Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Hell Breaks Loose

Back to Guilds

Prepare yourself for an epic battle between powerful, supernatural creatures 

Tags: Fantasy, Supernatural, Roleplaying, Romance, Action 

Reply ⊱ Special Events
The Masquerade Ball (Special Event #2) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:18 pm
WELCOME TO OUR SECOND SPECIAL EVENT!

This event is also twice as special, due to the fact that it will also be to help celebrate Halloween! That's right, ladies and gents, our special event is Halloween themed, and I have some big surprises in store for you! I hope y'all have as much taking part in it as I did planning it!

Now, as with our first event, this is also a contest! So, be sure to post as much as you possibly can for a chance to be sent a prize from yours truly! I'll also list out our winners on the front page, so be sure to check back to see where you placed. Now, to help keep any confusion down; this event will take place at a different time then the time that the rest of the RP is set in, so you are still allowed to carry on your current story lines in the rest of the RP if you would like, but you don't have to; it's totally up to you. However, after the event, I'll be posting for my characters like a little bit of time has passed since the event to keep things from getting confused, but I'll leave it up to you all to decide what to do with your own characters. Also, only posts located in this thread will be counted at the end of the event and added up to decide the winner. And, as before, I'll be posting with the rest of you, but I'm once again officially removing myself from the contest.

If anyone has any questions, just ask me and I'll try to answer them! <3 I know I skipped a few story-lines ahead to get the event going, and I apologize for that. If anyone has any problems with anything, feel free to tell me, and I can try to fix it!

The plot of our special event will be listed below, as well as where the Anarchs and the Savages(this event is for both sides to take part in) should start. Please be sure to start out where I have it lined out for us to start, according to which side your character(s) is on, but then once the event gets started, feel free to run with it and have fun!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:20 pm
Information About This Event:

Dates Of Event: October 3, 2012 -

Current Status Of Event: The guests are arriving at the mansion

The Winners:

Extra Information:

The Anarchs: You are just arriving at the mansion, and the clock is just moments from striking midnight. You will be greeted by a full staff of servants, ready to take your coats and show you into the Ball Room, where long tables of refreshments await you. Once the clock strikes midnight, the party is officially in full swing, so you should be on the look out for Queen Cordelia's arrival. . .

The Savages: A spy within the Anarchs has told you about the Masquerade Ball, and Rainer has decided that this is the perfect chance for the Savages to get revenge on the Anarchs for their attack on the Whirlwind Room. With this being a Masquerade Ball, the Savages can easily slip right in, and that's exactly what you are to do, Rainer has ordered. Each of the Savages have picked out their own costumes, complete with the all important mask. The Savages are arriving to the mansion, and walking right in, and posing as Anarchs. This is easy for you to do, since your mask keeps everyone from knowing exactly who you are, and they simply assume that you're Anarch. You are to wait for Rainer's orders before revealing yourselves.

And then, the fun will begin!

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:24 pm
While Anarchs and Savages are fighting out their battle all across the globe, none of the battles are anywhere near as fierce as the battle being fought here. Over the time, there has been so much bloodshed and casualties that it couldn't help but reach the attention of the other Anarchs. The echoes of the fight have reached all the way to the top, in fact. To Queen Cordelia.

While each city has it's own leaders, who are in charge of the Anarch population of that city, there is an Anarch Queen that is in charge of every single member of the Anarchs, that has the final say in whatever conflict might arise within the Anarchs and caused her to step in. This is Queen Cordelia.

For the most part, Cordelia lets each leader take care of their own city in whatever way they feel is needed. And while Cordelia keeps her eye on all of them, she's been paying extra close attention to the city led by Ambrosia and Lucas. Not only because they're the only co-leaders the Anarchs has, but because the city had nearly been lost to Savages when they stepped in. Since then, they've helped to strengthen the Anarchs' hold on the city.

And, in light of the recent victory on the Anarchs' part, of having destroyed a Savage hide out before it could blossom, along with the large number of Savages lost in that battle, Cordelia has decided to reward the Anarchs for their victory. And what better way to do so, then to throw a Masquerade Ball for them, on Halloween Eve?

Cordelia has secretly made the arrangements, and only sent out the invites to all of the Anarchs the night before the ball. Giving them just enough time to get ready for it, and to try to keep word of it from reaching the ears of the Savages. The ball will take place in a safe location, for the security of the Anarchs, and each Anarch's presence is requested. Also, each of the Anarchs are required to wear a costume, complete with a mask. There will be a prize for best costume, that will be awarded by none other than Cordelia herself.

So, ladies and gents of the Anarchs, find the best costume you can, and hurry to the ball! The Masquerade Ball begins at exactly the stoke of midnight, don't be late!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:25 pm
The Masquerade Ball will be held in a very beautiful and elegant mansion obtained by Queen Cordelia, which is located just outside the city limits. The building is very old, but full restored and modern inside. There's also no neighbors nearby, so don't worry about disturbing anyone and feel free to be yourself without fear of humans seeing your true nature.

Note: The stairs led up to the second floor of the mansion, which is full of empty but fully furnished bedrooms, as well as bathrooms and other various rooms. The Ball Room is located on the main floor of the building. Guests are allowed upstairs, if they wish.

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:33 pm
The Conditions:

The Weather:

Clear sky, 70 degrees with a comfortable, cool breeze.

The Time:

11:50 P.M.

The Mood:

Calm, guests are just now arriving.

Cordelia has not yet made her appearance

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:42 pm
How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down into my core where I’ve become so numb
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
until you find it there and lead it back home
Now that I know what I’m without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring me to life

~Co-Leader of the Anarchs~

"I have a very, very bad feeling about this," Ambrosia whispered quietly to Lucas. She had stopped on the sidewalk and was taking a moment to look over the mansion that the Masquerade Ball was being held in. As well as scanning the grounds. Cordelia had security working the grounds, but what worried Ambrosia, was the fact that everyone was wearing masks. Even the ones that wore half masks, still had enough of their faces concealed to make it difficult to figure out who they were. Meaning that anyone could slip into the party. Not a good thing at all. Especially not when she remembered Josephina's warning. "However, I will tell you to be careful at the ball," Josephina had said. At the time, Ambrosia had had absolutely no idea what 'ball' Josephina was talking about. Now she knew; Cordelia's Masquerade Ball.

Not to mention; there was also Demetrius to worry about. Ambrosia knew that he was probably very angry at her at the moment. After having warned Cordelia that Demetrius was after the Jewel Of Vita, which she quite honestly, hadn't seemed that concerned about it, much to Ambrosia's surprise. Malaki and Tsuki had caught up with her and Lucas, and led them right to where Lavender was being held. Ambrosia was still unsure how the two had managed to find Lavender so quickly, but she wasn't complaining. It had taken some work for Ambrosia and Lucas to get inside the building, however, and had to deal with a few guards Demetrius had apparently hired, but it wasn't the most difficult thing they'd ever faced.

They'd found Lavender in the basement, and needless to say, Lavender had been quite surprised to see her sister. Apparently, Lavender hadn't known that Demetrius was using her as leverage against Ambrosia. Nonetheless, and despite the fact that it had been so long since they had last seen each other; Lavender had been as happy to see Ambrosia, as Ambrosia was to see her. Much to Ambrosia's surprise, Lavender even remembered everything from their childhood, though Lavender had yet to explain how she remembered even her early years. Lavender had also refused to explain where she'd been all this time, or how Demetrius had gotten a hold of her. And while Ambrosia was beyond curious what had happened to Lavender; and how Lavender was even still alive; she hadn't pushed. Ambrosia had kept her own past a secret from Lucas for so long, it would have been hypocritical of her to push for details from her sister.

Besides, Ambrosia knew what it was like to not be ready to tell someone about those dark secrets. No, she'd wait until Lavender was ready to talk. In the meantime, Ambrosia and Lavender had been making quick work making up for lost time. Lavender had been gave her own loft in Skyline Lofts, but had spent the first few nights in the guest room of Ambrosia and Lucas' loft. And she and Ambrosia had spent quite a bit of time together these last few nights, and had seemingly picked right up where they'd left off. As odd as it was, considering how long it had been since they had seen each other. And considering that Lavender was the complete opposite of Ambrosia in many ways. Lavender even seemed to like Lucas, much to Ambrosia's relief. Lavender seemed to love the idea of having a new 'brother', as she had called him.

Lavender had even came with her and Lucas to the Masquerade Ball tonight, which was her first official event as an Anarch. There were a few rumors going around the Anarchs, about Ambrosia having a long lost sister, but tonight would confirm it when the sisters were seen together. Ambrosia was a little nervous about having Lavender at the ball, though. Considering Josephina's warning, and knowing that Demetrius was out there somewhere. But, Lavender had insisted on going with them, saying that she wanted to help if they needed it, after Ambrosia had tried to convince her not to go, by telling her about the warning. It had only done the opposite, it seemed. Well, maybe she and Lavender were alike in some ways, perhaps.

Ambrosia sighed and reached up to push her blonde hair off of her mask, before turning to Lucas. "Guess we might as well go on in, huh?" she said. She glanced down at Malaki, who stood by her feet. Ambrosia had put a sparky red color on the black cat for the event, which stood out against the cat's dark black fur, but Malaki hadn't seemed to mind the special color. Ambrosia had also gave both Malaki and Tsuki their favorite treats for finding Lavender. Actually. . . she'd gave Tsuki two special treats, because she'd gave him the one she'd promised for forgetting about him that night. And then she'd gave them both their special treats each night since for finding Lavender for her. Malaki was looking around the ground, seemingly on high alert; he must have been getting the same bad feeling that Ambrosia was. Lavender, meanwhile, stood just a few feet behind Ambrosia, bouncing from one foot to the other. Might as well get it over with, she decided. And besides, if something happened, Ambrosia wanted to be there to help the Anarchs. So, taking Lucas' hand, Ambrosia started down the sidewalk, with her familiar and sister following along behind them.

Ambrosia leaned over a little closer to Lucas, and lowered her voice so that Lavender couldn't overhear her. "Just help me keep a close eye on Lavi, alright?" she asked, quietly. Ambrosia would admit that she was being just a bit overprotective of her sister since getting her back, but could you really blame her? "I don't know what's going to happen tonight, but I just want to make sure Lavender doesn't get hurt in the middle of it," she added. Ambrosia might not have known what was going to happen, but her instinct was telling her something would happen, so she was trying to be ready for it.

Tama Ice Wrote:

Lavender's profile  

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:43 pm
No matter
What life puts
You through
No matter
How bad
It is
Don't let it break you
Always stay true to yourself

Lavander

Lavender chewed nervously on her bottom lip as she switched her weight from one foot to the other for the third in less than sixty seconds and looked around the grounds surrounding the mansion that the Masquerade Ball was to be held in tonight. Lavender really didn't want to be there, not really. She wasn't quite ready to face so many people all at once. Especially not as the long-lost sister of one of the Anarch Leaders. But, Lavender was beyond grateful that Ambrosia and Lucas had gotten her away from that Demetrius guy, and beyond happy to be back with her sister, and both of those alone were enough of a reason to go with them. Ambrosia seemed to think that something bad was going to happen tonight, and while Lavender didn't like to fight, nor did she think she was that great at it; she wasn't about to just sit at the lofts and let go alone. She owed them both, big time, and she wanted to help. Plus, she'd just gotten her sister back, and found out that she had a new brother in Lucas! She wasn't about to risk losing them, especially not after she'd just gotten them.

But, now that she was actually there, Lavender was close to jumping out of her skin everytime something moved in the dark. She sighed and reached up to tuck a stray strand of her blonde hair behind her ear and tried to calm her nerves down. She wouldn't be any help if she were ready on the verge of screaming if someone jumped out and said 'boo' to her. And granted, Lavender knew that perhaps Ambrosia had been right, and maybe she should have stayed at the Lofts. . . but Lavender was stubborn like her sister. Besides, Lavender would never forgive herself if something happened to Ambrosia and Lucas and she hadn't went, she'd always wonder if maybe she could have done something to help them.

Plus, there was also the hidden ulterior motive that she had for going; she was afraid of being alone. She was afraid that if that Demetrius guy found her, she wouldn't be able to fight him off. It was bad enough being trapped by him, but what if he took her back where he'd gotten her from? Back to the life that Lavender had been trapped in for so long? Lavender couldn't handle that, she couldn't go back to that life. She finally had her freedom back, her sister back, a new brother. . . Lavender couldn't survive going back to that life again. And while she wasn't confident in her own fighting ability, she did feel safe when she was with her sister and brother-in-law. Although, Lavender never would have done anything that put them in harm's way, of course.

Ambrosia began walking with Lucas, and Lavender followed closely behind the two, but just out of ear shot, not wanting to eavesdrop as she saw Ambrosia lean in to whisper something to Lucas. Instead, Lavender looked around, watching for anything that seemed out of place. But everything was so odd to her, it was almost impossible for her to tell what might have been out of place.

Tama Ice Wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:44 pm
What you see
With me
Is what you get
Until
that is
You get to
See the other
side of me

Sebastian had made it fairly plain that he did not really agree nor disagree with the Savages. He hadn't joined them because he believed in their cause, or because he hated the Anarchs; he'd simply joined them because it seemed like a good idea at the time. And then he'd stayed because they were so fun to annoy. Savages had such short tempers, it didn't usually take much for Sebastian to annoy them enough to get a fun reaction out of them.

However, while Sebastian loved to annoy people, and he often found himself involved in fights when he would manage to push them too far, Sebastian wasn't really fond of violence. Oddly enough, considering everything. But he didn't like to be involved in fights to the death, kind of fights. It simply wasn't his thing. But yet that was exactly what he was going to find himself involved in tonight, it seemed. Rainer had ordered all of the Savages to attend the Anarch's Masquerade Ball tonight, slipping in under the cover of their masks, posing as Anarchs, until Rainer gave the order to attack. Then it was time for bloodshed.

Sebastian wasn't exactly looking forward to that. Not really. He would have just sit the whole thing out if he'd been able to, but Rainer had made it plain that all Savages were to go. Now, Sebastian was hardly afraid of Rainer. Hell, he'd insulted the man plenty of times by this point, so that wasn't the case. And if Rainer tried to make his life hell, he could always just leave the Savages. But. . . that was actually not something Sebastian wanted to do right now. Because of Chou. Oddly enough, the cute little Blunette boy had had quite an effect on Sebastian, and Sebastian had grown quite fond of him. Even though Sebastian was still in part in denial about it, it didn't change anything.

And while Sebastian had certainly not admitted it to Chou, he had probably made it a bit obvious, in his own way. Since he'd spent quite a bit of time with Chou since that day he had came across him in the den and bar of the Hollowbrook Hotel. And that was highly unusual for Sebastian. Also, Chou was another reason that Sebastian had decided to attend the masquerade ball tonight. Sebastian suspected, from what he knew about Chou, that Chou wasn't exactly a fighter. After all, he hadn't even fought when Giselle had grabbed his hair. Truth be told; Sebastian was a little worried about Chou when the fighting began, and Sebastian -for reasons unknown to him- had decided to stay close to Chou tonight, and keep an eye on him.

Which was why Sebastian had left with Chou, on their way to the mansion that the Masquerade Ball would be taking place. "Well, I don't see who this could go wrong," Sebastian muttered to himself, making his way up the sidewalk, but wasn't really in any hurry to go inside. He was also careful to stick very closely with Chou. He even dropped his arm around Chou's shoulders in a very casual gesture and leaned over to whisper his ear. "You wanna make a bet that things don't go the way Rainer planned, and he ends up going back to the hotel highly pissed off, tonight?" Sebastian joked, letting out a light chuckle and pulling back, but kept his arm around Chou's shoulders. Oh, Sebastian wasn't looking forward to this at all, but in true Sebastian fashion; he had to make a sarcastic remark about it.

Tama Ice Wrote:

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:46 pm
Well it's midnight, damn right, we're wound up too tight

We're going off tonight
To kick out every light
Take anything we want
Drink everything in sight
We're going till the world stops turning
While we burn it to the ground tonight
We're screaming like demons, swinging from the ceiling

Rainer

This was going to be quite difficult.

Rainer hated, absolutely hated the Anarchs with a passion. So much that it sometimes physically hurt when he thought about how much he hated them. He wanted to rip their throats out every single time he even saw one, and his hatred for them had only grown after they had destroyed the Whirlwind Club. Or what was going to be the Whirlwind Club, anyway.

After his spy had told him about the Masquerade Ball that was to be held tonight, to honor the Anarchs for destroying the Whirlwind Club, no less, Rainer had began plotting the perfect revenge on them. What better way to make them pay for what they'd done, then to attack them on their own turf? Sneak in right underneath their noses, and hit them before they even knew what was happening? It was the perfect, devious plan. And Rainer had gave strict orders to the Savages that they were to slip into the party, and pose as Anarchs, until he gave them the order to attack. He had made it very clear that anyone that screwed up and revealed themselves too soon would have a punishment worse than death.

Rainer himself was going to have a hard time slipping into an Anarch party, and be surrounded by so many Anarchs without attacking them on the spot. But, he knew that he needed to bide his time. Wait for the perfect moment. Especially until after Cordelia had made her appearance. What better way to hurt the Anarchs, then to take out Cordelia? And it would be that much better if he were able to take out that annoying Ambrosia and Lucas at the same time. If he could accomplish that, then the Savages should have no problem at all gaining control of the city from the Anarchs.

But he had to be patient, and patience wasn't really one of Rainer's strong points. He didn't bother to spare a glance to the doorman that opened the door for him, instead heading straight into the building, frowning behind his mask at the sight of so many Anarchs. He knew a few Savages had already arrived, and it was hard for him to not tell them to attack now, but he forced himself to wait until the right moment. He reached up and adjusted his mask, making sure that it was firmly in place. Not wanting to risk being seen through a half mask, Rainer had chosen a full mask that completely concealed his face, so that he didn't risk being seen by any of the Anarchs, since several of them knew exactly what he looked like. Especially Lucas.

Rainer bit back a growl that threatened to escape every time he thought of the male half of the Anarchs leaders. Hopefully he'd be here tonight, and give Rainer a chance at revenge. Forcing the thoughts to the back of his head, he began scanning the crowd, trying to see if he could pick out the Savages. A few caught his eye, because he had seen the outfits they were wearing when they left the Hollowbrook Hotel earlier. He also tried to see if he could spot Giselle anywhere. He had left on his own, because he'd needed to take care of a few things first, so Rainer wasn't sure if she would be there yet or not. If she was even coming, that was. With Giselle, Rainer wasn't sure what to expect.

cHesHiRe_CaT_0013 Wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:47 pm
When you've been
Around as long
As I have
You learn that
There's nobody
Better
Than me

~The Ancient Vampire~

Demetrius loved the theme of the ball being a Masquerade. He loved the idea of dressing up, because it reminded him of a different time, of an era long gone, now. Demetrius had never been one to like change, and he personally didn't like the way that the world had changed yet again. The modern way of life was just. . . so not his thing, by any means. And the Masquerade ball was like a step back in time, to one of his favorite time periods.

Tonight, however, he had more on his mind than just enjoying a party, though. Tonight, he had revenge on his agenda. A few nights ago, that damn Ambrosia and Lucas had managed to find the hidden location that he'd kept Lavender in, and before he had realized that their damn pets, Malaki and Tsuki, had found it; it was too late. By the time Demetrius had gotten there, Lavender was long gone, and out of his reach. And along with it; his leverage to get Ambrosia and Lucas to get that jewel for him. No jewel meant that Demetrius couldn't follow through with his end of the deal, which meant that Garth sure as hell wouldn't fork over his end of the deal either. Needless to say, that made Demetrius quite angry. Almost as angry as having someone outdo him. Which was exactly what Ambrosia and Lucas had done, by getting to Lavender.

Demetrius had been kicking himself for allowing them to do that. It was probably his own fault for being just a little too cocky and thinking that they would never find the hidden location he had kept her in. Not that Demetrius would admit that, of course. Hell no. And if anyone dared to say that to his face, he'd rip them limb from limb.

After Demetrius had gotten done throwing a fit, and destroying the room he'd kept Lavender in, he had decided that he would get his revenge on them. He'd make them regret it dearly. And what better way to do that, then to join their archenemies the Savages? Rainer had been quite pleased when Demetrius had shown up at his office, and told him he wanted to join. Apparently Rainer felt that Demetrius would be a good ally to have in the fight against the Anarchs.

Demetrius didn't like being part of a clan, and he sure as hell had no intention of really helping them that much. . . but he would help them to crush the Anarchs, because crushing the Anarchs would destroy Ambrosia. She'd have too much guilt knowing that he'd only joined the Savages and fought against her precious Anarchs because of her saving her sister from him. It made it worth dealing with the annoying Savages for the time being. That was why Demetrius had even gotten dressed up to attend the Anarch party. He wanted to be there when the Savages revealed themselves and the fight began. It would be the perfect time to show Ambrosia and Lucas that he had allied himself with the Savages. It would also give him the chance of hurting them. And possibly getting a hold of Lavender again. Ever since Ambrosia had gotten her sister back, she'd kept her guarded, never leaving her along enough for Demetrius to have a chance to get his hands on her. That might change during the chaos tonight, he thought, smirking to himself as he made his way inside the building.

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:48 pm
Forget
What you
Think you know
About Dragons
Because
Not all
Dragons
Have scales

All the time, anyway

~Dagon Alistair~

The Dragon Savage

Dagon grinned to himself as he tilted his head back and looked up at the mansion. Oh, this was going to be fun, he thought, smirking. A Masquerade Ball held a lot of fun possibilities in its own right. But a Masquerade ball held by Anarchs? This was going to be fun indeed. The Anarchs won't even know that the Savages are right under their noses until it's too late. Now, Dagon wasn't exactly that fond of the Savages, and helping them out, but he was never one to pass up a good fight, and a party! Besides, he didn't want Rainer yelling at him for not going. Not that Dagon was afraid of him, but Rainer was capable of making his life a living hell for awhile, and Dagon wasn't really interested in that, thank you very much.

"Welcome to the party, sir," the doorman said.

"Thank you, I'm sure it's going to be a very. . . fun, one," Dagon said, grinning as he breezed past the doorman and right into the party. There were quite a few people already gathered here, and Dagon knew that the majority of them were Anarchs. But he was sure that there were already some Savages like himself mulling around, blending perfectly into the sea of Anarchs. It was funny, really, when he thought about it. How the Anarchs didn't even know quite how many Savages were already among them. He spotted Lilith, making her way through the crowd and towards the refreshments table. The only reason he recongized her was because she had refused to put her mask on until right before getting there, and Dagon had seen her putting the mask on outside. Apparently she wasn't too fond of having to dress up.

Dagon himself didn't really mind, it reminded him of some of the parties he'd been to in his younger days. Dagon began to work his way father into the party, waiting on the clock to strike midnight and Cordelia to make her appearance. He suspected that it would be shorter after the Anarch Queen made her appearance that Rainer would give the Savages their cue to reveal themselves to the Anarchs.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:49 pm
No matter what
No matter where
No matter how bad things are
You can always
Count on me
To help you through them

Lex

Lex didn't really mind dressing up, even though he didn't do it very often. He didn't even mind wearing the mask that was required for the party either, to be honest. He'd even picked out the half fox mask to be just a bit funny, considering that it was an animal and he was a werewolf. He liked being around people, so he was actually looking forward to the party, since it would be full of others like himself, he wouldn't feel like an outcast the way that he did whenever he was around humans. And he deserved to relax and have a little fun, didn't he? All of the Anarchs did, really. Plus tonight's ball was to reward them for their victory over the Savages on the Whirlwind Club incident a few weeks back.

Yet as Lex adjusted his mask and made his way up the sidewalk towards the mansion, Lex was feeling anything but in but relaxed and happy. He tried to be, but he couldn't seem to accomplish it because his mind would keep wandering back to Nicolette, and the scene in the park a few nights ago. The entire scene would replay over in his head, but it was the last thing that Nicolette had said before leaving the bothered him the most; "Lex, the next time we meet we will be enemies", she'd said, before taking off. Lex hadn't liked the thought then, and he didn't like it any more tonight.

It was the truth, he knew it was. But still, that didn't mean that he had to like it. Luckily, Lex hadn't crossed paths with her since, and Lex was, for one, happy about that. If he didn't cross paths with her, it meant that he didn't have to face the possibility of having to fight her. Something that Lex really did not want to do, nor was he sure what he would do if it came down to that. Although, truth be told, at the same time, the thought of not seeing her again was a little depressing.

Lex thanked the doorman that opened the door for him, and walked inside the mansion. He really should just forget about her, and try to enjoy the ball tonight. But Lex had never been one to forget things, especially not people that. . . no. No, he really shouldn't let his thoughts wander down that dangerous path.

Sighing, Lex stopped adjusting his mask and slipped his hands into his pockets. Why did he have to have the worst judgement of people? Was it really asking so much that he was able to read a person early on, before he found out the hard way? And better yet; why did Lex have the worst luck when it came to people he liked?

Starrynightlily Wrote:

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucretia21
Captain

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:50 pm
I may not
Come from the
Best background
But that doesn't
Mean that I'm not
Good enough

William Quinn

Will had never really been one for big parties and gatherings. He wasn't even fond of spending too much time around people in general, to be honest. He wasn't exactly 'anti-social', but he preferred to spend the majority of his time alone and working on his spells, finding ways to deal with hrm- personal issues, and recently trying to help the Anarchs in their fight against the Savages. But, it wasn't every day that the Anarchs held a masquerade ball, and since all of the Anarchs were attending, Will felt the need to do so as well. Especially considering that it was being thrown by none other than the Anarch Queen herself, Cordelia. Will hadn't been a part of the Anarchs for a long time, but from what he knew; this was a rare occasion, and not something to be missed.

Besides, Will also had another motive for going; he was curious if Paisley would be there. Not that it would exactly be easy to spot her, considering that everyone was wearing masks and all, but it was worth a shot.

It was unusual for Will to really be interested enough in a person to care if he ran into them again or not, but ever since Will had ran into Paisley in the library, he hadn't been able to completely forget about her the way that he did everyone else. He had caught himself thinking about her quite a few times since then, and that was highly unusual for him. He couldn't even really understand it himself, to be honest. Shaking his head and trying to quieten his thoughts, Will adjusted his mask as he made his way up the sidewalk towards the front door. It was a fancy place, much more fancy than anything that Will was used to.

"Good evening sir, welcome to Cordelia's Masquerade Ball," one of the men working the door said. The man had on a mask as well, and was dressed in a fancy tux. "Make yourself at home, when the clock strikes midnight, Cordelia will make her appearance," the man instructed.

With a mumbled thanks, Will made his way inside the mansion. The inside of the place was even fancier than the outside, he thought. Shaking his head, Will moved farther into the mansion, finding that several Anarchs had already gathered and were talking among themselves. Will scanned the crowd, but was having trouble making out who was who at the moment, due to the mask. Then again, it wasn't like he knew everyone in the Anarchs, anyway.

X_fireofthenight_X Wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:37 am
Nicolette

Nicolette put on the simple black mask to complete her witch costume and then walked down the street to the address Rainer had given her with the orders' for the attack on the Anarchs'. A masquerade ball would be exciting she imagined: having never been to one, it may also be an interesting why to get to know her fellow Savages'. She could run into Lex again: she hoped not knowing she did not leave the night at the park on great terms, but this was after all an Anarch party so, really what were the chances' she would not see him? She also had to admit at least to herself that a part of her was looking forward to seeing him, although she knew she should not be. If they did meet under these circumstances' with both factions present she would have to fight him would she not or the Savages' would know and she may as well runaway now.

She handed her shawl to the doorman as she entered the party: it was like Rainer had said effortless, then why was Nicolette so nervous? It was better to just enjoy the party while it lasted they were the soon to be crashers' it would be fun, she told herself as she sat down at one of the tables' and listened to the band: which sounded muffled through her hat, the dress completely hid her tail which: she guessed was a good thing as long as she kept their movements in check until Rainer gave the word. She looked around the lavishly decorated room: the chandeliers looked fun, she thought slyly as she causally scoped out the place.

Looking around at the happy and elegant partygoers’ Nicolette was sadly forced to rule out the possibility that Lex would miss this: which made her mind instantly start to wonder which one of the guests' he was: this could be a long night, she sighed at the thought getting frustrated, but not letting it show. Nicolette put a smile on and relaxed as best she could: she could enjoy this.

Lucretia21 Wrote:

Starrynightlily
Vice Captain

Friendly Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
⊱ Special Events

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff