Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Tropical Tiki Tunnel Single's Mixer Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:47 am
The Tropical Tiki Tunnel of Love
Breeding Singles Mixer

User Image

(NOTE: YOU MAY EDIT YOUR FORMS ONLY IF ITS TO ADD AN UNCERT, ADDING THROWBACKS, OR UPDATING/ADDING YOUR "WUSSY FORM"/ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL FORMS You can also have it so clicking the cert sends me to the uncert)

STARTS: August 13th, 10PM CST (After Couples)
ENDS: August 16th, 10PM CST
Colorists Involved: Mindsend, Hanging Gallows, Agneza, (More can be added)

User Image
A device once used by the Blood Moon Carnival, Left behind when it faded away, was now taking up a new life as it was dragged by revelers towards the beach, hoping it would attract new spirits beyond the mischevious spirits that come with the harvest moon to play tricks that frightened some and amused others.

Festooned in Flowers and shells and given a fresh coat of paint by some playful raccoons and river otters hoping to open up a business, the massive artifact had taken on a new, much more cheerful looking, tropical demeanor.

To their delight (Or perhaps to some's dismay, having grown used to it producing oddities of a darker nature, even though it didn't usually affect the personalities of the children) the music started up as the beach party hit full swing, sounding less broken than before and more like steel drums and twangy tropical string instruments, lilting romantic, relaxing tunes through the darkened tunnel, with colored lights dancing over the water as a new sort of spirit decided that it was time for it to have some fun with the artifact and those that dared to act on the romantic feeling the tunnel gave just after their side on the swans that had been painted into the colors of tropical birds.

And tonight is Singles night! A party has broken out and the tunnel taken over by matchmakers, Merrymakers, and hopeful singles milling around to enjoy the ride in hopes of finding mister or misses right... Or perhaps simply mister or misses right now.
User Image
>>> SLOTS!

1 Rolled -- 1 Agneza
The colorist will roll first one single from the mares list, then one from the stallion. And BOOM - there's an insta-couple.
In the event that the mare and stallion are related OR happen to be a skinwalker/Angeni or other unbreedable mix (mini/Reg, Non Kelpi/Nixie with Mer/Seathi, etc), the colorist will reroll a match for the first soquili, and if they have not yet rolled their last pair, they will reroll a mate for them. If it IS their last couple, they may mix and match from previous set up couples.

3 Half-CC -- 2 Mindsend, 1 Agneza
This type of slot means that the colorist rolls one mare and one stallion, and then choose a mate for each of them.
In the case a colorist just takes one, they will roll randomly from the FULL list of mares and stallions and then pick a mate for him or her.

0 Purely CC --

The colorist will play as more friendly spirits and pick two soquili that they want to breed Full on

User Image
>>> What Exactly is this? <<<

All children conceived by this breeding raffle will have a little bit of a Tropical/Tiki/Aquatic/beachparty element to them. A guaranteed variation.

Usually this will be anything from a polynesian style marking, a replacement or addition/shift of colors and markings to become more tropical and coastal, and in the accessories (Ex: A saddle with Roses and butterflies turns into a costal themed saddle). However there is a chance at a foal or filly being born with an aquatic genetics brought into the mix, thus adapting them to be at home on the coastline.

Unedited couples offspring will get a very simple beach party inspired custom accessory, guaranteed, as well.

Please note: Mutations are not common in this one: It'll only really show if a parent is already a mutant, and only IF a colorist has an idea for a tropical themed mutation.
User Image

>>> RULES <<<

Post certed Soqs -- I like seeing the Soqs without having to click every link so please post the image of the cert (or small sized uncert for those who lack certed Soq at the time)
    Names! -- Please provide full names for both the Soq entered and their owners/co-owners
    Forms -- Please fill out the form correctly. If I spot something wrong I will point it out and you can repost it
    No editing forms/posts! -- Once I put the couple in the main list I will not be re-reading any of the information put. I’ll also be making a mental note of my CC picks as they are entered so I will only go back through them when I pick my final 2.
    Mistakes? -- If you need to fix something (be it by my request or your own) post it in thread that you are voiding your first entry to fix a mistake and that you’ll be reposting, so I can edit the list accordingly.
    Uncerts are not required, but are preferred -- Please link to Uncerts if you have access to them. The better I can see the parents, the easier to breed those little traits that might be missed such as Marking details*

User Image
>>> ENTRY FORM <<<

For Girls

[size=18][b][color=#FF00CC]You WISH you all could be California Girls like me[/color][/b][/size]

For Boys
[size=18][b][color=#33CCCC]The Boys of Summer have come![/color][/b][/size]

For Mers, Mini's, and those that can breed with them/have breeding restrictions

(Note: You do not have to add this if they are none of the difficult to match species or those that can breed with an otherwise restricted to type species (Kelpi/mer or Nixie/Seathi.) Please replace the _ and the words in them with your breed.

[size=18] [color=#0da571]Heeey baby, I'm a _Usdia/Nixie/Seathi/Mer/Kelpi/Angeni(mix)/Skinwalker_, what's your sign?[/color][/size]

[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of Soquili:[/b] (WRITE FULL SOQ/OWNER NAMES HERE PLEASE)
[img][/img] [url=]UNCERT[/url]

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who is and isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-owner agreement)

[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make my life easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on)
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them:
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V:

OPTIONAL: For Worry Warts Leery about getting something they wouldnt be happy with/people with weaker tummies. If you don't mind any of it, don't bother filling out. If you do, and you are rolled, I will avoid using these.

You only need to copy over or fill out what you need to specify.

If you don't mind a category, but dislike a few things within it, please specify what you DISLIKE (Example: "No nose bone piercings", "no Witchdoctors", "no Jaguar Tails")

[color=red][size=18][b]Mutations[/b][/size][/color]

~~~ Would you mind Volcano inspired mutations?:
~~~ Would you mind Ocean inspired Mutations?:
~~~ Would you mind Beach/Reef inspired Mutations?:
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Plant inspired Mutations?:
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Animal inspired Mutations?:
~~~~~~Lizard tail/scales?:
~~~~~~(Tropical)Feline Tail/ears?:
~~~~~~Coral growths?:
~~~~~~Bird (wings)?:
~~~~~~Otter tail/ears?:
~~~~~~Additional you'd like to see/want to avoid?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Themes
~~~ Would you mind facial Tattoos?:
~~~ Would you mind Nose piercings?:

>>> Additional Form Modifiers<<<

Because I like giving people options to work with o3o

Bald Ponies

If you have a bald parent/ both parents are bald, they will get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid please add the following to your form.

[color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color]

Scarred Ponies

If you have a parent (or both) with scars, I wont be adding scars to your children (... If I recognize them as scars -- sometimes they look like markings). If you want your kids to have random scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.

[color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color]

Human Clothing

I do not like making pants/tight skirts/most shirts/etc on a soquili, and will just figure out how to make them into capes, arm/leg warmers, blankets and additional accessories even if both parents are fully dressed in human clothing UNLESS You add this to your form.

[color=blue][b]I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!![/b][/color]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Even pants/skirts? D8[/b]: Y/N

Bearded Ponies

While I have no issues with Facial hair, if you don't fill this out I'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: Facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair Vs Fluffy Fur

[color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males right? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Personality/Heritage/RP

Personality/Plot form: This is totally optional and will only give me stuff to play with IF I feel like it. This is not like the personality based breeding, and they will thus not gain edits if they are unedited (though templated items may be added if I see fit) unless I roll a throwback or variant

[b]Short Summary of their plotline:[/b]

[b]What is their Personaliy?[/b]

[b]Does the soquili have a profession?[/b]

[b]What is their family dynamics?[/b] (Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around etc) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

[b]Traditions:[/b]
[b]Herd/Family culture:[/b]
[b]Religious Beliefs:[/b]

exclaim REMINDERS!!

Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. I am not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS REMINDER

It has been required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for four raffles now, so hopefully everyone has gotten the idea. However, just as a reminder:

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

Exception: Open permission soquili already have permission to breed with anyone; those choosing to utilize open permission soquili aren't required to post permission, nor the owner of the open permission soquili. However, it IS polite to inform the owner of the open permission that you're entering with their soquili. Also, make sure that that owner doesn't already have two soquili entered.

CO-OWNERSHIP REMINDER

If one of the co-owners of a horse in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward both co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys if a owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co own a basket with the person with no rights, Ala the new rules instated.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:57 am
Girls

Page 1

1. (Forza/Slimycrow)
  2. (Mahina/SilverShieldwolf)
  3. Yálie [LOLTERNATIVE]
  4. (Braith/Malikztiah Ankhere)
  5. Tarashikomi (Nymphalidae)
  6. (Tierra Avani/ Moxxiie)
  7. Liliana Vess (ladyfirefox89)
  8. Caryiln Naia/ magnadearel and sunchaser9000
  9. Hipelagan / magnadearel

Page 2

10. Paikea (Laroawan) *NIXIE*
  11. Shirlyn Chamberland (Chi Honda)
  12. Night + Masshiro
  13. Nekali (Amirynth)
  14. Amerlei owned by Novablu
  15. : Analae (Marinity, DarkHeartedSorrows)
  16. SummedUp/Cinis

Page 3

17. Kurai (Huroggmeten)
  18. Fée Marraine (The Dawn of Twilight)
  19. Bronwyn (Jezbel)
  20. (Sari/Kiara Lime)
  21. Ixchel (Sabin Duvert)
  22. Laccaria Amethystine (Seruta)
  23. Bao Li (Seruta) *PUTTIQUILIN*
  24. Blood-Queen Lana'thel (Syaoran-Puu)
  25. Kaliri (JetAlmeara)
  26. Calfuray Arrats (JetAlmeara) *KelpiKiri*
  27. Nyx/Mobster Goose
  28. Lavinia (tefla) *KELPI*

Page 4

29. Alanya (Sawaki)
  30. Sylvan / Samuel Carlin
  31. Skyla/Revel1984 *USDIA*
  32. Ashe/Revel1984
  33. Threnah, owned by pinkdog/LooneyTaz82
  34. (Rainata/Phoenix_soarys) *USDIA*
  35. (Taisiya/Lady in the Golden Wood)
  36. Li Wei (catmagick) *QUILIN*
  37. Luminista(Kesmi)
  38. Snow Dancer(Kesmi)

page 5

39. (Teacups Airay / Candle Wick Ghost)
  40. Gypsy Charm, Meepfur
  41. Pandora (stormflower)
  42. Lillian, Fea Line
  43. Ancient Spark- Tara de Draiocht
  44. Huntress Ambermoon- Tara de Draiocht
  45. (Devi/Lady_Ourania)
  46. Strawberry Daiquiri, C o w b o y P e e p
  47. Veronica, C o w b o y P e e p *USDIA*
  48. (Ishara/Andranis)
  49. (Kailash/Andranis)
  50. (Night Shade / Devil NightShade)
  51. (Chase, owned by NovaCracker)

page 6

52. Bellethelia Nesrine (Leez0rz)
  53. (Padmé Jade / Angelique DelaMort)
  54. (Aleutian Ballad/She-Ra of Etheria)
  55. (Yakut/She-Ra of Etheria)
  56. Kadentsu - ~Twilight...Angel~
  57. Alexia Xara (Natelie)
  58. Jaida (Natelie)
  59. (Aditi /Thamin)
  60. Mar'li (Mameha Otome
  61. Nephele (Feathered Lunra)
  62. Rae (Rita Zyon)
  63. Avia (owned by Darkmoon Dancer)
  64. Magaskawee (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.)
  65. Timbira (Phail Ninja and slimycrow)
  66. Cealdia , [ Lady Kiya ]

page 7

67. Hologram (Kirowyn Love)
  68. Anahita // astroaries *MER*
  69. (Tejina Suki / Kara Asumie & Yeomso )
  70. Fera/Graceangel
  71. (Ruby Lotus/Teh Roarie) *QUILIN*
  72. (Petal/AlexiaSilver)
  73. Dumah (JadedTiger22)
  74. Forsilvra ( [+Katch+] )
  75. Sylmeria/// Master Wild Mage *USDIA*
  76. Elisneth/-[The Spoof]-
  77. Hunnysuckle | Sweenys_Revenge *USDIA*

page 8

78. Amphitrite, Meepfur *MER*
  79. Aeriana (Selalusia) *USDIA*
  80. Rhenn/FitzRoyal
  81. Silent Sorrow [Gl!tch~] *PUTTI*
  82. Sunako (elvyralani)
  83. Amphrica, Kathryn Dragonna *MER*
  84. Ebonyrose, Kathryn Dragonna
  85. Odette - ElvishSorceress
  86. (Melian/LadyKirin)
  87. (Elune/Lunadriel)
  88. Aiyana /dolphingurl
  89. (Cascata / sage_the_vampirc_angel) *KELPI*
  90. Flòraidh (Apotropaics)
  91. (Oceania/Twitchapher the 3rd) *NIXIEPUTTI*

page 9

92. Adalinda (Ririka and Ishtanballa) *KELPISUTI*
  93. Pika-Pi (Ririka) *USDIA*
  94. Thesh-ah / SummedUp
  95. Meribia (saedusk)
  96. Tirla (LydaLynn)
  97. Keetah (LydaLynn) *USDIA*
  98. ZuZu (StarieMichie)
  99. Bridgette (StarieMichie)
  100. (Alora - xx--fuzzy-gumdrop--xx & ~Twilight...Angel~)
  101. Jaziel/Mia Lovasz (formerly Firestorm)
  102. Cihuacoatl (Kamiki & EchoLimaFoxtrot)
  103. Minali/DeeJaye *SEATHI*

page 10

104. Harvest - Bardess Ookami
  105. SwiftWind/xx Aps
  106. Hyacinthe / Tekkianna *NYMPH*
  107. Adalyn (Techno Rocket)
  108. Ilithyia/Uta
  109. (Mittrei/Roniel Targaryen)
  110. Chalchiuitl Xochitl (hanging gallow)
  111. Mirella (Lunarflowermaiden) *USDIA*
  112. Andromeda (Rein_Carnation)

page 11

113. Iris (~Masamune~)
  114. Gemma Italiana [~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~]
  115. Evolet / sesshy552
  116. Li Ronen Xolani, dawns_aura
  117. ( Eleftheria / Leopleuradon)
  118. Brijana (Ktns)
  119. Jenova (Ktns)
  120. Raveena, dawns_aura
  121. Miya, -MoomoolatteCha-

page 12

122. (Viola/Yumitoko)
  123. (Polaris/Ktns and Zee Oddwyn)
  124. (Loki/AislingJuno)
  125. Senryu, owned by Tsunake
  126. (Razzashi/Mindsend)
  127. Hemera (owned by Tudora)

Girls

Boys

Page 1

1. Garret (Moon_Princess_Yuki) *IMP*
  2. (Death/Meeki)
  3. Tomtubrus Taccardi (ladyfirefox89)
  4. (Adonvdo Nudade/Thalea)

Page 2

5. Yazoo || x blame it on the --- x
  6. Allegro/mistalina13
  7. Tavshed, RockerWolfie1616
  8. Mr. T (Laroawan)
  9. Vantu (Chi honda) *IMP*
  10. Fergus (Elf Princes Flannery)
  11. Zhulik // x Yuki Bear x *IMP*
  12. (Grizzle Snowpaw/GrnGriff)
  13. (Stirling/GrnGriff)
  14. Autiren (Marinity)
  15. (Xanthus/Moxxiie)

page 3

16. Varun (Jezbel) *NIXIE*
  17. (Talbot/Kiara Lime)
  18. Pippin (Amirynth)
  19. Balor (Sabin Duvert)
  20. Kaito Aquila/Bouncy_Pineapple
  21. Axelrodi/Bouncy_Pineapple *SEATHI*
  22. Tobias (Painted Moose)
  23. Deathwing/Mobster Goose

Page 4

24. Alek Von Helson, Owned By GallusDomesticus
  25. Kiele (Sawaki)
  26. Zanzibar Graves / Samuel Carlin
  27. Corvus Albus / Faid Shadowlight
  28. Ruka , Owned By nekolulu
  29. (Sujieko/Lady in the Golden Wood)
  30. Antares/Lady Argentum Draconis
  31. Jon / Jinx Creed
  32. (Pavlov / Angelique DelaMort)

page 5

33. ( Awan / Candle Wick Ghost)
  34. (Adrian Dragonshadow/Tygress Dream)
  35. (Ricaran James/Tygress Dream) *MER*
  36. Haemon (stormflower)
  37. Alkiear, Fea Line
  38. Clockwork- molly8972 *USDIA*
  39. Relic (Kettyn)
  40. (Enyalius / Devil NightShade)
  41. Kolli/CheshireKttty
  42. Jeremie (Leez0rz)

page 6

43. (Gaven / Thamin)
  44. Atal'ai (Mameha Otome)
  45. Mithos (Feathered Lunra)
  46. (Vivace/Slimycrow)
  47. Zacharias (Rita Zyon)
  48. Cabaret (owned by Darkmoon Dancer)
  49. (Actaeon/Rhyleigh)
  50. (Ahote/Rhyleigh)
  51. Cooper (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.)
  52. Apatite (Phail Ninja) *SEATHI*
  53. Rime, [ Lady Kiya ] *SKINWALKER*

page 7

54. (Karei / Kara Asumie & Ath e a r t) *PUTTI*
  55. (Zatarra/Nyx Queen of Darkness)
  56. (Gunkan/Nyx Queen of Darkness and Cheshirekttty) *KELPI*
  57. (Tebald/Teh Roarie)
  58. (Devi/AlexiaSilver)
  59. (Paelor Tae Tasi/Divena & DivenasMom) *IMP*
  60. Carthage (JadedTiger22) *KELPI*
  61. Lorenz Milogost (Selalusia)
  62. Adrian/-[The Spoof]-
  63. (Pooka/SylverStar)
  64. Koko Loko | Sweenys_Revenge

page 8

65. Carrigan/Vistada
  66. Kezia/FitzRoyal *NYMPHICORN*
  67. Cumulonimbus (elvyralani)
  68. Raison D'etre - ElvishSorceress
  69. (Vapor/Lunadriel)
  70. (Lollipop Paint Shop / sage_the_vampirc_angel)
  71. (Satres/Twitchapher the 3rd)

page 9

72. (Adina/Daeril-sama)
  73. Suraj (saedusk) *USDIA*
  74. Raqia (Shesha Sama)
  75. Gishoni (Syaoran-Puu)
  76. Zesiro (Kamiki & x F a l l e n L e a v e s)
  77. (Constantine- xx--fuzzy-gumdrop--xx & Roniel Targaryen) *Kelpimix*
  78. Ecstasy/Mia Lovasz (formerly Firestorm)
  79. Genesis | Thalion |
  80. (Ini-Herit/Malikztiah Ankhere)

page 10

81. Keiran ([Mistress Morbid]
  82. Ren ([Mistress Morbid])
  83. Pachu'a - Bardess Ookami
  84. Edmund Sylvilagus (Techno Rocket)
  85. Bernard (Ol-j-man)
  86. (Chandar/Uta)
  87. Goliath / Ac.Wings
  88. Fletcher / Ac.Wings
  89. Ceallach Eimh Ailill (hanging gallow)
  90. Yoshiaki (Lunarflowermaiden)
  91. Key Largo (Rein_Carnation)
  92. (Druzzulinbek / Insane Butterfly)
  93. Arithyl [ArashiX and MMP]

page 11

94. Nebula's Hymn (ATh e a r t)
  95. Seiram (ramenli)
  96. Conri (ramenli) *IMPMIX*
  97. Mephistopheles (Kirowyn Love)
  98. Mezzo Amachi (Mindsend)
  99. Fushicho (~Masamune~)
  100. Aldebaran [~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~]
  101. Stardust (tefla)
  102. (Bakennefi/Hypercandy Loli) *KELPI*
  103. Palieu ( [+Katch+] )

page 12

104. (Luca/Yumitoko)
  105. Sairenli Raven - OT: Ruhane Chiisai
  106. Ysandir (Kettyn)
  107. (Hart/ZeeOddwyn)
  108. (Wen Tian/AislingJuno) *QUILIN*
  109. (Kyiyani / Nyhility)

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:08 pm
WINNERS

Mindsend

Half CC
1. Girl: Minali/DeeJaye *SEATHI* (Page 9) x Axelrodi/Bouncy_Pineapple (page 3)
User Image x User Image
2. Boy: Bernard (Ol-j-man) (page 10) XSunako (elvyralani) { page 8 }
User Image xUser Image

CC
1. (Adonvdo Nudade/Thalea) (Page 1) x Flòraidh (Apotropaics) (Page 8 )
User Image x User Image
(Death/Meeki) (page 1) x Strawberry Daiquiri, C o w b o y P e e p (page 5)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xUser Image

Hanging gallows
Half CC
Girl: Ashe/Revel1984 x Chandar/Uta
User Image X User Image

Boy: (Stirling/GrnGriff) x (Polaris/Ktns and Zee Oddwyn)
User Image xUser Image
CC
Threnah, owned by pinkdog/LooneyTaz82 Page 4 x Fushicho (~Masamune~) page 11
User Image x User Image

Agneza
Rolled
Cealdia , [ Lady Kiya ] pg.6 x Suraj (saedusk) pg.9
User Image User Image
ib]Amphitrite, Meepfur *MER* pg.8 x (Ricaran James/Tygress Dream) *MER* pg.5
User Image User Image

Half CC
Brijana (Ktns) pg.11 x (Ahote/Rhyleigh) pg.6
User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:37 pm
You WISH you all could be California Girls like me

Name, image, and owner(s) of Soquili: (Forza/Slimycrow)
User Image UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: N/A
Throwbacks?: Sure!
Link to previous Generations: N/A

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: No kelpi unless the stallion is please <3

Mutations

~~~ Would you mind Volcano inspired mutations?: Least preferred
~~~ Would you mind Ocean inspired Mutations?: <3
~~~ Would you mind Beach/Reef inspired Mutations?: <33
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Plant inspired Mutations?: most preferred
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Animal inspired Mutations?: <33
~~~~~~Lizard tail/scales?: not full scales, but some is fine
~~~~~~(Tropical)Feline Tail/ears?: sure!
~~~~~~Coral growths?: sure!
~~~~~~Bird (wings)?: sure!
~~~~~~Otter tail/ears?: no thanks
~~~~~~Additional you'd like to see/want to avoid?: shipwreck would be awesome
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: No bald, no human clothes, no beach toys (ball, pail...) Smallwr hair umbrella type thinga are fine (or like shaped barettes)

Themes
~~~ Would you mind facial Tattoos?: nope!
~~~ Would you mind Nose piercings?: any piercings are loved

slimycrow

Original Codger

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:45 pm
The Boys of Summer have come!

Name, image, and owner(s) of Soquili: Voodoo || LOLTERNATIVE & x blame it on the --- x
User Image UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Blame is getting a basket. In the event of a third, it will be discussed with the partner if it will go to Lolly or not.
Link

Teepees: Blame's ---> Link
Lolly's ---> Link ( Stats are here )
Throwbacks?: No thank you. :3
Link to previous Generations: n/a

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: Feather, yes. :3 I'm not fully sure about Kelpi with the tree.
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: ...>> So hard to resist. Sure.

Mutations

~~~ Would you mind Volcano inspired mutations?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Ocean inspired Mutations?: Iffy, but sure.
~~~ Would you mind Beach/Reef inspired Mutations?: Sure~
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Plant inspired Mutations?: With a tree, yes. :3
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Animal inspired Mutations?: Animaaaaaal. Yes.
~~~~~~Lizard tail/scales?: Sure. :3
~~~~~~(Tropical)Feline Tail/ears?: Yessssssss.
~~~~~~Coral growths?: Yesssssssss.
~~~~~~Bird (wings)?: Nnnnnnnn... Iffy, but go for it if you think it'll go well!
~~~~~~Otter tail/ears?: Omg, I love otters. ( Yes )
~~~~~~Additional you'd like to see/want to avoid?: Uh... you just... go for it! I love dreadlocks, just to add that in. xD
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Bladies. >< I know he is, but! Give this bro's kids some hair yo!

Themes
~~~ Would you mind facial Tattoos?: I love facial tattoos.
~~~ Would you mind Nose piercings?: Mm... Dem piercings.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Uhhhhh... I'll get back to you?

[[ Forgot that he had a cool-down period. xD Lolly reminded me. Sorry about that! ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:50 pm
Heeey baby, I'm a _Usdia_, what's your sign?

Name, image, and owner(s) of Soquili: Garret (Moon_Princess_Yuki)
User Image UNCERT

Co Ownership?: (List who is and isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-owner agreement)

Teepees: TeePee
Throwbacks?: yes
Link to previous Generations: (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: yes  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Name, image, and owner(s) of Soquili: (Mahina/SilverShieldwolf)
User Image UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a

Teepees: Teepee
Throwbacks?: Yes
Link to previous Generations: 1st Gen

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them:
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Name, image, and owner(s) of Soquili: Yálie [LOLTERNATIVE]
User Image UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Nope~

Teepees: x
Throwbacks?: Yep~

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: feathers, yes. Kelpi/nixie; no.
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Noty. D:

No bright colours, please. Unless the stallion she's paired with has them, of course. XD

Mutations

~~~ Would you mind Volcano inspired mutations?: No, I would not mind
~~~ Would you mind Ocean inspired Mutations?: .. With her colouration/theme I don't think these would suit. However, if it suits the stallion, go ahead
~~~ Would you mind Beach/Reef inspired Mutations?: .. With her colouration/theme I don't think these would suit. However, if it suits the stallion, go ahead
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Plant inspired Mutations?: No, I would not mind
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Animal inspired Mutations?:
~~~~~~Lizard tail/scales?: Yes, I would mind.
~~~~~~(Tropical)Feline Tail/ears?: No, I would not mind~
~~~~~~Coral growths?: Yes, I would mind.
~~~~~~Bird (wings)?: No, I would not mind
~~~~~~Otter tail/ears?: I would not mind ears; but I would mind tail.
~~~~~~Additional you'd like to see/want to avoid?: Kelpis (unless she breeds with one, of course XD)
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: TP items.

Themes
~~~ Would you mind facial Tattoos?: yes; but only small ones on females.
~~~ Would you mind Nose piercings?: Not at all~
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Bright colours ((Unless she breeds with a bright stallion))  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:09 pm

Name, image, and owner(s) of Soquili: (Death/Meeki)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UNCERT

Teepees: Teepee

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: Sure!
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? Definitely!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Name, image, and owner(s) of Soquili: (Braith/Malikztiah Ankhere)
User Image UNCERT

Teepees: n/a
Throwbacks?: If you wish, have at it
Link to previous Generations: Gen 1

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: Sure
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Whatever floats your boat~  

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Name, image, and owner(s) of Soquili: Tarashikomi (Nymphalidae)
User Image UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/A.

Teepees: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11690509
Throwbacks?: Sure!
Link to previous Generations:
Tarashikomi's Family:
- Parents: Ukiyo-e & Endrra
- Maternal Grandparents: Amaterasu & Rushil
- Paternal Great-Grandparents: Reba & Death Witch
- Paternal Great-Great Grandparents: Unetsiwa & Jame

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: Yes.
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes. Especially hair tentacles and/or a tail tentacle!

Mutations

~~~ Would you mind Volcano inspired mutations?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Ocean inspired Mutations?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Beach/Reef inspired Mutations?: No thank you, but they're fine for accessories.
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Plant inspired Mutations?: No thank you, but they're fine for accessories.
~~~ Would you mind Tropical Animal inspired Mutations?: Go for it!
~~~~~~Lizard tail/scales?: Go for it!
~~~~~~(Tropical)Feline Tail/ears?: Go for it!
~~~~~~Coral growths?: No thank you.
~~~~~~Bird (wings)?: Go for it!
~~~~~~Otter tail/ears?: Go for it!
~~~~~~Additional you'd like to see/want to avoid?: N/A.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Basically just nothing "growing" out of them (like the coral growths thing). No bugs/insects/spiders but wings are fine.

Themes
~~~ Would you mind facial Tattoos?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Nose piercings?: Go for it!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Please no beach toy/beach party accessories, like beach blankets, toy shovels, sunglasses, umbrellas (mini or otherwise), etc. No human clothes like bathing suits or swimming trunks and such.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:17 pm

Name, image, and owner(s) of Soquili: (Tierra Avani/ Moxxiie)
User Image UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a

Teepees: here
Throwbacks?: Sure
Link to previous Generations: n/a

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: Open to anything
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Open to anything  

Moxxiie
Crew

Questionable Explorer

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:19 pm
Tomtubrus Taccardi
Name, image, and owner(s) of Soquili: Tomtubrus Taccardi (ladyfirefox89)
User Image UNCERT

Co Ownership?: None

Teepees: Ladys
Throwbacks?: First gen, but I love throwbacks when they are available =D
Link to previous Generations: None

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: Yes! Give me any mutation you want<3333. Btw, I am super in love with that tiger shark mutation >3>.
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: GIVE ME DEM TENTACLES!!!!!

Liliana Vess
Name, image, and owner(s) of Soquili: Liliana Vess (ladyfirefox89)
User Image UNCERT

Co Ownership?: None

Teepees: Ladys
Throwbacks?: First gen, but I love throwbacks when they are available =D
Link to previous Generations: None

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: Yes! Give me any mutation you want<3333. Btw, I am super in love with that tiger shark mutation >3>. Also, I think Lili would be great for a cursed tiki theme nwn.
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: GIVE ME DEM TENTACLES!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:20 pm
Quote:

Name, image, and owner(s) of Soquili: Caryiln Naia/ magnadearel and sunchaser9000
User Image UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Updated version pg 142.
Single Mixer Permission ph 355
magnadearel has sole basket rights for this breeding.

Teepees: Link
Link to previous Generations: 1st gen

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: Absolutely!
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No thanks.

Quote:

Name, image, and owner(s) of Soquili: Hipelagan / magnadearel
User Image UNCERT

Teepees: Link
Link to previous Generations: 1st gen

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: Absolutely!
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No thanks.

magnadearel

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:48 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of Soquili: (Adonvdo Nudade/Thalea)
User Image UNCERT

Teepees: [x]
Throwbacks?: Yes please :}

Are you willing to risk a foal getting Kelpi/Nixie or Feather elements added to them: Heck yeah ;D
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes!  
Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces