Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild ☆ Pretty in Paint!

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Newbie, Supporting, Training, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 226 227 228 229 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

9,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:50 pm
Welcome to the NSTG!

Just post a little bit about yourself here.

Feel free also to make a thread in this subforum as your introduction, if you like. smilies/icon_3nodding.gif

We hope you enjoy your time with us at the NSTG!

DE  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:52 pm
Hi, I'm DarkElf27, otherwise known as Drake or just Dark Elf. Please do not call me "Elf". I've been on gaia for almost a year now, and enjoy RPGing (role-play-gaming).  

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

9,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Ni`s Mood Rings

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:27 pm
Hi, I'm Ni`s Mood Rings (you can just call me Ni)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:39 pm
Ni`s Mood Rings Wrote:
Hi, I'm Ni`s Mood Rings (you can just call me Ni)

Wow! What luck! Let me introduce myself. I am oddoppo and I am interested in gaining friends worldwide. I am a screenwriter who would also like to learn how to use my computer to do anime. I am also an artist. I may be older than the average Gaian, but I hope this won't make a difference. I love the art I have seen so far.  

oddoppo

Salahare

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:43 pm
Hi, my name's Salahare, and many people I've met have taken to type 'Sal' in place of my name. smilies/icon_sweatdrop.gif I like dragons above all things, and am seeking to become a Gaian Bard! Traveling from Bar to Bar all across Gaia, telling stories of ancient and forgotten heroes, singing songs from foreign and mysyrious lands...
But most of all, I'm seeking memorable experiences in this new world I've discovered in my travels. I've yet to know all I can about this place, and how to be a 'Gaian.' smilies/icon_smile.gif  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:20 pm
Hi! My name is Myrenna, and I am new to Gaia. I like swimming, reading, writing and video games, especially Final Fantasy.  

Myrenna

Kitsune_no_Yami

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:53 pm
Um...hello... ^.^;

I'm Kitsune no Yami...and I'm fairly new to Gaia (been here for about a month). I'm an avid FF gamer and I like reading, anime, and school. smilies/icon_sweatdrop.gif  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:01 pm
hi I just joined up as well nice to meet you all  

Anshar

smpln1609

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:46 pm
yo im corey. i enjoy gaming swimming and football. im a newbie and wonder if you could tell me how to get money in the world of gia. im 15 and am a freshmen in highschool  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:09 pm
I'm Susan. My rorschach tests say I'm sexually motivated. I often ask strange questions. I write spam. I want to go to college, but my rent's won't sign my fafsa forms. I like word games.
I can't really define myself by a paragraph tho.  

tactical_grace

Minz za Nimi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:03 pm
tactical_grace Wrote:
I'm Susan. My rorschach tests say I'm sexually motivated. I often ask strange questions. I write spam. I want to go to college, but my rent's won't sign my fafsa forms. I like word games.
I can't really define myself by a paragraph tho.

I find you interesting! I'm new here smilies/icon_biggrin.gif Just joined on the 8th of March! I'm 29, female, Alaskan, and a mommy of 4 great LITTLE kids. (Yep, that's alot smilies/icon_blaugh.gif ) I'm umh... well... Sexually motivated LOL! smilies/icon_redface.gif I also ask strange questions, stupid questions, LOTS of questions... if I annoy you just come out and tell me. I dont' get offended!

I like music (GOD do I love music) in so many forms! I sing it, write it, perform it, listen to it, and used to center my entire life around it when I was in musical theater and opera! I'm really into gothic music quite honestly, but not just ANY gothic music. Right now I like two groups: Era, and Evanescence. Two other groups I can really REALLY get into are Pink Floyd and Enigma!

I'm an avid creative writer. I am also an extremely a**l speller and technical writer. I used to do jobs involving editing, proofreading, and short-story articles. Now, I'm freelance, using free time in my real life to write poetry at 4am in the morning when I shouldn't be awake! I help other people in my community correct their stories, novels, etc. for free. It's just something I really enjoy doing.

I love to read but I'm incredibly picky about what I choose to read. Novels include ANYTHING that is horror, gothic, psychotic (like Stephen King), SOME mystery, SOME romance, SOME freaky and downright twisted books... like I said, it just depends. My favorite authors include Stephen King, Anne Rice (AND all of her surnames smilies/icon_redface.gif which include her Sleeping Beauty series!), and some others. I love Morgan Llewellyn but only a few of her books. Right now tho I can't read too much, as I'm waiting for my gimpy glasses to come in! smilies/icon_eek.gif

As for smaller interests, I love kids, hiking, backpacking, editing artwork, touching UP artwork, collecting artwork, and just being a really REALLY good friend to people. One thing in my life that keeps me motivated is helping. If I have the resources, I help FREELY. Not that I like beggars or whiners, but when I see someone in need, you better believe I give what I have.

That's all for now. You can read my journal! BE WARNED THO! It's mostly over PG 13 :domo:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:11 pm
I'm Alexis and i'm brand new here. I'm already eyeing fox ears and a tail, but that'll take forever, so moving ON! I like reading manga (my favorite is Pretear) and my current anime fave is FMA. I hope everyone that reads this is having a good day smilies/icon_heart.gif  

iDANYs

Harlo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:15 pm
I'm Harlo and I joined this two days ago. I'm still trying to get a feel for the place and see if I like it, but so far it's been interesting.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:08 pm
Harlo Wrote:
I'm Harlo and I joined this two days ago. I'm still trying to get a feel for the place and see if I like it, but so far it's been interesting.

Hi, welcome to the guild Harlo! smilies/icon_biggrin.gif  

Ni`s Mood Rings

Vexrm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:56 pm
I'm Vexrm or Vex. Annoying little guy who has no clue what he's doing and apparently my choice of clothing is blinding all of Gaia. I joined up for help and answers to stupid questions and god do I have stupid questions...  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 226 227 228 229 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games