this date qualifies for the new prize amounts
-LEVEL A-
reward 5,000g

1. Countdown from 10 in seperate posts (replying to this topic)
2. Post the lyrics to 10 of your favorite songs in seperate topics (with polls in the task sub-forum, that's the list of forums above the main forum of this guild.)
3. Create 10 new topics (with polls in the task sub-forum) telling the guild something about yourself.
4. Post all emoticons in seperate posts (replying to this topic)

-LEVEL B-
reward 10,000g

1. Countdown from 100 in seperate posts (replying to this topic)
2. Create 20 new topics (with polls in the task sub-forum). Label them "Level B/1", "Level B/2", etc. about absolutely anything.
3. Create one new topic labeled "Level B3" and reach 100 replies (with a poll, in the MAIN GUILD FORUM).
4. Post one of your favorite songs, In a new topic, with a poll, in the task sub-forum. Each post should contain one line each. (No more than 15 words per post, repeated chorus' when necessary.)

-LEVEL C-
*reward 50,000g

1. Countdown from 1000 (replying to this topic)
2. Create 50 new topics (with polls in the task sub-forum). Label them "Level C/1", "Level C/2", etc. again, about anything. Nothing special.
3. Create one new topic labeled "Level C3" and reach 1000 replies (with a poll, in the MAIN GUILD FORUM).
4. Post 50 of your favorite movie/tv quotes, including their origin (what show their from). Post them in seperate topics (with polls in the task sub-forum) labeled "Level C4-1", "Level C4-2", etc.

-LEVEL D - BORED OUT OF MY FRIGGEN MIND-
*reward 1,000,000g AND *sealed envelope*/current month's Thank You Letter

1. Create 200 new topics (with polls in the task sub-forum). Label them "Level D/1", "Level D/2", etc. random, go for it. Could be the exact same thing as the other 2... but that's boring, right?
2. Create one new topic (with a poll, in the MAIN GUILD FORUM) labeled "Level D2" and reach 5500 replies.

PukeFacedFreak

Captain

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200

PukeFacedFreak

Captain

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:41 pm
-Winners Circle-
Those who complete each level FULLY will be listed here.

Level A
DC-Darkside
Clayton Claymore
3cmrgx3 III
xxDark_bladexx
songwriterscramp
T i f a
Mr. Oogie Boogie Man
RealityBites
hexacontagon
vitaminbomb
Himmel-Feuer
Korena_Love
Wakkimus Warnerus
dragonqueen20
Mei McKorrmik
Kyuui Kiwi
Tojokasa3
Crazy_Kibsy
Dannimyloveee
Hayade
Alaghom-naom
Panovia
xe11oss
XpyrodaemonX
Lilly_WarriorFairyQueen
Annie-morphs
Freakinspazmonkeys
iiAm Magikal
Mary-Lena
Nekoofdeath
lexie_k
prince jake
lonetrey
Jaiylin
MrJingles The Mouse
iBeSpree
arianna05
1vyD00dL3
Yoko-Nanashi
Arashi V6 Dream
Lunar Lust
MagicalSecret
drschmitty
GigaNom
SweetieMemoirs
Sabaku no Kat
She-who-loves-hyphens

Level B
DC-Darskide
3cmrgx3 III
songwriterscramp
T i f a
Wakkimus Warnerus
Kyuui Kiwi
Tojokasa3
Dannimyloveee
Crazy_Kibsy
Hayade
Panovia
Alaghom-Naom- Tzentel
XpyrodaemonX
Annie-morphs
Freakinspazmonkeys
iiAm Magikal
lexie_k
lonetrey
Mary-Lena
Lunar Lust
Yoko-Nanashi
MagicalSecret
drschmitty
SweetieMemoirs
lexie_k

Level C
T i f a
Wakkimus Warnerus
Kyuui Kiwi
Panovia
Alaghom-Naom- Tzentel
Lunar Lust
Yoko-Nanashi

*LEVEL D*
eek T i f a
eek sixtySHEEP
eek Kyuui Kiwi
eek Yoko-Nanashi  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:18 pm
If you have any questions with this stuff, PM me please. Also, please do your best to NOT CHEAT. These tasks were created by me to help my guild members earn gold. The rewards come out of my own pocket and my own generosity. I am NOT rich and wish to only reward those who will work hard for what they want.

Good luck!
heart heart heart

PukeFacedFreak

Captain

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200

ShinoKingOfInsects

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.You can't resistUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

10...u mean a,b,c,d...not a/1, a/2...or could it go a/3, a/2? domokun ninja ninja ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.the cajun charmUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.You can't resistUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

9...I'll be be the cheat watcher domokun ninja ninja ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.the cajun charmUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ShinoKingOfInsects

ShinoKingOfInsects

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:29 pm

7...I'm cheating I'm cheating!...damn...8 domokun ninja ninja ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:30 pm

7 I'm counting down right? domokun ninja ninja ninja

ShinoKingOfInsects

ShinoKingOfInsects

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:31 pm

6...can't wait for the song one... domokun ninja ninja ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:33 pm

5 For ******** Sake, Don't Lose Touch With The Dog That's Inside you domokun ninja ninja ninja

ShinoKingOfInsects

Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 1683 1684 1685 1686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces