• Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:49 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:27 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |✶| Broken Crown |✶| Guild Master |✶| Dark Mage |✶|
                                                      |✶| Standard: Lilium |✶| Battle: Dancer of the Boreal Valley |✶|

The shadows that filled this hall were still and there was nary a sound to be heard. But soon, those shadows would stir, twist and converge in the center of the room from any and everything that casted the dark. The mass of shade that now sat in the center of everything would then mold, forming a large portal fit for multiple people. First to emerge would be the ruler of this castle, her feet greeting the carpet on her return. Evelyn closed her parasol and set her sights on the throne before her. And yet again she had that same feeling and thought when her eyes laid themselves on the seat of the castle: Father's Chair. Visions of her all imposing father sitting in that chair, looking down and judging those who stood before him with his cold, gluttonous gaze. Even she was subjected to that glare of his, standing where she stood then. But that was no longer his chair; it belonged to her now. 'Ah...perhaps I should have it remodeled...' she wondered if that might change things. Evelyn was always hesitant about renovating anything in her childhood home for some reason. It wasn't as if she had too many fond memories of this place and yet, her feelings betrayed her mind. At the very least, she let Neb and Skal change the rooms they've claimed to their liking.

Once the two of them would step out of the shadows, Evelyn would disperse them and send them back where they came from. She hoped Neb and Skal weren't too rattled from traveling through the darkness; it was cold, not in the physical sense, and also slightly terrifying. Also given her Shade Magic, it was where she kept many Shade Troopers on standby to be summoned at a moment's notice. There stares were very...creepy, or so she'd been told. Truthfully, they never bothered her but she could see how some may be disturbed by them. Without turning her back, still looking at the throne, she would pause for a moment before addressing her subordinates. "I think I'll take the Orange Jasmine, Nebula. And I thank you both for your assistance..." the lady spoke, though her mind was elsewhere.

【.MOOD.】 [Bemused]
                                                      【.THOUGHTS.】 ["What would I even change it to...?"]
                                                      【.COMPANY.】 [Nebula and Skaldevo]
                                                      【.OOC.】 [-]
                                                      【.INVENTORY.】
                                                      Haraaaa
                                                      Holy Hakaishin Hiroto

DragonYolk
Crew

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:51 pm
User Image
                                                        User Image

Broken Crown Ace
                                                        Arc of Embodiment Gunner
                                                        All you sinners, stand up and sing HALLELUJAH!

XXXNebula was looking forward to completing her duties as usual; she was even more pleased at the fact that she would eventually cause Evelyn to wear a smile on her beautiful face. Naturally. Maybe this will put Nebula in the right mindset for later on, heaven forbid she decided to handle her personal endeavors with negativity. Perish the thought! "Man, I haven't let lose and gone insane in a good century..." The woman would silently ponder over her skill at keeping herself from snapping, a pressurized bottle will splatter its contents everywhere once it's opened; maybe Nebula just hasn't been "opened," her life hasn't been chaotic enough to trigger her more untamed side.

The woman took a step out of the darkness, flashing a provocative wink towards the shade troopers from inside. As creepy as they were, they sure did do their jobs pretty damn well. Nebula turned her attention to her guild master, folding her arms over her chest. "Alright, I will prepare your tea..." The woman raised a clean brow towards the other woman's direction, tapping her fingers against her arm in thought. "What's up with her?" The woman took a few steps until she was next to Evelyn, trying to figure out what Evelyn was looking at. "You don't have to tell me what's wrong, because you were pretty elated not too long ago, but..." The woman gave a sincere grin, tilting her head. "Is there anything else I can do to make your day better?' The young woman shifted a bit in her stance, "If there's anyone you need for me to make... Disappear... Please just give the word, my fair lady."

Youko Kenshi

O.O.C...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:53 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |✶| Broken Crown |✶| Guild Master |✶| Dark Mage |✶|
                                                      |✶| Standard: Lilium |✶| Battle: Dancer of the Boreal Valley |✶|

'Perhaps something more elegant and ladylike. Though the dark and dreary design does make a statement...' she pondered to herself, tapping her chin. This was a harder decision than she realized, what was she to do? As Evelyn thought, she was joined by Nebula who she believed already went off to prepare the tea and dessert. Did she come off as upset? No, that wasn't it; it was more that she was troubled with change or keeping tradition. This wasn't something that could be solved with killing someone, especially since that someone had long departed from this world. She wondered if Nebula would understand her minor dilemma here... "No dear, you've already done so much" the empress would express with a genuine smile to her subordinate. Having the woman around in her life was a true godsend. Let alone meeting her was the turnaround point in her troubled past; from a vagrant to being treated like the queen that she rightfully was. "I was just thinking about a new throne. Though I find it hard to part from my past...no matter how troublesome it was..."

【.MOOD.】 [Bemused]
                                                      【.THOUGHTS.】 ["..."]
                                                      【.COMPANY.】 [Nebula and Skaldevo]
                                                      【.OOC.】 [-]
                                                      【.INVENTORY.】
                                                      Haraaaa
                                                      Holy Hakaishin Hiroto

DragonYolk
Crew

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:02 pm
User Image
                                                        User Image

Broken Crown Ace
                                                        Arc of Embodiment Gunner
                                                        All you sinners, stand up and sing HALLELUJAH!

XXXNebula's eyes finally caught at what Evelyn was looking at, and her suspicions were confirmed after Evelyn gave her answer. That throne has been there since day one, the day Nebula first stepped in the old castle. "I am only happy when you are happy, milady," the woman said with an equally pleasant grin. The woman eyed the throne, tapping her chin in thought. "Ahh, I think I have an idea?" The woman turned back to the blonde, her grin growing larger in confidence. "Who says you have to get rid of it to make it 'new?'" Nebula looked back at the throne, still tapping her chin.

"Maybe some sort of pillow, cushion, or even repaint the chair..." She studied the chair, giving a quick disclaimer, "Of course, even adding a new ornament on the chair or completely changing the throne room could give your regal seat a whole new... Aura, about it. Is that how young people these days say it?" After giving her suggestions, the woman looked down. "I should go and prepare your tea and cake, I will also draw your bath in the meantime... Oh, and milady," Nebula looked at her Guild Master directly in the eye, her smile turning into a more charming smirk. "You have such a beautiful smile, I am truly blessed to be the reason for your grin..." The woman turned around, walking away. "I am off to do my chores!" She shot an imaginary finger pistol at Skal as she walked out the throne room. "By the way, Skal," the woman narrowed her brows and pouted. "Don't let your puppy army track dirt in 'ere! I got this floor waxed early this mornin'!"

[Exit]

Youko Kenshi

Holy Hakaishin Hiroto

O.O.C...

Broken Crown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items