Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Renegade Seasons

Back to Guilds

An active RWBY RP guild for fans of the show. 

Tags: RWBY, Renegade Seasons, Roleplay, Semi-lit, Action 

Reply Chapters ((Current Chapter 1))
Chapter 1 Team Building

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheVikingWay

Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:05 pm
(( All teams and school staff are participating in this chapter))

Teams KBAL, LARL, and KZMS have been assigned team building exercises as their first official experience as formed teams. For these, each team has been set on a different path in the Emerald Forest. Along each path are various obstacles, puzzles, and even grimm, that each team will need to navigate, complete or defeat, AS a team. Teamwork is essential for this task, and the Team that completes their course with the fastest time will receive a special prize.

Teams, you are with each other at a generic starting point, where your paths will diverge once the session starts. Use all of your assorted knowledge, skill, and training to carry you through. Should any emergencies break out, Faculty members are standing by to assist, but only if it is truly needed. Discuss strategies now, for soon, the clock will start, and you will need every second if you want that prize!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Commission by Lala

𝓒𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓵

✿✿✿

Cerise tightened the knot in the sweater hanging from her waist and pulled her hair back, looping it through a hair elastic and tying it back into a ponytail. She smiled and looked over her shoulder at her teammates as she walked towards the meeting place in the Emerald Forest. "Come on guys, keep up!" she called out to them, "we should arrive as a team, and I'd like to not be late." She whipped her head back around and stopped for a moment to wait and adjust the strap of her pouch.

When they had caught up Cerise started walking again, keeping an eye on her scroll to keep them going the right way. She came to a halt when they reached the forest, no other students in sight.

✿✿✿

Combat Data

Statistics
¤ Intelligence: ■■■□□
¤ Perception: ■■■□□□
¤ Strength: ■[■■]□□ ⇐ Kingdom Bonus
¤ Toughness: ■■□□□
¤ Endurance: ■■□□□
¤ Speed: ■■□□□
¤ Reflexes ■■■□□
¤ Weapon Control: ■■■□□
¤ Sword Skills: ■■■□□
¤ Gun Skills: □□□□□
¤ Ranged Skills: ■■□□□
¤ Melee Skills: ■■■□□
¤ Technological Knowledge: [■]□□□□ ⇐ Kingdom Bonus
¤ Aura: ■□□□□
¤ Semblance: ■□□□□
¤ Semblance Control: ■■□□□

Semblance
ON / OFF
Uses Left: ❀❀❀❀❀
Post Duration: 2
Cooldown Posts Required: 0

Acier Gémeaux
Dust Cartridges:
❁ Fire - 6 Swings
❁ Earth - 6 Swings
❁ Ice - 6 Swings
❁ Air - 6 Swings

Tagged
happywho06

TobiasSilvestro

NeroMustDie

Full Profile

Nimelin
Crew

Invisible Bloodsucker

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Befriended 100

TobiasSilvestro

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:14 pm
Violinist of Perfection
╔═══════════╗
Opal ۞ Sterling
╚═══════════╝

Statistics
¤ Intelligence: ■■■■□
¤ Perception: ■■□□□
¤ Strength: [■]□□□□
¤ Toughness: ■□□□□
¤ Speed: ■■■□□
¤ Reflexes: ■■■□□
¤ Weapon Control: ■□□□□
¤ Sword Skills: [■]□□□□
¤ Ranged Skills: ■■■□□
¤ Melee Skills: [■]□□□□
¤ Technological Knowledge: ■■□□□
¤ Aura: ■■■□□
¤ Semblance: ■■■□□
¤ Semblance Control: ■■■□□

I imagine death so much, it
feels more like a memory
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe Is this where it gets me?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx On my feet,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Several feet ahead of me

Opal walks along the path up toward the meeting place. Her battered violin case was slung over her left shoulder, while her Bag of Miracles was centered like any large bag should be. She had named it as such due to the inherent showmanship that kind of name brings to her performance. In truth it was just an old bag with different tools for magic tricks and items for juggling. It is how Opal had made her living on the road before she forged her papers to get into Beacon. On her belt was clipped a cylindrical speaker, through which some orchestral music was playing quietly.

When Opal eventually got to the clearing she looked around, spotting Cerise already there. Opal chuckles a little bit, waving to the other girl. "Hey. I'm Opal. You part of team KZMS as well?" He walks over, her multicolored eyes seeming to shine with some kind of mischief. "I'm Opal Sterling. I play violin and use arrows."

If I see, If coming, do I run?
xxxxxxx Or fire my gun?.....Or let it be?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Is it like a beat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Without a melody?

NeroMustDie

happywho06

Nimelin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:43 am

Nimelin

TobiasSilvestro

NeroMustDie

User Image

User Image

User Image

Kai strolled happlily down the path leading to the excersise area while happily humming some tune he heard somewhere ages agao. He could not quite remember where he remembered it from but the simple tune was embeded into his mind. The boy wore a black victorian styled suit but instead of fromal trousers he opted to wear school boy shorts instead as he could move freely in shorts. On the boy's forearms he wore black bracers that were a little chunky and only covered hlaf of the forearm down to his wrists. The bracers were his weapons folded away as he hadd no need for them yet. In his pocket he carried a notebook and a pencil which he would definately need later. He smiled as he looked around at the pretty flowers, the green grass and the birds that perched in the trees on either side of the path. Up ahead was his final destination and he could see that he was not the first to arrive. "Good thing daddy isn't here otherwise he would scold me for not being the first here," he grumbled to himself as he made his way to the entrance of the emerald forrest where the two girls were.

He happily strode up to his fellow team mates and grinned. "I'm awefully sorry, I just had to admire the pretty flowers and birds on the way here" he spoke with a gleeful tone. This was his natural way of speaking, most found him annoying especially when he was the only happy person in the room. Some would even question how his father could have such a happy kid. Kai also made sure not to use his last name when h first met Cerise as he didn't want to be treated any different. That was the one thing he despised when people found out who he was and what family he came from. He knew the secret would have to be told soon but for now he wanted to be treated like an ordinary kid that just so happened to have powers and shuriken firing gauntlets.

User Image

User Image

Health: Normal
Aura: Normal
Semblance:
Weapon:

Picture: User Image
Name of User/creator: Kai Burakkudaria
Weapon name: The Starlit Calamities
Weapon combination:
- Clawed Gauntlet
- Shuriken
Dust slots:
- Fire
- Ice
- Lightning
Ammo (If any): Shuriken (replacing arrows) 20x
Weapon description: Kai took the idea of gauntlets off his dad but made alot of changes. Kai created a pair of clawed gauntlets with his granddad with built in shuriken launchers between the finger and tendon joints in the gauntlets. The dust chamber resides in the forearm part, distributing dust to either the shuriken or mini dust barrels in the knuckles similar to his father's weapons.
Weapon Range: Short/Medium

Move used:

User Image

¤ Intelligence: ■■■[■■]
¤ Perception: ■■■□□
¤ Strength: ■■■□□
¤ Speed: ■[■]□□□
¤ Reflexes ■□□□□
¤ Sword Skills: □□□□□
¤ Gun Skills: ■■□□□
¤ Ranged Skills: □□□□□
¤ Technological Knowledge: □□□□□
¤ Aura: ■□□□□
¤ Semblance: ■■■■□

shinzo_husky
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

holy angel of death

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:00 pm
User Image

Zero takes in the scenery of the emerald forest while walking down the path leading to the meeting place. "Honestly haven't got a chance to see the forest outside of combating grimm, Its definitely more scenic then anywhere around where I lived." As
he get closer he wondered if the others are going to be on time. Zero decided to leave early to get to the meeting point. Once he walks into the clearing he looks around and spots Cerise and Opal. He then waves at them and walks over to them.
"I guess I wasn't the only one who decided to leave early to get here." Zero then looks over to Opal for a moment. "Oh right where are my manners, although ive seen you ebfore i never introduced myself." He smiles at Opal before proceeding. "I'm Zero Brunstead and I'm from Team KBAL, It's a pleasure to meet you." He politely bows and then looks back up at them. Shortly after that another fellow classmate appears. "Ah hello there I think this is the first I ever seen you, I'm Zero its a pleasure to meet you." He says to the newcomer. He then calmly takes in the scenery as he continues to wait for the rest of his team.

Stats

Stastistics

¤ Intelligence: ■■□□□
¤ Reflexes ■■□□□
¤ Weapon Control: ■[■]□□□
¤ Gun Skills: ■■□□□
¤ Ranged Skills: ■□□□□
¤ Melee Skills: ■□□□□
¤ Technological Knowledge: ■[■■]□□
¤ Aura: ■■□□□
¤ Semblance: ■■□□□

Semblance
Not Active | OFF

Ammo Count:
- 2 lighting magazines
- 2 Ice Magazines
- 2 spares one of lighting, one of ice
- 30/30 rounds remaining.
- 30 shots and 6 reloads remaining
Seraph of the end:
- 6 Lighting swings Remaining
- 6 Ice swings Remaining

Tagged
IvonKeir

TheVikingWay

unlimited blades

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:45 pm
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅

Abret Leoheart
Student of Beacon

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅

Burn your passion
                                          We'll definitely catch our dreams someday
                                          Start running without looking back
                                          And charge through the cold night

xxxAbret was remembering the time with the others in the infirmary as he heard the P.A. System go off about heading to the Emerald Forest once again. He smiled wickedly and started to head their in a mad dash out of excitement when he saw a calm riverbed. Remembering the good times with his father fishing, he spent some time their fishing. After a little time passed getting a few fish with his claws, knowing full well he scared off the rest he returned back to where he was going and ran into the group. Abret recognized many of them from initiation and said with a smile on his face, [/color]"Yo guys, nice to see you all again. Besides, as long as were all here, we got your back. I also got us some grub if you guys get hungry." I figured to laugh about it and besides, fish is good for the brain. Then I realized the rest of the people aren't here, not even the teachers, "Hold on, where are the teachers? were not that early are we?"

Burn your passion
                                          Start running towards your dream
                                          Burn your hands with your passion
                                          Climb up without taking your eyes off of it
                                          To make sure your still alive

Semblance: Not Active || Active
                                          Moves Used:
                                          Battle state post: 0/15
                                          Summon post:

Grimm Count:

Killed:
                                          Standard Beowulfs - 16
                                          Boarbatusks - 6
                                          Standard Ursa - 3

Summon:
                                          Standard Beowulfs - 1
                                          Boarbatusks - 0
                                          Standard Ursa - 0

Summons:
                                          Standard Beowulf #1 - ready to summon

Stats:
                                          ¤ Perception: ■□□□□
                                          ¤ Reflexes ■■□□□
                                          ¤ Gun Skills: ■■■□□
                                          ¤ Aura: ■[■]□□□
                                          ¤ Semblance: ■[■■]□□

Ammo Left:
                                          - 2 Earth Clips
                                          - 15 Regular clips
                                          Bullets remaining in clip:

holy angel of death

unlimited blades

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:25 pm
User Image

Lilian Periwinkle l Vale l Student l Faunus

███████████████ Stastistics

¤ Perception: ■■■□□
¤ Strength: ■■□□□
¤ Toughness: □□□□□
¤ Speed: ■■■■■
¤ Reflexes: ■■■□□
¤ Weapon Control: ■■□□□
¤ Gun Skills: ■□□□□
¤ Aura: ■[■]□□□ +1
¤ Semblance: ■[■■]□□ +2

███████████████ Dust Mastery
Melee rank: Level one
Gun rank: Level 1
Weapon Range: Medium.
Remaining Ammo: 6 Rounds
Dust Slots: Wind 3 Shots / Earth 3 Shots

███████████████
Semblance
ON >OFF
Name: Hop-Scotch
Ability: Jump Glyph
Modification: +1 STR /
Increases Jumping range.
Cool Down: 5 Post
Post duration: 3 Post

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

[Previously]
In the infirmary, Lilian recalls her brother being called back out for work purposes, and when he was finished, she even questioned him, but received no answer. He left her hanging with just that and had left. It wasn't long before everyone else was called to the front for teams to be announced, and she was wheeled to the area, feeling more helplessly than ever, and made sure to listen in as to who was team lead. Thank heavens she wasn't. Right now, the poor girl is a mess. As soon as it was announced the doctor came back for Lilian so she could go under surgery to removed the Grim essence, and stitch her back up.

[Now]
Lilian.....Lilian.....Lilian! Snapping out of her deep thoughts, the faunus girl looked away from her window, and to the Representative across from her. "Oh!....Sorry..." She looked down, and fiddled with her fingers. The man sat back against the cars leather seat, pushing his glasses back up on the bridge3 of his nose while sighing deeply. He continued on with the process of filling in on what activities she had to miss due to her......situation, and informed her that she will be dropped off at the forest to begin the team work building activities that shouldn't be to hard. It was cleat that he was emphasizing the should. Lilian looked back out the window, wondering if the same people she made friends with are there, or if they're gone....

The driver knocked on the window divider to signal her Representative that they have arrived, and he relayed that information to her. But, before he could finished, Lilian opened the door. "I know." and stepped outside. "I'll be fine sir....thank you for all the help...." She then closed the door, and began walking towards her destination. Ever since Beacon, and the infirmary, the staff has kept a cautious eye on her....Apparently they didn't get rid of all the grim essence out of her.....She can still...feel them Eventually she began hearing voices, and recognized a few of them, and as she felt her heart lift with joy, she hurried over, and was greet by those that did make it, only to catch the end of their conversation.
"H-Hey everyone." She spoke up shyly, wondering if they remembered her, or if they still accepted her as a friend, or if after the scene, they all changed. Maybe she's the only one who did? But not really?

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

TobiasSilvestro

Nimelin

NeroMustDie

unlimited blades

holy angel of death

happywho06

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:15 pm
User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Lance๑۩۞۩๑Abadon
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why. do people rebuild things they know
are going to be destroyed?....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe Why do people cling to life
xxxxxxxxx When they know they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx can't liveforever?...

TobiasSilvestro

Nimelin

NeroMustDie

unlimited blades

holy angel of death

happywho06

User Image

Text Text Text
After the assignment was made, Lance was actually shocked to be told he was going to be leading the team. Okay, but why though? He shook his head at the mere thought. Looking to the forest, he had to snap out of past memories, and focus on the now. The only reason he's here since to find his biological family, since everywhere else he has been denied access. God only knows why, and this is starting to get rather annoying. "Time to do this dance yet again." He groaned. The boy fixed his glasses, and pulled up his sweater before entering the forest. So far, he was able to manage to avoid being detected by grim, and other wildlife. The last thing he needs to worry about is having to fight. He seriously just wants to sleep, do his class work in his own room, where he can be alone to concentrate, and eat food. He's easy to please, for a simple kind of guy.

Eventually he came to a clearing, where he saw birds scatter in a direction close to him. Knowing that it must be grim, he walked to opposite way to avoid it at all costs, while making sure to avoid tree branches or any other sounds that would alert the beast. Soon enough, once he was sure he was in the safe-zone, Lance began to hear voices, wondering if it would be the teachers. Coming into the scene, h saw the few students who did make it, and it seemed they were pondering the same question....where are the teachers? "I don't think they'll be coming..." He spoke up, his way of saying; hey I'm here too. He scanned the scene, looking at everyone, reading the emotion of the situation before continuing to walk on forward. "Those who are on my team, let's keep moving." He just wanted to get this over with, the sooner the better.

Life Dreams Hope
xxxxxxx Where do they come from?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx And where do they go?.....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

███████████████ Stastistics

¤ Endurance: [■]□□□□ +1
¤ Reflexes: ■■□□□
¤ Sword Skills: ■■■[■■] +2
¤ Melee Skills: ■□□□□
¤ Technological Knowledge: ■□□□□
¤ Aura: ■■■□□
¤ Semblance: ■■■□□

███████████████ Dust Mastery

Bladed rank: Rank One
Name of User/creator: Lance Abadon
Name: Temptation
Weapon: Snake Sword
Ammo (If any): 3 Rounds | 12 augmented swings
Dust slots:- Fire/Sword | Lightning/Whip
Weapon Range: Medium.

███████████████ Semblance
ON >OFF
Name: Shadow
Ability: Cloning
Cool Down: 3 Post
Post duration: 1 Post

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Nimelin
Crew

Invisible Bloodsucker

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:24 pm
IvonKeir

TobiasSilvestro

NeroMustDie

unlimited blades

holy angel of death

happywho06

Quote:

☆═━┈ ⇢ ⇠ ┈━═☆

Jetta followed Lance out of the assembly hall as he left after the team assignments. She quietly typed into her scroll as she walked towards the forest, only vaguely taking note of her surroundings. She didn't notice when she got separated from her team leader so she was surprised when she looked up and they were no longer together. Jetta sighed and looked around herself to figure out where she was. Her ears perked up at the sound of movement in front of her. She pulled out her fans in preparation but kept walking. Eventually she came across the other students who had made it out to the starting point and heard Lance call for his teammates. She slipped over and stood behind him.

"Do we even know where we're going?" her scroll read out, "also what about strategies? It wouldn't hurt to discuss a couple before we all split up..."

☆═━┈ ⇢ ⇠ ┈━═☆

--------------- Jetta Liu
-------Commission by Emalf

Semblance
on | OFF
Uses Left:
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Post Duration: 1
Cooldown Required: 0 Posts - Ready to Go!

Lóng zhī Yì
Dust Crystals Active:
● Air
● Lightning
Dust on Standby:
● Water

Combat Stats

¤ Strength: □□□□□
¤ Speed: ■■■□□
¤ Reflexes ■■■□□
¤ Sword Skills: ■■□□□
¤ Ranged Skills: ■■□□□
¤ Melee Skills: ■■□□□
¤ Technological Knowledge: ■■■□□
¤ Aura: ■[■]□□□ ⇐ Kingdom Bonus
¤ Semblance: ■[■■]□□ ⇐ Kingdom Bonus

OOC:

Filler Text

Full Profile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:15 pm
User Image
Owen Daniel King

Owen had spent only a few days in the hospital with his injuries, through which he largely ignored doctors orders, and made every attempt to stay physically active. Low impact jogging, and swimming in the Physical therapy pool. When you exemplify bottled lightning, sitting still just wasnt in the cards. The wounds from the Grimm attack had healed into angry pink puckers on his abdomen, standing out more so than a few of the other scars his various misadventures had picked up. Each day he'd been in the hospital, he'd made sure to check on Lilian, who it was later announced was one of his team mates, along with Zero and Abret, a pair who looked fairly reliable. Lilian always seemed slightly embarrassed when he checked on her. He was in great shape, and though his abdomen ached a bit he was ready for whatever today had in store for him.

Gold Point secured firmly on his lower back, Owen had opted out of his white hoodie, and wore a simple military issue tank top, Jeans, and his armor plated boots. Wide grin in place as usual. He came jogging up to his team, ready and eager to begin. " Hey guys! Good to see ya! Lilian? All better? Ready to roll? Good! We are totally gonna win this thing today!"

⧫◊⧫◊⧫◊⧫◊⧫◊⧫◊⧫◊⧫◊⧫◊⧫◊⧫◊⧫

¤ Intelligence: ■□□□□
¤ Toughness: ■■■■□
¤ Endurance: ■■■□□
¤ Speed: ■□□□□
¤ Reflexes ■■□□□
¤ Weapon Control: ■■{■■}□
¤ Technological Knowledge: ■{■}□□□
¤ Aura: ■■■■■
¤ Semblance: ■□□□□
¤ Semblance Control: ■□□□□

Semblance:
On || Off
Cooldown:
► 0 Posts
Remaining Ammo:
► Battery Coil - duration 3 days with heavy use
Dust Slots:

Profile Link

TheVikingWay

Vice Captain

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IrIshInjun95
Captain

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:22 pm
Adreana ran through the forest doing her best to make it to the meet up spot for the teams. She had decided before the appropriate time to talk to her dad about what was to happen with her training and had lost track of time. Eventually she made it to the spot and hunched over trying to catch her breath. After a few minutes she straightened up and smiled before introducing herself. "Hi I'm Adreana Burrakudaria, sorry I'm late lost track of time." She would look around the clearing and take each student's face into her memory and then her eyes landed on her twin brother. Not a care of being subtle she yelled over to her brother. "Hey Kai! How are you today Oni-Chan?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:10 am
Zure Ayano

User Image

⧫◊⧫◊⧫◊⧫◊⧫◊⧫◊⧫◊⧫◊⧫◊⧫◊⧫◊⧫

Zure runs through the forest at full speed,his jacket flaring up behind him revealing the back of a t-shirt with a similar symbol the white fang have but with a happy looking cat instead of a wolf.The max speed he could normally reach hardly being affected by the large red case he carried his blade around in.He took no time trying to admire the scenery as he already believed he was one of the last members of his team to begin making their way to the clearing,he didn't want to be any later than he might already be. "Dah jeez,i knew i should've left earlier,now who knows how late i'll be"He'd adjust the way he's holding the case and continue to sprint towards the location the clearing is in

As the clearing and some of the other students began to come into view he began to slow down and break into a slow jog as he reached his team."Er...sorry if i'm late,sorta lost track of time and got ready way after i shoulda"He'd shift nervously side to side."Anyway...i'm Zure ayano,and i believe you three are my teammates?"

⧫◊⧫◊⧫◊⧫◊⧫◊⧫◊⧫◊⧫◊⧫◊⧫◊⧫◊⧫

¤ Intelligence: ■[■■]□□
¤ Perception: □□□□□
¤ Strength: ■■■■■
¤ Toughness: ■■■□□
¤ Endurance: □□□□□
¤ Speed: ■[■]□□□
¤ Reflexes ■■■□□
¤ Weapon Control: ■■□□□
¤ Sword Skills: ■■■■
¤ Melee Skills: ■■□□□
¤ Technological Knowledge: □□□□□
¤ Aura: ■■■
¤ Semblance: ■■□□□

Semblance:
On || Off
Cooldown:
► 0 Posts
Remaining Ammo:
► Hand Cannons:4 rounds in chamber. Three reloads each left
Dust Slots:

happywho06

TobiasSilvestro

Nimelin

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Nimelin
Crew

Invisible Bloodsucker

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:31 pm
Commission by Lala

𝓒𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓵

✿✿✿

Cerise smiled at Opal and waved back, "Yes, I am on KZMS. My name is Cerise, Cerise Martel. I don't play any instruments, but I have my twins here for fights." She patted the hilt of the sword hanging on her hip. "I look forward to fighting alongside you. As well as our other teammates who seem to have... Taken a detour somewhere along the way..."

She heard someone walk up and she turned around and saw a boy approach them. He spoke of admiring the scenery and she stared at him in disbelief for a moment before brushing it off, "You're Kai, right? Glad to see you made it."

She didn't notice the others arrive until Owen came jogging up hailing Lilian as he joined the group. Cerise gasped and quickly made her way over, "Lilian, Owen! I'm so relieved that you're both doing better. You have been doing better, right?" She cast Lilian a worried look.

✿✿✿

Combat Data

Statistics
¤ Perception: ■■■□□□
¤ Strength: ■[■■]□□ ⇐ Kingdom Bonus
¤ Reflexes ■■■□□