• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:50 pm
A place for students to go and have fun in the sun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:54 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-as the car would pull up to the beach a warm smile would move to Doru's face as he heard the driver say they had arrived. Hearing the car door being open then feeling his own door being open Doru would move to slide carefully out of the limo before stepping aside to let Digger and his friends out- today is going to be fun -Doru would say in a happy tone of voice as he could feel the suns rays beating down on him and it made him want to feel the sand on his bare feet sooner as he even started to grow anxious-

Genkawolf

Tee the Wicked

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:32 pm
User Image
Sato was looking out the window during the car ride to the beach and fiddled with his rabbit necklace to keep himself busy until the ride is over. He carried the picnic basket with both hands after the door was opened and it was time to get out. He hopes his friend is right and he looking forward to eating first.
AugustenDomenta
ok.
Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:18 pm
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero had been silent the entire ride, trying his best to avoid eye contact with anyone. After they arrived, he headed to the beach spot with Doru and the others. He laid his towel over the sand, then placed his bag on top of it. He removed his tank top and placed it atop his bag, as he gazed up directly into the sun. his hairy, muscly body almost seemed to glow as he took him his surroundings. "Warm sun, soft sand, everything is so.....oh! I brought a radio." He opened his bag and pulled out a portable radio, placing in the towel next to his bag. He looked to his companions nervously. "Um, what kind of music do you guys like?"ஒ†

User Image

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:22 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-taking his time to remove his shoes before letting Digger lead him out into the warm sand. Doru would smile happily today was a perfect day and now he got to spend it with those he cared for. Finding a good spot not far from Nero, Doru would then tilt his head to the side lightly as he would listen to the male- I'm fine with anything really though I prefer piano over all else -pausing a moment Doru would then chuckle- which reminds me I have a baby grand in my room and I hope my playing won't be a bother -Doru would smile once more though he knew well he was no where near close to facing Nero as he was now listening for Sato before moving to take a bag with a blanket in it from Digger before releasing the wolf to go and play as he knelt down and slowly started to spread a large blanket out for relaxing on and their picnic-

Genkawolf

Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:43 am
User Image
Sato kept his shoes on as he followed Doru and stayed near him. "Something positive and upbeat, but not to too loud in volume" he responded to Nero about the music. He set the picnic basket down once Doru spreads out the blanket.
AugustenDomenta
ok.
Tee the Wicked

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:35 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒ"Oh....I just was wondering, I really love music and dance. Doru can play the piano for me sometime? If....if it's not too much trouble." Nero turned on the radio and loaded up a 90's pop/rock playlist, making sure not to have it too loud. He sat down in the sand next to the blanket, trying to keep his anxiety to a minimum. He was making an effort to interact with his roommates, but somehow, he felt like he was intruding, like he didn't belong. He turned to Sato. "Sato was with me today in Mr. Svetki's classroom. You are a bunny like Mr. Svetki?"ஒ†

User Image

AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:46 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

I would love to -Doru would smile as he would move to make himself comfterable but being extra cautious not to hit or nock anything over that may be near him. Tilting his head lightly to the side as the warm wind would whip threw his hair. Doru would smile before tilting his head lightly to the side in the direction he heard Nero in as he would listen-

Genkawolf

Tee the Wicked

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:27 pm
User Image
Sato was a little surprised to hear Nero request hearing Doru's piano playing sometime in the future he didn't think the guy would be ok with classical music, but he is sure Nero would enjoy hearing Doru play the piano. He sits on his knees on the blanket as he opens the basket. "Yeah, I told Doru about it and yes me and Mr. Svetki are from the same race, I don't shift into a bunny" he replied. "We have enough food and drinks for all of us, want some?" he asked, "We have cucumber sandwiches, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and rice krispy treats" he informs Nero.
AugustenDomenta
ok.
Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:51 pm
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒ"You don't change into a bunny? I wish I could not change like you. Then maybe I wouldn't be a monster." He realized he was beginning to slip into his rage, so he quickly forced himself to focus on the food. "They both sounds yummy....what's a rice krispy treat?" Nero looked to Sato with an inquisitive expression. He had only been outside of the mansion for a little over two months, and there were still many things he had yet to experience and discover.ஒ†

User Image

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:41 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing the two getting along Doru would smile lightly. Though Doru wasn't facing Sato and Nero he was still well invested into the conversation though he hadn't said much. Letting his head fall back as he was in a comfterable position a quiet chuckle would escape him- Sato is good at introducing new things just today he taught me how to cook a little it's probably strange for someone to say they have never cooked at least something but sadly I've never even used one of those food microwave things let alone touched a oven.....it's to dangerous -Doru would say in a mocking tone as he would mimic the "handlers" and caretakers and other various staff that worked in his family's mansion. A house full of seers it would almost seem like a home for the blind more then anything with a head commander and chief.....his father the only one who could see and dictate the family- I'm very thankful for having met him he's helped me a lot and he's a good cook so the rice crispies are guaranteed to be amazing

Genkawolf

Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:11 am
User Image
Sato thought the ability to change into a harmless looking bunny is pretty useless and leaves you vurnerable unless the goal is to blend in with a bunch of other bunnines. He didn't understand what Nero means about being a monster, but he was going to let it be. He is certain its too early to be allowing microwave or the oven, but he thinks Doru has a good grasp on using a knife and the stove. Sato couldn't blushing when Doru says he is thankful for meeting him and helping him out. He most definitely enjoys being thanked, praised and complimented by his seer friend.
"All I can say about is that the treats don't taste anything like rice. Come try one yourself. Everyone's taste buds are different after all and only you can be the judge of how yummy it is" he said to him. He is only getting along with Nero because the guy is Doru's roommate and he wants to make sure his friend has fun plus he needs to work on being friendly around more people.
AugustenDomenta
ok.
Tee the Wicked

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:52 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero looked over toward Doru, as he took a treat. "It's okay, I don't know how to cook at all." He slowly took a bite, and immediately knew he liked them. "It's delicious. Sweet, and crunchy, but kinda soft-chewy too. You are a really good cook, Sato, thank you for making them." ஒ†

User Image

AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:32 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato and Nero he would smile more. Glad that everyone was getting along Doru would move to slowly turn himself in the direction he knew the voices where coming from so he was sitting so he was facing between them-

(Sorry for the short post)

Genkawolf

Tee the Wicked

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:49 pm
User Image
Sato wasn't surprised to hear that Nero doesn't know how to cook because most people got someplace or somebody to cook the meals for them so there is no reason to learn that skill that kind of dependence. "The marshmallows is what makes it soft and chewy, but I don't deserve all the credit Doru did most of the work" he replied with and picks one up to eat. "Almost forgot to ask if you have any food allergies" he asked Nero then eats the treat in his hand. "Are you not hungry, Doru?" he asked his friend.
AugustenDomenta
Tee the Wicked

Off Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas