Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sorcerer's Academy

Back to Guilds

School for magical creatures and beings. 

Tags: role play, magic, school, supernatural, fantasy 

Reply A Sorcerer's Academy
[Official] >>> Let's Role-Play! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J a q y u

Captain

Transcendent Manifestation

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:35 pm
This is the official role-play thread, as soon as your character has been accepted and been published you're free to start your adventure! emotion_c8

Go go go!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:06 am
((Let me see if i can do something thurrr))
((BTW, to people... try not lose themselfs while i write, each character of will have their color-- rose:red, zuru:blue,mana:green))

The hall was dark, no light could be seen, no sound could be heard.
She opened her door and stood there, staring at the blank view. With a deep sigh, Mana took her cards and started shuffling in a graceful way, then pull one out and stared at it- "7 Clover." she chuckled "Luck i see...perhaps today they bring me a decent breakfast.."

Trainer Mana

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:59 pm
(Cool rp time 8D finaaaaaalllly)
Sophia:

It's been a whole long lonely year. Without her dear cousin Delilah, Sophia had spend most of her time alone. Looking sadly out in the sky, hoping to reunite with her cousin again. She would sqeeze her plushy (present from Delilah) whenever she goes into deep thinking as tears begin to roll down her face. Longing and hoping all alone in her little dorm.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:28 pm
(//wewewewweeeee whee )

It was Ash's first day here. He heard of all the rumors that went around at this school, but when he asked a teacher, they just ignored his question and changed the subject. He felt distrusted and alone because of this. "Why don't these people like me?" he asked himself. "Do they think I'm a weirdo or something? Does my hair look funny?" Ash was always self concious of himself, and had awkward emotions. He'd been through a lot over the last years. He was no ordinary teenage boy.
+++
Delilah was taken away. She had gone to the underworld. She became a demon under her mothers demand. Delilah had no control of this, and couldn't do anything about it. As the days passed and more and more she thought, she could her a faint whisper. It was a familiar voice, but she was so lost in her mothers demands, she pushed it away.  

NekoChubbz

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:35 pm
Sophia looked out the windows to see the beautiful sun flashing it's happiness everywhere. It almost made her feel enlightened. Almost.
She decided to take a stroll in the garden. Even though the first day for classes had started today, ever since Delilah's dissapearance, Sophia only came to class a couple of times. She also talked less and her smiles fade away before long.
She was but a mere shell of emptiness.
Alone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:49 pm
Since it was Ash's first day he didn't really know where to go, so he decided to just stroll around. He came across an overgrown enlighting garden and decided to check it out. There were many different flowers and plants. They all gave off a good feeling and made him calm. Since he had his guitar with him like always, and his notebook, he decided to practice writing some songs. He found a small concrete bench to sit on and took out his acoustic guitar and flipped to a page in his book.  

NekoChubbz

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:53 pm
Sophia walked endlessly. Not knowing where she would go. Just moving forward.
As she walked and walked and walked she came across a strange someone.
He was squirming around doing who knows what. She was so quite it took him a few minute to realize she was there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:01 pm
Ash was looking for a recent song he had been writing but couldn't find it in his book. Once he found it he started to strum his guitar. Ash felt uncomfortable all of a sudden. He looked behind him to see a girl standing only a couple feet away. How long had she been here? Ash suddenly stood up and grabbed his things in a rush.  

NekoChubbz

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:05 pm
I stared blankly at him while he suddenly got up in a rush. He tried putting his things together but it only fall everywhere. I had no idea how to deal with this.
What would Delilah do?
Seeing people reminds me of how scared I am of others.
If only she was here...

((Gahh I started writting in first person again. DX
keep forgetting. //sobbu TTA TT
just pretend it's in third person kaay?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:20 pm
Whats with this girl why won't she leave?! Where did she even come from?! Ash's things had scattered all over the ground as he'd gotten up. Great. Just great. Now my stuff is scattered all over the place. Ash looked up to see the girl standing there staring. She was awfully pretty. He sensed something about her. She was different. Not like the others. Like him. Ash stood up to look at her eye leveled. Her hair glistened in the morning sun. She looked beautiful even if she was worn out. "Uh, Hello there." Ash greeted. "I'm Arashi, but you can call me Ash. Kind of like the Pokemon character" Ash kidded. He wasn't good with people he didn't know, but she, she was different.  

NekoChubbz

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:25 pm
Sophia continued to stare even after Arashi's greeting. She have forgotten what it's like to talk to people. She studdered, trying to say some words.
"nmm....m...nmnm...ni....ce......to-t-o..." It was hard for her. Her voice was broken from such a long time without speaking. She moved her gaze to another direction, trying to avoid the embarrasement. The thought of Delilah flashed inside her head. "You can do it!" Delilah would say. But she wasn't there.
That only left Sophia with no courage. Finally, tears dripped down her cheeks slowly and she turned around and walked away quickly.

I knew this was a bad idea.
She thought  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:37 pm
Ash saw the girl suddenly start to cry. He stepped towards her but then she just ran away. "W-wait!" Ash yelled after her. Was it something I said? Ash grabbed the last of the papers and put his guitar's case strap on the shoulder and ran in her direction. He couldn't loose meeting this girl. He sensed that she was different. "Wait!" Ash couldn't keep up as she turned a corner and disappeared. He was lost now and didn't know where to go. He was lost again. No where to turn. He suddenly felt like he was being enclosed on. The wind picked up and leaves blew around. The sky turned grey. It was happening again. It happened when he was scared. It's happened plenty times before, when he's sad, scared, mad. You name it. That's why Ash had come here.
~~~~
Delilah felt a disturbance go thru the back of her spine. Could people of the underworld even be in a such way? It was getting clear to her. There was something there like she needed to just reach out and grab it but couldn't. She heard a faint whisper in her ear. She turned around but no one was there. The darkness engoulped her. S-Sophia? Delilah whispered into the darkness.  

NekoChubbz

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:44 pm
(Oh gawd. Drama begins now 8D)

Sophia picked up her speed as tears keep coming out.
Suddenly she felt a sudden wind. It was not hers. The wind was sharped and thunder clashed all of the sudden. An aura spread, though does not seem evil. She didn't know what it was. Then she remembered that boy back there. She may not be the best at conversations but she didn't want anyone to get hurt. Sophia quickly turned back in hoping of finding him again.
Arashi was it?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:53 pm
Oh no. This can't be happening. Someone could get hurt. Ash tried to calm himself down but It wasn't working. As he looked up into the sky he felt even more alone. But now he felt even worse. He felt to be a failure. Coming to the school meant for him, and on the first day ruining everything. He then regained his focus to see a the girl back. He just starred at her and started to cry. He felt dizzy. The garden looked like it was spinning, or was he just going insane? Suddenly Ash fell to the ground and then the winds stopped. There were no more drops of rain. The clouds that spread across the sky now faided, to show the true Blue sky. The garden was lively again.

//smacked. Sorry for making you a cry baby Ash TTATT  

NekoChubbz

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:58 pm
Ahh
Sophia thought.
He just suddenly collasped.
she tried waking him up but calling him many times but er voice was too broken out to be audiable..
She grabbed his shoulders and shaked him a bit but he didn't wake up.
Then I guess I have no choice"
Sophia thought
She smacked him hard on the face and his eyes opened slowly.

((Im sorry that it comes to this but I have no choice.
//shot XD
Nahh not really I just wanted to slap other characters for some reason
. 3. adds to the drama no?))  
A Sorcerer's Academy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out