Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
It's been four years...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snarin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:20 am
So, it's been quite some time since I joined here and last posted (If I ever did post) and I just wanted to peek back in and say hello to everyone. Seems this place is active enough, and I may just contribute to said activity, if I can remember to check back in here.

Anywho, hello everyone young and old, furry, scaley, feathery and any mixture thereof. Pleasure to meet you all, and hopefully we'll be getting to know each other in the coming however long my stay will be.

I will say I'm on IRC (Furnet server) and Yahoo/MSN/AIM much more than here, so if you'd like to get to know me better faster, feel free to PM me for contact details and whatnot.

If you've managed to read this far then you'll notice I completely forgot to actually introduce myself. My name is Chris, but online I generally go by Mode or whatever my username is for the site I'm on (Snarin, in this case). I'm a raccoon, nothing really special about me. Gray fur, poofy tail, mask and an obsession with shinies, the usual jazz. I do have a boyfriend but it's an open relationship, for those of you who are trouser divers =p. I'm very much interested in video games, especially the older ones. I like to read and write, draw on occasion, though I haven't done it in so long I can't really remember how, and sometimes even sing. I suppose if you want to know more you could always talk to me, eh? How's that for a novel idea :3.

[EDIT] So I just wanted to make it clear that I'm actually a lot more friendly and less uptight than I may seem in my post xD. I'm so used to IRC and instant messaging where I'm directly talking to people, making a forum post where I'm supposed to try to spill it all out at once and wait for a reply has gotten a little odd for me. Hopefully that problem will be resolved soon enough :3.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:26 pm
Hey there Mode!

Do you mean it has been four years since being in the guild or 4 years since being on gaia? (Is the guild even that old, I don't remember when I made it :p)

I may feel free to PM you, I am always looking for more people to chat with biggrin

Trouser divers :p I have never heard that term before, brings up quite the humorous image.

And lastly, I am Tae - not too sure if I ever introduced myself to you before (I have done it so many times in the guild so it is hard to remember)  

00Shoe
Captain

Snarin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:33 pm
Well, I'm not sure if it's been four years since I joined this guild, but it's certainly been at least four since my last forum post! Well, not counting my two previous ones. And hooray, my inbox hasn't gotten a message from someone that wasn't an NPC since 2010! I... haven't been very social, as you can tell =p. And I checked my profile, I've been on Gaia for almost eight years now! Yeesh, I feel old...

Pleasure to meet you, Tae~ And yeah, I thought it was kinda funny, too :3.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:56 pm
Hey Welcome! (Back?) I'm James :3

I'd be glad to chat with you if you like, I get mighty lonely here in Alaska.

Anyway, hope you have fun with your return to the site!  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items