We Need To Keep Moving. ((Closed)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:30 pm
User Image

It's 2019, the world is in ruins, ever human on earth is dead and the animals are all infected, its rare to find any non infected animals. A group of men and woman (this means no kids under 18 ) are the only healthy humans left, their group is led by a man (me) that was once in the military, he has a horrible past and hates to talk about it. Everyone in the group has to talk to him before making any big discussion and they all go to him for answers to their questions. He is the pack leader and everyone respects him for it. How will this group continue to survive when food supply gets low?

Characters

Leader: -I-NaturallyMickey-I-
Second in command: ChemNerd11

Doctor: -CrossroadsQueen-
Ex Cop In Training: II Riddel II
Regular Woman: ohheyimbrookk
Regular Man: June Lovelette

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:43 pm
Characters

Hi, your name is? (name)
How old did you say you were? (18 - 27)
I see, what do you think about your leader? (my character)
Thats nice, who are you exactly? (role)
Mhm, tell me a little about yourself. (personality/bio)
Nice to meet you, do you have any other things to tell me about? (extra)

(pm me if you want to join please ^ ^)

DeersackBatman

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

``````````````````___________________

Hi, your name is? Michael J Miller
How old did you say you were? Twenty seven
I see, what do you think about your group? They are an amazing group, I'd give my life for each of them.
Thats nice, who are you exactly? I'm the leader per say, they all trust me and I try my best to keep everyone equally as safe.
Mhm, tell me a little about yourself. Michael is a serious guy, its rare that he has a smile on his face. Some might call him hard on the outside soft on the inside, he is not afraid to take a life to save the ones he loves or give his for the people he cares for. Michael's past isn't the prettiest story ever, he hates bringing it up and usually changes the subject when someone talks to him about it.
Nice to meet you, do you have any other things to tell me about? Not really, your wasting my time by asking these pointless questions any ways.

___________________``````````````````

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:11 pm
User Image

Arabella Landia
Twenty Three
They all help out so much, I love them.
I'm just a normal girl who helps out.
She's a very kind girl, She will chicken out most of the time but some people just have to deal with it. She was the youngest of three boys so she always got made fun of and beat up by her older brothers. She can be crazy and wild at points but you have to be close to find that out.

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

ChemNerd11

Magnetic Conversationalist

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Hi, your name is? Nadia Marie Soto

How old did you say you were? Twenty-Six

I see, what do you think about your leader? I like Michael. He’s a strong leader and he genuinely cares about the group. Military man at heart, I don’t think we could have asked for a better, more qualified, man to follow.

Thats nice, who are you exactly? I'm second in command after Michael

Mhm, tell me a little about yourself. Before the outbreak I was a cop. I had an ex-husband and daughter. I don’t know what’s happened to them now though. My little girl was spending the week with her father when stuff started getting crazy. I called him, but he didn’t answer and when I went to his house, they were nowhere to be found. I know there’s a good chance they didn’t make it, but the hope that I will find my daughter alive is what gets me up in the mornings. I’m stubborn, confident, sarcastic, protective, and I love with all my heart. I’m determined to keep everyone in the group safe and alive, even if we butt heads. It’s just us now, so even if I don’t like someone, I’ll probably need them around eventually. Though I’m extremely serious at times because this is a serious situation, I’m also laid back. I try to keep things light, calm, and upbeat when I can.

Nice to meet you, do you have any other things to tell me about? If I ever find indisputable proof my baby is dead, I won't have a reason to keep fighting and living.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:28 pm
User Image
Well this side of mortality is scaring me to death. Just don't think about it at all

User Image

Hi, your name is? Axel Reed
How old did you say you were? 24
I see, what do you think about your leader? I'd be dead without him, i'm greatful and would do anything for him, no hesitation
That's nice, who are yu exactly? Just a regular guy, doesn't mean i'm useless though, i'm a jack of all trades you could say
Mhm, tell me a little about yourself. Before all this.... chaos happend, I was just a normal guy, working as a camera man for a news station. I had a fiance... nevermind, I don't wanna talk about it. I'm outgoing, witty, brash, and kind though

Soldier on, soldier on. Keep your heart close to the ground.

User Image  

Vivet

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:08 am
User ImageUser Image
Hi, your name is? Dean Bryan
How old did you say you were? 26
I see, what do you think about your leader? He's strict, he know what's got to be done and he does it. But I'll admit, sometimes he's too strict, he doesn't know how to have a little fun. Worlds gone to s**t, mine as well live life to, well, the fullest it can be before your time comes. Oh and he cannot take a joke, dude is boring as hell.
That's nice, who are you exactly? I am the doctor!
Mhm, tell me a little about yourself. Well before, you know, doomsday, I was happily working in a hospital. Man were those nurses hot, anyways, I'm not married, my parents have passed while before doomsday. I'm flirty and all I ever think about is sex, but I take my job very seriously. I'm funny and love to crack jokes, I'm playful, and some might even say I'm frigging adorable.
Nice to meet you, do you have any other things to tell me about? I have a necklace around my neck that my younger brother gave me, I'm not sure what happened to him, we stop talking a while back. And I have this one ring I always wear on my right hand.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hi, your name is? Adi Shaul
How old did you say you were? 25
I see, what do you think about your leader? He is strong like the seas, brave and true. He shines down on us like the sun, spreading comfort and happiness all around. He is much like my God, in whom without I believe I would not be here on this Earth.
Thats nice, who are you exactly? Ex Cop in training
Mhm, tell me a little about yourself: I am stronger then I look, very stubborn, strong willed, independent and honest. I am a native from Israel and my lack of understanding for American culture gets me in to trouble sometimes. I first came to America when my father sent me here to collect money from one of his contacts, but that was when everything changed and everyone died. I couldn't get back to my homeland. So I remained in this strange country, searching for survivors until I found Micheal's gang. I was hesitant on joining their group because I do prefer the freedom of doing things my way, but as the Americans say "United We Stand."
Nice to meet you, do you have any other things to tell me about?: I speak fluent English, Arabic, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Turkish and Russian. I am quite skilled in hunting and hand to hand combat. (She likes to sleep with her gun in her pillow.)

DeersackBatman

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:25 am
~We will now be starting!~

ChemNerd11

-CrossroadsQueen-

xX_Death_Daisy_Xx

ohheyimbrookk

June Lovelette

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:26 am
User Image

User Image

~Sometimes you don't know how strong you are, until strong is the only thing left to be..~

= Michael looked around their camp sight, they food was hung high so animals wouldn't get at it. Michael stood out in the forest clearing where their camp site took place, his crystal blue eyes scanned the site, everything was in check, nothing was ripped or knocked over so he knew no wild animals payed a visit. The tall military man lifted his gun off the ground holding it in his right hand, he walked over to the fire pit, they hardly used the fire pit, Michael told them it would attact unwanted attention. Michael sat down on a log and loaded his gun, he was always ready for something, he had to keep these people safe they all depended on him and he couldn't let them down. Michael slowly put his gun down, he looked around listening to the wind blow threw the leafs of the trees, everything was calm.. For now..
=

User Image

DeersackBatman

ChemNerd11

Magnetic Conversationalist

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:47 am
User Image
Nadia Marie Soto

User Image

I can't escape myself
So many times I've lied
But there's still rage inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

XXXXNadia shifted slightly in her sleep. The morning breeze had a nipping chill to it and it seemed no matter how she laid she was going to remain cold. The woman opened her eyes and stared up at the tree branches over her head. Being hungry, dirty, in pain, and tired were all things she could handle without any kind of complaint, but she hated being cold. Quietly, Nadia stood and wrapped her arms around herself, looking around slowly. Another day, another prayer she would stumble across her baby girl and her ex, preferably alive. Nadia heard something behind her and looked over her shoulder to see Michael. Of course he was already up. She walked over to the pit and took a seat on the log opposite his, her arms crossed in front of her stomach as she leaned forward a bit, trying to keep them warm. She didn't say anything, just started down into the empty pit. There really was nothing to say. She was still trying to get over the horrible images that flashed through her head all night. She hated the nightmares about her daughter too.

So what if you can see the darkest side of me
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:38 am
User Image
Well this side of mortality is scaring me to death. Just don't think about it at all

User Image

Axel rolled over in his sleeping bag, and tried to bundle up close. He had just finished his night shift gaurd duty an hour ago, but he couldn't fall asleep. He heard the sounds of a gun being loaded, and knew it had to be Michael.
Axel always listened to what Michael had to say, no hesistation, no matter how crazy it was. He thought back to the day when they first met. A pack on wild dogs were chasing after Axel, and gaining in fast. Axel just knew this would be the death of him, being eatin alive by wild dogs. Axel said his last prayer as he felt the dogs breath against his leg. Suddenly, there was a gun shot and the leader of the pack died, then another dog, then another. The rest of the pack retreated, and Axel couldn't believe he was alive.
Ever since then, Axel has been eternally greatful to Michael. Even if the plan sounded super crazy, and it sounded like they would die, Michael was always right and in the end everyone was safe and there was food in their stomachs.

Soldier on, soldier on. Keep your heart close to the ground.

User Image  

Vivet

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:46 am
User Image

User Image

~Sometimes you don't know how strong you are, until strong is the only thing left to be..~

= Michael lifted his head a little looking over at Nadia, she was up, that was good. The blue eye'd man sat up a little, he cleared his throat before speaking. "We have to leave.." He knew no one would like hearing that, they all thought the camp site was their safest place and they all believed Michael knew what he was doing when he told them the spot they all chose was perfect, but hearing that they have to leave their new home was going to cause fights for sure. Michael sighed lightly. "We need to wake the others and pack everything up, only carry what we need, leave the rest behind." He told her as he looked into her dark brown eyes, that same serious and tough expression on his face. =

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:10 am
User Image

Arabella woke up to Michael talking, She rubbed her eyes and looked up at everyone, Most of them were awake already. She sighed and looked up at Michael and huffed out a breath, She didn't want to leave. She didn't want to pack up and carry it all until they found a new place to camp. She hated being one of the last people on earth, But she was glad that she was still alive. She stood up and stretched her arms out and put her hands on her hips, She was ready to pack up.

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas