[Q] Skinwalker Races

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inglorious D

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:41 pm
I was looking through the custom info thread, and I noticed it mentioned that Skinwalkers can be a non-basic Soq. Now I've never happened to cross one.. but does this mean a Mer could become a Skinwalker? And would it be limited to a paticular Pelt?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:49 pm
inglorious D

Yes they can, but at the moment you'd have to win an auction/bribe because they would be considered mutant :3

Edit; Though this is what i know for future purposes :K Better find mind... XD  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:55 pm
Races Not Allowed to be Skinwalkers of either type:
• Usdia, Angeni, Mer, Seathi, Hippogryphs*, Pawed Mutants*

Edit: I grabbed my stuff from the custom section on SW ... but Heart is a colorist so something might be changing  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:04 pm
Only cursed walkers can have a non-regular breed since they start as that regular breed (ICly if you custom a cursed walker) and then do something to get cursed.

Pure walkers are just 'regulars' ( obviously their breed isn't regular, but yeah; that's the 'base') with mutant traits (see; paws, claws, tails.) since pure walkers are 'born that way' rather than being created. In the case of a pure walker x cursed walker; the babies will either be regular, the breed of the cursed (i.e. flutter or cerynei) parent or pure (since there is that slim chance of pure walker x cursed walker producing pure walker children).

I.. don't remember the rule of 'the curse' but i swear it doesn't pass on. Unless it does with cursed x cursed. but yeah. idk.

This is just what I've heard; whether or not it's cannon is another thing. c:  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:09 pm
A cursed walkers corruption does not pass on. Even if they were to breed with a pure or another cursed, a cursed walker will not beget cursed offspring. Nor will it likely influence their behavior, as they're just born whatever the breeds their parents are (sans the cursing).

The only way to have skinwalker offspring is to breed two pures together, in which case the offspring are born pures.

I hope this clarifies that! :3

Edit by mind: though there IS a very slim chance of Purewalkers to be born to a non-purewalker x purewalker pairing, but it's one of the smallest chances of anything in the shop.  
Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games