Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia online high school

Back to Guilds

have you ever wanted to go to high school on gaia? now you can! with gaia online high school! 

Tags: High school, gaia online, students, please join!, ...school 

Reply Gaia online high school
A Forbidden Romance{Many Directions & I} Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Neverland Dyavol

Devoted Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:01 pm
Make first post?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:23 pm
xxxxx Kyle Jeremy Watson xxxxx

Kyle couldn't help the large toothy grin that was plastered on his young pale face. It was his first day on the job and he was extremely excited. Kyle stood with a perfect posture in his new medal armor. He was working his first night at the castle, so far the job seemed pretty simple.
Rule 1 keep watch at all time
Rule 2 No drinking while on duty
and rule 3 No affairs between those who live in the house.

So far he was doing a pretty good job. He held his long new shiny spear in his right hand. He had no helmet on so his long black hair was blowing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

" I though we where friends
I guess im more blind then what I originally thought
"

Many Directions

Neverland Dyavol

Devoted Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:31 pm

γ€– π•Ίπ–‘π–Žπ–›π–Šπ–— π•Ώπ–Šπ–π– γ€—

╔══════════════════════════╗

Caught up in this madness too blind to see Woke animal feelings in me Took over my sense and I lost control I'll taste your blood tonight

Oliver was good at sneaking out, at least from his bedroom. He got so lonely coped up inside all the time, and when he wasn't he was being questioned and forced around. The young Prince knew every secret passage around so he was keen at this. The male crept silently along the castle wall, he knew where each knight was s he wouldn't be caught...well almost, since Kyle was knew he didn't know. The male darted past him, just a blur in the shadows and disappered into the barn. He smiled softly and walked over to Violet, their pregnant mare. He crept into her stall and stroked her neck, "Hey girl...." The boy, just a few weeks under 18 made sure he was friends with the animals more or less.

You know I make you wanna scream You know I make you wanna run from me baby But know it's too late you've wasted all your time

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:56 pm

Kyle Stood watching his post, he was content, everything seemed calm tonight, that is until he saw a blur of someone running through the wide field ahead towards barn. furring his thin eyebrows he frowned, was he seeing things? should he go check? was he allowed to leave his post? should he tell someone? Coming to a conclusion he decided to go, walking slowly and quietly through the night soaked grass to the barn. Once coming to a stop outside the barn he peaked inside the small crack of the door, but couldn't see a thing. It took all his bravery to finally pull open the barn door, and point his spear at the intruder, but it surprised him when the person he found resembled a smaller form of his boss , the king, Oh boy this is the prince.

"

Many Directions

Neverland Dyavol

Devoted Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:03 pm

Caught up in this madness too blind to see Woke animal feelings in me Took over my sense and I lost control I'll taste your blood tonight

Oliver smiled softly as the mare nuzzled his face it made him giggle. Only when he heard the barn door creak open and turned around only for a spear to be pointed at him. The boy's arms shot up into the air, the color drainning from his face as he yelped. "P-Please lower your weapon!" he whinned, squeezing his eyes shut, "P-P-Please!" he scampered.

You know I make you wanna scream You know I make you wanna run from me baby But know it's too late you've wasted all your time

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:51 pm

Kyle dropped his weapon quickly, the clank was muffled by the rough hay under his feet. "No.. no don't worry i wont hurt you, i just saw you and i thought you were someone else. i-... sorry." Kyle pale face drained of more color at having the kings' son and spear point. "W-what are are you doing out here its late?" Kyle asked his heart beat slowing to a gentle rhythm again.

"

Many Directions

Neverland Dyavol

Devoted Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:05 pm

Oliver relexed just a little, but only just a little. "I...uhm...i-it's the only time I g-get to come out here...a-alone....Please don't tell my father!...O-Or anybody!....I'll never get out a-again..." he frowned slowly, inching foward and picked up the others spear, handing it to him with a shakey hand. "I-I've never been caught did...did they assign the knights new positions?..." he asked softly, looking at the other. "I do not believe I know you..."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:24 pm

Kyle reached out for his spear and held the point facing down. "no no its fine I won't tell." Kyle shook his head and gave him a small smile. "uh no your dad hasn't changed the post just added a couple of new ones like mine." Kyle nodded after telling the smaller boy whe he was where he was he noticed exactly who he was talking to. Standing straighter he positioned his body to look more professional. "My name is sit knight Watson prince."

"

Many Directions

Neverland Dyavol

Devoted Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:32 pm

Oliver smiled softly, giving a poliate nod of his head. "It is just us here, you may call me Oliver" he said softly, "Just oliver please" he said sweetly. "It is a pleasure to meet you Sir Watson." The male ran his fingers along the mare's soft fur. "Life is a delicate but beautiful thing..." he whispered and looked at Kyle. "So...do you only work the night?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:47 pm

Kyle nodded at the young boy, smiling slightly. "so Oliver how far along is she?" Kyle asked looking down at the pregnant animal. "uhm yeah mostly but not today I'm work 24 hours your dad wants me to get use to the routine of the morning at night shifts." Kyle looked behind him back at his post. "uhm why don't you walk back with me I left my post unguarded you don't want anyone sneaking in right." Kyle gave a small smile.

"

Many Directions

Neverland Dyavol

Devoted Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:25 am

"She's due in a few weeks...the knights are hoping it's a colt so they have a nice Stallion for battle..." That caused the young Prince to frown. "Sometimes I think more animals die in battle then you guys do...OH Not, not that I'm saying you guys should die I just...Uhm....weh...erm...." The poor boy was horrible when it came to trying to prove a point. It was worse in front of crowds, he always froze up too scared to speak a word. He sighed deeply and smiled lightly, "Of course not....lets get you back there..." he said softly. Leaving the barn with the other he walked with him back to Kyle's post. "Isn't it boring?...Standing here all night in the cold staring at...nothing?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:06 am

Kyle smiled at Oliver. "Hey, its fine i get it." Kyle turned back towards castle and began walking back to his post while looking around to make sure everything was in its place. it wasn't until he was finished that he registered Oliver question. Does it get boring? " No not really i like being a knight, my dad was one, he always use to tell me stories of how much fun it was and how brave he felt, he died in the great battle a few years back, but ever since i was a younger boy i wanted to be a knight, besides how can you turn down such a shabby outfit as this." Kyle said motioning wildly with his hands towards his armor. He had a large grin on his face just talking about being a knight.

"

Many Directions

Neverland Dyavol

Devoted Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:17 am

Oliver smiled softly. "I'm glad to hear that...." he said sweetly. "I'm sorry for the lose of your father, he sounds like he was a great man..." he said and started giggling. "Yes I guess it is a nice outfit I could never pull it off though" he smirked. "It suits you very nicely though..." he gave a polite nod of his head. "Watson!" Somebody yelled over to them, the Lead Knight. Oliver whinned. "I must go! I look foward to seeing you around Sir Watson" he said softly. With that he darted off around the back of the castle and made his way back up a secret passage to his bedroom. "Watson who are you talking to?" The knight hissed to the other.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:36 am

"Yeah he was." Kyle gave a small smile, and soon a large hardy laugh "yes i guess i can pull of quite well cant i?" Kyle laid his hand on his chest plate. "I'm sure you could pull it off just have to find one your size." Kyle huffed out a laugh. he was walking smoothly until he heard his name being yelled, crap it was the head night. Turning towards Oliver he nodded at him to leave for some reason kyle had a feeling Oliver wasn't supposed to be out this late. Once the knight reached him he had all but 5 seconds to come up with an excuse. "Uh erm." He couldn't get Oliver in trouble. "Uh no one sir, myself sir." Kyle stood straighter trying not to look guilty and hoping The head knight will fall for such a horrible lie.

"

Many Directions

Neverland Dyavol

Devoted Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:55 am

The knight stared at him. "First day of the job and you've already gone insane?...Geez...I've been checking up on you newbies...seeing how things are going...tomorrow morning we will be going with the King and Prince to the village tomorrow, the King has to make some speeches, he's going to make Prince Oliver do so as well...that whimp needs to grow up if he is to be King. You'll guard him mostly, the Prince." Oliver sighed, crawling under the covers and yawned.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff