Welcome to Gaia! ::

War of Chaos

Back to Guilds

The battle guild for the armies of light and dark respectively lead by princes Lightstride, Darkmane, and Twilishade.... 

Tags: RPing, Light, Dark, Twilight, Chaos 

Reply War of Chaos Discussions
LOOKING FOR ASSISTANCE FOR FUTURE PLANS! [WORTH THE LOOK]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emissary Lethron
Crew

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:30 am
I have had the concept of this story for some time now, but could never really decide what to do with it.
I immediately wanted to make this it's own game, but realized that would fail and I have no way of doing it. Writing a book was just too hard, as it was hard to find one character to focus the viewpoint on. So I made it into this RP we have today.....which seems like it's tanking miserably much to my dismay..... However I was actually given an interesting idea. What if I were to make this into a comic book series? It would get my idea out there and who knows? maybe one day it'll draw enough attention to have it's own game or TV series? Dreaming a bit too big?....maybe.... but that's always the funnest part.

MAIN POINT (skip to this if you don't care about the details above) - I would like people to help me out with making this comic book idea come true, I will need artists and editors, as well as any1 else wanting to help in any way that they can (help writing stories, character or concept ideas, etc.)

Please email me at trujillojo@hotmail.com or message me through gaia (I likely won't get your answer as fast in this manner)

I CANNOT pay you for the things you do to help me, however if this idea does sell I will gladly share profit and give credit to those who did help.

If you have any questions again contact me in any manner which is previously listed.

- Emissary-Darkman-Lightside-Twilipants Guy (aka Jorge Tortilla)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:55 am
I don't know if anyone else has applied, but as a art major I might be able to help with the manga part....  

Spiffy Pumpkin
Crew

Unbeatable Vampire

18,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Das_Couch

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200