Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sidekick Academy!

Back to Guilds

guild for Sidekick Academy, a superhero b/c! Or sidekick, if you wanna see it that way... 

Tags: superhero, sidekick, breedables, dc comics, marvel 

Reply Sidekick Academy!
ADOPTION CENTER [closed]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sidekickaa
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:49 am
ADOPTION CENTER
These pretty kids are looking for a good owner...

Alright bros, if you're a frequent b/c goer you'd know about this terrible affliction that plagues all b/cs: babies without owners. Sad, but true

So! If you're feeling generous and would like to pick up a new son/daughter, do take a gander and see if any of our babbus tickle your fancy!

SO I WANT TO ADOPT ONE, HOW?

• Pick a baby, any baby.

• Fill out a form and post it in this thread to claim the kid. From this date onwards, you have a total of three weeks to make an appropriate profile AND get it approved.

• Make a profile in the Quest forum as per the normal procedure for questing and label the thread with [ADOPT] so that the managers will give it priority

• You may only adopt ONE character from the adoption center! Give others a chance please.

• Send a trade of 30k to the mule. We will not accept it until your baby's profile is approved. Once that is done, we will accept the trade and the kid is officially yours.

• If you cannot get approved within the three weeks, we will cancel trade and dismiss your application, and the kid will be up for grabs again. You will not be allowed to reapply for another kid for the next three months or partake in the next event that has rookies up for grabs.
    BUT, if you require an extension of the deadline, please PM Shnazz or the mule about it

Any questions? Do feel free to post them here or PM Cheekiebirdie, Shnazz, or the mule directly!

If not, scroll down to look at your potential children...

Credits for the idea goes to seikueon!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:51 am
THEM BABBUS
what qtpies

namehere
text text text
kid here

namehere
text text text
kid here

sidekickaa
Captain

sidekickaa
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:00 am
ADOPTION PAPERS
just sign here and here

Done? Saw a kid you'd like to take home? Fill up a form!

[color=lightseagreen][size=16]I CLAIM THEE[/size][/color][size=11]
[b]Username[/b]
[b]Which kid[/b]
[b]Deadline for profile completion[/b]
[b]I have read all the rules in this thread and I understand what I am getting myself into[/b] Yes/No (then why are you filling up this form get out)/I'm in a lot of trouble aren't I/Remember to send trade ok
[/size]

I CLAIM THEE
Username mori
Which kid Joseph Gordon Levitt aka Nightwing
Deadline for profile completion 30 Feb
I have read all the rules in this thread and I understand what I am getting myself into Yes/I'm in a lot of trouble aren't I/I will send trade now

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:56 pm
ADOPTED CHILDREN

Pinky Adopted by Krista_Darkangel_Silme [profile]
This previously owned babbu is getting a clean swipe on his past! That's right, you may give him a new history/power/personality...! Whatever suits your needs! And look at those tattoos man! Go wild, but not too wild. emotion_awesome
User Image

Green Dude Adopted by Cooro Cooro [profile]
Traversing the many plains of different owners... This kid also lacks a background! His abilities are simple: super-strength in his arms, which may grow if desired to a reasonably large size! Sound good? Get creative with how he turned green perhaps? Up to you~!
User Image

Bird Boy Adopted by Yvessa [profile]
This poor youth has also had his fair share in traveling through hands... But on the flip-side? FREEDOM! All you need to keep in mind for this young man is that his powers must be somehow related to birds~! Cool, right? We certainly think so...!!
User Image

Glasses adopted by Miidnight Melody [profile]
Check out this shiny kid with glasses and a backpack! Doesn't he look prepared for some kind of adventure? He even has a scar! Well adventure should come his way if he strikes your fancy to write up a fresh profile for this rookie!
User Image

sidekickaa
Captain

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
Crew

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:35 pm
I CLAIM THEE
Usernamekrista_darkangel_silme
Which kid Pinky
Deadline for profile completion Dec 7th.
I have read all the rules in this thread and I understand what I am getting myself into Yes

I will send the trade once my kids are eating.

Approved and accepted.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:19 pm
I CLAIM THEE
Username Faewynd
Which kid Bird Boy
Deadline for profile completion January 03 2013
I have read all the rules in this thread and I understand what I am getting myself into Yes

Faewynd
Just a friendly reminder that you have about a week left to get your profile approved! (:

Passed Deadline, reclaimed.  

Faewynd

Devoted Cub

Sunflower-Seeds

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:23 pm
Code:
I CLAIM THEE
Username Cooro Cooro
Which kid Green Dude
Deadline for profile completion Janurary 4th 2013

Cooro Cooro
Just a friendly reminder that you have about a week left to get your profile approved! (:

Approved by staff.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:44 am
I CLAIM THEE
Username Yvessa
Which kid Bird Boy
Deadline for profile completion Jan 25
I have read all the rules in this thread and I understand what I am getting myself into Yes/I'm in a lot of trouble aren't I/Sending trade pronto!

Yvessa

Approved.  

Yvessa

Dapper Dabbler

Sunflower-Seeds

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:45 am
I CLAIM THEE
Username Cooro Cooro
Which kid GLASSES! YES
Deadline for profile completion May 16th

Passed Deadline.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:45 pm
I CLAIM THEE
Username Miidnight Melody
Which kid Glasses bby!
Deadline for profile completion Feb 5
I have read all the rules in this thread and I understand what I am getting myself into Yes!

Miidnight Melody
Just a friendly reminder that you have three days left to get your profile approved! (:

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

Sidekick Academy!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces