Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zhan's Academy for Young Masters

Back to Guilds

A fantasy school RP taking place during a war. 

Tags: School, Fantasy, Role Play, Castle, Civil War 

Reply 3F West Wing
The Headmaster's [Secret] Ritual Room Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Medrin Cemos
Captain

Interesting Spotter

2,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:18 pm
This is Zhan's ritual room. It's completely made of some type of ornate white marble with several sigils in the center drawn on some sort of platform. It's obvious this area is all but forbidden and as such was so hard to find. Unless, of course, Zhan let you in. The place emanates old magic from perhaps the old kingdom itself. This is a great chamber. And it is a secret you must keep well.

Upon exposure to this room it is forbidden to talk about it, except to Zhan and Raku. It's unclear what would happen if you did talk about it, but regardless, you know you have been trusted with something great.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:25 pm
Day Seven: Sixth Day of Classes

The AcinaD
Vice Captain

Interesting Werewolf

Medrin Cemos
Captain

Interesting Spotter

2,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:46 pm
Ignis and Rabbit:
Upon entering you can't help but notice the large ornate and formal room's every detail. (see first post)  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:14 pm
Ignis

I admire the beauty of the room, but just in knowing what I've gotten myself into, my stomach gets so upset that I'm about to vomit.

"Oh Elohim...by Jove..."  

The AcinaD
Vice Captain

Interesting Werewolf

Medrin Cemos
Captain

Interesting Spotter

2,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:20 pm
Ignis:
You see Zhan follow in behind you looking serious now. "Alright, it is soon time to begin. Please take off your shirt -and only your shirt- whil~" he gets cut off as the last person expected to be seen bursts through the "wall door". You see Keva staring at you.
Rabbit:
You see Keva come in.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:25 pm
I just about stumble into the room as I actually fall through the wall and then look about with wide eyes like a deer in a headlight... "W...well this is n..n..new..." i say softly with a smile, knowing that I'm caught.  

Twiclipse

Medrin Cemos
Captain

Interesting Spotter

2,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:34 pm
Keva:
You see Zhan smile, but it seems forced and almost painful. "Ah, I knew you were curious..." is all he says before gesturing at the wall. Mathie soon comes in automatically. "I should've sensed your guys' presence when you broke the threshold of my room... well looks like that makes four people, myself, and Raku now..." He says quietly as he closely looks at you, Mathie, and Rabbit.
"So, what are you doing here? How did you find this place anyway?..." you can tell Zhan is unhappy, but appears to be dealing with it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:37 pm
I stand up a bit more straight as I listen to Zhan and his questions. "Well, sir... First, I w..w..want to h..help. S..s..second, I f..followed and listened..." I respond a bit more shakily than I would have wanted.  

Twiclipse

Medrin Cemos
Captain

Interesting Spotter

2,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:41 pm
Keva:
Zhan only frowns but mostly in thought. "I want each and everyone of you to stay after I finish with Aden and Rabbit. Wait, what do you mean by "help"? " He asks surprised.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:50 pm
I smile a bit and blush. "Well, s..s..sir, I h..heard how d.dangerous it c..c..could be... I'm y..younger and c..could bounce back from any p..p..procedure. S..s..so, m..may i t..t..t..take Professor Ignis...s..s.' place?" I ask in a bit of a soft voice as I look at the ground.  

Twiclipse

The AcinaD
Vice Captain

Interesting Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:55 pm
Ignis

I'm sliding off my already partially unbuttoned shirt as Zhan instructs, then I can't help but freeze in my motion. Now my face is reddened again as I see Keva and think about the possibility that she could have seen me in my naked human form and heard my ridiculous speech with Zhan and Rabbit and...and...the list goes on! I look at Rabbit, glimpse at Mathie, look at Keva with a deepening blush, then look at Zhan again before crying out in anguish.

"What do I do, Zhan?! What is going on today?! Good God, ev'rything 'as been a mess today, absolutely rubbish! I want Rabbit to stay, I do, but can we possibly keep us both alive?! What do I doooooo?!"

My head is lifted up in a howl-like motion, and I look at Keva.

"And Keva...Keva!!! Wha'...was...she...him...graaaaahhh!!!" I cry out again, this time pounding my fists on the ground and staying there.

"Don't you dare give your whole self up, Keva! An' I'm not that much older!" I snap at her seriously, slightly complaining about the age suggestion...slightly to make a point.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:10 am
I place my hand on my hip and look at Ignis as though he's acting like a child. "The fact is, I'm younger. I'm more physically capable of recovering than you are. Plus, you're a great teacher and can't be off your feet. I can take a few days off and catch up." I turn to Zhan with a pleading look. "Please, Zhan, let me do this..." I say softly.  

Twiclipse

The AcinaD
Vice Captain

Interesting Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:27 am
Ignis

I lift my face to Keva and it gets even redder at the way she talks to me.
"Pfft. Some teacher I am." I very quietly mutter to myself before realizing something.

"You...didn't...s...stutter..." I note aloud, my voice slowly becoming less distressed and terrified...until I look at Keva a little longer and look at Rabbit and my face drains of color.

"Zhan...please ge' this done. I'm 'ere an' ready. Teachers serve th' students, not th' other way around." I say grimly with a lump in my throat as I get paler, standing up and throwing my shirt to the ground. I feel at my neck at the spot where I remember being cut by the sword.

She already saved me once. It doesn't make sense for her to do this again.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:31 am
My eyes widen slightly when I realize I didn't stutter, as Ignis pointed out, but then Ignis starts arguing to sacrifice himself again and I feel the same way as before. "Zhan, please let me do this! Ignis would serve more students if I did this rather than him! Please, Zhan!" I plead almost like a daughter would to her father.  

Twiclipse

Feeling Sheepish

Regular

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:27 am
Rabbit

Rabbit watched with anger as a student decided to intrude upon their predicament.

"You can both do it okay, it doesn't matter," she said in a loud voice. "Lets just," she sighed sadly. "Get this over with," her voice faded as she closed her eyes and waited. Silently reciting the words of her spell in her head.  
3F West Wing

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff