A letter had been sent to you with directions to show up to Professor Savages class room for examination. Though when you open the door you find your self in a frozen cave with snow and icicles everywhere. Hope you dressed warm because it is freezing.
Professor Savage is at the very mouth of the cave holding two frozen sleds. Further inspection would show that from the mouth of the cave you are very high up and the only way down is a flimsy looking frozen path. The cheshire like grin on the professors face couldn't be wider.
"Oh so you two came. Here take these. You need them." Savage practically tosses the sleds at the both of you. "Your exam is to reach the bottom... alive. Good luck sailors." She gives you a bon-voyage type of wave and takes a seat in a very comfortable, almost throne like, chair.
|OOC Information Center Wrote:|
* The only students who should be here are Mei and Bul
* Your objective is to survive AND get to the bottom to pass
* There will be SIX "Rounds". If you survive all the rounds then you made it to the bottom!
* Each Round you will roll two six sided dice.
* The first dice determines if your sled breaks through the ice. If you roll a 2 then you fall through the ice and fail your exam. All other numbers are safe.
* The second dice determines if you trigger a trap. If you roll anything odd you have triggered a trap.
* Leave your roleplay posts OPEN ENDED! I will come along with a trap and give you a chance to dodge the trap you have triggered.
* Get hit by a trap two times and you do not survive and thus fail.