Welcome to Gaia! ::

X-Men: A New Beginning

Back to Guilds

Mutants are being treated terribly by humans, slaughtered, "cured",imprisoned, will you help or hurt the cause? 

Tags: Role Play, X-Men, Wolverine, Gambit, Mutant 

Reply What If?
What If #6: Vampiric Takeover Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:42 pm
A what if inspired by me and Remy. And the Vampire Diaries.

Slowly the plague of the vampires is sweaping the country and the world, New York is divided into districts, Upper Class Vampires,Middle Class, Lower Class, and then the humans rest at the bottom. But, the vampiric culture insists on keeping their...food, alive for generations to feed them. There is a risistance among the humans, and the vampires have become a hated species since their forthcoming, taking humans as slaves to feed from, or to turn, or use as servants, while vampires to the human race, are feared, hated and sometimes tortured...killed if tredding across human marked territory.

Vampirism effects more than just humans, but mutants as well, mutants who have turned into vampires are very strong and powerful, much more so than regular vampires.

Added by Obnoxious Lobster:
===========================================================================

This RP has turned into a X-men/Vampire Diaries/Being Human crossover.
(ikr)

Here are the differences in the two vampire species:

VAMPIRE DIARIES .....................||........................... BOTH............................ ||................. BEING HUMAN
=====================================================================

POWERS/ABILITIES
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Super Strength
• Super Speed
• Super Senses
• Super Endurance
• Healing factor
• Immortality

• Emotional Control
• Dream Manipulation
• Mind Compulsion
(with eye contact)

• Grow stronger with age
• Can not be photographed
or seen in mirrors.
• Can sense werewolves and other
supernatural beings, and
can see ghosts
• Mind Compulsion
(with or without eye contact,
and able to mass compel)

VAMPIRE DIARIES .....................||........................... BOTH............................ ||................. BEING HUMAN

WEAKNESSES

• Sensitivity to wood. If
stabbed through heart, lethal.
• Decapitation, lethal.
• Heart Extraction, lethal.
• Can not enter a private
building without being invited.
• Lack of Blood(feeding), weakens,
eventually causing mummification.

• Sunlight and fire are lethal.
• Werewolf Bites, lethal.
• Sensitivity to witchcraft, can be lethal.
• Sensitivity to Vervain, can be lethal.
• If a vampire's neck is broken, they
will be neutralized only for a short time.

• Sensitive to sunlight, but it's not lethal,
Just bothersome.
• Blood of Werewolf in toxic to
vampires, lethal if ingested.
• Repelled by Reglious Items and
places of worship.
• Sensitivity to Garlic, not lethal.
• Can not be photographed or
seen in mirrors.

TURNING

• Being bitten then drinking
the blood of a vampire,
then dying within a certain amount
of time, then feeding.

• Biting, drinking the human
almost dry, then feeding
them vampire blood.

VAMPIRE DIARIES .....................|| ||................. BEING HUMAN

VAMPIRES

• Damon
• Stefan
• Fang

• Aidan
• Henry
• Bishop
• Artie
• William

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:02 pm
"Shhh....just relax..." A voice whispered into her ear as the pain subsided into numbess, she grew weak. "You won't remember any of this..." the voice said, when she met a pair of icy blue eyes. She closed hers and fell into unconsciousness.

She woke up slowly, feeling weak...and confused...She opened her eyes, the room was dimly lit...and she could tell she was in the institute...but a part of her was still a little bit paranoid. She heard voices and shot up, sitting up quickly, her heat hammering in her chest. She looked around quickly, the room was empty, she heard voices outside the door. She tried to calm down... "What...happened..?" She could hardly remember anything but that voice...and those eyes, hauntingly beautiful. She blinked, running a hand through her hair, and then placing it on her neck....she feld dried blood...she'd been injured? By whom? What happened? Who'd knocked her out? "H-hello?" She slid herself from bed, feeling a bit weak from blood loss, she heard familliar voices, she knew one of them was Cajun, Remy's, the others were her friends too.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

ElsaOfArendelle2010
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:28 pm

Remy stood close to Fang's door as the others continued with their guesses as to what happened to her. "It ain't that hard to figure out: she was bit, end of story" he tossed in, though he doubted anyone was really paying attention. He heard a voice on the other side of the door, and, while everyone else argued, he opened it and slipped inside the room, seeing Chels out of bed. "Ya should stay in bed til ya feel a lil better" he advised. He really didn't want her passing out on him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:58 pm
Fang watched him. "What happened?" She asked. She sat down on the edge of the bed, rubbing her neck again. "I hardly remember anything besides that voice...and those eyes." She said. And that wasn't much to go on. "You....you said i was...bitten? Like those stories on the news we've been hearing about?" She asked. She thought about them....they were talked about like vampire bites...or or...something, shecouldn't really think straight right now.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

ElsaOfArendelle2010
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:12 pm

Remy sat down in a chair across from her as she sat back on the bed. "Yea, just like those stories. Cept we know they ain't stories now. Ya sure ya don't remember what happened?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Fang shook her head. "No....all i remember is going out last night...and then on my way out....i....god, i don't even remember that." She admitted. "But i remember his voice...those eyes....." She paused, thinking about it. "Well....maybe we could...track him...?" She suggested. "I mean, maybe Logan or...someone could find the scent....i'm sure it's still on me somewhere.." She said, rubbing her neck lightly.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

ElsaOfArendelle2010
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:45 pm

Remy nodded, getting up from his chair. "It's worth a shot" he told her, "Just stay in bed, get some of your strength back before ya start walkin around." He headed back out into the main room, waiting to see if the others had settled down yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:23 am

Fang sighed and nodded. Guess that was all she could do now, rest.

Fang had managed to fall asleep after a while.She'd regained a little of her strenght back as her blood supply was being replenished. In the midst of her dream, she suddenly awoke. Feeling a strange presense in the room, she looked around, nobody was there from what she could see. She sighed, maybe she was paranoid? She turned to reach for the lamp to turn it on, jumping suddenly at the figure standing there. She scooted back away from him. The man smiled, "just hold still." He said, and she did, watching him...wait, did he just bite his arm? She watched the blood start to seep from the bite marks before he placed his wrist to her mouth, holding it there, "Drink,"

She gasped a little when he pulled away, his blood swirling in her mouth. "What did you---" with a sudden movement, too fast for her eyes to catch, he snapped her neck. He stood there for a second, before turning and walking away. He managed to get by indetected from the normal students there as he made his way out of the institute and dissapeared.

Later on, she awoke. Jumping up in bed quickly, like she'd just had a terrible nightmare. She felt different. And she remembered what happened....someone was in her room. She felt her neck, still a little sore from it being snapped. She ignored it as best as she could, she slid out of bed quickly and left the room, she had to find someone, remy, or cobra, or logan, someone.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

ElsaOfArendelle2010
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:49 am

Remy sat in his room at his desk, looking over different maps of the surrounding areas. The vampires HAD to have a hideout somewhere close by....it was the only logical explanation he could think of as to how they had found her so easily. He sighed, running a hand through his hair...he needed a drink. Getting up, he walked out of his room and headed downstairs towards the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:57 am

Fang followed Remy's scent to the kitchen, she came up behind him silently. "Remy!" She called for him as she saw him. She looked up at him, a hand on her neck. "Somebody was in my room last night." She told him. "H-he's not there now but....he....broke my neck." She told him. God, she was thirsty! She reached for a glass and filled it up with tap water, before taking a couple hungry drinks. It just didn't do it.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

ElsaOfArendelle2010
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:07 pm

Remy jumped slightly as Fang came up behind him, telling him that the guy was in her room last night. "He...broke your neck?" he asked her as she filled up a glass of water and almost drank the whole thing in two gulps. "Ya alright?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:12 pm

Fang nodded, "Yeah i'm just really thirsty." She said. "So i wake up. and i look over and then he's there, just standing there, and then he tells me gives me his arm...and he was bleeding and then he just....snapped my neck." She explained. Before filling up the glass again and taking another drink, she sat down at the kitchen table. "And when i woke up again he wasn'tthere." She said.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

ElsaOfArendelle2010
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:17 pm

Remy sat across the table from her as she explained what all happened last night. He had never heard of something like that happening...and why would he be bleeding? That really confused him. "Well....I'm not sure what all that means, but I'll be sure to look into it" he told her, finishing his drink.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:28 pm

Fang nodded, and sighed. "it's just really weird....i feel live i've seen him before, though. He looked so familliar..:" She said, taking another drink. "I don't know why he would feed me his blood..." She ran a hand through her hair, "Maybe theres something in the library about......vampires?" She suggested.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

ElsaOfArendelle2010
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:41 pm

Remy leaned back in his chair, thinking. "There might be. I haven't really looked through EVERY single book in the library...not much of a reader" he told her. "I'll have Logan look into it or somethin." He sighed as he ran his hand through his hair. They were gonna have a LOT of work to do.  
What If?

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff