14. Treble-Maker

Random color scheme ideas!

[color=#] ████ #[/color]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:48 pm
Name: Twitter Bit
Type: [Unicorn]
Body White. Freckles near the eyes. She is also a little on the short side
Eyes: Bright Blue!
Hair: Long, with a side ponytail. Two toned blue and pink for both mane and tail. Perhaps bangs that get in her eyes, but are too short to put in her ponytail to keep out of her face.
Cutie Mark 8D: Two or three birds flying in a circle
Brief Character Description: Twitter Bit wishes she could fly! She has a crazy fascination (some might say obsession) with birds. She likes to study them, follow them around, and mimic their sounds. Sometimes this mimicking spills over into regular conversation. (Think G3 Thistle Whistle and her way of talking). When she isn't thinking about birds, she is thinking about ways to get off the ground. If this means climbing something, jumping off of something, she is willing to try it! She also has a voracious appetite.
+ Ref pics where possible:

User Image

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:09 pm
Name: Cherry Merlot
Type: [Earth]
Body Tall and skinny, a pale red wine color (The middle color on the swatch I provided).
Eyes: Grey blue, long lashes. (The bottom color on the swatch provided).
Hair: Long and straight. Tail also long and cut similarly to her mane. Both a warm grey (top color on the swatch provided),
Cutie Mark 8D: Wine glass half full with a couple cherries near the bottom of the glass. Not in the drink itself, but along the base (laying next to the glass?)
Brief Character Description: Cherry Merlot is a winemaker! She owns a small vineyard, but mostly imports the grapes from anywhere else she can get them. Her favorite thing to do is to mix different fruit with her wines. She is a bit on the serious business-owner side, can be ruthless in negotiation and a sweet talker to customers who are on the fence about buying her wares. Uses her feminine wiles to encourage more business.

Colors were taken from this picture.
Pony Generator
Hey lookit me try to draw a pony! (You may have to click zoom in for it to show up)

I was musing along the lines of posing, maybe a sitting pose? There aren't many of those!

As always, these are just suggestions. Fell free to disregard anything that I say because you guys are the Phonyland Masters!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fireflight: Not sure how much longer the lashes can get, since the default style is already pretty spidery, but uh, ok. lol

Haha its totally fine! When I was typing this up I couldn't remember how long the lashes were normally, and I was far to lazy to just, you know, look it up. Normal lashes are definitely ok *thumbs up*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:43 pm
Name: Kit N Kaboodle
Type: [Flutter- Summerwing]
Body Chubby for a Flutter, with the typical long legs.
Eyes: Raspberry color, inquisitive
Hair: Mid length wavy hair, two colors. Tail same length, wavy and usually flying behind her.
Cutie Mark 8D: (Any ideas? My brain is at a loss here)
Brief Character Description: Kit loves to collect anything and everything. She doesn't steal, but if it looks interesting, she has to get her tiny hooves on it. Her collection is limited by what she can carry, unless she can get another phony to help her drag whatever it is back to her stable. Kit is a friendly Phony, but has a very short attention span so conversations are usually short and sweet. Just like her!

Her color palette was based off of this image.
User Image

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:00 pm
Name: Gill Net
Body Draft
Eyes: ████ #99D65C
Hair: Short and smooth. ████ #FAD389
Cutie Mark 8D: A beaker and a fish
Brief Character Description: Gill Net is an ichthyologist. He studies fish, and focuses mostly on lake dwelling fish. Gill Net is a bit of a know it all when it comes to his science, and he is hopeless when it comes to foals. They just don't know enough words!

I really like the markings of this pony with the color scheme I chose, and I know that it will probably put him into non normative. I also would like him to have glasses.

I took his color scheme from this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to draft, Twice as Fancy markings and Phonywear (glasses).

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:36 pm
Name: Wedding Bells
Body Average body type. ████ #FCD2B3
Eyes:  ████ #F7B483
Hair: Curly, pulled back into a messy ponytail with strands falling out. White hair with silver stripes.
Cutie Mark 8D: A lacy heart with two yellow bells overlaid it.
Brief Character Description: Wedding Bells is all about love! Her calling is planning weddings, and making sure each bride and groom has the time of their life. She is organized and cheerful, but can be ruthless if her plans do not go as smoothly as possible. When putting together weddings, she is devoted to what the happy couple wants and likes to collaborate with other phonies to get discounts and special deals.

+ Ref pics where possible: Look at me draw! biggrin

I chose this to kindof show the ponytail style.  

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:01 pm
Name: Ready-Set
Type: [Flutter-wing can be decided by the lovely all knowing Phony Masters]
Build: Slight and athletic
Body: ████ #7B9CE3
Eyes: ████ #486094
Hair: Short and scruffy, white. Tail is also short and scruffy in white.
Cutie Mark 8D: A heart with two wings
Brief Character Description: Ready-Set was born to race! She's quick and agile, and likes to show it off. Sometimes her head gets a little too big, but all it takes is second place to humble her back to her cheery self. Because of her natural speed, Ready-Set likes to get tasks done as quickly as possible, racing from one step to another without being too careful.
+ Ref pics where possible: Yes she is a cosplay!
Im trying to draw phonies!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:31 pm
Name: Time Travel
Build: Lean
Body: ████ #CAA882
Eyes: ████ #301600
Hair: ████ #EBE2D3
Cutie Mark 8D: grandfather clock
Brief Character Description: He's a travelling clock repairman!

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:32 pm
Name: Lei-ed Back
Type: [Mer]
Build: Lean
Body: ████ #F26172
Eyes: ████ #E3164F
Hair: ████ #F4C343
Cutie Mark 8D: Hibiscus
Brief Character Description: Lei is just what his name means; calm, cool and collected. His favorite thing to do is watch people, phonies, birds, it doesn't matter. No stress is his motto!
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:49 am
Name: Backdraft
Build: Draft, would adore soot-covered front hooves!
Body: ████
Eyes: ████
Hair: ████ ████ TaF long, swept up in a fabulous man-bun. Tail in similar fashion please!
Cutie Mark 8D: Firefighter's Helmet with a flame behind it
Brief Character Description: Backdraft is a phony destined to save lives! He wants to be a firefighter! He's quick to jump to action, as long at is doesn't involve swimming. Backdraft takes his job very seriously; this sometimes leads to days of patrol with little social interaction. He's a sweetheart when he does actually speak.

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:33 pm
Name: Bubble Wrap
Type: [Mer]
Build: Average
Body: ████ #60C0D6
Eyes: ████ #2B66B3
Hair: ████ #EBF5F5
Cutie Mark 8D: Spiral Bubbles
Brief Character Description: Water safety is her motto! Spiral patrols the shoreline, ready to lend a hoof if someone who can't swim falls in, or a kayak flips over. She wants to make sure everyone is following the rules of the water.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:13 am
Name: Almond Branch
Build: Sturdy
Hair: ████ ████
Cutie Mark 8D: Almond Blossom
Brief Character Description:She's a quiet, hopeful type. Almond has a positive outlook on life, but knows that it's not all roses and buttercream. When conflict abounds, she errs on the side of timid, hiding behind her parents or siblings. She enjoys being outside with a book, the more remote the better. As you can probably guess, she's going to tend almond trees!

*Additional Notes* I would adore almond blossom's in her hair! Her colors are based off of Van Gogh's "Almond Blossom"  

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:43 pm
Name: Om Nom
Build: Short and Stocky, hair and tail very short.
Eyes: Dark brown
Cutie Mark 8D: A bowl full of food, perhaps surrounded by a heart?
Brief Character Description: Om Nom loves two things, food and pets! He's combined them together to become a pet food creator. Bouncy and a little loud, Nom loves to be around everyone, and revels in attention. He isn't the brightest lamp in the store; Treble-maker truly is the brains of the operation. But as long as he gets to keep trying new recipes, he's happy.

Om Nom is an incarnation of my current Corgi GusGus. I know that the markings will for SURE be Twice As Fancy, and very simplified, and I'm very ok with that.

On to cute dog pictures!

User Image || User Image || User Image || User Image || User Image || User Image
(He's on the left)
(I tried to get him at all angles)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:44 pm
Name: Name
Type: [Species]
Build:
Hair: ████
Cutie Mark 8D:
Brief Character Description:

Buzzword ]
Personality: [Buzz was sucked into the digital world early in life, and can almost always be seen taking pictures of her food, posting status updates on at least three different social media sites, and lamenting about how "only fifty people liked my last photo!" She's determined to get as many followers as possible (whatever that means), and she's recently discovered blogging and the joys of telling people what she thinks without fear of getting flamed (There's fire involved!?). A mild recluse, she's quiet IRL (again Buzz? I don't know what that means!) and easily startled. But once she's behind a screen of any kind, she becomes confident, poetic, and just a little bit obnoxious.

...Don't give me that look young lady, you know I'm right.]  

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:45 pm
Name: Treble-Maker
Build: Short and lean, Super short tail and hair, CC color
Eyes: Golden brown
Cutie Mark 8D: CC!
Brief Character Description: Treble is the business side of the sibling duo. She's got the head for numbers, and balances the finances of the pet store she and Om Nom run together. When she isn't checking registers, Treble is busy making fun toys for pets to play with; most of them with a musical theme! Treble is quiet until she wants something. Then good luck trying to get her to shut up! She gets along with everyone, but foals are her favorite.

Treble-Maker is an incarnation of my current Corgi Treble Clef. I know that the markings will for SURE be Twice As Fancy, and very simplified, and I'm very ok with that.

On to cute dog pictures!

User Image || User Image || User Image || User Image || User Image || User Image
(She's on the right)
(Ignore her mauling Baby!Gus)

Product Proposals | Quest Threads for Customs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas