Welcome to Gaia! ::

LesBiHonest!

Back to Guilds

For the girls of Gaia that like other girls. 

Tags: Lesbian, Rainbows, Bisexual, Coming out, LGBT 

Reply FAQ/Advice/Help
Relationships In School? D:

Quick Reply

Submit

Jinx You Owe Me A Soda

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:42 pm
Hey. So, lately I've been crushing on this girl. I know she is bisexual and I kind of wanted to...Ask her out. Only problem is that I don't know how to keep a relationship strong during school. I mean, I have no classes with this girl-not even lunch. It really makes it hard to see her.

I know that a lot of my friends' relationships got really weak when they never got to see each other. If I were to ask her out, how could I keep it strong? I know she's had her heart broken before and I kind of want to be that one who makes her feel whole again...So I don't want to burden her by asking her out and then never seeing her. Any ideas? All opinions are welcome. smilies/icon_redface.gif  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:30 pm

If you really wanted to be with her then you would do anything possible to see her. Maybe before school, in between classes(if your school has that) and after school. She should understand the situation as well.

But yeah, before and after school does seem like the best choice. and I mean, if ya do start to date, then I'm sure that ya can go out and hang out at places other than school.

Mice on Venus

Yami Akuma
Captain

Durem Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:26 pm
I agree with Wut the Russain. If you can't see each other during school, meet up after school, on weekends, and days off. If you truly want to date her, then i'm sure you will figure something out :3

Please let us know what happens?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:00 pm
I'm the kind of person who dates DURING school.Most of my socializing is at school,though,so I don't normally see people outside of school.Actually,the only reason I'm SINGLE right now is that I don't think that I can handle a romantic relationship with someone over the summer,though the person I REALLY want to go out with lives a block away from me,so I walk to their house every day when I walk my dogs so that I have someone to talk to.Maybe next summer... smilies/icon_confused.gif  

Not His Enemy

6,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
FAQ/Advice/Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas