Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:11 pm
Name: TACO
Type: Earth
Body #FBE6F7 (or some other shade of pink, I'm bad at matching) Unless you would be willing to do pink and black zebra stripes, but that might be too much, too silly, and not appropriate for Phonyland.
Eyes: #758D6B with big eyelashes and heavy make-up around them. (also Twice as Fancy with the teardrops under one eye)
Hair: #9189F6, curly.
Cutie Mark 8D: His TACO chest tattoo.

Brief Character Description:
TACO is my Rock Band 2 character that has become something of an OC to me. I admit, he's pretty horrible (I'm awaiting that "are you serious" stamp, lol), but I love him. He's kind of a beautiful monstrosity.

As a Phony, I see him bringing the rock to Phonyland. TACO is all about loud music and the rock star lifestyle (including too much hairspray). He's pretty annoying about his self-image, and has an overwhelmingly large ego. TACO's favorite things are TACO, TACO's hair, parties, and the ladies.

+ Ref pics where possible: Behold! Everything one could ever want to make a TACO is here. He also should have a cape. In fact, everyone should have capes, but TACO especially.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to his fanciness. We wouldn't do his tights as as body stripes, it would probably be better as leggings. So in light of this, how much of his clothes would you like to retain - any more past his cape? wink

Well then, if he can have leggings, could he have the rainbow ribbons on the leggings? Maybe the armband as a front legging? Oh man, you have me excited now that TACO could actually happen.

Fireflight: In for the TACO, in for the pound? That's fine then! The only thing left is a warning that the tattoo will be simplified in a pony way, but its integrity will be kept to as much as possible. Anything else that you definitely want in? Else we'll give you a price quote soon. smile

Nope! Sounds great! LET THERE BE ROCK!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:44 pm
Name: Total Party Kill, or TPK for short.
Type: Pegasus (spread wing).
Body Black or close to black (dark grey?). A little heavy-set for a Phony. Probably has trouble flapping her little wings to fly around. TPK doesn't really get into that whole "running out side and playing" thing.
Eyes: Large, round, and Blue-Grey. Hidden behind black-frame nerd glasses. They glare at every other Phony with disdain.
Hair: Dark Brown with gold streaks. Big, bushy, wavy mane and tail. Long, but not Brush and Grow long. Kind of messy and all over, but uniform in length.
Cutie Mark 8D: A Purple D20 (maybe with a gold dragon wrapped around holding it).
Accessory: Holding a DMG (Dungeon Master's Guide -- 3.5Ed if possible --Ohyohoho if that's not too meta) or having it float around like Silent Quill's.
TPK is ruthless and full of spite. She often ruins the other phony's games by being a rules lawyer or just a sourpuss in general. One could say that TPK has a dark cloud over her head.

Her favorite pass time is coming up with deadly situations and traps to run adventuring parties into. When not shattering other Phony's dreams, her second favorite thing to do is laze around and eat.

((Sister to Roll to Dodge. Feel free to tweak her cutie mark/general look to match. I mean, a gold dragon kind of makes no sense since TPK is the evil one, and gold dragons are good and stuff. Also, can only unicorns make books hover and stuff?))

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to alicorness. They are allowed, but under more extreme conditions like a laddered auction or RLC. If she's just a pegi, it wouldn't need to be laddered, but still auction/RLC for the Brush and Grow aspect.

Normative now?

Fireflight: Yezzz, except the extra accessories [considered minor accessories because they don't change the structure of the basic art too much] will have to be paid for [gold is fine]. But if she's won from auction, then there's no need.

StarieMichie

Unicorn

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:51 am
Name: Superstar Slugger
Type: Unicorn
Body
Eyes: Ocean blue and determined. Sun blocking black marks under his eyes.
Hair:
--A little bit of dirty blond, cropped mane sticking out from under his helmet.
--Short and sporty dirty blond tail.
Cutie Mark 8D: A baseball glove with a ball in it.
Accessory:

Superstar Slugger is the starting shortstop for the sensational Phonyland baseball team. He is super determined and driven, and always gives his best on the field. SS is the type of Phony that gives the inspirational pregame pep talk to the rest of the team that inspires them to win. He never quits, even when things look bleak. Screw 110%. SS gives a 120% effort all the time.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:31 am
Name: Bureaucracy
Body Normal Phony Build. #DDF0FF ██████
Eyes: Cheerful! #42A0E3 ██████
Hair: A straight, medium length style. Like something someone's mom would wear (kind of like the hair in this item). Either that or Sarah Palin's signature updo (lolololol). White with a single streak of both #D13644 ██████ and #174264 ██████. Has a gold star barrette, and not a single hair of her mane or tail is out of place.
Expression: A five-star smile! It's totally fake, but she just looks so good when she's smiling. Don't you want to vote for her?
Cutie Mark 8D: A Bald Eagle perched on a stack of paperwork, and clutching a piece of red tape in it's beak.
+ Ref pics where possible:

User Image

(and as a note, if her colors don't 100% match or look good together, please feel free to adjust them to make them work)

Brief Character Description: While other fillies were playing with dolls, for fun Bureaucracy would sit in her bedroom and sign her name on documents without reading them. A busy body and a career politician, Bureaucracy is delighted to sit in meetings and make decisions about things like which intersections needs stop signs, and what new schools should be named. The thought of filling out forms in triplicate gets her hot and bothered. No golf outings or wasting tax payer dollars for her, she is 100% dedicated to the tiny, insignificant details of her job.

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to gold star barrette [not a big thing].

StarieMichie

Unicorn

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:07 am
Name: Twinkle Rainbow
Type: Zebra
Body White with the colors of the Lisa Frank rainbow (#FE2389 ██████, #FC5700 ██████, #FFF835 ██████, #91B305 ██████, #0174F3 ██████, #5F3DAE ██████) as stripes.
Eyes: #FE2389 ██████ and SUPER KAWAII DESU HAPPY SPARKLES.
Hair: Fauxhawk or lazyhawk with the same stripes as her body (so, a mohawk, but not as a stiff and defined one as Zecora's).

Cutie Mark: Six little stars, each a color of the rainbow.

Super happy, super bouncy, ALL THE TIME. So peppy that she makes you want to vomit. Like Pinkie Pie, on speed.

User Image

Pretty picture by Luafien!

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [laddered auction/RLC or where stated], due to her zebraness and RIDICULOUS NUMBER OF HAIR COLOURS AND BODY MARKINGS SCREAM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:47 pm
Name: Caribbean Kiss

Body: Supermodel Phony!
Hair: Sexy island girl complete with an umbrella in her hair (What is this now, C*cktails? I don't even). CC. Honestly, I tried to find reference pics, and it just wasn't panning out for me.
Possible Accessory: A drink in a coconut? Not needed though, up to you.
Colors:
Eyes #9DBCBC ██████
Body #F56991 ██████
Hair: Gradient of:
#BE7B9A ██████
#FF9F80 ██████
#FFC48C ██████
I made it as a thing at colourlovers.

Cutie Mark 8D: A layered cocktail in a hurricane glass that is the same gradient as her hair, complete with umbrella.
Brief Character Description: Always a bit tipsy, one might go so far as to call Caribbean Kiss a lush. She likes to drink, and she likes to party. What ends up happening when she gets hammered, is that she starts kissing everyone. Normally into guys, but Caribbean Kiss can be qualified as "barsexual", meaning that she makes out with girls when intoxicated.

Kiss' favorite things in life are:
Making Out
Tequila
Tequila
Tequila
Body Shots
Hunky Locals
LMFAO (Shots is her mother ******** JAM)
Her Grrrls
Happy Hour

This shade gradient is awesome.
The style and color placement on this one is boss.

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to her hair gradient. Assuming no accessory, if added will just cost more.

Afterthought: or her hair could still be three colors, but more like Princess Cadence's if that's easier to color. smile

User Image

User Image

StarieMichie

Unicorn

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:31 am
Name: Quicksilver Sage

Body Thin supermodel phony lines.
Eyes: Tired and weary. Kind of "b***h, please".
Hair: Reed Richards styled mane. Quicksilver Sage also sports an "evil twin" goatee. His tail is in a short to medium length ponytail, and doesn't have the color streak in it. It's not straight, but not wavy enough to be called wavy; something in between.

Colors:
Body: #619ECB ██████
Eyes: #B3B4C4 ██████
Hair: #B1DBF3 ██████
Mane Streak: #E6F2F9 ██████
I made a thing at colourlovers.

Cutie Mark 8D: Blue Mana Symbol in maybe #B5E7F2 ██████ or some other shade that isn't OMGBLUEBLUE.
Accessories: His ponytail is clipped with an intricate, gold broach that has a blue gem in it.

This is copypasta'd from something I wrote in the thread:

So I realized when I was saying "blue wizard" last night, that blue is the only color I picture as a true straight up wizard. I see green as a druid, black as a necromancer, white as a cleric, and red as a battlemage. It's kind of always been like that in my mind. I've also found that when I talk about Magic with people (or when I was playing it), that when I say I played blue, I always get groans and eyerolls. Blue players are just dicks, which again, I think fits my personality (lol?). It's also where I draw my vision of what a Island phony would be like. Intelligent, cunning and controlling; and always flaunting these facts with statements of superiority. He'd be aloof and detached from everyday happenings, and would get lost in his work of studying spells. All of his plans would be elaborate, and they would be slightly self-serving. Not treacherous or evil, but the blue wizard would always look after himself first, and everyone else after. He would have a calm center, and would rarely get upset because he would be looking at things from the most logical and emotionally detached point of view.

TL;DR: Quicksilver Sage is a d**k, and does not give a single ******** about anything that isn't magic.

Also, the flavor text from the 7th Ed. Prodigal Sorcerer sums him up: "He wastes his amazing talents on proving how amazing he really is". (even though I really don't like the 7th Ed. art, bleh)

User Image

Awesome art by Luafien!

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to tail accessory.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:15 am
Name: Avian Augury
Build: Petite
Body: #FA9A60 ██████
Eyes: #B4B17A ██████
Hair: #FDCB82 ██████ with #D8A878 ██████ streaks. Style CC (maybe kind of mysterious?).
Cutie Mark 8D: An owl with three glowing eyes. Kind of like the Divinity Court owl; perhaps with a triangle behind it instead of the shield.
User Image
Brief Character Description: Avian Augury is a quiet type. Her main hobby is bird watching. Well, yes and no. Her hobby is more like bird watching to tell the future. She will sit outside and stare at flocks of birds interacting to try to get the answers to all the questions she yearns to know about. She feels in tune with her feathered friends, and trusts that watching them will give her guidance.

Birds fighting could mean that trouble is brewing. Trouble starts with "T" which rhymes with "P" and that stands for Phonyland. Bad things could be coming the amusement park's way.

Birds that are singing and happy could mean that good times are on the horizon! A great day to make plans to go out on a picnic with your special someone. Phonies that are single may have luck in love!

Often times, Avian Augury feels like Cassandra, blessed to know the future, but doomed that no one will believe her. Of course, that is a bit of an exaggeration, but to her it sure feels like everyone ignores what she has to say. "I told you so," is her most common phrase.  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:06 am
Name: Greyscale
Type: Bat-Peg
Body #EBEBEB ██████
Eyes: He has a pretty srs bsn expression. #C8C8C8 ██████
Hair: Mid-length roguish locks like men in fantasy movies have. #959595 ██████ #C0C0C0 ██████
Cutie Mark 8D: A dragon ouroboros #474747 ██████
Scara was kind enough to let me use her OC as a ref! xoxo
Brief Character Description: Greyscale is true neutral to the core. He does what he wants when he wants, but isn't the type to run wild and do anything outlandish. He's restrained and even tempered.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:33 pm
I've had this idea for a couple years, but never really typed it up because it's pretty non-normative. I had Star Hopper and Star Dancer as a kid, and they were my favorites because I was a huge sci-fi fan, and they were SPACE.

Name: Midnight Sky
Build: Normal Phony Build
Body: #9172338 ██████ Sparkle Pony (transparent with silver sparkles! IE: Ender + Glitter).
Eyes: #eadaff ██████ with star shaped pupils. The originals didn't have this, but it's super cute anyway!
Hair: #362b54 ██████ with silver sparkle streaks. Kind of like the single strands of tinsel hair in the original sparkle ponies (I can dig out and take close up photos of my improperly stored and taken care of ponies you'd like to see the hair better).
Cutie Mark 8D: Twice as Fancy with some sort of stars/moon/ufo for her cutie mark and a moon on her cheek (see original Sparkle Ponies for cute mark style ideas).
Brief Character Description: She started out as a serious astronomer, but now Midnight Sky stares up at all those little pins of light in the night, and knows that something is out there. She is a very sweet phony with the very unusual hobby of gathering proof of alien life. More skeptical scientists doubt her research, but she is certain she's right... even if there really is no concrete evidence. It would make her job much easier if extraterrestrials would just come down and make a reality TV show about their exploits, but since that won't happen, Midnight Sky has to cite mysterious things like the perfect location and dimensions of the Great Pyramid or second hand stories of farmers who saw ships fly over their fields.

Lua helped me design her, and came up with the hair style! <3

User Image

StarieMichie

Unicorn

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:21 am
Unless, of course, you do a Neopets event someday..... (Christmas Uni would be a hella cute holiday event, just saying)
I have always kind of wanted a Stripped Uni at Phony.

Name: whatisthisidonteven
Type: Alicorn
Build: C-c-can I say draft without making you scream?
Body: See pic
Eyes: See pic
Hair: See pic
Cutie Mark 8D: A sword and a shield with a negg on it.
Brief Character Description: My favorite of all my Neopets was a Striped Uni named Khumufufu. He was my battler. All I did was raise his stats, and throw him into the arena while my other Neopets sat on the sideline. You better believe I set a kitchen timer to go off so I could optimize my obelisk visits every day to beef him up more. (oh man, and this was back in the day when you could spin that awesome wheel every half-hour)

In Phony, he'd be a strong, rugged, battle-phony also. Don't mess with a guy with pink stripes.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:03 pm
Name: Beary Go Round
Type: Earth Carousel
Build: (maybe a fatty draft, but Carousels are already larger than normal...)
Body: Grizzly Bear Brown, mother ********> Amber
Hair: Cropped short and brown. Ain't nobody got time for that.
Cutie Mark 8D: Saddle with ******** bears on it. And bees and fish and s**t.
Brief Character Description: Bears. Hey, man, I just came up with a good pun name. Don't expect there to be a personality yet.
+ Ref pics where possible: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Name: My Bear Lady
Type: Earth Carousel
Build: As husky as a chick can get
Body: Grizzly Bear Brown
Eyes: Amber
Hair: Two shades of brown, and brush and grow tail, while the mane is in some kind of a 1900's up-do.
Cutie Mark 8D: Saddle with ******** bears on it. And bees and flowers.
Brief Character Description: Lady Bear. emotion_brofist
+ Ref pics where possible: Coming eventually, but more of the above.  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:13 am
Name: Sun Bandit
Build: Slightly larger than average Phony build (she's on the Soq draft lines, but ladies aren't drafts here)
Body: Yellow. She wears a cute, blue bandanna. Feathered fretlocks with blue hooves.
Eyes: Blue.
Hair: Blue. Swoopy and wind-swept. Same with the tail (instead of a non-normative uni tail)
Cutie Mark 8D: Sun with Wind

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:57 pm
Name: Mythic Vision (not sure, may change)
Type: Alicorn
Build: Supermodel Phony Build
Body: #efede2 ██████ Pale cream.
Eyes: #56a748 ██████ "How can she possibly give me a look that says she wants to ******** me and kill me at the same time?"
Hair: Loose and wild. She doesn't really care what her hair looks like.
#f36615 ██████
#d32210 ██████
#ba2c0c ██████
#950f03 ██████
Can also be reduced to two or three colors if four is just too many and it looks terrible.
In addition, instead of red, she could have a black mane, but I thought red hair would make black feather accessories stand out more. Ginger phonies are always a good thing, and I have a lot of black in my stable already, but if you like black better, go for it!

Cutie Mark 8D: A Triskelion triple spiral, or if that's too plain, put a bird raven on it. The cutie mark should be blue and in a style that makes it look like war paint.

Brief Character Description: Mythic Vision is based loosely off of The Morrigan, who is the Celtic goddess of war, death, magic (specifically prophecy), and fertility. I just have a thing for badass warrior women, I guess.

Phonywear: Limited Phonywear (more Alma Mater, less Lady Faire). Possibly something drapey, battle bracers, or a belt of skulls and/or feathers. The one idea I liked from the pictures I was looking at, was a raven skull headdress with lots of black feathers (it would have to be a damn big bird to fit on a phony's head). Any Phonywear is CC, you can do some or none, whatever you think fits and will look best.

The other idea I had, was for her to be wearing Celtic war paint (note: actually as paint, and not as body markings. IE: doesn't pass down). Again, how much or how little (if any) would be up to you. I want her to be distinct and stick to the theme, but I'm not trying to make her super cluttered.

Too many ref pics: X O X O X O X O X O X O X O X O
Paint: X O X O

Owner: Mythic Vision
Species: Bird
Type: Edited
Pet: Battle Cry | Female
Details: Colored to look like a raven.

Owner: Mythic Vision
Species: Bird
Type: Edited
Pet: War Song | Female
Details: Colored to look like a raven.

The ravens would have some sort of small edits so that they weren't identical, possibly jewels or bones.  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:49 am
IDK something based off of Sailor Walkure.

Name:
Type: CC
Build: CC
Body: Color CC
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde, style CC
Cutie Mark 8D:

(OMG one of these pics is really huge....)

Alternative hair options:
And hair doesn't need to be B&G.
dis, dis, dis, dis (and Agape makes it longer too), dis, dis, dis  
Product Proposals | Quest Threads for Customs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas