Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Operation Stormfront (Complete) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:54 pm
Operation Stormfront

Number of Teams Allowed: 3

Team 1: Trey / Niko and Iko
Team 2: Shira / Atticus
Team 3: Lucien / Max

Reward: 10 KE souls per team (+ loot from the SiegeBreaker's vault, if located)

User Image

Summary: Lord Death has just received a request for help from the Governor of Miami: The SteelForge Empire has launched a massive assault against the city in an attempt to plunder it for wealth and resources. An entire fleet of SteelForge airships led by an "Admiral Alex" is headed towards Miami at this very moment and before they invade the city they plan on testing a new weapon carried on their flagship, "The SiegeBreaker". While the specifics are unknown, it is believed to have the power to devastate entire cities.

In response, Lord Death has asked for a small, elite team of WeaponMeisters to launch an assault against the fleet before it moves within range of Miami. Lord Death is desperate enough to enlist the help of a longtime enemy: pirate and smuggler Captain Rachel T. The team will board Captain Rachel's pirate ship "The Shadow Skirter", which will get them close enough to board the enemy flagship without being detected and destroy the engine, causing it, Admiral Alex and the new weapon to sink into the ocean, forcing the SteelForge Empire to call off it's assault.

((PM me to join!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:06 pm
You find yourself led, blindfolded, for several hours by Captain Rachel's men. When they remove your blindfold you are at a small airport that looks like it has been abandoned for years. It sits in the middle of nowhere, where a sinister looking ship waits for take-off.

The Shadow Skirter

User Image

Captain Rachel T. herself is standing by the entry-ramp with a scowl on her face, waiting for you to arrive.

Captain Rachel T.

User Image

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:40 pm
Sabrewolf123

Spreader of Despair

User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Shira stared up at the ship for a moment as she took in the detail before looking towards where the woman, who she guessed what the captain, was standing. She wasn't too thrilled with the fact that she had to deal with one of her grandfather's many enemies since most treated her like she was actually him, despite this, she had a serious and calm expression on her face. She began walking towards the ship and, as she did, she looked back to see if her partner was there, she knew the answer though obviously.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Indeed, as Shira looked back, there would be Atticus, cloaked in his signature black coat. He would be watching the woman stand on the ship, the moment they arrived, his eyes never leaving her. Once Shira started moving again, he would follow be behind her closely.

Soul Wavelength: Stable
Souls: 55
Soul Resonance: Inactive
Energy Output: 0%
OOC:

00SpiritedAway00

Sabrewolf123

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:57 pm
00SpiritedAway00

Spreader of Despair

The Shadow Skirter

User Image

Captain Rachel T.

User Image

The Captain's scowl deepened as Shira and Atticus approached. "I thought he was joking we he said he was sending his own daughter," Captain Rachel said in a husky voice. She spat out some tobacco as she waited for them on the gangway. "We don't have no quarters fit for a princess Death. My apologies."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hearing how the woman spoke, Atticus would smile, "I think I might like this old hag. At least she doesn't try and give you any special treatment." he said as he seemed to take enjoyment in the way she spoke to Shira. She clearly didn't treat Shira any differently than most people would. "But Shira doesn't need a room like that. All she need is to be close to me and she'll be fine." Atticus told the woman.

OOC:

00SpiritedAway00

Sabrewolf123

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:06 pm
Sabrewolf123

Spreader of Despair

User Image
User Image

Shira wasn't surprised by the first words spoken to her "Princess? That is new." she muttered before stopping before her "I will manage, thank you for your concern though." she stated with a small smirk and bowed slightly just to be polite before looking back up once more. "It is a pleasure to meet you none the less, I am Shira and this is Atticus." she told her.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:15 pm
00SpiritedAway00

Spreader of Despair

The Shadow Skirter

User Image

Captain Rachel T.

User Image

Captain Rachel gave a harsh laugh. "Well, make sure to stick close to your knight in shining armor shinigami. There's a lot of me mates that don't take kindly to Death or his spawn." She began walking up the gangway, gesturing for them to follow. "Snarls, fire 'er up!" she yelled. From deep within the ship came a growl as if the Shadow Skirter itself was a beast that was awakening from slumber. Red lights winked on at the top of the masts and on various parts of the ship. They shone brightly as dusk was rapidly approaching.

Captain Rachel stood on the deck as it vibrated beneath them. Steam began to issue from the engines of the ship and ropes were being cast off one after another. "Another thing. Don't start any fights with the crew that you can't win. And if you do win, toss their corpse overboard. I don't need 'em stinking up the place."  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:19 pm
Sabrewolf123

Spreader of Despair

User Image
User Image

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting a greeting party anyway." Shira said as she walked onto the ship. She listened to Rachel but said nothing and only walked around the deck. "Was anyone else supposed to be here?" she muttered.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:23 pm
User Image
Lucian bolted down the way to the ship at full speed "Hey wait up!" He yelled, hearing the ship starting up. For some reason he was always late to these missions. He got to the end of the entry ramp and quickly ran up to get onto the ship. Once on board he put his hands onto his knees, resting. He took a moment to catch his breath but he obviously wasn't worried about his partner, Max was way more than fast enough to make it onto the ship. Lucian then looked up and smiled "Sorry I'm late."  

NeverDreamt

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:32 pm
chadjo97

00SpiritedAway00

Spreader of Despair

Max

User Image

Max bounded on-board moments after Lucien, having stayed behind him to make sure they both made it. He was clearly irritated that they were late yet again. You'll be late to your own funeral he thought to Lucien, looking around the ship they were on. It smelled horrible, though he doubted the humans could smell it. This was going to be a long trip for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

"If I knew that being a pirate would give me such freedoms I would have done so long ago." Atticus said in response to Captain Rachel's words about fighting. "Captain, are your men strong?" he asked, just as Lucian appeared, "Well what do you know, it is that kid from yesterday." he said.

OOC:

00SpiritedAway00

Sabrewolf123

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:42 pm
chadjo97

Sabrewolf123

Spreader of Despair

User Image
User Image

Shira glanced over at Lucien and the wolf they saw not too long ago "It's your buddy Atticus." she said in a joking tone as she stood there.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:49 pm
Sabrewolf123

00SpiritedAway00

Spreader of Despair

User Image
Lucian noticed Atticus and Shira, at first not really recognizing Atticus because he had just briefly talked with him. But then it clicked "Oh yay, look who we got to work with." He thought sarcastically to Max. He just smiled and them and gave a small wave. He got took his hands off of his knees and casually put them into his pockets as he stood up straight. He looked to the captain "Lucian and Max reporting for duty." He said to her.  

NeverDreamt

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

As the boy waved, Atticus merely brushed him off, "You are just full of jokes aren't you, Shira." he said as he stood beside her, "Things are going to get difficult if we don't focus on the mission, so lets just agree to be comrades for the sake of completing it, okay?" Atticus asked, looking back at Lucian.

OOC:

00SpiritedAway00

Sabrewolf123

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff